Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I understand the pain the hardcore gamers are experiencing at SFR right now. Everybody has noticed at Desolation that the average quality of SFR zergs has dropped down. Lots of cute green up arrows on enemy players and loot bags for us.

Desolation is slowly getting things more organized. We also have a lot of PuG blobs, but our PuGs are probably the best in the game. Lots of veteran players, good pvp players, people who know their stuff. The queue to WvWvW isn’t that bad, just 30-40 minutes even at prime time to EB. No queue on non-prime time.

We welcome any good players and guilds to Desolation. Yes, there is that transfer fee, but it is worth it.

Ayna Micro
PuG commander

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kouik.4768

kouik.4768

Do not complain about queues on Vizunah to play 21h must be registered no later than 18h.
It is almost impossible to WvW guilds to play full strength, which is very frustrating and discouraging.
We are also faced with a population of players who do not know the McM, which do not follow the commanders, playing with lvl 10 … or who simply have a vision of the game different from ours.

And all this for months …

You weep for a week of free transfer. It lasted us for months ….
Who knows, maybe in a few months you will discover a Thubane on your server (joke friendly)

You have all criticized, we’ll see how you will get out.

Looks like we finally starting to play the same game with the same constraints even if you are far away.

PS: I use google trad, sorry for the quality of the translation.

Hold up [Hup] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

home sweet home desolation!

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

So RG dont like to blob? i seem to see alot of them running with SiN and RNV tonight on Viz border … as one unit… for the past 2 hours

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

getting in after 2,3 hours of Q

The funny thing is. We got 2 BL without qeue lol.

But i dont think your randoms are having a nice evening of wvw on SFR BL.
Its a slaugther tbh.

Part of me thinks good get rid of the freebien00bs.

part of me questions desolations constant claim that they’re underpopulated and don’t blob…..

I thought it was sfr who claimed to never blob? As for underpopulated, don’t you get that feeling when you pvd us late at night, in the mornings and during the day?

Or maybe its because we just cannot play outside prime time, when by all appearances we often give you a good fight, even though our towers and keeps are wooden.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Were doing well on Deso tbh, the matchup is getting closer every week ! and i do like farming all the bandwagoners the past 2 days.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

A very fun fight tonite in Redvale. Thx for the memories :P

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

I understand the pain the hardcore gamers are experiencing at SFR right now. Everybody has noticed at Desolation that the average quality of SFR zergs has dropped down. Lots of cute green up arrows on enemy players and loot b ags for us.

Ayna Micro
PuG commander

As an ex-Sfr player , i can tell you this: SFR never had quality zergs, they rely on small organized groups, 20 -30 players, and you will hardly find 2-3 old SFR clans blobing toghether. I belive they are too proud to form an blob and win only by spamming 1.
As an example , before i left SFR (because insane queue’s caused by free transfer ) i saw VOTF GH GoD blobing on SFR respawn in VS border. In SFR , RG and Vcy refused to form an blob to fight back , they rather prefered to split them up and ignore the blob camping our respawn

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

@Kingface,
We on Deso don’t blob, we call it hug your friend on your right side

Greetings Tiger roaaar!

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

Well done velocity in EB. You guys are hard to kill.

Thanks! I made a video from that evening if you would like to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWSQLYpRV4E

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

It was really hard for us to run as a guild yesterday in Vz BL………We could manage the VZ force but the Deso one was too strong and big. Again this skill and network lag were killing us(all players).

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

Were doing well on Deso tbh, the matchup is getting closer every week ! and i do like farming all the bandwagoners the past 2 days.

How funny, I can say the exact same thing about Desolation… I just finished another Gift of Battle only farming Des’ bandwagons those 4 last days… ^^. During my playing time (so I don’t know for the rest), I think we did not lose any fight vs Desolation, and I would even say it was pretty much a stomp everytime time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

How funny, I can say the exact same thing about Desolation… I just finished another Gift of Battle only farming Des’ bandwagons those 4 last days… ^^. During my playing time (so I don’t know for the rest), I think we did not lose any fight vs Desolation, and I would even say it was pretty much a stomp everytime time.

you post makes no sense at all. Like a child not knowing how to respond you throw what another person says back at them but it a silly way. Deso bandwagons eh? lmfao

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

home sweet home desolation!

Attachments:

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

you post makes no sense at all. Like a child not knowing how to respond you throw what another person says back at them but it a silly way. Deso bandwagons eh? lmfao

Unorganized groups of Deso players, no known guild tag, getting stomped again and again and again on EB, what do you call that ? I am not talking about IRON, who are always super efficient, I am talking about PUGs doing anything but what they should.

PS : Please check your grammar next time. I know my English isn’t perfect either, but at least, I don’t dare telling someone “your post makes no sense at all”…

(edited by Nachtz.4930)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaemon.2640

Zaemon.2640

Is that VoTF stumbling around? What a lovely video Ogro. Surely RG had the odds on their side in this rubadub dubbing? I see at least 30 pugs helping you out at all times.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Yes the match is getting more & more balanced. SFR progressively going down, still strong atm, Deso progressively going up, VZ progressively recovering with some nice guilds entries. The best thing for T1 is that now the match is not done on tuesdays, which was to me the worst for WvW. And being a challenger is more exciting than getting double focused, SFR gonna face it as Deso will just go to T2 is they keep playing the SFR game.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

I was running with VoTF last night. They promised me lootbags.
The enemy stayed in their tower even though they massively outnumbered us

So when my game crashed, I went to shoot bugs somewhere else

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Yes the match is getting more & more balanced. SFR progressively going down, still strong atm, Deso progressively going up, VZ progressively recovering with some nice guilds entries. The best thing for T1 is that now the match is not done on tuesdays, which was to me the worst for WvW. And being a challenger is more exciting than getting double focused, SFR gonna face it as Deso will just go to T2 is they keep playing the SFR game.

I agree about its getting (a little ) balanced. Deso is still nr 3 in T1.
We are start working more together and its nice to see some results from it.

But Deso going to T2? I dont see that happen in a while tbh. Elona is ticking 495 point atm and still isnt close to us.

And deso is playing the SFR game? Lol ask the people in Sfr bl last evening.

IRON policy: red=dead (Offski likes loot way to much )

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

But Deso going to T2? I dont see that happen in a while tbh. Elona is ticking 495 point atm and still isnt close to us.

Well being the 3rd sooner or later should get you to T2 mathematically.
Now maybe your server is gonna get stronger, time will tell.
Yes we can see now on our side of the pond that you start to fight more against SFR, which is not a bad idea if you want to stay in D1 I guess.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

forgive my reasoning but if they want to stand more in T1 they have to focus on 2nd place not on 1st….

Or they could instead play like they Always did attacking whatever they like…

I don t get why they should focus on 1st place….they just help 2nd (your server ) at their own expenses….

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Honestly the only time where I’ve seen anything about cuddling up to SFR is the first week, where some commander I didn’t recognise was raging at people for attacking SFR camps.
For the rest it looks more like stuff had more to do with perceived strength than anything else – easier to take down Viz pug groups than SFR guild groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurisai.3416

Aurisai.3416

IRON policy: red=dead (Offski likes loot way to much )

Wow that is rich. I’d say your blob was losing 3/4 of the engagements that I saw. Only reason you managed to keep us out of possession so long was because as soon as we wiped you lot we had to run to the other side of the map to wipe the VZ blob and then back again because you wanted more beating. That went on for ages since you weren’t so interested in fighting each other.

[DoC] Zuriel

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

forgive my reasoning but if they want to stand more in T1 they have to focus on 2nd place not on 1st….

Or they could instead play like they Always did attacking whatever they like…

I don t get why they should focus on 1st place….they just help 2nd (your server ) at their own expenses….

Well SFR doesn’t mind now making points on Deso to stay #1, if Deso focuses on VZ they won’t have much points and will go down faster. From my point of view. Well anyway you may be right and am not. See yas this evening guys, preferently as you dead

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

You guys have no clue how Glicko rating works, do you?
Deso wont go to T2 anytime soon.

QFT, as long as Deso keep scoring 150k-200k points in T1, Elona would have to win T2 by like 200k points in order to go up, it looks like they are pushing for it now, but it won’t happen soon.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

There wont be any change in t1 for a while. Elona will start loosing points from the next week because school holidays in germany end. So the gap to deso will probably get even bigger. The t1 will only change if one of the t1 or t2 servers break apart like blacktide or arborstone.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

You guys have no clue how Glicko rating works, do you?
Deso wont go to T2 anytime soon.

If ANet doesn’t switch the ratings and no world in T1/2 “crashes” the T1 and T2 matches will stay forever. Even with the Transfer-demotivated Piken & Jade, SFR needed a lot luck (5pts error on millenium) to get to T1. So you guys can enjoy your T1-and we can enjoy our T2 match till eternity or we are all bored of GW2. Funnily in both matches we can laugh about french anti-french conspiracy theories

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Deso painted its true colours in the Border earlier this morning.

Attachments:

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

You need to put an IRON tag in your sig or something, i got so confused when i saw your post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

You need to put an IRON tag in your sig or something, i got so confused when i saw your post

I thought you are talking to yourself

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I want there to be confusion!

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Anyone want to go through Basic Tactics 101 with Des – cos they’re doing some might strange things this week (slight obsession with SFR BL????)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

IRON did it again, but this time more resistance, was a nice fight

Attachments:

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Anyone want to go through Basic Tactics 101 with Des – cos they’re doing some might strange things this week (slight obsession with SFR BL????)

Aww has someone pinched your crayons

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

each guild in our server is allocated a bl, IRON is on sfr this week

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

And how many organised guilds did you fight?

Gz for beating pugs

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

But isn’t that most of your server? IRONs like la Main Noire isn’t it – you just have to be able to type ‘invite pls’ and you’re in?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

This is a strange WvW week..
I am enjoying how close the servers seem to be at the moment though. We should all be pleased that our T1 match-up isn’t just a blow-out.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Im playing wvw. And deso scored a lot of points this morning/afternoon.

Zerg/blobbing/outnumberd/no real guilds/ guild team only/ pvd / Main noire/ whatever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I don’t wanna join PUG guild.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I don’t wanna join PUG guild.

If your calling 1 guild a pug guild, then all the guilds in gw2 are ‘pug guilds’

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

You all pugs to me.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

But isn’t that most of your server? IRONs like la Main Noire isn’t it – you just have to be able to type ‘invite pls’ and you’re in?

look at the brighter side, people WANT to join IRON..

dont troll just cos u have to.

‘People’ also want to watch The Only Way is Essex and geordie Shore. The only thing this proves is that ‘people’ are drooling imbeciles.

IRON – just PUGs with the same guild tag.

HAHAHA atleast we don’t have pugs streaming in from all over the place like SFR. You are funny! I almost thought you were serious LOL

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

They’re not PUGs with a guild tag? Oh dear…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

You only have to be able to click transfer to be a Bandwagon SFR guild!

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

you belittle pugs while we openly encourage them into wvw and maybe join a wvw guild and help them to be better wvw fighters .
Oh dear……..

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

You only have to be able to click transfer to be a Bandwagon SFR guild!

/cough
While I’m having fun with the usual IRON zerg as soon as somebody says something about them, I do have to point out that the free transfers are now closed (in theory).
Now you need actual gems. Just like our dear own Deso

Some people are interested in joining IRON, some aren’t. What that says about either of those people, I guess is purely about how you see stuff.
(YAYCAPTAINOBVIOUS!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Is this Correct? (16.30 gmt) 3 april 2013

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU

Attachments:

(edited by Under Web.2497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Looks like piken Square and Elona have been busy

in Match-ups

tagnut.8621

someone got thier kitten wupped badly by iron it looks like.

why dont u guys go back to capping camps at ticks , as thats what u do to win…rather than openly fight against “pugs” of deso.

Seems i hit a little too close to the mark.

I’m sure you’re not a PUG with a tag – its an easy mistake to make.