Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

At one time or another everything becomes an argument

Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

Welcome to Guild Wars 2 Tier 1 WvW, please read the FAQ :

- Some otherwise inoffensive words or terms are considered insults in WvW, because they’re here loud innuendos and personal attacks. Therefore, words like coverage, server warfare, community, guilds, fairplay, timezones and primetime for example, should not be written or said lightly. These words have a loud meaning here, please use with extra care.

- It is strongly suggested to imply server population shortage as soon as you’re running out of arguments. It is fair to state than any servers having victories over the course is winning because their population have a lot more free time than your server’s. Having people playing the game during the night or morning is also a unfair privilege, as soon as you’re making assumptions please consider involving these people in the conversation.

- How the game is meant to play isn’t how it should be played : every guild should meet and fight in open field with even numbers. If a group of individuals is caught trying to get advantage of terrain, walls, buffs or anything involving game mechanics, you must immediatlely get his guild name and accuse the whole guild of blatant cheating / exploit.

- Any grouping of 12 or more individuals is considered a blob and should be heavily despised because it voluntarily degrades people’s gameplay by creating lag and culling. If you see someone running to you in WvW, please immediately make a quick count at how many people you have around you right now, alert him and advise him to move along.

- Some guilds are more important than others. If a person bears a “famous” guild name in his forum signature, you must adress to him with respect, deference and use Sire as a sign of allegiance. If you’re in an important guild, be arrogant, pretentious and pretend everyone should know about your awesome guild’s reputation and fame over the ages, otherwise you won’t get any respect.

Very good post Sire ;-) !

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Vizunah is french (correct me if i’m wrong), so I don’t see english/other language ppl hopping onto it. Vizunah declines it has canadian (or other french american) players. That leaves only France county, Wallony in belgium and some affrican countries. That makes me conclude Vizunah is a France +1 gmt playing server that has special shifts in when it’s players play. Imo evening = primtime. France +1 gmt (same as 90% desolation) = peak hour. If these facts are wrong, then come with honest replies ‘we are not only in gmt +1, because we got people from country X’ thanks. All i want are honest replies, and Troma did that succesful. I hope the other vizunians are ‘as honest’ too.

And I repeat, correct me if I’m wrong If you don’t, well this assumptions will remain sadly.

The reason i’m asking these questions is because i’m tired of the ‘no we don’t have american time zone people’, but ’ we have a life, it’s not france +1 gmt people morning capping. Contradiction I don’t like.

Cheers[/quote]

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

(edited by Phoebe Ascension.8437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Vizunah is french (correct me if i’m wrong), so I don’t see english/other language ppl hopping onto it. Vizunah declines it has canadian (or other french american) players. That leaves only France county, Wallony in belgium and some affrican countries. That makes me conclude Vizunah is a France +1 gmt playing server that has special shifts in when it’s players play. Imo evening = primtime. France +1 gmt (same as 90% desolation) = peak hour. If these facts are wrong, then come with honest replies ‘we are not only in gmt +1, because we got people from country X’ thanks. All i want are honest replies, and Troma did that succesful. I hope the other vizunians are ‘as honest’ too.

And I repeat, correct me if I’m wrong If you don’t, well this assumptions will remain sadly.

The reason i’m asking these questions is because i’m tired of the ‘no we don’t have american time zone people’, but ’ we have a life, it’s not france +1 gmt people morning capping. Contradiction I don’t like.

Cheers

[/quote]

If you’re expecting honesty in the internet…

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

What’s this afternoon capping SFR is currently providing ?
We are working and/or sleeping during that time :o

Play less in morning, then you don’t have to sleep through the afternoon capping

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

Ok, so I think I understood the issue. The link that’s missing is the following one : not all French people living in that gmt+1 timezone have the same shifts for their jobs.

That’s how you can still have a vast majority of people living in that gmt+1 timezone but still people having a life while having some number at different times.

Also, there are people who won’t mind exceptionally to wake up earlier or go to bed later to help our server.
That’s server dedication and I understand there are a lot of people who don’t want to do it (even on VS actually). But once in a while remains once in a while. It means those people can still have a successful career & family life.
On the other hand, (once in a while) x (a big number of dedicated people) = some kind of success.

And yep, you can get honesty on the internet.
You don’t build a community on lies.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Has Desolation ever been stacked? If not then why, they have been consistently in T1/2 since launch. Can’t be because of the high population status.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Holy moly I stop playing for 24h and we jump up in points? Do I hold you down so much guys?

Anyways, quickly read the previous pages and if VZ really let us retake bay then you gain a +1 respect in my book. Not that you should care about what I write in my book. It’s very serious secret business.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Reduktion.5791

so i must come to your last spawn in EB if you cant disrupt me to bring your keep in combat? Funny enemys as you are, i have lots of fun

edit: and you run and run and run if you not fight – you will ever lose your fights!

Piratz!! Arrrrg!! :P

(edited by Reduktion.5791)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

This is a special message for Soibo [VcY].

This morning i took a screenshot AND ITS PROOF YOU ARE A MIDGET. Yes its screenshot you cant deny it. GET OWNED SON. You are the small one.

To the rest of [VcY] : i’m available for fireworks duel 1v1 and even 1v2 because im good. For quaggan racing i can go 1v3 even.
Bring it on, south supply camp, 4am GMT+1 monday on Viz border.

Attachments:

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Lol’ed dat screen

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teronas.5691

Teronas.5691

I think it’s time to all reroll guardian, best way to play lag wars 2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Trolling and flaming aside…

…Arena net, this game is a disgrace. The amount of lag and skill delay in T1 right now is going to kill this game.

kittening insane.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

This morning i took a screenshot AND ITS PROOF YOU ARE A MIDGET. Yes its screenshot you cant deny it. GET OWNED SON. You are the small one.

To the rest of [VcY] : i’m available for fireworks duel 1v1 and even 1v2 because im good. For quaggan racing i can go 1v3 even.

We only accept 30v30 fireworks duel, and what are quaggans? We are only familiar with dolyaks.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

We only accept 30v30 fireworks duel, and what are quaggans? We are only familiar with dolyaks.

Dolyaks don’t eat frogs like quaggans do

in Match-ups

Reduktion.5791

To kill Dolyaks which are actually 10m farther isnt that fun
And skilllags in baddest moments are making more trouble now than any french can do at the moment. Please help to bring my world in the right order of space and time ;-)

edit: enough, this is horrible, have fun boys and i quit with the lagging
reminds me to this

(edited by Reduktion.5791)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Well done those defending deso bl im sure viz hates us more than ever after their mostly failed attempts to take cliffside defiantly held by 10 men of [AFTL] and followed up by quick reaction forces reinforcing us, not to mention other commanders defending the other objectives.

Unfortunately raids started to call it a night before 10pm and we where the only guild left vs a group of 30 Viz with 3 trebs at astral and a load of SFR at garrsion so we took our 10 men + a few randoms and did a kamikaze into viz treb team blob, so have fun with your PVD SFR & Viz

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Yo we ain’t 30 within CPC, but i can tell you 10 CPC with quaggan tonic > 30 VcY with dolyak.
READY YOUR FIREWORKS YOU VILE OPPONENTS, we shall battle to death by epilepsy !

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Some great fights tonight on SFR, quite the shock to see Vizunah more willing to fight open field than OSC, ECL and some other SFR guilds.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

What just happened in VZ garri was really pathetic.

30 mins farming you sad people, +400 kills and you keep using that lame banner ress on lord.

It kinda ruined the good fights we had all evening.

Keeping the VZ spirit up and running!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

30 mins farming you sad people, +400 kills and you keep using that lame banner ress on lord.

OSC and co were using the same thing on SFR Garrison…

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Good lets all be stupid then!

We only need people willing to suicide eternally and we got un-conquerable fortresess!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSTim.8094

GSTim.8094

Omg.. EVERYONE using this method stop QQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Some great fights tonight on SFR, quite the shock to see Vizunah more willing to fight open field than OSC, ECL and some other SFR guilds.

Good tactic , u need to group up three guilds together to give us a real challange

E_____P_____I_____C______!

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

Epic night.
Everything is T1, who will disgust the ennemi?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Hi kraken, hope things are going well mate.

Yep I agree re the Banner, its the most frustrating op thing in wvw atm, but after weeks of it being used against us to rez keep lords and Anets silence on the issue, all you can do is use it until the patch and hope this mechanic is done away with on Tuesday.

Anyway the new favourite seems to be the warrior imobilize on arrow carts…

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

[quote=1677312;Offski.4897:]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Wow you crying?!! backstabbing us whole night pushing always the same time when vz pushed.. or what? you took hills while vz was pushing Bay with their zerg….. gg
Then stormed garrison with golems? while we were in bay,instead of targeting t1 bay you go for t3 garrison and then cry? It was epic hold and we stopped it.
I have to give it to votf do epic amount of necros… This is your new setup a lot of necros eles with some guardians and mesmers?
I was fun we won few and lost few,once osc came at least we had the numbers to fight even vs both zergs on our map….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

Looks like Deso chose to help SFR to win… oh wait

i want see more vs last stands next week! and plz in game, not at forum!
gogo SFR!

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

looks like SFR and VS have switched with each other now,

SFR morning capping, running with massive zergs, sitting in their towers with their arrow carts, only caring about points. and VS coming out to fight more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

ask your mates, Nornzilla, how we sited at towers yday

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i had so bad lag yesterday, i couldn’t even use skill 1, so i logged out. but i still think SFR quality has gone down a lot compared to what it used to be.

and btw,
ZD’s does not equal to SFR, i know u guys fight a lot and have wiped us more times than i can count, unfortunately, there are way more guilds in SFR who aren’t ZD’s.

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

Was a nice night !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffgsf3pqaD8

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Wow you crying?!! backstabbing us whole night pushing always the same time when vz pushed.. or what? you took hills while vz was pushing Bay with their zerg….. gg
Then stormed garrison with golems? while we were in bay,instead of targeting t1 bay you go for t3 garrison and then cry? It was epic hold and we stopped it.
I have to give it to votf do epic amount of necros… This is your new setup a lot of necros eles with some guardians and mesmers?
I was fun we won few and lost few,once osc came at least we had the numbers to fight even vs both zergs on our map….

Backstabbing? What would you like us to do? We loaded into the map and everything is green, 3 keeps ALL with waypoints. Tell me about how hard you worked for those waypoints and didnt just pvdoor your way there? lol. So how did we backstab? By going for the keep on our side of the map? What would you have us attack? Nothing?

I can assure you, if the hills is paper thin, we can take it off your whole server if we want, the only reason you could even hold garrison after was because of waypoint spamming and banner ressing the lord for a whole 10 minutes before you finally managed to push us out. If we didnt have to fight vs t3 keeps every kitten day it would be a lot more entertaining.

I have respect for SFR, I played on the server and I liked the people there. But its always the same thing in t1 WvW, wake up to upgraded keeps and then people complain when you take them back lol

We also run warriors, thieves, engis and a sprinkle of rangers. Its almost like the game forces you to play 1 of 8 classes or something :S

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

(edited by Jackie.1829)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

If these facts are wrong, then come with honest replies ‘we are not only in gmt +1, because we got people from country X’ thanks. All i want are honest replies, and Troma did that succesful. I hope the other vizunians are ‘as honest’ too.

Vz is a gmt+1 server; less than ten canadian on it. I played a lot at night that week (last stand event). We don’t have a night coverage by using different timezone but with ppl that works on evening and plays the rest of the night. they are bakers, hotel receptionist, some LAN administrator, all that kind of job that allow you to play at night/early morning (or simply unemployed/student). but nothing about foreigners, offsea players or thing like that. 99% french from France, with some belgian, swiss ect.

non-speaking french players are welcome, but they are less than 5 i think (not more than ten in anyway)

That guys do a great job but they are a few.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

So how is it going for you SFR now you took VS’s place ingame AND on forums?

We may thank you, we really needed some holidays.

You will tell us on our return please.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

playandchill.3908

Have fun Jean yves !!!

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slashpaf.9250

Slashpaf.9250

Who is the one crying atm?
After all these time bragging how BG is superior to any VZ, you are complaining that you can’t handle a double attack? How does it feel to play 1v1v1?
You’re crying because of too much necros? Is it the new fotm ? Or is it just that you don’t know how to counter them?
You can’t even manage to take a keep because of banner rez? Maybe you should take a look into your technics, instead of crying about something everybody’s using for months…
Take a tissue, wipe your nose, take a deep breath, and tell us everything.

Seeing VOTF trying to explain themselves about the way they play the game (which is pretty much the way it’s supposed to be played) is quite sad also…

Vizunah Square

(edited by Slashpaf.9250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Okay so…a summary of your post:

- We are not allowed to “backstab” or attack while VS is attacking, we must wait til VS is done then ask if you are ready for us.
- We are not allowed to touch your garrison, especially when it gets a waypoint, this is off limits.
- We are not allowed to use too many necros or eles, …jus’ ‘cause.
- We are not allowed to take our section of the map while VS is attacking, we must wait at the gate of Hills until they are done, then let you know we’re here.
- We are not allowed to use golems.
- It is irrelevant if we are on SFR border or not, we MUST focus VS otherwise we are playing stupid.

Think i got most of that, anything else you want to whine about seeing as that’s all you’ve done this whole thread?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

You are not allowed to play the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

We only need people willing to suicide eternally and we got un-conquerable fortresess!

Or you can just protect the corpse of the lord or bring him outside … banner got a very short range and take 2 sec to cast. can’t believe ppl complain about something so easily counterable.

TP on keep while attack is certainly more annoying than that

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ox Lee.7319

Ox Lee.7319

Good fights ? Maybe before the fight in garri cuz’ there was so much lag that all the dolyak going to garri were delayed, and we got super-Dolyaks for 1 minute after you left it. Most of the time, the fight was me and an ennemy, looking in each other eyes because it was the only things we were able to do.

Concerning the rez banner, it’s been used for months, but instead of trying to develop a strategy on your own, you prefer to whine here on this forum.

And what I found most pathetic is the time you needed to realize that you were losing keeps on several bordelands (good byyye T3 garrison on SFR BL) while we were stalling in our garrison.

Anyway, you got your bags and your kill score increased (what seems to be what you want) and we got your keeps, and retained the one you were attacking. Everything’s great, isn’t it ? But i guess we are just sad people who should have let you get AAAALLL the keeps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

This might sound very harsh and highly inappropriate… but sometimes I think that posting on forums should be a privilege, not a right.

Attachments:

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

It seems the issue of the matchup won’t change now !

Grats SFR, you’re really strong. None of your guild is particularly impressive, but the shear amount of them and the time coverage wins you another medal.
Very impressed by Deso as well, you guys rocked prime on wednesday evening, it was a nice demonstration of power. And Deso on a more neutral role towards the matchup is a great thing, it seems the forums are a bit quieter

Very proud to be a Vizunian, this week was epic, and the score (total score or score at any given point in time) clearly shows we are right where we should be, in T1. Great leaders, friendly people and fun on the battlefield.

Next week is going to be our “off” week, and we’re probably gonna be swarmed with new players for for Prime because of the upcoming patch, but I wish you all a lot of fun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

Great fights on EB last evening. Clashes with HuP and lesser forces of IRON were amazing. 7h of pure wvwvw. Regards from CoN. See you on the battlefield.

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Backstabbing? What would you like us to do? We loaded into the map and everything is green, 3 keeps ALL with waypoints. Tell me about how hard you worked for those waypoints and didnt just pvdoor your way there? lol. So how did we backstab? By going for the keep on our side of the map? What would you have us attack? Nothing?

I can assure you, if the hills is paper thin, we can take it off your whole server if we want, the only reason you could even hold garrison after was because of waypoint spamming and banner ressing the lord for a whole 10 minutes before you finally managed to push us out. If we didnt have to fight vs t3 keeps every kitten day it would be a lot more entertaining.

I have respect for SFR, I played on the server and I liked the people there. But its always the same thing in t1 WvW, wake up to upgraded keeps and then people complain when you take them back lol

We also run warriors, thieves, engis and a sprinkle of rangers. Its almost like the game forces you to play 1 of 8 classes or something :S

No1 works hard to upgrade Keeps, they upgrade themselves since BW1;
No1 upgrades camps to give double supply, you just ask whatever number and worker will give it to you;
No1 escorts dolyaks, they escort themselves;
No1 builds siege, a plane drops them by parachute and they insta-build.

Dolyaks/supply camps are the small scale stuff in this game, not everyone runs a 20+ guild to clash with others. People work hard to get upgraded stuff because they know it gives you some advantage when prime-time comes, unfortunately the guilds that take advantage of that, are not the ones that escort, it is the few good pugs we got, i wish we had more.

I am sure it would be a lot more entertaining for you to attack paper stuff, we could also pretend to fight and give you a lot of bags, just for the sake of your entertainment!

Look, i have already said this once i will say it again, you should be asking Anet to implement GvG, WvW IS NOT GvG. People that use siege weapons and upgrade Keeps are not playing the game wrong.

Also, if you care so much about disrupting supplies, how come i only see 2 VotF (usually with other guild zerg), or 25+ ? All come online at the same time ? Why no groups of 5 to kill dolyaks/camps ? You come here to complain but you don´t do what has to be done to attack less upgraded Keeps.

I totally understand your GvG fun mentality, i do, but don´t throw at us we are being lame to play the game as it is meant to be played atm. If much throw it at Arenanet for not having the GvG system (WvW is not GvG!)

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Yes we lost 2 keeps between those 2 epic fights in bay and garri but it was so epic that it was totally worth.The guys that fought both those battles got over 1k kills no kidding .There were groups regrouping and poping merchants more than 5 times it was that crazy.

imo the banner ressing is only annoying because of anet’s failure with skill lag.Its really hard to counter it when you need to wait 20 seconds to activate a skill so please the counter arguments are really bad.And if we were that bad you guys wouldn’ have to respawn over 10 times.We also took your t3 hills in deso bl during that fight so for me it was a win.

About the 1st battle in bay we had to deal with the same banner rez issue and we fought both servers.Unfortunately the vs blob decided that wiping 3 times on lords was enough and took advantage to steal hills xd but as i said before it was totally worth it.Holding head to 2 consecitive blobs made up of the entire population of the map minus scouts charging in one after another,wihout neing able to heal or get reinforcements because the constant nattle and closed walls/doors scoring over 500 kills for the average joe and in the end capping it really is impressive in my book.So much about sfr has no skill mindless ramble but i guess things like these give trolls the reason to hate but we just proceed in the next asswhooping on the battlefield with our so calle lowerquality,or whatever makes you haters happy.

Jokes apart props to deso and vs will of fighting without that those 2 epic battles would never have happened bu please trolls stop crying mindless rabble and try to give the right props to people that in the end prevailed or regardless of the outcome fought and held against almost impossible ods.
Ps: my phone is terrible at writing so please don’t hate om my crappy spelling <3

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Or you can just protect the corpse of the lord or bring him outside … banner got a very short range and take 2 sec to cast. can’t believe ppl complain about something so easily counterable.

TP on keep while attack is certainly more annoying than that

It’s impossible to counter it with current state of the game. You can’t counter stability + rez with culling and ability lag.

To people considering this is a tactic, wow. I’m not blaming Viz since SFR probably use it and Deso also, but it’s really annoying. It should be changed or killing people should give points to prevent the “SUICIDE TO REZ A LORD AWESOME STRATEGY”.

It just adds lags to entire zone.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Hebril Amolebin : the guy who fights with 10 guys and wipes everyone else 60+ bandwagoners with one hand, any day like. And he has the videos !!! Proofs so it happened !!!!!! I guess he already reached the gold limit on his account, forced to roll alts to keep the gold flying to him :o

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Ok, so this is probably going to sound insulting, but it is sadly for the majority of the time true. Why do pretty much every single one of you Vizunah players, run away all the time? Unless you get the upper hand, as in outnumbering someone that is.

E.g., just now, an Asura D/D Elementalist, ran away from my Warrior. I mean seriously? A D/D-Ele that runs from a Warrior? But as soon as he/she got help from a Mesmer ally, then he/she starts to fight.

Grow some, Vizunah, because this is exactly why most servers have hated “fighting” against you. It’s been the same if we meet your players as larger numbers or as small, you never fight, unless you outnumber. For a while it seemed like you actually went out and fought in the field, but lately you’ve been retreating away again. Making the only good fights to be had from Desolation players.

It doesn’t apply to every single one of your players, but sure does for the majority.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest