Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaeKeun.5680

JaeKeun.5680

When they PvD everything back they get mad WXP and can put tons of points into AC mastery.

Do you even WvW bro?

You get more Wexp by killing 2 players than from taking a tier3 tower.

One must now return the question.
And conclude that, you don’t bro.

inb4 “yeh that was sarcasm”

Which would imply that EB upgraded everything they flipped to T3 before it started being flipped back?

Also, I think your math is slightly off.

Eon Ruby – Thief | Casaedrea – Elementalist
Die unendlichen Weiten, das Unbekannte; das Wilde.
Ehmry Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

8 months into the game and I would have hoped that folks, especially commanders such as your self, have figured out that WvWvW is always 2v1.

Yes we’re losing. But having fun doing it.

-K

Whoever told you that its always 2vs1 is a potato.
Have you never played on a map when one of the other servers is totally afk.
Happens in most borderlands and occasionally in EB.

Your use of the word “always” is too flawed to even point out.
Oh no wait I just did.
Please don’t believe everything you read on the forums.

Every match up has 3 servers matched against one another. Therefore , wvw is always 2v1 from each servers perspective.

Next time I’ll draw you a picture. If your nitpicking about one word in a post, you should reconsider posting.

-K

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Every match up has 3 servers matched against one another. Therefore , wvw is always 2v1 from each servers perspective.

Next time I’ll draw you a picture. If your nitpicking about one word in a post, you should reconsider posting.

-K

You clearly had no idea what my post was about and your logic is still flawed with stupid.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

When they PvD everything back they get mad WXP and can put tons of points into AC mastery.

Do you even WvW bro?

Which would imply that EB upgraded everything they flipped to T3 before it started being flipped back?

Mmm.
No.
Tower = 150Wexp

Single players can equal +60 Wexp.
You can wipe an entire zerg of 30 in literally 50seconds.
Calculate.

No matter what upgrade its on.
Its still easier to kill some upleveled zerger.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

Wexp is based on how long the person has been alive. Should you kill someone who hasn’t died in WvW in a long time they will be worth a good 60 Wexp, but should you kill someone who has died very recently, you’ll only get about 4-7 Wexp. In order for it to match capping a tower, if depends on how long these people that you’ve killed had been alive before then.

At a minimum Wexp gain per kill, you’d need a 19 man zerg to match a tower capture, and of course kill them all, meaning none were able to flee and get away.

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Wexp is based on how long the person has been alive. Should you kill someone who hasn’t died in WvW in a long time they will be worth a good 60 Wexp, but should you kill someone who has died very recently, you’ll only get about 4-7 Wexp. In order for it to match capping a tower, if depends on how long these people that you’ve killed had been alive before then.

At a minimum Wexp gain per kill, you’d need a 19 man zerg to match a tower capture, and of course kill them all, meaning none were able to flee and get away.

Erm can’t tell if you’re agreeing with me or not.
You would get 1-7Wexp if you were spawn camping the server.
The gain of the Exp over time is very rapid. Even running back from a waypoint to maybe the next keep or 3rd tower away you’ll have generated 20Wexp.
If you flip a camp or two you’ll easily be +40Wexp.
Which is now back to the scale of 2 people > a tier 3 tower.

Then take into account an entire zerg can scamper around a map without a wipe for hours.
Everyclass has a mass AoE.
remove 10% dmg from all targets = kill reward.
Which gives you level 150 in no time during primetimes with a good WvW zerg guild.
And probably a Superior Arrowcart.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

You mad, bro? Mad because you’re sad, bro….sad because you’re bad, bro. We controlled all three BLs (total control of our own home BL, at least 2 keeps in AR AND BP) AND held our side of EBG AND Stonemist 4 hours into reset lol. This is after being double teamed by BP and AR in EBBL. +695 at 1:58am servertime was only the icing on the delicious, badge filled cake that EBay already devoured mere hours into reset.

[/quote]

The use of words here is kittening great

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in Match-ups

JaeKeun.5680

Do you even WvW bro?

Mmm.
No.
Tower = 75Wexp

Stopped reading. You clearly don’t do WvW. Why do I even bother?

Ehmry Bay.

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

OP. You’re right thats camps.
Corrected.
Please continue your read.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

OP. You’re right thats camps.
Corrected.
Please continue your read.

The only reason NSP was in that tier with BP and AR was because of Sekz. Once Sekz took a week off to farm money to transfer, you guys got dominated and declared “NSP is taking a break”.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

EBay was only 2nd in score because we had full queues of the largest zerg guilds from AR and BP in our home BL.

Not even close to reality. Full queues from AR in your BL??? We don’t have full queues anywhere, ever! Our WvW population is tiny.

I guess if I were in your shoes I’d be kitten to be stuck in this tier week after week. Maybe that’s why I see so many EBay come here and keyboard rage. Dunno. You have a T4 WvW population and you’re stuck in T5. Week after week. Your midnight warriors? I mean, why bother? It’s got to be zero “fun” to roll up to undefended towers and keeps, flip them, and then just sit around for hours because no one shows up. Week after week. Same thing. We fight until our population goes to sleep, then wake up the next day and retake our stuff. Meanwhile, Ebay enjoys a huge points lead and…….what? I mean, do WHAT? Sit and take screens of “we ownz all!!!!”? You guys must be totally sick of this matchup. If you aren’t….well, that says a lot.

For our part, we’ll keep playing the game, and have a ton of fun doing it. After all, destroying forces that have superior numbers is a LOT more satisfying than rolling a 40+ man zerg through undefended territory.

For your sake, I do hope Anet rethinks their strategy (I assume they have one) and reworks matchups according to WvW population and not just total server population. I think you’d get a lot more out of WvW if you were pitted against forces of equal (or greater) size. I know we do. :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Ebay just reached a new level of low.

Posting a score of 695 ppt @ 3am.

Your the green server. You have the population of a T4 server, in T5. And your bragging about this @ 3am?

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Just a few weeks ago you said that in t4 they paint another servers bl completely before bragging about it, but in t5 I guess the garri will do.

Now you’re crying about this…

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

Ebay was in 2nd place PPT for the first 3 hours of reset. Once everyone starting gong to bed 11pm my time, ebay started to catch up.

Of course, did anyone post screenshots of that?

-K

don’t worry you’ll be 3rd place at reset next week

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Your the green server. You have the population of a T4 server, in T5. And your bragging about this @ 3am?

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Just a few weeks ago you said that in t4 they paint another servers bl completely before bragging about it, but in t5 I guess the garri will do.

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

Ebay was in 2nd place PPT for the first 3 hours of reset. Once everyone starting gong to bed 11pm my time, ebay started to catch up.

-K

I’m surprised no one from AR or BP posted a screen shot. You guys did a good job double teaming us in our bl. Of course AR forgot about their own bl. But hey, who cares about home when you can attack the number one server in the match up…

I think you are confusing forgot and don’t have the people. ARBL was running outmanned until AR forces moved off EBay BL. You don’t seem to understand, so I will explain. We can queue up one map on reset night, it was EBay BL last night. On rare occasions AR can queue up a BL and Eternal on a reset night. Of the three servers in this matchup AR has the overall lowest WvW population and coverage. That’s just how it is on AR. The tier below AR had an edge in population and coverage and BP had the edge on AR. I’m curious as to how many maps EBay had a queue on last night(the standard answer is “we only had a queue on our BL, we swears it.”)

Looks like you should have taken care of your home… Well I guess in the end we would have capped every point anyways. On reset night. I would like to see AR or BP come close to that, on any night.

Oh and that whole “we don’t have people” crying excuse sounds a lot like your problem. Either fix it, leave or stop kitten complaining about it…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

don’t worry you’ll be 3rd place at reset next week

So like every other reset? Oh noes!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

I’m surprised no one from AR or BP posted a screen shot. You guys did a good job double teaming us in our bl. Of course AR forgot about their own bl. But hey, who cares about home when you can attack the number one server in the match up…

I think you are confusing forgot and don’t have the people. ARBL was running outmanned until AR forces moved off EBay BL. You don’t seem to understand, so I will explain. We can queue up one map on reset night, it was EBay BL last night. On rare occasions AR can queue up a BL and Eternal on a reset night. Of the three servers in this matchup AR has the overall lowest WvW population and coverage. That’s just how it is on AR. The tier below AR had an edge in population and coverage and BP had the edge on AR. I’m curious as to how many maps EBay had a queue on last night(the standard answer is “we only had a queue on our BL, we swears it.”)

On reset night. I would like to see AR or BP come close to that, on any night.

If you ask me, this is kinda close.

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

JaeKeun.5680

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

GJ you can wipe a T7/8 server.

Ehmry Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Just wanted to post scenes from last night EBays assault on Anza before resets. Great battle. Anvil Rock held for a long while stopping wave after wave. Gotta be proud of AR, we are a stubborn lot who likes to go down fighting. Eventually it became arrow cart wars and we lost it from there.

Apologize for the low screen resolution. I tune it down to keep the fps up in the 30s.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

Looks like you should have taken care of your home… Well I guess in the end we would have capped every point anyways. On reset night. I would like to see AR or BP come close to that, on any night.

Oh and that whole “we don’t have people” crying excuse sounds a lot like your problem. Either fix it, leave or stop kitten complaining about it…

AR isn’t complaining, and we don’t see it as a problem. We are used to doing more with less. Pretty sure that was proven with the fight we had vs. Kaineng. Anyone remember what happened when EBay met Kaineng? You gave up, collapsed and failed as a server. AR did better against far worse odds than EBay. You can talk about how “good” your house of cards server is, but as soon as pressure hits the true EBay comes out. Heck even with lower population than AR, NSP outperformed EBay against an overwhelming force. Your server history clearly speaks louder than your forum trolls.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

GJ you can wipe two t6 servers. And we have lots of screenies of wiping Ebay, this is your first time wiping BP or AR.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Heck of a reset everyone! Just wanted to cut through any potential chest-thumping, brow-beating, and [body part]-[synonym-for-hitting] and give a hearty congratulations to everyone that participated.

Earlier in the evening, I was very proud of what BP and AR were able to accomplish on EBay BL. It was almost the spitting image of Testpig’s now infamous picture (too bad he wasn’t around to see it … did anyone get a screen?). Many thanks to AR for taking the fight to EBay with us, it sounds like they enjoyed it too.

To BP, I think that was the first time we held our garrison through midnight on reset night in a LONG time. Special thanks to the up-and-coming Jynx guild and Warmaster Gibbon for their diligence!

Despite all of that, though, EBay, you guys really stole the show. I went to bed at 12:30, so I guess I missed all the fireworks, but man, congrats. +695 is no mean feat even in the wee hours of the morning. I think we caught a glimpse of your guys’ true potential there … and at least in my estimation, Tier 4 should start bracing themselves (assuming Glicko ever lets you get there).

In the meantime, here’s to many more enjoyable fights! Nice job out there everyone, soldier on!

in Match-ups

JaeKeun.5680

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

GJ you can wipe two t6 servers. And we have lots of screenies of wiping Ebay, this is your first time wiping BP or AR.

Neither SF nor IoJ could beat either of your servers.

Darkhaven? Maybe.

Ehmry Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

Hey hey hey! I’d say we are pretty solidly T5 now ;P

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

GJ you can wipe two underpopulated WvW servers. And we have lots of screenies of wiping Ebay, this is your first time wiping BP or AR.

Hey hey hey! I’d say we are pretty solidly T5 now ;P

Fixed.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

That’s against DR… congrats? And it’s not even 600… not close…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Its amazing what a small group of people can do, regardless of the sheer numbers that oppose them: http://youtu.be/77cjfQy9Kcw

One thing I’ve never noticed on BP & AR are small tactical groups. If you guys would find a grp to do this, you could be flanking FTF/GH/PK or running interupts, much like Sekz & GF does.

Just saying…

Superior Tactics.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Does AR and BP miss our old matchups in Tier6?
Oh how even they were.

Wait a minute.
How was it that we were pushed into the tier below then?

Oh no wait I remember.
Guess you guys got what you deserved for that poor idea.

Go Ebay!

Actually you guys were pretty fun to fight for the month and a half we fought, and were entertaining on the forums as well. Now the only reason I remember you guys going down a tier was the final week we fought there was hardly any NSP presence at all, and my server pounced on your borderlands before AR did and profited from it. You guys were obviously fed up with the match because even though there were not many NSP in the field there were more posts than ever on the forums, so I feel your pain but still you didn’t have to go out by throwin in the towel!

Course that’s what Ehmry wants US to do but we’re a bit stubborn :P

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Its amazing what a small group of people can do, regardless of the sheer numbers that oppose them: http://youtu.be/77cjfQy9Kcw

One thing I’ve never noticed on BP & AR are small tactical groups. If you guys would find a grp to do this, you could be flanking FTF/GH/PK or running interupts, much like Sekz & GF does.

Just saying…

Superior Tactics.

Funny you should mention this.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

EB 37,112 +235
BP 15,923 +240
AR 13,111 +220

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

It was closeish, props to them for their first week in this tier with us.

I dunno why people are all offended about EBay posting screenies of domination on reset night. Our two opponents openly tag teamed us, we survived and stormed their BL’s. It’s not like we waited until 2am and then went and PvD’d everything… that was one continuous fight vs players from the opening horn until we handed over to our NITE crew. We controlled all but 2 BP keeps by around midnight server time… well within still populated playtimes for a reset night. The last 2 hours was mop up duty, flipping and re-flipping towers and camps plus a final rush to take BP garrison (which admittedly was extremely lightly defended since it was the last thing to fall).

We even had to deal with a delay due to BP BL crashing and kicking us all out of game. ANet even tried to save you!

Advice for AR: The calling for an alliance from BP does not work out to your favor. Unless you have a reasonable size force to stay home too, it doesn’t make sense to commit your heaviest force to offense. Start at home and work out, that’s how you build your foundation. Unless your goal was specifically to help BP, in which case mission accomplished. Your support allowed them to get higher point tally for a couple hours and they should thank you mightily for your assistance at cost of basically everything.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

JaeKeun.5680

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

It was closeish, props to them for their first week in this tier with us.

Well yeah but more so because EB wasn’t really playing that week. BP still dominated DR, which to be honest isn’t a massive feat of strength. DR probably has the worst coverage out of any server bar the T8 ones, and Evilzara conveniently left out the server time in that screenshot.

I agree with the rest of your post

Ehmry Bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I dunno why people are all offended about EBay posting screenies of domination on reset night. Our two opponents openly tag teamed us, we survived and stormed their BL’s. It’s not like we waited until 2am and then went and PvD’d everything… that was one continuous fight vs players from the opening horn until we handed over to our NITE crew.

This. Exactly this.

It takes a real power bottom to come out of a DP on top. Well done, fellow Ebayers. #suprisebuttsex

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

I think its safe to say that getting +695 ppt is something any server should be proud to achieve. If it was BP or AR who did it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they posted screens of it. Don’t see how it’s any different from BP posting the screenshot of them dominating wvw during the week they went back up to T5.

That’s my two cents. Carry on with the typical forum drama.

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Sekz going to be in home BL for reset again.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Having Sekz on the same borderland makes me feel safe at night.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I love BP commanders who still pat themselves on the back for the 1st week.

Makes me laugh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

one word. Classless.

-K

If you cried any harder, God might start asking Fyury to build a new Ark.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Grrr stuck at work and cant play… Always felt like Saturdays had some of the best action and now I’m missing it QQ((

Jade Quarry- Fang

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

/popcorn
Enjoying watching EBay trolls who have little impact overall chest thumping like they beat 2 servers solo. Also cool seeing them ooze out of EBays cracks and on to the forum.
Continue.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Just saying…

Superior Tactics.

Aww you get the fun fights after I go to bed, sadness.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

one word. Classless.

-K

hahahahaha

“a new level of low”

Hypocritical…

@ 3am.

-K

AR isn’t complaining, and we don’t see it as a problem. We are used to doing more with less. Pretty sure that was proven with the fight we had vs. Kaineng. Anyone remember what happened when EBay met Kaineng? You gave up, collapsed and failed as a server. AR did better against far worse odds than EBay. You can talk about how “good” your house of cards server is, but as soon as pressure hits the true EBay comes out. Heck even with lower population than AR, NSP outperformed EBay against an overwhelming force. Your server history clearly speaks louder than your forum trolls.

AR complains about that more than anything… You were complaining about it in your last post… It’s ok to cry, just stop crying on the forums that’s all…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

I just want to give props to Anvil Rock and Borlis Pass for working together. You guys are doing a pretty good job and you even seem to be starting to use better tactics and playing better.

Keep improving. Ehmry Bay has gotten a little full of itself atm and it would actually do our server good to be taken down a peg. Please keep up the pressure all week, even if you lose.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

Wow Dovgan, We were talking about AR complaining about not having enough people, then you get mad and try to make this personal. It’s a sad tactic. Maybe if you played as much as your useless post, your server would queue up more than one bl at a time.

(edited by llkoolaid.8204)

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Wow Dovgan, We were talking about AR complaining about not having enough people and you get mad and try to make this personal. It’s a sad tactic. Maybe if you played as much as your useless post your server would queue up more than one bl at a time.

Jimmies rustled. Thanks for dancing.

PS It’s a slow day at work, if I were home I’d be on.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

The rustling in this thread.. bisonyesssssssssss.youtubevid.

Attachments:

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I just want to give props to Anvil Rock and Borlis Pass for working together. You guys are doing a pretty good job and you even seem to be starting to use better tactics and playing better.

Keep improving. Ehmry Bay has gotten a little full of itself atm and it would actually do our server good to be taken down a peg. Please keep up the pressure all week, even if you lose.

I’d settle if everyone would stop backing up and push lol. I keep finding myself alone over and over cause I’m the only one doing so. We’re literally pushed right back to our spawn point, and nobody wants to push. Despite that we have nothing to lose but some measly coins… They let one of you guys finish me on the very steps of Lowlands. I was flabbergasted.

At any rate, a shame I must now leave for sleep, at such an exciting time… =/

Thanks for the delightful time guys!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

In case anyone missed it. Good Job this morning Ebay!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

AR isn’t complaining, and we don’t see it as a problem. We are used to doing more with less. Pretty sure that was proven with the fight we had vs. Kaineng. Anyone remember what happened when EBay met Kaineng? You gave up, collapsed and failed as a server. AR did better against far worse odds than EBay.

You weren’t there, so you don’t remember anything about the history of our server.

That week was a defining moment in both my guild’s and our servers history. It was the culmination of a dysfunctional community relationship resulting in some of our core WvW guilds leaving our server in the days leading up to that week. It was before our server had fully converted to TS (pk was still holding out on Vent, turning it’s nose up at others in the community calling for change). It was before anyone on our server had really learned to work together as a team.

The score can’t tell you how much that week meant to us. It was our “phoenix” moment, when those of us who stayed made a commitment to do this together as a team, when we began actually learning the tactics and intricacies of WvW. Without that week, we wouldn’t be who we are today… which is why I take exception to you kicking dirt on it like you know something about what happened.

You can look back at the official thread for the week if you want, Kaineng doesn’t share your view of our efforts. We never gave up. We left every drop of blood we had on that battlefield.

So if you outscored us against the same server, great, good for you. We found our identity as a server that week, which is worth more to us than anything on a scoreboard. I’m sorry that your server didn’t have the opportunity to gain as much as we did out of that adversity, and I’m sorry that you still aren’t doing so faced with this matchup.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Dunno know why ppl bring up Kain…I farmed them.

A lot of my fellow ebayers farmed them.

I count that match with Kain a win….because I know ebay got moar badges

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Borlis Rock Ftw

Good job AR & BP

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Borlis Rock Ftw

Good job AR & BP

+1

Great job guys.

Respect to BP.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!