Video Proof: Kaineng Lives! (Thank you travelers)

in WvW

Posted by: Fubuki.7162

Fubuki.7162

About a week ago my wife and I moved to Kaineng after fighting against them for the previous week. In that time we had seen exactly TWO players from Kaineng, and figured we should do what we could to help out. With a few clicks we doubled Kaineng’s presence in WvW from 2 to 4. Global domination was within our reach.

About that time I also began efforts to promote Kaineng making a series of posts that were well received, but didn’t seem to net us any growth. So yesterday I posted a video showing the instant queue times in action. That seemed to get people’s attention.

Last night something awesome happened… people actually came to Kaineng to check us out. So many in fact that we hit an actual honest to goodness queue in Kaineng Borderlands.

I fielded a lot of messages from new players last night. I met quite a few of you, grouped with some of you, and spilled blood with even more of you. We took some keeps, defended some keeps, got wiped a few times, and had some pretty fun fights along the way. For one brief moment, Kaineng got to try on our big boy pants and they look marvelous.

By now everyone’s aware of the queue time situation, and the fact that we don’t normally have one. I’m sure people are probably getting tired of hearing about Kaineng too, so I won’t be posting Kaineng posts much (if any) going into the future.

However, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank those courageous individuals and guilds who took the time to visit Kaineng last night and test the waters. You really did make a difference. That was some of the best fights I’ve been in since the NSP matchup started.

I had always feared since I started making these posts that some mega guild would move to Kaineng and take over and ruin the community we had going, but last night we hit the perfect balance of players, teamwork, and community. I hope many of you found a new home on Kaineng.

Here’s a video from part of the Garrison fight last night, made possible in part by a lot of teamwork from native server guilds and a lot of help from our new friends. Thanks to [Nuke], [LaZy], [Dawn] and all of the smaller guilds who are out there every night and have decided not to jump ship. Keep up the good work, and don’t forget to check out the kainengunited.com web site hosted by LaZy if you’re traveling this way. Communication is key.

Cheers!
Fubuki [Nuke]

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

This is all really awesome man! I liked the music choice as well.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Diretemus.7235

Diretemus.7235

Hey Fubuki, Naguruk and I (Ovitser) had a bunch of fun last night with you and the wife!

Holding off that supply camp for 10-15 minutes was a blast and not something we would have seen happen on SBI.

I think you’ll be seeing more of us in the future!

in WvW

Posted by: Blankspace.3805

Blankspace.3805

Sitting on Devona’s Rest and watching y’all struggle in WvW with us has been a pleasure! I’m glad to see the community growing (hey… this is crazy but maybe consider all coming over to DR?) Oh wait, even if they merged DR and KE we’d still be 2k players under NSP. :P Glad to see y’all are having some fun over there and see y’all out in WvW!

“I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”

in WvW

Posted by: Fubuki.7162

Fubuki.7162

This forum really needs a multi-quote function.

Velron:

Glad you liked the music. It’s a song that’s probably not enjoyed by most, but it’s tradition for me at this point. I used that song in my first first PVP video a few years back, so now I use it for my first PVP video in each new MMO I play.

Ovitser:

You guys rocked. I wish I had thought to record the fight at the supply camp. That was a lot of fun, and a lot more typical of our normal fights on Kaineng than the video I linked above. I look forward to seeing the two of you out there in the future. Look me up any time.

Blankspace:

Thanks for the offer, but as I started on Devona’s Rest, and have spent the last week trying to help build up the Kaineng community, moving back to DR would have defeated the point. However, we have plenty of room for you here.

Besides, red is a much more intimidating color than blue.

in WvW

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

I had a small group harassing supply camps last night for Devona’s and it was nice to finally see you guys out taking some stuff. Best of luck with improving your server, see yall on the battlefield.

Texas [ECHO]

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

Its nice to see the server band together!

http://www.kainengunited.com/forum

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Fubuki, failing to point out the guild responsible for actually taking out garrisions wall. Sure were not big, but we make a very big impact.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris Creamer.7864

Chris Creamer.7864

Fubuki, failing to point out the guild responsible for actually taking out garrisions wall. Sure were not big, but we make a very big impact.

There were a lot going of guilds fighting last night, if Fubuki missed a shout out for that guild I’m sure it was because we weren’t over there when you guys finally broke through. We were busy making a distraction at Dreaming Bay to try to pull some defenders out of Garrison. It is amazing though what kind of pressure Kaineng can put on them we put out a decent showing. I’d say good job to everyone last night guild or no guild, keep showing up we can use the help!

Torturer Severian[Nuke]

in WvW

Posted by: Fizzlepip.5218

Fizzlepip.5218

My server is getting pummeled. If I were to transfer, this’d be the kind of server I’d want to get to. Keep it up guys! Best of luck.

Ink The Stained, Fizzlepip, Playground Bullies [SNFU]
Darkhaven
…beware the unicorns.

in WvW

Posted by: bloodseal.3972

bloodseal.3972

great hearing another server enjoying the wvw hopefully we can have the chance to duke it out some day.