Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

got impressed by SIN on deso Border ,they won every battle vs IRON, i leached 350 kills and over badges

sIN and another guild [RNV] or somthing like that? btw, Verses a smaller Iron. We couldn’t get many of our guild members onto Deso border for the first few hours due to the queue. Sorry just had to correct you on that. Good fights though

(edited by omphin.1752)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenski.7460

Lenski.7460

got impressed by SIN on deso Border ,they won every battle vs IRON, i leached 350 kills and over badges

sIN and another guild [RNV] or somthing like that? btw, Verses a smaller Iron. We couldn’t get many of our guild members onto Deso border for the first few hours due to the queue. Sorry just had to correct you on that. Good fights though

siN and RNV has done their homeworks in Deso BL vs IRON. If really was smaller IRON, also smaller siN but I don’t know about RNV. I hope see IRON with all their numbers to do epic battles. Funny night on Deso BL, thx for all fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

[ECL] from SFR hope you enjoyed the fun on Viz bl nice try with the mesmers in bay unfortunately we [AFTL] played enough around you on piken to know what you where up to, must admit though you gave me quite the run about along with those two stealthers from [RIOT] lol

love from the annoying Asura Guardian flushing your mesmers out and chasing them round bay, need a lie down now my little legs are exhausted

We have a few nice fights on VZ BL, lot of respect to [VoTF], [GoD] and [AFTL] – very hard to beat You

First fight at garri we had skilldelay so hard that we decided to cliffside – no utility – no heal – no playable

We hope for more epic fights in the future and that Deso stays in TIER 1 <3

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

Fantastic battles against iron in desolation border.

siN + RNV versus IRON.

http://es-es.twitch.tv/xdef/b/381034771

Min 31 to 40 battle in bay.
Min 43 to 46 battle water.
Min 48 to 58 camp bloody.

Many hours of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Lol, now SFR is the #1 nightcapping server, after so many complains against nightcapping, epic.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

Worst reset ever… I thought my old server SFR was up to a better fight but seriously… “Known” guilds running from fights. After all the bragging on this forum they just put their tail behind their leg and run.

as an example …

The trollquote from non-sfr is much more higher than ours – as always.
I can’t go on any longer to read all these …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Where are all the solo/duo roamers these days? All I see from deso and viz are 4-5+ groups roaming around. Getting so boring with these groups following my kitten for 5+ mins just to kill 1 mesmer.

Made me giggle, I roam solo and Its so hard to find a SFR or VS player alone, or even a duo. And if by chance I do they run back to hug a keep/npcs or wait for backup. And with Deso being ‘outmanned’ most the time all I run into is sfr or vs zergs.

Funny enough only place for 1v1/1v2/2v2 etc.. these days is EB puzzle
(or spvp shudder)

I’m just an average player, but I just hate people afraid of a fair fight/cowards.

Phoebe (Poison, not Ascension :p) roams solo quite often, and CIR has taken to do some small scale roaming too. Which often means basically 2 people since my Ranger kitten hardly counts as a person in small scale

in Match-ups

Posted by: rogtak.2708

rogtak.2708

im reading this thread since BOON, S?N, RG, ECL moved to sfr. when viz night capping, its the biggest kitten ever. when sfr night capping, its nothing important , move on… the double standart on sfr , is very … interesting at least. and visible for all readers.. my humble 2 cents.

KA

KA
piken square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I’m SICK OF CHEATERS (that’ll be another warning for caps)
I was inside BAY at 2.00am GMT, repairing the damaged south outer door from INSIDE when 3 (YES THREE) SF “APPEAR” next to me INSIDE the CLOSED gate. OBVIOUSLY they kill me. It’s the first time that this has happened to me so it took me by surprise. What makes it even worse is that the sf zerg was just behind them- so obviously sf allows this to happen??

Are you talking about mesmer Phantasmal Berserkers? They pass through gates you know… duh.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

im reading this thread since BOON, S?N, RG, ECL moved to sfr. when viz night capping, its the biggest kitten ever. when sfr night capping, its nothing important , move on… the double standart on sfr , is very … interesting at least. and visible for all readers.. my humble 2 cents.

KA

Well it’s not really our fault that your nightcappers get their kitten kicked and they leave.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

KA

Well it’s not really our fault that your nightcappers get their kitten kicked and they leave.

It’s clear you was trying to make a snippy comment about how awesome your server clearly is /sarcasm, but all your post did was prove him right.

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Stop with the sfr nightcapping nonsense allready it got old a while ago.when visunah will stop throwing 60 guys minimum from 1 to 9 am you can start talking all you want about it.The truth is that vs still has the highest activity at all hours in the night but unfortunately they only know how to pvdoor or 5vs1 and now that sfr has some people actually playing at those hours it completely screwed their meta.Also add to the context they had huge reinforcements from jade sea this week so i sm very curious how that will play out.

Ps: try and stop from referring and use terms like nightcap and pvd if your only source of info about the timezone is trolls on this thread and you logging in the morning yo see sfr having a higher score without actually having any clue about what is really happening at night.Try and log in for once in a while and if you still continue to argue that vs isn’t still the bigges eu force at night and early morning you are simply trolling here.

And now that we got that out of the system cheers to all the worthy opponents we fought all night at reset.I logged at about 5 am and things were starting to look grim for us.Hope you guys will put up a great battle as always and we will try to do our best.Night force you still are a huge pain and i hope it doesn’t get booring soon on either side.

Goodluck and enjoy the fight!

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Comon, there’s no such thing as nightcapping on reset night. We played all day and night. Its friday, no work the morning after, so we play for a few extra hours. On Viz, we stopped capping (except for their garrison) and left the Deso side alone to support in EB instead.
Do we nightcap? Yes we do, but it’s as detrimental to the game as blobbing. Night/morning cap ruins the game in the same way as massive blobbing ruins most primetime fights. It’s there, we all do it (because its part of the meta) and we all complain about it. Sadly, its how the game is designed. Not to mention a lot of us simply can’t stand playing the lagfest that’s primetime, so we have to find our playtime in the off-peak hours.

Anyhow, had a great time against AFTL and assorted IRON. We Always love to play against VotF, but sadly our numbers had dwindled to about 12 when you entered the arena. That’s why we focused on defense.

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Oh Vizunah is outnumbered this night? why should we just focus them and forgot about Deso?
Ty SFR, so proud of you

Nice reset btw on SFR map, huge balanced fight against RG and our two “first” win =) (the first won wasn’t really fair tbh)
_________
Gwelicia
Fëar Morniëo ~ Vizunah Square

Not that balanced in terms of number but that was interesting. With a full Deso force we’d have lost the map in one hour I think :c

Red Guard [RG]

(edited by Pryda.8257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

All the soloing/roaming-deso-flames bla – i killed your dolyak against your gratefull CIR Commander himself with his little raid, in front of your keep and in addition i disable as always your waypoint! Long live the Pirats!

Dont say anymore we are bad players who only run please.

(edited by Reduktion.5791)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

KA

Well you know my view point on how to win at WvW too many people on here just trolling talking crap. BUT HEY THIS IS A MMO GAME FORUM THATS WHAT THEY DO!

I have lead a 20-40 man guild raid 5 nights per week in every tier from T9 all the way up to T1 and fought 25 of the 27 servers so prety much seen it all in WvW from every angle and it’s this simple, to win at WvW:

Best Off Peak > Max out ques for the longest periods through out the day > Server co-ordination > Strength of build guilds working as a team > individual player skill.

When those 4 guilds turned up on SFR, RG, sIN brought a lot of strength into the Prime Time and into the night, BOON and ECL boost the “WvW pts first, kills second” to Prime Time to a server which already had a strong prime time and likely strongest weekday daytime, so galvanised an already strong server, result? Blows away T2 and wins T1 ever since.

VS have seen it all before and know its just a matter of time until one of these areas colapse, boredom someone leaves, drama etc and when it does SFR’s Best Off peak and Daytime raids/Population advantage will be gone and then their ever constant “Server Co-Ordination” will put them back on as top dogs again.

www.booncontrol.com

(edited by Katiechops.6807)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

During war , all the things u guys are crying about were called – tactic

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

KA

VS have seen it all before and know its just a matter of time until one of these areas colapse, boredom someone leaves, drama etc and when it does SFR’s Best Off peak and Daytime raids/Population advantage will be gone and then their ever constant “Server Co-Ordination” will put them back on as top dogs again.

That’s what happens when you stack a server to have a ridiculous amount of guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rogtak.2708

rogtak.2708

yo katie ^^ watched the video u posted. awesome job as usual. keep up da good fights.

KA
piken square

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

Ahwell, I’m just gonna give it another shot:
If anyone wants to do duels in WvW, then feel free to pm me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

You are stretching the truth a bit there matey I was in the camp fight and we were getting hit by at least 3 guilds from different directions . your sheer amount numbers was impressive though. while we struggled to get half our guild into deso
and therefore couldn`t muster the Iron BLOB . . I will also say if the patch doesn`t deliver wvw will die a quick death as a lot of people are losing interest.

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

You are stretching the truth a bit there matey I was in the camp fight and we were getting hit by at least 3 guilds from different directions . your sheer amount numbers was impressive though. while we struggled to get half our guild into deso
and therefore couldn`t muster the Iron BLOB . . I will also say if the patch doesn`t deliver wvw will die a quick death as a lot of people are losing interest.

Not it was actually 5 guilds 50 man each.

No Really.Truth is only sin and rnv were on that map with barely enough friendlies as scouts.I believe there is a stream about our all evening in one of the posts above.We did not have a queve on that map all night.I disconnected several times and got right in without any queve whatsoever.Also lag was surprisingly absent with very small delay at some times.You guys put an awesome fight.Just enjoy the fights for what they are.We lose some we win some that is what we( i) love about the game.

About the last pharse about the patch ,yes, sadly many people are loosing interest in the current state of the game and it shows in all guilds .We share the same concern on the matter.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Vizunah players complaining about nightcapping is like eating chili and complaining about diarrhea.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandemic.1032

Pandemic.1032

VOTF had a fun time last night; only drawback was not enough time for us to empty our full bags. Too much loot despite having purchased extra space

Pandemic (VOTF and SUN)
Ex Boon Control, Red Guard, Black Company, The Blackhand Order
Several pvp and WvW World / Europe various MMO game firsts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

siN and RNV has done their homeworks in Deso BL vs IRON. If really was smaller IRON, also smaller siN but I don’t know about RNV. I hope see IRON with all their numbers to do epic battles. Funny night on Deso BL, thx for all fights.

Must hand it to you guys, but it was 2/3 guilds fighting one guild. I still really enjoyed it especially the fight for arah’s. But as you know its hard to fight one guild, when you are being hit from another direction by another guild, then from another direction from yet another guild.

We don’t get the numbers we used to on weekends these days, so hoping the patch will solve this.

Anyway I’ll remember to highlight it on here whenever we wipe you guys, as that seems the thing to do (even if you neglect to mention the lil bit of help you got).

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Like have been said only had 2 guilds so i am not sure what you saw. It sucks that you couldnt get all your members in the map thats for sure, we were 30/35 and all went in because hadnt queue right at the start, not sure later.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

I was inside BAY at 2.00am GMT, repairing the damaged south outer door from INSIDE when 3 (YES THREE) SF “APPEAR” next to me INSIDE the CLOSED gate. OBVIOUSLY they kill me. It’s the first time that this has happened to me so it took me by surprise. What makes it even worse is that the sf zerg was just behind them- so obviously sf allows this to happen??

Are you talking about mesmer Phantasmal Berserkers? They pass through gates you know… duh.

Phantasmal berserkers with blessings? – phantasmal berserkers that do heartseeker for 11k damage?? . . . . .

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Vizunah players complaining about nightcapping is like eating chili and complaining about diarrhea.

You missed the point : we do not complain about nightcapping but we are wondering why SFR flamed us so harshly during so long because of VZ nightcapping and now are nightcapping as well and are proud of it. Do you understand irony ? Or that progressive change of mind from SFR progressively doing exactly the same than VZ to stay #1 ?

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

had a great night in vizzy BL last night. It was far to short. Respect o everyone there ecl and riot who kept on pounding bay and tied us to it all night.

Good times and of course all the love to the votf guys as well

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

You missed the point : we do not complain about nightcapping but we are wondering why SFR flamed us so harshly during so long because of VZ nightcapping and now are nightcapping as well and are proud of it. Do you understand irony ? Or that progressive change of mind from SFR progressively doing exactly the same than VZ to stay #1 ?

AGAIN ? im gonna get a infraction for this ,but are you missed out on school or something? You cannot be serious comparing Visunah doing Pvdoor for months with 60 ppl vs doors and SFR actually having a bunch of ppl kicking those guys kittens night after night. It is a completely balanced battle with guys on both sides and tbh SFR is still outmanned by the VS all night long.Might as well call prime time primetime capping and complain about that too because that is exactly what is happening at night.The only party that is missing is Desolation but kittening lord go get your facts straight already and learn what night cap really means(like you didnt invented it).I found it embarrasing that VS is complaining about SFR doing night cap when you guys have 60 guys running arround switching map every time you see 10 of us and still get lower score.

Again nightcap = ppl vs doors or very low resistance.If for you 60 man visunah raid is small resistance against 30 sfr guys than i am sorry for you in the deepest most concerning way.Instead of complaining about it every minute how about you use this time to teach those guy to actually fight because that is what 6 months of pvdoor does to you exactly.

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

SFR is so strong :
You wipe 60 ghost VZ at night with 10 ppl.
You wipe all the IRON everytime.
And you claim this.
/bow

Btw graverr, i was here this night, as all nights, but if you want, i will fraps the next time i will play. U will see our overpowered raid of 60 VZ wipe by 30 SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

And do you understand irony ? Or are you assuming my chili post was a serious study about bowel pains and videogaming ? Also, please don’t assume I’m from SFR just because I have opinions about Vizunah players posting here : I’m from Vizunah as well, I just don’t like Vizunah people talking nonsense and do statements like they’re spokespersons just because they reached their post time limit on JeuxOnLine forums.

Please post as your personal opinion, do not pull the We Vizunah Now card each time you want to fuel your vengeful crusade. Please refrain from pretend we are talking here, we’re a server with hundreds of different players with different opinions, not your personal army. I’m from Vizunah and I don’t mind about my server being trashed around on these forums, it’s part of the game, comes with the kingdom. You’re a fool if you think videogames players are going to act like Renaissance gentlemen just because you said so. Life is harsh, yo.

in Match-ups

graverr.6473

SFR is so strong :
You wipe 60 ghost VZ at night with 10 ppl.
You wipe all the IRON everytime.
And you claim this.
/bow

Btw graverr, i was here this night, as all nights, but if you want, i will fraps the next time i will play. U will see our overpowered raid of 60 VZ wipe by 30 SFR

I recomend you buy a pair glasses because i also played every night in the past 2 weeks and i am 100% aware of what i am talking about.This lame propaganda about how Visunah somehow misterioulsy quit and you have no ppl trying to nightcap is not going to stick but you get a cookie for being a strong believer for what i care.

I am quitting the argument since with you ppl this is only going nowhere.Because:

1.If visunah does Pvdoor for months against zero defenders whatsoever it’s not called nightcap or pvdoor instead it’s called superior tactics and knowledge of www
2.If Sfr gets 30 ppl jumping bls trying to counter the almighty visunian night force it is called lame nightcapping .rofl.
3.Sfr is full of bandwagoneers yet you forget to mention all the reinforcments you get from the other french servers.I understand that all french servers are part of Visunah so yeah we are bandwagon server and Vs is the same one as from launch
4.You guys will never run out of excuses

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

[ECL] from SFR hope you enjoyed the fun on Viz bl nice try with the mesmers in bay unfortunately we [AFTL] played enough around you on piken to know what you where up to, must admit though you gave me quite the run about along with those two stealthers from [RIOT] lol

love from the annoying Asura Guardian flushing your mesmers out and chasing them round bay, need a lie down now my little legs are exhausted

Glad I gave you some sport (one of the RiOT mesmers)… although I did manage to portal my guild onto the walls for VoTF to slaughter (lol)… was a very funny thing being chased in the moat… I thought I had maybe one or two behind me and I turn around to see the entire of VoTF on my heels… nice to know my former fellow gamers fromkittenthink so much of me

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Phantasmal berserkers with blessings? – phantasmal berserkers that do heartseeker for 11k damage?? . . . . .

Well if we spot anyone cheating we report them… we have in the past walked away from the lord room after finding out that the assault started from a exploit cheat.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Have to laugh at Viz accusing SFR of night capping… what do you expect us to do after we kill your zerg? Just stand around like we were doing in Deso’s tower last night in VS-bl… was very strange defending a tower that belonged to an opponent.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Can someone whisper me the common good guilds runing around on Desolation? I try my luck in WvWvW but I’m not sure where to start.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

We don’t accuse, it’s just funny.
And i expect you will continue and only focus VS at night, cauz we are not here anymore.
This is fair, but funny.

in Match-ups

omphin.1752

I like to see vizunah getting night capped for a change. Some people on Deso would rather target SFR, I would be one of those that prefers to target Vizunah (all the time). Maybe at some point i may begin to feel SFR is getting too big for its boots and like Vizunah more but right now I am reminded of Vizunah’s bragging on their medals. I enjoy not seeing them come first. Would be epic if Desolation got some guilds so we could knock Vizu into 3rd position.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I can understand how IRON maybe couldn’t get all their members in as the last few weeks deso bl has been under defended with possibly 1 or 2 guild raids + pugs, steps to correct this on reset may have caused a bit of congestion with guilds and randoms resulting in numbers but incomplete raid groups.

On the other situation where IRON claimed to be up against more than just sIN and another guild, well the culling system now favors removing your allies before the enemy So in effect IRON may very well have seen more players than sIN or it’s allies could see on their end especially if one had a tag and you had half the bl’s pugs and randoms in tow, hopefully the patch will help resolve this confusion or possibly cause more drama when the true size of server zergs and blobs is revealed lol

But at the moment any debates on numbers is pointless as it’s just a case of agree to disagree.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

The fact you seem to do not understand is that we don’t accuse anybody of nightcapping, it would be ridiculous.

We’re just making fun about the fact that our detractors are doing the things they whined about for ages.

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

Would be epic if Desolation got some guilds so we could knock Vizu into 3rd position.

And ? Just to knock Vizu into 3rd position?

in Match-ups

omphin.1752

Would be epic if Desolation got some guilds so we could knock Vizu into 3rd position.

It would be a start

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

This forum will be much more quiet when SFR will collapse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

I dont even play anymore, but nice to see SFR on top. All the hard work was not in vain. The server literally started as empty one with just one alliance that selected it because it was the least popular server after BWEs – and was small/medium server fighting against high/big all the time – successfully, and manage to raise to top and attract interested pvpers. Now i see its high fighting the giants that were there from beginning. Congratulations to all people that made that happen. Truly heroic effort and dedication!

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in Match-ups

ultranawak.7183

It would be a start

LOL good luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pennytrashun.3492

pennytrashun.3492

well the culling system now favors removing your allies before the enemy So in effect IRON may very well have seen more players than sIN or it’s allies could see on their end especially if one had a tag and you had half the bl’s pugs and randoms in tow, hopefully the patch will help resolve this confusion or possibly cause more drama when the true size of server zergs and blobs is revealed lol

But at the moment any debates on numbers is pointless as it’s just a case of agree to disagree.

ahhh!!!!!! the root cause nicely spotted, but pls dont let this stop the flameing and trolling, as its been so funny

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Well last night was great fun. Thanks to all those who were on Viz with us and the opportunism taken from both Viz and SFR made us work kitten hard to keep our bay. At reset we had about 35 VoTF on the map dealing with OSC/ECL/RIOT and some great fights were had (all of which ended up on the enemy on the floor or running), then we went down to around 27 people and RNV came onto the map to backup the rest of SFR which is when it got very interesting, we lost around a quarter of our guys at a multi-push from all the SFR guilds near their spawn tower but managed to hold off against a wipe and so decided to turtle inside the tower and let them come to us (naturally, since they outnumbered us quite significantly) then on their first push they all wiped and on the 2nd attempt they decided to attack our bay to pull us out of their tower (nasty people!).

Once things had calmed down a bit and we owned our side of the map on Vizunah and the two northern towers we went on to do our own night-capping which lead us onto a Desolation Borderland of which we owned nothing, so we decided to take Garrison and Hills (and both north towers) then jumped onto SFR to take our hills back only to come face to face with about 30-40 sin, which was fun. They got inside then we killed about 10 and they got away Then we went to play with Vizunah for a little while.

All in all a good reset.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

(edited by Aneu.1748)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

seriously wtf is wrong with SFR/VS, we have 1 tower in both ur BL’s and u come and hit it with 50 people and leave the other team alone..

why so much double focus!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Reading the recent posts from reset, every realm on every borderland owned the other one or two. Must have been amazing.

[RG]