Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

Vizunah can’t take a thing on their own border, thanks again for re-opening the mobile outlet of Louis Vuitton, those bags mmhmm can’t get enough.

Thankfully they have Iron guild (desolation) in their pocket to do it for them, they appear to know what numbers 2-8 do on their keyboards.

/golfclap

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

@Dyno, go sit next to kingface in the trolls room. Your attempts are pathetic. And read it is clear you didn’t even read this thread. Well I don’t blame you, I gave up at around page 20 and now only read random posts. But as a troll you should. But I bet you are lazy and you wont so I will say it again.

SFR was THE number 2 server in EU. Before PRX, with PRX we beaten vizu. After they left we became the #2 again. Or did you won from us at a certain point? Now a rating reset was announced, I am pretty sure it was a red post. So I bet you noticed. We saw our chances better in T2 and dominate there than get dominated by vizu and end in T5. Now Elona had the same idea so we started a don’t cap/kill anything losing cycle. Heck we even FORCED elona to cap towers (smack one in and use line of wardings so he would cap). Now, when we dropped, the reset was cancelled. And we saw T2 as a little vacation, fight some guilds from Piken. Which many guilds on SFR wanted to do. We won every single week without to much effort and were heading to T1 again to claim our #2 spot again. The transfer only sped up the process and actually made us #1 server.

If I was you, I would watch out for JS because they are on their way for a #3 spot. They have a decent night/morning crew, ofcourse it’s a french server.

I got to admit, we SFR have some bad players in WvW. But trust us, we are doing our best to train them and teach them how to proper WvW. Just takes some time.

Looks like it is going to become a close week. Scores are really tight, good luck to you vizu. I hope to soon be on the battle fields again.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

All i see is a bunch of band wagoner servers, Calling a server that started with Low Population and built up a strong wvw server band wagoners.

Unlike VZ and Deso, SFR was in t8 at launch we didn’t have all the cool kids jump to the big population servers. We built our community from the bottom up. We built on what we needed, and got some great guilds.

I can’t help but laugh when i see comments about SFR being the band wagoners.

Cant the same be said about every other server then if you consider SFR built from the “bottom up”? Every other server has had transfers too, that can be classed as “building a server” so calling other servers band wagoners while saying SFR isn’t because other servers had transfers just like SFR is a bit hypocritical don’t you think?

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

If SFR got to tier 1 without PS guilds you would of been knocked out in the 1st week so get off your high horse

What are you talking about ?
Didn’t Deso jumped betwen tier 2-3 before Kazz /bull joined them ?

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Karak Norn was quite famous for blobbing,i’m surprised you didn’t mention that.

Well that was around 7 years later so thats why.

Mortix? Is it you my old friend? I’m PandemicUK the Minister of Propaganda from WAR. Your the same one from WAR?

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

All i see is a bunch of band wagoner servers, Calling a server that started with Low Population and built up a strong wvw server band wagoners.

Unlike VZ and Deso, SFR was in t8 at launch we didn’t have all the cool kids jump to the big population servers. We built our community from the bottom up. We built on what we needed, and got some great guilds.

SFR calling someone else the bandwagon server? ahaahahaha

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Every top international server is a bandwagon server – want to fight in the high tiers? currently that leaves you with either Deso or SFR unless you’re German or French and don’t mind playing the game in those languages (/shudder)
Up to a certain amount, those bandwagoners help, and then they start clogging up the queues, guilds get irritated, leave for another server, the server drops, rinse and repeat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Lol is this guy serious? We were in T1 for a number of weeks before the wvw reset. Get your facts straight.

there was no ladder reset (except for SFR). still in the darkness? they haven’t told you yet?

I mean when they announced it. Yes it didn’t happen and it was a bad move from us.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

You know guys, that this thread is simply for e-kitten growing?

I honestly find only 10% of the posts actually on topic.

I know internet allows ppl to go “all-out” but really i pity most of you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Every top international server is a bandwagon server – want to fight in the high tiers? currently that leaves you with either Deso or SFR unless you’re German or French and don’t mind playing the game in those languages (/shudder)
Up to a certain amount, those bandwagoners help, and then they start clogging up the queues, guilds get irritated, leave for another server, the server drops, rinse and repeat.

Must not mind speaking spanish to go on desolation.
Sfr is nice thanks to the fact that this is a global bandwagon server and thus there are followers from the entire world such a thing suppress any language barrier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

so what happened RG ? We try to fight against you, you loose the fight, therefore you stay in your tower ? Wake up !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

The mighty RG camping a tower?
Skillful Option chain wiped all prime long?

Wth is going on on Tyria?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ladyfabulous.1403

ladyfabulous.1403

Nothing they are tired of lying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ohliufff.8160

Ohliufff.8160

Q: How many blobs from Viz and Deso at the same time on different gates does it take to get into Garnison with 20 Sfr defending?
A: Trick question. No such number tonight.

Thank you for the +400 bags for 3 hours….it has been nice farming you and i hope you come back tomorrow

[BOO]KhanKubrat – Small Onel for life
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Q: How many blobs from Viz and Deso at the same time on different gates does it take to get into Garnison with 20 Sfr defending?

Thank you for the +400 bags for 3 hours….it has been nice farming you and i hope you come back tomorrow

I’ve learnt to not take any of the posts from your guild seriously, thanks for clarifying

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Must not mind speaking spanish to go on desolation.
Sfr is nice thanks to the fact that this is a global bandwagon server and thus there are followers from the entire world such a thing suppress any language barrier.

And Vizunah is nice thanks to the poor country of yours and lazy people who don’t work Come on, at least the people of our server do something in real life and in addition to that play the game and take the crown from your server with less people.

Speak for yourself, I’m a student with an injury stopping me from getting around much :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

here is some kind of sfr-spirit for the good health!
ok, we have no screaming woman close to our score board, should we?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Who was farming who?

http://i.imgur.com/majIIyV.jpg

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

LNM is a very cool guild with good players. We are very happy of that renforcement. Go Vizunah !

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

We are so sorry about that! You have to prepare for that 24/7
We are enjoy more to seeing your zerg to defend and man the ton of your sieges

We will Desolate!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

As a deso player i like Vizunah more than SFR because they dont whine on the forums. Before SFR joined tier 1 couple of weeks ago our t1 forums were free from trolls. Now all i see people mostly from SFR side calling out names and talking non sense.

I rather have VS in tier 1 then SFR.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

As a deso player i like Vizunah more than SFR because they dont whine on the forums. Before SFR joined tier 1 couple of weeks ago our t1 forums were free from trolls. Now all i see people mostly from SFR side calling out names and talking non sense.

Don´t worry mate, soon you will be in another thread. All good.
But i see trolls from everyone tbh, you get used to it.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Let me correct it for you
Before SFR joined Tier 1, there was 1 sided match, without any competition.
I also dislike repair costs that increased a lot since SFR joined tier 1

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Umm yeh it was prob because the thread was deserted for most of the week and on page 2/3.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

Quite a few anti guild x comments. Think your better than that guild ? Then organise a gvg event. Its easy to do.

Stop hiding behind words and get their and perform

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

Desolation really is going to be ridiculous.
You don t own a single thing in your BL but still goes try take Lowland, (and wipe).

U clearly not playing for points, but only focusing us.
What we did wrong to you is a mistery to me.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in Match-ups

ilmau.9781

You not even able to own your borderland, just raging at SFR like a mindless mass.. what a shame for a so renewed server like Desolation.

think beafore act

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Well Deso are probably going to get the least points this week from the last 3 weeks they played, so whatever they are doing differently, it’s not working for points. However, maybe they are having more fun, they’d know.

I certainly know I had fun fighting VotF not generating much points in SFR, only taking one tower.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

As has been said multiple times this week, we’re playing for fun. We’ve been hitting Vizunah literally ALL DAY. We flipped Brovast and Durius 4 times in the past 3-4 hours.

Open your eyes and quit whining on the forums when we Golem rush you once, since 2 hours ago you attacked mendon’s and Anza’s 3 times.

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

We (Deso) are not playing for points. So we have the luxury of helping decide what the outcome of this weeks match up will be. Do we attack Viz or SFR more? Old ego or new ego? hmm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

I certainly know I had fun fighting VotF not generating much points in SFR, only taking one tower.

Well we took hills as well, which we didnt have before we joined the map. The 1 tower you are reffering to is your spawn tower, so we exceeded our share of the map as well, dont know how much more we can do points wise during primetime, unless people expect us to be able to take the entire map during primetime against multiple organized guilds.

Anyways deso was ticking for 300+ during a fair bit of the EU primetime, not exactly bad for a server who “doesn’t know what they are doing”.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Ive never seen so many VZ players together as today in Deso borderland.

That was the mother of all blobs, where it was stepping it was leaving a trace of lag and spoiled “1” buttons on keyboards…. when you thought you had killed it you discovered you had only cut one of its heads and 2 more where appearing, you felt it near when suddenly your teamates where crashing and teleporting all arround.

Was a really chilling experience to share borderland with it.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Deso is playing this end of matchup really well. Was a intense night. Thx for fights.

;)

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

Deso bay was hacked by VS. I thought its all in past guys, but ur really pathetic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Deso bay was hacked by VS. I thought its all in past guys, but ur really pathetic.

5 guys are under the map unknown tags and not answering.we mass reported them on vs side. cannot do more . but yes that’s pathetic
just take bay back we won’t defend.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

ilmau.9781

5 guys are under the map unknown tags and not answering.we mass reported them on vs side. cannot do more . but yes that’s pathetic

with such a close matchup in points per tick and in points in general this is a very courageous choice for you to let us take it back.

I thank you for that.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast

(edited by ilmau.9781)

in Match-ups

ilmau.9781

ahhh was a trick! u moved the 5 of us from EB and stole us golanta?!!?:D:D:D

joke!

thanks again.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

with such a close matchup in points per tick and in points in general this is a very courageous choice for you to let us take it back.

I thank you for that.

What about the t2 and 80% waypoint?. Typical viz.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in Match-ups

tita.6358

I thank you for that.

we were trebing bay we saw it blue nobody really understood… until we saw the guys under the map. looks like they are gone now

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

tita.6358

I thank you for that.

What about the t2 and 80% waypoint?. Typical viz.

be serious for a minute. that bay will go down anyway in the morning…it’s an isolated act of idiot people.

we will wait it’s t2 to take it back if you want:)

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

Its really dissapointing when bunch of kitten ruin all fun for two or even more servers just for self-affirmation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Like all the zoom hackers, it’s pretty convenient. A sorry doesn’t cost you much anyway.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

post deleted under the Troma’s divine light influence

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

(edited by Fanfaron.6109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

This is not VS Spirit at all nop, thats why the commander let you take it back. Tita was honest, just cant you say thanks without trolling friends ?

The battle continue

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

tita.6358

your bay outer wall is down for 20 minutes. when it will be t2 again it’s faire game. that’s 1 hour and half of free ticks.
just keep an eye on it .we can’t guarantee 3 random guys with a ram will respect that…

75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

haha Troma, dont troll o u get it’s in your face back, tats how things work
and, btw, in this forum i dont know, who commander, who simple grunt, who troll from other server
aoe forum damage thats all
also u can calm down your own guys, speak with em, dunno, maybe
u give us good battles (finally!) this week
and after your stupid mates go this tread and post annoying staff ololo
is it really honest?

action create reaction
let’s be more respectful to each other

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

(edited by Fanfaron.6109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

i speed already many, many hours per day for GC and VS old Fanfa, i cant control VS trolls

The others things already consume too much energy. Ex: a guild (LNM) announce in private they want to come VS > people send 10000 ingame/forums MSG to know who and whisp> then they want to know in what map the guild will play > worry for queue > etc

Holy kitten sometimes its hard, some should visit oneasuratwonorns.com to destress

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Desolation really is going to be ridiculous.
You don t own a single thing in your BL but still goes try take Lowland, (and wipe).

U clearly not playing for points, but only focusing us.
What we did wrong to you is a mistery to me.

Deso is ridiculous? Please dont say things like that about Deso. We might not be playing for points this week but we are going to decide who comes first or second in this weeks match up

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Jeez, you can’t say Deso is ridiculous, they plays maybe one of their best week. They even dominate some primetimes with such a few warriors.

Maybe you think they are ridiculous because, this week, they dont assist you and are not focusing VS.

They learned from their mistakes : helping SFR don’t give point.

I hope Deso will stay in T1 at least 2 or 3 more weeks, 1v1v1 is far more interesting.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nameo.6842

Nameo.6842

They also tried twice to take bay, which was T3 with WP, on SFR borderland. They stopped representing their guilds the second time …