Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

It’s because you only read the trolls. Several Vizunians (including me) already congratulated you for the clever use of afternoon-capping.

Since most of the non forum warriors already know that primetime is just not giving anyone any advantage in points, they also know that nightcapping/morningcapping/daycapping are where the points are made.

It’s a bit pointless to chat about it all, SFR scored more overall during 1 week, they won. gg.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

Kinda fun that you start complaining that SFR people go up early just one day in the entire matchup, when it’s Viz who do it every other day of the week. Hypocrisy!

So votf is back at forum warrioring ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

So it seems that nightcapping/morningcapping is not a probleme anymore for sfr now that they win because of it.

Oh and you can also thanks your lapdogs Desolation.

Kinda fun that you start complaining that SFR people go up early just one day in the entire matchup, when it’s Viz who do it every other day of the week. Hypocrisy!

Kinda fun to see such aggressive comments after one cry, while you cryed all the week long about morning capping when you were both night and afternoon capping, hope SFR enjoyed being wrecked by both deso an vis in prime time.

Nice to see you bragging now that you morning afternoon and night cap gotta love you new recruits from oversea.

(edited by ladyfabulous.1403)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

So it seems that nightcapping/morningcapping is not a probleme anymore for sfr now that they win because of it.

Kinda fun to see such aggressive comments after one cry, while you cryed all the week long about morning capping when you were both night and afternoon capping, hope you enjoyed being wrecked by both deso an vis in prime time.

Nice to see you bragging now that you morning afternoon and night cap gotta love you new recruits from oversea.

Not sure if trolling… I don’t play on SFR, I play on Deso.

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

Sorry mate i confused you with an other Votf that used to play on SFR and came help them on deso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Toudzsky is a troll but a bad one.

If you take seriously what this sort of guy from VS says, I understand why you hate VS so much. But you’re not worthing more than him if you answer him with hatred.

Listen to me as a pro-troller. :P

Anyway, the match-up is not over!

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Kinda fun to see such aggressive comments after one cry, while you cryed all the week long about morning capping when you were both night and afternoon capping, hope SFR enjoyed being wrecked by both deso an vis in prime time.

Omg, how dare we play WvW during the afternoon! HOW DARE WE!

Also lol @ “hope SFR enjoyed being wrecked by both deso an vis in prime time.” i’m on Deso and even I admit SFR has a very strong primetime presence, come on, they deserved to win this week.

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

The main question here is how dare complain about everything you do?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

The main question here is how dare complain about everything you do?

what

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

No, the right question is how dare people from VS come here to whine about something we are doing everyday (playing the WvW game system) because we are losing?

Whine about the misfortune we have with this russian free day in a so close match-up if you want, but not about timecapping…

I like trolling but this way it’s very pathetic.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Funny that isn’t it.

;)

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

We should have complained all the way long like you did makes more sense.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noves.4365

Noves.4365

Kaz reformed into BuLL, we dont need glory hunters on our server, Srf is strong now just wait for it to turn into another Blacktide. They cant even beat Vizunah with the influx of people they got, Shocking.

Wait till the end friend

Noves
Baruch Bay [DOOM]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Noves34

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kazuno.9218

Kazuno.9218

VS never complained about anything, only few angry ppl, but who care ?
Good job to SFR that have done what’s need to be done to win this matchup.

Kazzuno[VSS]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

No, in fact the funny thing is that they don’t care about score but they make special events to win the match-up anyhow.

The hypocrisy is in the both sides.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Desolation whaaaaaaaaaat?you are so funny.Also even if they were somwhere in your confused imagintion they still fight harder then you,a lot harder(props to them).Like elona fought you guys right ? Oh wait…

Visunah morning cap = pvdoor
Sfr morning cap today= fight Visunah

Se the difference? oh wait .bad troll is bad.Cry me a river

No, in fact the funny thing is that they don’t care about score but they make special events to win the match-up anyhow.

The hypocrisy is in the both sides.

Yeah we totally inveted 8 march as a holiday some of our countries just to win over visunah.Maybe next time we invent Easter of Christmass too

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

A lot of fun tonight.
I wanna thank DsD , really nice GvG , impatiently looking for the next.
And some hard battles in the lord of garrison and bay against Viz, Really, you never surrender guys? Respect!

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

:) Chillax everyone. Matchup is not over !!

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

username.4932

A lot of fun tonight.
And some hard battles in the lord of garrison and bay against Viz, Really, you never surrender guys? Respect!

hope we can soon be able to report those doing gvg in wvw to get them excluded from wvw.

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

You guys must have no idea what GvG was like to think that whatever you are doing is GvG….

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

Common people call what they do massive Zerg pushing 1 button, do you see now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Can´t wait for Anet to introduce Guild Halls with some Arena for Guilds to invite each other and do GvG. No point seeing guilds going GvG when we are so close of winning a matchup. WvW should be to help the server winning and fighting whatever opponent, not to be looking for GvGs. But can´t rly blame it on guilds since we got nothing close to that.

IMO WvW should be the place for Guilds + Rest of Community to fight other servers and GvG the occasionally “I am better than you” events. That´s how i think it should be.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

(edited by REAL.7483)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Vizunah is losing anyway, time to move to SFR with the other French guilds, like Option.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

http://i.imgur.com/6WuLypd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Il7mXKe.jpg

there was more than 20 but not complaining, had great fun. Cheers for the fights & shout out to OPT and MOS for the fights all week.

Good SS man!:) It becomes awesome if you read whats said in chat in the first SS:)

Bure – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

You guys must have no idea what GvG was like to think that whatever you are doing is GvG….

Yeah, how dare guilds that fight against other guilds call that Guild vs Guild or GvG?

Those guys, their gall! Clearly they should show more respect to Guild Wars 1 GvG, how dare they have fun in a game!

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

what kind of bad hater are you for implying what people should or not do in the game they purchased with their own money?

Quote saved.

It will be useful next time I see someone complains about VS playing the WvW game with its own style.

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

You missed the little line saying I quote “This can’t be applied to Vizunah Square”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

I apologize for that overkill golem rush on Deso Borderland….

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

http://i.imgur.com/6WuLypd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Il7mXKe.jpg

there was more than 20 but not complaining, had great fun. Cheers for the fights & shout out to OPT and MOS for the fights all week.

Good SS man!:) It becomes awesome if you read whats said in chat in the first SS:)

Bure – SFR

Have you ever heard these words? “Sarcasm” & “Sarcastic”. Looks like you didn’t

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Everytime a new sever reach T1 they win the 1st matchup at least, there’s nothing new here. Good job SFR even if the matchup isn’t over, you never gave up. To be honest we was really suprised to be 1st most of the matchup or loosing with a so narrow score difference.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

warning: objective post

-First topic: blobs
I see people claiming they fought 90+ player blobs. Now let’s analyze this claim. With the current WvW player cap system it is impossible to get 90+ players in 1 map. Let alone that I played WvW for an excessive amount of time in the past 2 months. And as I stated in earlier posts I like to count the amount of players. Now don’t come complaining I missed half because of culling, because I didn’t…I actually rarely lag and culling is only a problem when abused with portal running and mass invisibility. Anyway the big zergs most often referred too never go over 60 people. I have had 3 counts of 57 at garrison, 1 from deso, 1 from vizu and 1 from kodash. The biggest blob I have encountered and manage to count was from vizu and was 67 players. If you are really fighting a big blob, than it will contain a max of around 60-65 players. So don’t come here and put claims you got owned by 70+ zerg because you will make a fool out of yourself.

-Second topic: vizu trolls
I have to give it to Vizu, they really kept their trolls quiet this week. I got great respect for this. Ofcourse there was bashing on the forum, but not even half as hard as other weeks when SFR was in T1. And I got to say Deso and SFR had more active trolls this week, complaining and ranting than Vizu. So the “keeping it clean” award on the forums is for Vizu this week.

-Third topic: SFR
I see claims of SFR being a bandwagon server, that we get tired of WvW and that we are the next Blacktide. It is funny to read these comments, because when I started WvW 2 months ago, I read the exact same claims. SFR ain’t getting tired, you guys don’t know what happened to the Piken server and why these guilds joined us. So don’t write rediculous things about it. Again you are only making a fool out of yourself. But yes I got to admit we won this match up (not sure yet thou) because of these new guilds. But even without we would have made it back to T1 and claimed our #2 spot again. I am a realist, we are not going to kick you, Vizu, out of T1 anytime soon. But I can’t deny that this is our long time goal.

-Fourth topic: prime time
Yes, Vizu primetimes is indeed 9-11pm. And SFR primetime is right before yours. The weakest moment for any server is right after primetime. Because commanders + guild leave the map leaving unorganized pugs behind. This is an organisation flaw at our side, I know. But you feel it too Vizu at around midnight when we come back to play. Still you can’t deny SFR has an extreem strong primetime, just a shame you french are eating then.

Who is going to win next week? I don’t know and it is stupid to make claims about it. Just good luck too all. Thanks for the good fights this week. We owned hard, but we sure did got owned too. I still feel bad about losing 3 T3 keeps on SFR bl. And it wasn’t a pleasant feeling after having a relatively easy match-up previous week.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noves.4365

Noves.4365

A lot of fun tonight.

hope we can soon be able to report those doing gvg in wvw to get them excluded from wvw.

Lol … hope we can soon be able to do this in a game mode.

Noves
Baruch Bay [DOOM]
http://www.youtube.com/user/Noves34

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostiak.3692

Ostiak.3692

Everytime a new sever reach T1 they win the 1st matchup at least, there’s nothing new here. Good job SFR even if the matchup isn’t over, you never gave up. To be honest we was really suprised to be 1st most of the matchup or loosing with a so narrow score difference.

SFR is not new to T1, we actually won 3 times T1 in December and January. Two of those times were with 60 000 and 70 000 points difference. Today will be our 4th victory.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/13
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/15
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/17

in Match-ups

username.4932

Lol … hope we can soon be able to do this in a game mode.

For sure the solution everyone is waiting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slyche.3786

Slyche.3786

To be honest we was really suprised to be 1st most of the matchup or loosing with a so narrow score difference.

What do you mean you were surprised? You were ticking +500 almost every morning.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

No need to defend your friend from sfr guy, i dont give a kitten about this, but seeing the great SFR crying about nightcapping/morningcapping and winning because of it, it’s a little ironic dont you think ?

Destroyed in prime time and winning because of doors, i wonder what happened to SFR.

SFR destroyed in primetime? I think you’re confusing SFR with Vizunah. How’s this for you: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/

On average SFR had around 300 each night for the last 4-5 days at 21:00 (GMT+1). Vizunah’s tick is on average for those days at that time 180-200.

Kind of hard to refute that Viz is morning-cappers if you watch this as well: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/

Prime Time begin at 21h for the french you know so when the prime time begin SFR have 300 points + T3 forts and 2 hour later still in prime time they have 130points.
Strongest Prime Time EU they said :’).

Very impressive

Isn’t that the classic SFR reply?
“You didn’t beat us in primetime! Only outside it!”
:p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

What do you mean you were surprised? You were ticking +500 almost every morning.

And you the same every afternoon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Congrats SFR, there’s no doubt that you were the strongest server this week.
I also find it kinda funny the way in which you finally got ahead. A bit of the old taste of their own medicine.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Between us, we’re not the ones sick of VS around here.

in Match-ups

ladyfabulous.1403

Congrats to Sfr you definitely are the bests at scoring that’s the way you enjoy to play GW2 and everybody respect it, you put one some very good strategies of capping during afternoon and night, I saw some very impressive numbers, what a mobilization, no matter what every whisper about you being a bandwagon, blobby off capping server, you are the best at scoring point, and the bests at strategies that’s how you like to play the game and everyone respect that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

TO THE WIRE WE GO VIZ. Russian holiday!. In mother Russia viz gets morning capped.

I thought you were playing the fights, not the points ?

Congrats SFR, afternoon-capping was a really good answer to morning-capping.
We’ll be here next week, lets hope you can keep the distance !

Cheers from Vizu

It’s funny to see all the trolls who come to lay two pages of insults on a single message, but totally forgetting that we congratulate SFR for this operation.

Well played for this night/morning.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I also find it kinda funny the way in which you finally got ahead. A bit of the old taste of their own medicine.

Thankyou! To be honest i asked alot of people to get up at 5am so we could win this match up! And yes that was the plan to give them a taste of their own medicine!
Id like to thank RG, ZDs, VCY, RiOT, for the extra shift needed this morning to win. I think were finally ready to take our rightful number one spot back!

Deso you were definatley a pain in the kitten towards in the end of the week, when we couldnt get out of our spawn lmao! But you guys have great guilds and i look forward to fighting you again especially DsD! Id love a GvG with you!

As for viz, yes we did focus you and yes we do want you out of t1, but we do this with love!

Congrats SFR on the win!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

That’s pretty much the essence of T1. If you want to win, you HAVE to night/morning cap. Blah.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

VZ had a bug this week and couldn’t log in during a couple of hours, and SFR used that bug very well, and this has a strong impact on the end of the match. I wouldn’t complain since last week we had the tick for us with almost all the maps as green for half a way of updates.

Next match gonna be great and intense I hope.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

(edited by Xispeo.1706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

You are misinformed, Vizunah didn’t have a bug, EU servers had, including Seafarer’s ( I know because it denied me access for at least 1 hour). Yes we got a lot of points during that time, but unless you can prove that somehow Vizunah got affected more than Seafarer’s it’s just moot talk. GG to everyone nonetheless.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

You are misinformed, Vizunah didn’t have a bug, EU servers had, including Seafarer’s ( I know because it denied me access for at least 1 hour). Yes we got a lot of points during that time, but unless you can prove that somehow Vizunah got affected more than Seafarer’s it’s just moot talk. GG to everyone nonetheless.

Oops, I thought that VZ was the only impacted server. Seems it unbalanced the match at some point from what I heared, no idea so if you recovered earlier than us. For my personal case, it took me 2h30 to be able to log in again.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Yes, because of our style of organisation in offpeak (I won’t tell more about it), it did. You can find few pages ago some people from SFR and Desolation asking where VS went because they didn’t have anymore opposition while server issues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

This problem was for the entire EU, if you changed map, changed borderlands, tried to log in, join WvW you got kicked out. It happened to our guys it happened to your guys. We got a warning to not switch maps in TS, seems yours came a bit to late.

When the problem started, there was still some opposition from Vizu and Deso. After 3/4 of the time till it got fixed, they all logged. So yea it might have given us an edge because we stayed to play. But is was definitely not game breaking.

ps.: we had many guildies too waiting for hours to log back in.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Hat’s off and a big congratulations to SFR. you truly deserved to win this week. your overall coverage has been second to none.
So all trolling/forum warring/server rivalry aside, congratulations. I’m impressed.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Operation BOHICA was a success this morning. Good stuff all around, well played to all 3 servers.

RP enthusiast