Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soira.7419

Soira.7419

I expected less animosity , from a member of one of the top guilds in the world.

- nowhere was claimed that we are “so strong open field combatants” or that we owned or whatever your imagination came up with.
-nowhere did we claim that ZDs had equal numbers with us, on the fights you re talking about
- we were not 86 people , you re making things up
-The “no offense” part of your post is hypocritical. That is exactly what you intended, to offend.

There are a lot of great things to learn from a guild like Za Drots ,their coordination ,their skill , movement on the battlefield etch.
By the looks of it attitude is not one of them.

I do not understand why my post looks so negative for you. sad
My point was – do not blame other servers for blobbing, if even your
own server do the same blobbing time to time.
I’ll repeat (hope googletranslate helps): Absolutely all servers
sometimes use huge blobs. And Vizu, and Sfr, and even Deso.
I respect IRON guild (very skillful and organized – no doubts) who well known as major (main) WvW force of Desolation server.
But i don’t respect individuals who using “double standards” (hope it
translated correctly) – that’s my point.

And i don’t understand why my words about GvG looks so offensive for
you. Two best guilds (its just imo) of Desolation – The Iron Triangle
[IRON] and Golden Horde [GH]. We identifies those guilds among others,
and want to fight them. (GvG is perfectly fit – no skills lag, equal numbers, no sieges and so on)

PS. If my words were offensive to you, I sincerely apologize. I ask to be lenient, because my English is pretty bad.
—-
Teo Draculesti [ZDs]

I am the one that should be apologising, i misinterpreted your post and thought it expressed hostility.
You should not feel the need to apologise for google translate or your english, this is clearly my mistake and i apologise for that.

I understand what you mean abou the word “blob” but i dont think my guildmate had the intention of insulting any Sfr players, least of all Za Drots.

Please understand that Iron and the whole of Desolation are in a position where we have to fight for the score.
Personally i would prefer to loose an equal match against you and learn something, than winning with more numbers. There is no satisfaction in numbers, no sense of accomplishment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Upperground.6849

Upperground.6849

Objectivity is lost with so much haters around.
And then there is some cluelesness added to it all.

It is a complaint that it ruins the fun and creates skill lag. Nothing else.

The players have the power to make or break the fun in a game too. Until they fix things, you could decide to run with as much people to not create too much lag. Or not.

Until they fix the flawed score system so it actually represents effort, you can decide to not abuse the system just for the score. Or not.

Fun. Honour. Respect.

Seek and you shall find.
Too bad it is lost to so many.

But by all means, continue with whatever it is you are doing. Wisdom will come with time, or you’ll get hit in the face anyway, one way or another.

in Match-ups

Soira.7419

I see the leader of Red Guard posting about “Iron fiction” and “iron claims of winning” .
Would you care to elaborate?
Any examples of those kind of claims?

-On a sidenote, glad to see Sacrx’s posts have not changed much in the past 5 years. Some things should remain a constant, otherwise the world would plunge in to chaos.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KabaL.6217

KabaL.6217

Anyway, who cares about Sacrx ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Black Ice Spain.9753

Black Ice Spain.9753

People claiming about skill in WvW…. this is a teamplay game, it requires nearly 0 skill… go play some RTS and come back (real ones, not LoL which is not a RTS).

Lag sucks yeah, but there is almost no culling right now, i think they r testing/changed sumthing

Anyways, many ppl who blames lag were the first ones who drunk those ascalonian potions and such craps in order to force culling… not pointing to any1, you know who you are (im on an organized guild btw, so also hate lag)

Black Ice Spain – Desolation
Just a remind, whatever i post is my opinion, not representing any community i’m part of.

(edited by Black Ice Spain.9753)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silver.9084

Silver.9084

People claiming about skill in WvW…. this is a teamplay game, it requires nearly 0 skill… go play some RTS and come back (real ones, not LoL which is not a RTS).

Lag sucks yeah, but there is almost no culling right now, i think they r testing/changed sumthing

It requires skill to teamplay correctly though

Tux – [VoTF] Vengeance of The Fallen

in Match-ups

Soira.7419

Objectivity is lost with so much haters around.
And then there is some cluelesness added to it all.

It is a complaint that it ruins the fun and creates skill lag. Nothing else.

The players have the power to make or break the fun in a game too. Until they fix things, you could decide to run with as much people to not create too much lag. Or not.

Until they fix the flawed score system so it actually represents effort, you can decide to not abuse the system just for the score. Or not.

Fun. Honour. Respect.

Seek and you shall find.
Too bad it is lost to so many.

But by all means, continue with whatever it is you are doing. Wisdom will come with time, or you’ll get hit in the face anyway, one way or another.

Reading your post makes me feel as if there was an invitation/challenge to a sort of GvG
event, to which the Deso response was “lets make a zerg and lag them to death”.
I may be mistaken and not have all the facts, but i knew of no such thing.

“Abusing the system”. Not sure what you re referring to.

“Fun.Honour.Respect.”
On that note let me describe my first encounter with a RG scenario premade team in Warhammer.
I was new at the game, RR 67-68 at the time , and me and my scrub undergeared and lower RR premade happened upon Red Guard. We did not quit, we did not hide at the spawn.
We came out to fight.
They procceded to wipe us and then ./gloat and ./laugh over our bodies.

Fun? Admittedly it was fun for someone.
Honour? Respect? I saw none of that.

(edited by Soira.7419)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

This is good to see a more balanced match this week, SFR is getting closer.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

“Fun.Honour.Respect.”
On that note let me describe my first encounter with a RG scenario premade team.
I was new at the game, RR 67-68 at the time , and me and my scrub undergeared and lower RR premade happened upon Red Guard. We did not quit, we did not hide at the spawn.
We came out to fight.
They procceded to wipe us and then ./gloat and ./laugh over our bodies.

Fun? Admittedly it was fun for someone.
Honour? Respect? I saw none of that.

I smell someone is still in pain.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Black Ice Spain.9753

It requires skill to teamplay correctly though

Just a minimum, not real skill, never found myself in a situation of “ kitten i’m out of fingers” @ MMOs.

Just a remind, whatever i post is my opinion, not representing any community i’m part of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Saying there is little to no skill in GW 2 shows how little you know and why you will never improve. Sorry.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Black Ice Spain.9753

Saying there is little to no skill in GW 2 shows how little you know and why you will never improve. Sorry.

try playing any RTS game at professional level, not even the hardest ones. Any MMO is just a dumbed down (but fun) part of it.

For me there are two kind of skills on gaming, aim and macro/micro management. You no need any of those in a single unit 3d game without a crosshair. (maybe little micro).

Then there is teamplay which usually comes w practise if you have two hands. And that’s the only “skill” that you need, but i don’t consider it a real skill. I assumme any1 can play with others correctly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GeniusBrain.7436

GeniusBrain.7436

try playing any RTS game at professional level, not even the hardest ones. Any MMO is just a dumbed down (but fun) part of it.

For me there are two kind of skills on gaming, aim and macro/micro management. You no need any of those in a single unit 3d game without a crosshair. (maybe little micro).

Then there is teamplay which usually comes w practise if you have two hands. And that’s the only “skill” that you need, but i don’t consider it a real skill.

You are right, but you cant really compare RTS and MMO’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Then there is teamplay which usually comes w practise if you have two hands. And that’s the only “skill” that you need, but i don’t consider it a real skill. I assumme any1 can play with others correctly.

You would be surprised.

in Match-ups

Black Ice Spain.9753

Then there is teamplay which usually comes w practise if you have two hands. And that’s the only “skill” that you need, but i don’t consider it a real skill.

You are right, but you cant really compare RTS and MMO’s.

Yeah i know, but this “full of skill” makes me sick, not that the game is fully skilless, but ._.. Blaming viz bcs of that it’s just WTF, they are the best (even if they lose a few weeks, SFR has a bandwagon explosion right now). It can be boring to play versus them, it is sometimes, but we can’t deny that they are currently the best server in what we are playing.

Plus if anyone considers team play a real skill, then yeah, vizunah it’s probably the most skilled server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Guys this post its about Deso/SFR/VS not about ego and guilds, and not about the skills. WvW its a tactics and teamplay game, if you want show your skill sPvP its better and more balanced.

We are not a very skilled guild, just a buch of friends and we dont need show our skill to anybody. Its about play for fun, for the score, for our improvement and no more.

Anyways, we have the best week so far. Incredible figths and a lot of fun. Thanks to all guilds in SFR.

Especial thanks to: SiN, OSC, Velocity, RG and BOOM.

Best wishes to SIN and RNV (spanish guild like us) in this new SFR adventure

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

(edited by Mishima.2986)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yemeth.5462

Yemeth.5462

Any reason why IRON and VoTF just came to SFR border and left it after 5 minutes without even finishing 1 fight? It is score game now for everyone even for you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Of course not if it was they wouldn’t have merged with Piken.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Any reason why IRON and VoTF just came to SFR border and left it after 5 minutes without even finishing 1 fight? It is score game now for everyone even for you?

I believe we were needed back at Deso border.
We had a small fight and we waited for a bit as you ran back into your tower.
It was TEQ and IRON btw.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yemeth.5462

Yemeth.5462

:-/ the only ememy we had in 1-2 hours, a bit sad now. But ok, thanks for explanation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Ye sorry for IRON leaving SFR border so fast we had some nab SFR randoms come to our garrison on Deso border while we came to play with you :<

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Isesia.8437

Isesia.8437

Sorry to Vizunah on Viz BL for bugging into your tower – Sunnyhill jumped out as soon as I could.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Queue bugged again ?
9pm CET, we are 35 on our homemap vs 80+ SFR. ôO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

Incredible lags, bugged waypont timers, 1 working button, thx arenanet for wvwvw. Sfr BL.

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

This is just no fun to play vs. 70 – 90 Desolation guys at every turn insane skill delay. what happened to guilds running alone for the glorious kills. Isit still a win at all costs attitude lets have some good fights not this mass blobbing you cant fire off anything it just becomes more about who can hit 1 on the skill bar hardest. I would say good fights but its really not i think GvG at the moment is the only enjoyment you can get and skillfull play where you can actually use all of your abilities without any hassle. Ive seen some shocking things in pvp games but how can people play like this.

Maybe we have been playing different maps or times, but I have never seen more than 25 or so Desolation guys in one blob as long as I have been on this server. I changed servers just before the server swap became costly. We have usually just 15-20 guys even when we are trying to get the Stonemist castle (and we usually fail as two bigger zergs wait us). I very often see outmanned buff on our side, meaning the enemy has more people. In fact I very often see even 5-10 times more enemy against me. How does that sound?

The lag is really bad for everybody. I usually play an engineer and in order to do anything useful, I need to activate lots of skill in very short amount of time and grenade kit doesn’t even have an auto attack (except underwater). Waiting for 30 seconds just to get one skill activate is…

That is one of the main reasons I more like to do small group roaming. When you are far from big battles there is usually less lag, but I have noticed big Stonemist castle zerg fights incur a lag all over EB.

I know you are a great warrior player, but I have seen from your videos that you also use the blob tactic to get the boons and share your boons with your team mates.

I hope more and more skilled players would ignore the blob tactic, even though it gives you great boons with the combo field abuse, but small scale fighting can be great fun as well. And there is less lag!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

In fact I very often see even 5-10 times more enemy against me. How does that sound?

Sounds like culling. Because of it, you will never see all of your friendly players, whereas enemy players are prioritized.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Wonder if i have ever lose fight against smaller force. Enemy have always more players.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

VoTF just this very second left SFR Bland. We have been there for around 3 hours now within which taking back our side of the map against a combined ZDs and SINS defense. Was a fun night. Some good play and organisation from ZDs and SINS attempting to pincer us a couple of times. Great fights in the supply camp especially up on the ramp just after we took out most of ZDs – SINS storm into us and the fight starts again. That was quite a close fight without many of our utilities being up but we pushed sins away.

Great fights vs Vizunah also with another 2 guild pincer movement.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Great fights vs Vizunah also with another 2 guild pincer movement.

Last Pride & Hup did that great pincer movement yea, completely tricked us leading us in to an ambush.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

I made 3g tonight… I haven’t made that much in playing WvW with non-guildies in a long long time…. <3
Thanks DeX for letting me leech!

Edit: Oh, yeah, it was also fun.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

nice blob there RG, rnv and many other guilds. we couldn’t even swap weapons or even dodge. we had 12 people in our zerg vs your 90+ people. gg

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

(edited by Wolbryne.4037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

nice blob there RG, rnv and many other guilds. we couldn’t even swap weapons or even dodge. we had 12 people in our zerg vs your 90+ people. gg

If numbers are the issue GvG lets go, what you waiting for. Let’s do this allready. 25 vs. 25 the offer is there. There is no hiding and no excuse then about numbers either side.

in Match-ups

Wolbryne.4037

I don’t want to ever see RG whine on the forums about blobs anymore. you’re running with 5 guilds and pugs atm kinda hypocritical considering all your QQ’s about that exact thing

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

I don’t want to ever see RG whine on the forums about blobs anymore. you’re running with 5 guilds and pugs atm kinda hypocritical considering all your QQ’s about that exact thing

That’s funny, I was playing against them for a while earlier and they were running solo almost the entire time even though we were outnumbering them (GH+DeX + assorted puggies)
And not because there was no other SFR group on that BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

We’re only 20 RG in the zone atm. Dunno what you on about.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

If numbers are the issue GvG lets go, what you waiting for. Let’s do this allready. 25 vs. 25 the offer is there. There is no hiding and no excuse then about numbers either side.

This is a good post.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heru.5427

Heru.5427

That’s funny, I was playing against them for a while earlier and they were running solo almost the entire time even though we were outnumbering them (GH+DeX + assorted puggies)
And not because there was no other SFR group on that BL.

I only saw 30 people tops…
In all seriousness though, we did blob them. They were jumping outside our keep for a few minutes so we thought we’d help them get back on track with making sure Deso doesn’t fall out of T1 instead. They are obviously not interested in fighting with equal numbers anyway. Apparently they logged instead

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Then i retract my statement.
Shame on you…. SHAME. ON. YOU!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Great fights again on Deso Border again today, OPT, OSC, MOS, BOON good fun! Ye it’s an early night for us over at IRON we’ve had a long old week and our day off starts at midnight so you’ll find the non slackers over on EB today Looking forward to next week’s matchup.

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in Match-ups

Wolbryne.4037

lol. that post actually made me laugh. rg zerg + rnv + 3 other guilds + pugs in your blob on deso. I know your “glorious leader” tells you all to spread his nonsense crap about how you’re 12 people and everyone else is 200+. but we know what we saw and you can’t deny that you had a huge blob on deso lol. wiped you a few times and made you run back into bay. was fun, I’m not complaining. just saying that your whining about blobs has turned into hypocritical blabbing now since you’re doing it yourselves.

time to give the wife my time now so ’night to everything gw2-related

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sethanon Stormrage.6721

Sethanon Stormrage.6721

http://i.imgur.com/6WuLypd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Il7mXKe.jpg

there was more than 20 but not complaining, had great fun. Cheers for the fights & shout out to OPT and MOS for the fights all week.

Sethanon
The Iron Triangle
www.warnation.net

(edited by Sethanon Stormrage.6721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

All that QQ lol.

Iron wanna play blob game.

They get owned.

If you want to GvG with Rg just ask to them.

You ll also get owned tho :/

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

This is a good post.

This is a pointless post.

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

All that QQ lol.

They get owned.

That’s funny, considering you switched servers from Deso to SFR as soon as they hit T1, never complained about IRON while you were here though… HMMMM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

lol. that post actually made me laugh. rg zerg + rnv + 3 other guilds + pugs in your blob on deso. I know your “glorious leader” tells you all to spread his nonsense crap about how you’re 12 people and everyone else is 200+. but we know what we saw and you can’t deny that you had a huge blob on deso lol. wiped you a few times and made you run back into bay. was fun, I’m not complaining. just saying that your whining about blobs has turned into hypocritical blabbing now since you’re doing it yourselves.

Mate, you got 38+ IRON and another 12+ pugs on your teamspeak. Plus those that tag along without joining comms. You stood outside the keep with 50+ trying to blobb our 23.
So yes, we called the zone and gave you a taste of your own medicine. Resulting in a clear wipe with equal numbers (was 23 RG + ~15-20 RNV + ~10 BG) and IRON ending the official raid.

As Cyril said, the offer for an equal number GvG is still open.

Also as you can take from Genev’s post, an actual Desolation player, we fought all evening alone and only gathered a few “pugs we didn’t want to send away” to assist us in combat.

there was more than 20 but not complaining, had great fun. Cheers for the fights & shout out to OPT and MOS for the fights all week.

More then 20 players, yes. Not more then 23 RG. You see we can play your game as well.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Mate, you got 38+ IRON and another 12+ pugs on your teamspeak. Plus those that tag along without joining comms. You stood outside the keep with 50+ trying to blobb our 23.
So yes, we called the zone and gave you a taste of your own medicine. Resulting in a clear wipe with equal numbers (was 23 RG + ~15-20 RNV + ~10 BG) and IRON ending the official raid.

As Cyril said, the offer for an equal number GvG is still open.

Also as you can take from Genev’s post, an actual Desolation player, we fought all evening alone and only gathered a few “pugs we didn’t want to send away” to assist us in combat.

Can’t really take Genev’s posts seriously though considering she’s an RG fangirl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Looks like normal PUG zerg.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

All that QQ lol.

They get owned.

That’s funny, considering you switched servers from Deso to SFR as soon as they hit T1, never complained about IRON while you were here though… HMMMM

I left that kitten server cuz it was a kittening disaster.

Left as soon as khaz disbanded.

Dont be mad

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

a few "pugs

Within all of your post , i just wanted to quote this mate.As much as i can see from those 2 screenies linked by Sethanon…It’s really “a few”

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

All that QQ lol.

They get owned.

I left that kitten server cuz it was a kittening disaster.

Dont be mad

Not mad at all, glad to lose one of the gloryseekers

Don’t let the door hit you too hard on the way out when RG get bored and move again.