Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

And again it’s a very easily counterable tactic with few necros and a lord correctly pulled.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

tbh viz fight much more than before

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Some great fights tonight on SFR, quite the shock to see Vizunah more willing to fight open field than OSC, ECL and some other SFR guilds.

Good tactic , u need to group up three guilds together to give us a real challange

E_____P_____I_____C______!

ECL talking about grouping up with other guilds, heh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

We decided to let Viz & Sfr bite each other to death

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Yes we lost 2 keeps between those 2 epic fights in bay and garri but it was so epic that it was totally worth.The guys that fought both those battles got over 1k kills no kidding .There were groups regrouping and poping merchants more than 5 times it was that crazy.

imo the banner ressing is only annoying because of anet’s failure with skill lag.Its really hard to counter it when you need to wait 20 seconds to activate a skill so please the counter arguments are really bad.And if we were that bad you guys wouldn’ have to respawn over 10 times.We also took your t3 hills in deso bl during that fight so for me it was a win.

About the 1st battle in bay we had to deal with the same banner rez issue and we fought both servers.Unfortunately the vs blob decided that wiping 3 times on lords was enough and took advantage to steal hills xd but as i said before it was totally worth it.Holding head to 2 consecitive blobs made up of the entire population of the map minus scouts charging in one after another,wihout neing able to heal or get reinforcements because the constant nattle and closed walls/doors scoring over 500 kills for the average joe and in the end capping it really is impressive in my book.So much about sfr has no skill mindless ramble but i guess things like these give trolls the reason to hate but we just proceed in the next asswhooping on the battlefield with our so calle lowerquality,or whatever makes you haters happy.

Jokes apart props to deso and vs will of fighting without that those 2 epic battles would never have happened bu please trolls stop crying mindless rabble and try to give the right props to people that in the end prevailed or regardless of the outcome fought and held against almost impossible ods.
Ps: my phone is terrible at writing so please don’t hate om my crappy spelling <3

Great post, i’d believe all the wiping you talked about if you wasn’t in sIN though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

So Desolation dont own anything in WvW right now. On the plus side we have the outmanned buff on all 4 maps

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Ok, so this is probably going to sound insulting, but it is sadly for the majority of the time true. Why do pretty much every single one of you Vizunah players, run away all the time? Unless you get the upper hand, as in outnumbering someone that is.

E.g., just now, an Asura D/D Elementalist, ran away from my Warrior. I mean seriously? A D/D-Ele that runs from a Warrior? But as soon as he/she got help from a Mesmer ally, then he/she starts to fight.

Grow some, Vizunah, because this is exactly why most servers have hated “fighting” against you. It’s been the same if we meet your players as larger numbers or as small, you never fight, unless you outnumber. For a while it seemed like you actually went out and fought in the field, but lately you’ve been retreating away again. Making the only good fights to be had from Desolation players.

It doesn’t apply to every single one of your players, but sure does for the majority.

We can also see you running away quite often you know.
Fact is WvW is not sPvP, on my own I don’t like much 1 player versus 1 player and generally I move away.
Maybe some day I will start to solote you guys with dual daggers but atm I am rather looking for battles having an impact on the score, 1vs1 fights don’t have any.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

You know, Absconditus, 1v1 is in the overwehlming majority of the cases a waste of time.
I’d run if you were 1v1ing me.

Except if you’re chasing me, not letting go and then a friend comes along, it’s quicker to kill you and then run than to let you chase me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

How can you guys be pleased on beeing T1 right now, its utterly kitten atm. The skill lag is insane in some fights.. unplayable

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

[/quote]

wow, SFR really have replaced VS on the forum o_o[/quote]

No1 replaces anyone, this is my opinion, i don´t even speak for the server, but i don´t wanna read some bullkitten and leave it without answer. Then let people think whatever they want.

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

How can you guys be pleased on beeing T1 right now, its utterly kitten atm. The skill lag is insane in some fights.. unplayable

Nobody is happy in t1 atm but it remains the only tier where you can have some decent fights without having to have 2 hours of fun in the primetime then pvdoor for 22 hours straight cuz no opposition sadly.

If i were a solo player i would totally love the lower tiers more but unfortunately competitive guilds have no real other place to go.Is either skill lag to death and ragequit or move to lower tiers to pvdoor to death and ragequit :S.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

what a fail troll

No no, he’s right. Need some vacations kitten

SFR wanted our rank on ladder, you got it. But you take also our rank on forums.
Enjoy.

Kind regards,

Trollface~

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Being numero uno gives you the right to be a kitten imo. Viz have held that title for far too long, it’s our turn now!
As for the lag, spread our guildraids over the day/night. We barely play prime anymore, because the game breaks but we don’t wanna play against doors.
Last night was really fun against IRON Bull in EB. Smaller 15-20ish numbers, no lag.

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Done. Jade Square spirit crashed and burned, last stand failed. All bown down to your mighty SFR overlords!

Nice week and nice fights though.

Looks like that was taken in queensdale lol.

Good match up VS came out to fight a bit this week and hope that continues. Just don’t bring the entire map this time

Be interesting to see how the wvw patch will affect all 3 servers next week. One thing is guaranteed, maxing out on siege defence perk for those arrow carts

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Done. Jade Square spirit crashed and burned, last stand failed. All bown down to your mighty SFR overlords!

Kingface keep trolling, that’s the only thing you’ve got left. Enjoy your “vacations”.

Nice week and nice fights though.

Last Stand perfectly worked on the contrary It was a very successful operation, and, unexpected turn of events, it forced the “nah PvD is lame”-server to play PvD.

But thanks for helping the bad reputation of your server, only a few weeks left, and all the hate in the world will transfer from froggies to … whatever you are !

Oh btw, Jade Square only starts next week, atm we’re still Vizunah Stone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Finishing 2nd place during a week of particularly hard-pushing wvw is considered a success now? What happened to the strongest WvW EU server? And hate on, I don’t think we care.

You put up a great fight, thanks for that though. I bet you aren’t done yet.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Great fights yesterday night in VS garrison for over 30mins , the lord rez was bad and the F culling thing……I was going around the circle to secure the area and 6-7 ppl were jumping on me out of nowhere
This lag fest should stop , most rigs drop to 8-10 fps(including mine) and i cant even activate my escape/healing skills!!!

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Keep going SFR. Show to all of us, poor mortals, what the strongest WvWvW EU server should be on forum (don’t care ingame, everybody know it’s just a matter of coverage).

Great start from Wolfheart so far.

/pinacolada

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

It’s always funny when 2 servers go at each other that much that it turns into PvD for the 3rd server at a time it shouldn’t have been so.
It was also rather boring.

Good thing it changed later in the day/night! (Sense of time is kitten, don’t remember when exactly it was, except that it “shouldnt have been”)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

And again it’s a very easily counterable tactic with few necros and a lord correctly pulled.

At Garrison there is no way you can stop a warrior from rezzing the lord unless you have way more players than your enemy. There is just too many entrances. Plus like have been said between culling, dmg immunity and x3 stability the chances to stop him are small, and that is if he comes alone because if he comes with a thief GLLLLLL.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Mizu.9387

We win, you lose!!!

Seriously, as much as I love to hate Vizunah, it has been a great week for me. We had to push for additional hours all week and we were all following the scores at work with great interrest. It was never dull, always competative with these two servers.
Now people need to chill on the forums, taunting and bantering is part of the competative nature of the game.
All we need now is a third server to pull their weight in T1.
GG Vizunah.

PS: We win, you lose! Suck it!

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

The Last Stand goal was only to show what we can do with our full actual forces (like i said many times we lost guilds and commanders), we also played a lot more than we should, and i think some of you too. Thats why i faced Sacrx at 5am and thats why he did lead pug two times very late and do OP, golems and castle stuff.

It was one of the funniest week i ever had, except the kitten i read here sometimes. Thank you for that. Now, LNM will come this night, but don’t start to call us Jade Square, it’s only one guild. Powerfull but alone.

Now i really need some rest, have a nice week-end mates. =)

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

National servers should win every time easily because national server is like one big guild. If we would have national server we would tic +500 24/7 because we are mmorpg elite country.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Mizu.9387

@Troma
I’m fairly sure I’ve seen a few PHX tags this week, didn’t they used to play on Jade Sea as well?

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Pandemic.1032

Not sure what all the tears and hate are about. Last couple of weeks have been great for the most part – lots of WvW.

Next matchup … and we are all the same, so even more to come.

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

Yeah some part of fun on this 2 MUs, but some part of no-fun like T1 pre-prime, blob early prime, lag, and some double focus (not this last days).

I hope it will be better and better with the time for everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Interesting match up.

We had some good fights this week, even though VcY been slacking all this week. Some fights were ruined a lot by lag.

Fair play to VZ they seem to be coming out of there keeps more, and fighting us. And they improved as a result. I’d say you’re more stronger now than you were last time we faced you in t1.

As for Desolation, They have been fun to play against, Always fun facing the likes of Iron/GH/VoTF ect. I wish you guys would push a bit though, You have the players sadly it seems most our PvE.

As for VZ Last stand, They did well. I think the objective was to win the match up really, But they gave it a big push. As for your operation last night/this morning, Doesn’t seem it worked out

Wow, A non-troll post by me. Enjoy.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

National servers should win every time easily because national server is like one big guild. If we would have national server we would tic +500 24/7 because we are mmorpg elite country.

+1000 this post
i think only Troma from vs actually understand this (maybe not)

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

To be honest, I don’t think T1 EU has PvD anymore. We fought IRON last night pretty hard for SM and were repelled 3 or 4 times. We also had to fight to defend our keep in EB when Deso tried to sneak it… this was at 2am. By the time people are starting to go to bed, SFR already own most of the map. The rest of the night is basically spent building siege and upgrades while defending against the Viz zerg that goes from map to map with their golems.
As for SFR being weak as mentioned by some viz guy above… I was soloing a supply camp yesterday and 2 viz guys turn up, I kill them and go back to the camp. Viz then sends 6 people to sort me out and it takes you over 5 minutes to kill me – and I am not a thief playing invisibility tricks – I am actually engaging you in the fight and I even took one of you out and downed a 2nd. So I am assuming you are telling a joke or trolling when you say that SFR are only no.1 because of numbers… we were no.1 when we were only an intermediate server and viz was full in January.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

To be honest, I don’t think T1 EU has PvD anymore. We fought IRON last night pretty hard for SM and were repelled 3 or 4 times. We also had to fight to defend our keep in EB when Deso tried to sneak it… this was at 2am. By the time people are starting to go to bed, SFR already own most of the map. The rest of the night is basically spent building siege and upgrades while defending against the Viz zerg that goes from map to map with their golems.
As for SFR being weak as mentioned by some viz guy above… I was soloing a supply camp yesterday and 2 viz guys turn up, I kill them and go back to the camp. Viz then sends 6 people to sort me out and it takes you over 5 minutes to kill me – and I am not a thief playing invisibility tricks – I am actually engaging you in the fight and I even took one of you out and downed a 2nd. So I am assuming you are telling a joke or trolling when you say that SFR are only no.1 because of numbers… we were no.1 when we were only an intermediate server and viz was full in January.

Hmm, awake up?

in Match-ups

Fanfaron.6109

it’s vs forum spirit, nothing more Nymph, nothing more

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

it forced the “nah PvD is lame”-server to play PvD.

PvD aka Player versus Door.Players that play without any opposition (unless you count guards )

Sfr had 50-60 Visunah players to play againts ALL night so i would not call the PvDoor.Get the facts straight.SFR never did and will probabily never do pvd and the reason for that is your really high participation 24h arround the clock and tbh we really appreciate that because we play for the PvP for whatever that matters.Winning without absolutely no PvDooring whatsoever and on the contrary having really high opposition from Visunah all night long makes the victory so much sweeter.

Bottomline i suggest a revisit of your definition of pvdoor if fighting vs 60 guys live is that.You won a cookie for the try from my part

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

PvD aka Player versus Door.Players that play without any opposition (unless you count guards )

Sfr had 50-60 Visunah players to play againts ALL night so i would not call the PvDoor.Get the facts straight.SFR never did and will probabily never do pvd and the reason for that is your really high participation 24h arround the clock and tbh we really appreciate that because we play for the PvP for whatever that matters.Winning without absolutely no PvDooring whatsoever and on the contrary having really high opposition from Visunah all night long makes the victory so much sweeter.

Bottomline i suggest a revisit of your definition of pvdoor if fighting vs 60 guys live is that.You won a cookie for the try from my part

No idea why you quoted me there

Edit: To make it clear, i quoted the part you said about hyping about fights to make yourself sound better, as this is what you do.

(edited by Shifty.3412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

I am actually engaging you in the fight and I even took one of you out and downed a 2nd. So I am assuming you are telling a joke or trolling when you say that SFR are only no.1 because of numbers… we were no.1 when we were only an intermediate server and viz was full in January.

First, if you have a solo template, with solo gear, you can take out 1 or 2 guy before dying. most of the ppl that you have encoutered are goup based gear and template and can’t stand a duel.

SFR in junary wasn’t the same SFR than today and that time you get offseas renforcements. It’s exactly the same logical, but the renforcement came from the other side of the europe. don’t care about your personnal skill, you’ll find very good solo players on VS too (not me, i’m group friendly and dislike roaming solo). But you’ll have, if you wxant to be totaly honest, that our around 20 players on late night/early morning can’t stand your 50+ russians that just wake up because it’s 8am moscow time.

It’s not a complain, the game is like that and we did pretty well by the past, and this week was far to be ridiculous.

And more than anything, we know that we can beat you.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Fanfaron.6109

I am actually engaging you in the fight and I even took one of you out and downed a 2nd. So I am assuming you are telling a joke or trolling when you say that SFR are only no.1 because of numbers… we were no.1 when we were only an intermediate server and viz was full in January.

First, if you have a solo template, with solo gear, you can take out 1 or 2 guy before dying. most of the ppl that you have encoutered are goup based gear and template and can’t stand a duel.

SFR in junary wasn’t the same SFR than today and that time you get offseas renforcements. It’s exactly the same logical, but the renforcement came from the other side of the europe. don’t care about your personnal skill, you’ll find very good solo players on VS too (not me, i’m group friendly and dislike roaming solo). But you’ll have, if you wxant to be totaly honest, that our around 20 players on late night/early morning can’t stand your 50+ russians that just wake up because it’s 8am moscow time.

It’s not a complain, the game is like that and we did pretty well by the past, and this week was far to be ridiculous.

And more than anything, we know that we can beat you.

tbh it’s 100+ russians every morning
maybe even more
maybe, 1000+ and all que at vs border, targeting your garrison, RIGHT NOW!
WATCH OUT!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Ladies and gentlemen of Europe’s Tier 1, are you prepared for next Tuesday ?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

My macbook pro may explode soon…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hey all,

I normally dont post anymore cus lately is getting ridiculous how you all treat one another….but this post needs a realitycheck …..please dont say SFR dont PvD……hitting a keep with 20+ SFR and golems and only one guy(me) to use a ac….is still PvD….so please get off this freaking forum……..just enjoy this game and the fights……..

PS: Only SFR and Viz has the coverage and not Deso……but we never give up;)

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

The “massive wvw patch” of this month is a joke, do not expect great things.
But i hope you ready for a name battle like in Aion ? xD

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

+1000 this post
i think only Troma from vs actually understand this (maybe not)

Yesterday someone started to post about how more powerful a european server should be compared to national ones, but let’s consider that we have a limited amount of players per map, which reduces the impact of a european coverage.

I played during a long time in international guilds, even in a greek one, and came back to french guilds for a simple reason : information goes much faster if your native language, and also you suffer a way less from misunderstandings, and people who try to use english but relatively fail on that, don’t want to assume it, turn situations into their own advantage to not get kicked of their guild, well I saw many drawbacks in fact to international communities. You also face players who will swap much faster between guilds or even servers, because they are not very involved and don’t feel that much concerned and integrated by their server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well deso often PvD door in prime time because we don’t have any defenders.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

I am not talking about ‘primetime’ i am talking about night/morningtime……what you are saying are ninja caps…..that is just a fail from the defenders side…….PvD = no one is online to def;) …….different thing.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Pandemic.1032

I am looking forward to culling gone; I will suddenly find I have 100 new friends!

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)

in Match-ups

Pandemic.1032

With blobbing a hot topic, I’d thought I’d ressurect and old thread from WAR
So for VOTF you can call us:

Vengeance of the blob

whats your guild blob name?

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

I am not talking about ‘primetime’ i am talking about night/morningtime……what you are saying are ninja caps…..that is just a fail from the defenders side…….PvD = no one is online to def;) …….different thing.

/Salute

So you are implying that the 60 visunah usually present 24/7 especially at night(leaving EB a part,that map has it’s own population coverage) fall into the category of “no one is online” ? Ok thx for clearing that out for me .Sfr clearly does PvDoor all day/night long, i admit it.

Ps: Gratz for the attempt on Valley keep for the 3rd morning in a row btw

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

This guy is my new hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xd0zfyEqrU

Anyway , great matchup this has been.
Thank you all

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

/Salute

So you are implying that the 60 visunah usually present 24/7 especially at night(leaving EB a part,that map has it’s own population coverage) fall into the category of “no one is online” ? Ok thx for clearing that out for me .Sfr clearly does PvDoor all day/night long, i admit it.

Ps: Gratz for the attempt on Valley keep for the 3rd morning in a row btw

No, he implied PvD is when there are no defenders online, while what Deso was accused of was PvD during primetime, how that’s possible is beyond me but as Dalure said, that’s a fail on the defenders side for leaving nobody in towers or keeps while you have the players online.

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Yeah and the 60 vizu are so bad they can’t cap a tower without defenders during all the night.

Come on dude…
As we said before, we don’t play night cauz we can, we play night cauz we must.
Ask RG how many golems they spend everynight at 2pm gmt+1.

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

This guy is my new hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xd0zfyEqrU

Anyway , great matchup this has been.
Thank you all

epic x)