Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Not sure I should like that that’s done after somebody says “Needs more jokers” :p
This isn’t really my type of discussion though, you’ll have to find somebody else!

I’m surprised that you haven’t eagerly changed your forum signature to RG/SFR yet. It was inevitable that a fangirl like you were going to join them. Now you can finally be another elitest SFR troll instead of a classless Deso tourist complaining about the server – good riddance.

P.S How much tits4sacryx does it cost to get into RG?

Very sweet you took notice I left, didn’t think I would be missed that much!

She has promised kitten in exchange she can join our closed off server meetings.

P.S Hope VZ have been enjoying VcY and CoN Subway Sandwich this evening on VZ Borderland. That farm on north camp was so much fun ^^

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

P.S Hope VZ have been enjoying VcY and CoN Subway Sandwich this evening on VZ Borderland. That farm on north camp was so much fun ^^

About that, not to flame or anything, but do you have any idea what [VcY] was doing for the first part of the evening ?
They were running like headless chickens everytime they spotted a red tag … running between the north camp and the eastern tower, only to find some red tags at each end. And then run backwards. Repeat.
Not telling anyone how to do their job, but I don’t think this was very useful for the server (or I genuinely missed the whole point).

I made a lot of bags on [VcY] and [CoN] tonight, but I got my fairshare of deaths as well, so I guess everyone is happy ! Keep it up

in Match-ups

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

SFR saks huge:P

Greedy has spoken.

currently…regards from piken:P

Ps., Heya U all forum wariors

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

This VS mindless/skilless Blob on Deso Border is just stupid.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

This VS mindless/skilless Blob on Deso Border is just stupid.

No need to be rude. Taking whole BL during primetime is very impressive. Hats off to VS. Good to see you back on track.

Regards from your enemy no1 – Deso

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pukknub.7368

Pukknub.7368

About that, not to flame or anything, but do you have any idea what [VcY] was doing for the first part of the evening ?
They were running like headless chickens everytime they spotted a red tag … running between the north camp and the eastern tower, only to find some red tags at each end. And then run backwards. Repeat.

~10 ppl can’t do much vs blob-like numbers.

Pukknub
Proud member of Velocity [VcY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Not sure I should like that that’s done after somebody says “Needs more jokers” :p
This isn’t really my type of discussion though, you’ll have to find somebody else!

I’m surprised that you haven’t eagerly changed your forum signature to RG/SFR yet. It was inevitable that a fangirl like you were going to join them. Now you can finally be another elitest SFR troll instead of a classless Deso tourist complaining about the server – good riddance.

You look mad mate, seems you were not worth a single tity

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

~10 ppl can’t do much vs blob-like numbers.

Nah, mate, we were raiding CPC+AxG and at that time we were no more than 15. Numbers went up to 20-25 around 10pm GMT+1 I’d say.
I give it to you that sometime the PU lead and it’s troops came as well, but certainly not all of the hour this thing went on.

But nvm, not my business, you’ve been pretty efficient later, harrassing this tower !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Papawan.1952

Papawan.1952

More relief that you’re gone, but everyone misses Deso’s favourite troll. I hope that SFR is everything you could have hoped for and server meetings are worth squirming your way into. Enjoy while it lasts… SFR will be come the next BT and history repeats itself, but you already have experience of that.

Never wanted them anyway, Desolation is already like the Heaven of 72 Virgins.

Desolationist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

More relief that you’re gone, but everyone misses Deso’s favourite troll. I hope that SFR is everything you could have hoped for and server meetings are worth squirming your way into. Enjoy while it lasts… SFR will be come the next BT and history repeats itself, but you already have experience of that.

I might join then, any pics?

I think she was already attending SFR meetings while she was in Deso, sneaky spy tbh!

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Attachments:

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

sorry, but i found this in a loot bag while killing a poor iron guy, sorry again i will give it to you next time we meet ^^

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

SFR will be come the next BT and history repeats itself, but you already have experience of that.

IF history repeats itself i hope you will enjoy again VS and Elona buddy buddies opening your keeps for one another some ppl just forget too easily.If you were even average minded you would realize that SFR in t1 is the best thing that ever happened to Deso.

Also if SFR will ever fall is only because of Anet’s incapable decison to destroy SFR’s wvw community by making it the only t1 server on free transfers.If you ever had to prove a point you just failed your window.You are so brave to come out from under your rock only when SFR was eroneously weakened

Try and have a little reminder about how the former t1 with your buddy VS looked like for your beloved server

Attachments:

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

You aren’t even in SFR server. Why do you care? What is it to you? After all that trashing SFR, suddenly you come to senses? just go back and read your a few previous posts… seriously, how many personalities do you have…

hi, i thought i lost you for a moment when you stopped replying to my posts. im glad you’re back xD. for your information i never bashed sfr. whatever i was saying about sfr was the truth ‘nothing but the truth’. Even though i dont like SFR i still want them to stay in tier 1. like i said before sfr makes t1 more stable.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

PS: Deso is ticking at +310 PPT, only 1k difference between SFR and Deso now. the gap is closing. GW to everyone

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

It has never been more obvious that deso and viz are working together this week… last night could have been coincidence but tonight… viz blob jump borders and attack North gate Hills, Deso blob jumps to exact same border and attacks south gate… same thing on every map and every major keep… garrison, bay, hills.
Come on guys… at least try and make it less obvious.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Yes we are working together in the same teamspeak server. Because we speak english and they speak french we are using chinese to get along better!

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

Yes we are working together in the same teamspeak server. Because we speak english and they speak french we are using chinese to get along better!

I thought it was the mongolian dialect of mandalgovi we were using- No wonder no one understood me shouting INC SFR ZERG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raege.1069

Raege.1069

Why are you so mad over her transferring if you didn’t even like her? And just FYI there has been people even from IRON willing to pay her transfer back to Deso

It’s funny how a lot of Deso does their best to try and kitten her off (didn’t work all that well btw). And then there’s people posting kitten like this when she leaves (reasons to which had nilch to do with any of you lovely IRON haters).

Also was that last sexist remark really necessary?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Well, I don’t know about you guys but I had a great deal of fun in EB tonight. Has been quite some time since last I played on my Mesmer but I really enjoyed myself.

Ofcourse there were the odd and awkward moments of the mysterious teleporting Guardian and a Thief running faster than … the server; but HEY! Who cares when there’s at least some nice tug-o-war going round with enough corpses to fill a zombie movie.

Cheers,

Shalene Amuriel

Attachments:

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Oh nooooo :’(
Rams blobbed me!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taps.2367

Taps.2367

They actually do know english in France as well – even if they play at VZ. So you know, it could happen. I have couple of friends in VZ that I made in EB JP ages ago, and have been on voice comm with them for Fractals and dungeons – while talking english! Crazy times.

On actual matter of the subjects – it’s all frustrating. I don’t have so much problem as some people do when it comes to massive battles – as long as the skills work. It’s just that more often than not, they don’t.

Some of this VZ and Deso alliance – even if it’s unspoken one – is just ridiculous. What Nymph pointed out was cruel to watch. All being said, all is fair in war and blah blah. It’s a tactic. It may not be something people generally agree upon, but either way.

As a relaxed note, however, there’s still a lot of fun to be had in WvW. Just that some of it’s ruined by current way of things. This isn’t even a win/lose thing. I don’t mind losing a battle if it’s a good one, really!

Ignis Lilium [Ind] | FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

So many contradictions SFR… it’s funny.
Can you explain to me how a server can complain about something that they have done themselves for weeks ?
Already forgotten this: http://hpics.li/4131cf3 / http://hpics.li/9e6808d ?
And this night like many others with a hard double focus for a weeks: http://hpics.li/a1fae11 SFR has offered our full quarter to Deso 30 minutes after the capture of Valley.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

So many contradictions SFR… it’s funny.
Can you explain to me how a server can complain about something that they have done themselves for weeks ?
Already forgotten this: http://hpics.li/4131cf3 / http://hpics.li/9e6808d ?
And this night like many others with a hard double focus for a weeks: http://hpics.li/a1fae11 SFR has offered our full quarter to Deso 30 minutes after the capture of Valley.

Nice post.Both funny and creative.But why did you feel the need to attach a picture of yourself to it?Is that how so many sleepless nights look like?

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Its becoming pretty clear that it would probably be better for some SFR guilds to transfer to Desolation if they want to beat the Vizunah beast. We dont have your crazy queue times and are a stable T1 server and dislike Vizunah for the same reasons you do. just throwing it out there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meatsneeze.3980

Meatsneeze.3980

Oh nooooo :’(
Rams blobbed me!

Hehe hope you liked it we were pretty kitten at you guys after spotting your spy in our TS

Meatsneeze [RiOT] Commander FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ferra.9867

ferra.9867

[OSC] vacation in Piken Square it’s funny so far

[OSC].Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

Its becoming pretty clear that it would probably be better for some SFR guilds to transfer to Desolation if they want to beat the Vizunah beast. We dont have your crazy queue times and are a stable T1 server and dislike Vizunah for the same reasons you do. just throwing it out there.

no way, we doing it with ourself(seems we cant do it right now), or die trying!

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

no way, we doing it with ourself(seems we cant do it right now), or die trying!

Much respect.

/salute

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

[OSC] vacation in Piken Square it’s funny so far

Maybe better post this in piken’s topic, if you on piken in “vacation” lol.

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

You have one good week and you get the guts to call out that you would be the next top server? If people would transfer to you, you would get the same problem we have right now, just saying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

You have one good week and you get the guts to call out that you would be the next top server? If people would transfer to you, you would get the same problem we have right now, just saying.

Its not the case of us doing better than you this week, Desolation has spent more time in teir 1 than any other server other than VZ. I simply made a comment for some of you guys to consider, however you may be able to rescue SFR from being the next Blacktide. Personally i prefered you guys winning than Viz

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Can I just say that last night’s performance from Deso was terrible. Not once could we get some corpse jumping timed correctly.

I don’t look forward to being Blacktide 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

I’m reading this and reading and reading and all I can say to you all. Seafarer’s Rest’s community is greater than any other. We will prevail, we will overcome any obstacles. Reading most of the whining comments is sad. We will fight for our server and our community till the end. I’m glad to see we’ve inspired Vizunah enough to unite your community again. Stop saying Desolation is “teaming up” with Vizunah. Desolation has always been “survivors” their server can’t do anything alone so they use opportunities to backstab. They always focus the server that is currently at a disadvantage. Oportunists.

You think SFR will fall ? next Blacktide ? Stop kidding yourselves.

We will unite, we will find solutions, we will overcome the situation, we will come back to the battlefield every day, every hour, every minute. We will fight you to the end and nothing is going to change that. Nothing both of your servers can do to break us. You can team up or “use opportunities” as much as you want.

We do not make pacts.
In the end. We will win because we’re SFR

Hail SFR Alliance and it’s great community !

See you on the battlefield.

Attachments:

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

Yes free transfer weaken SFR, and brought a mess in WvW.

Deso owns this weeks victory (if you call that victory) to Viz, to the great alliance between Viz and Deso. To say otherwise would be naive.

That alliance brought Viz to #1, Deso to #2. Proud much?

You can mumble, jumble around here on forums but action speak louder than words.

We are still here, still pushing, still trying the solve the issues. That alone deserves respect.

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

(edited by rebelnomad.4502)

in Match-ups

CorliCorso.6254

Seafarer’s Rest’s community is greater than any other.

I’m jealous of how tight-knit and inclusive your community is… well, except for pugs, of course.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

Its not the case of us doing better than you this week, Desolation has spent more time in teir 1 than any other server other than VZ. I simply made a comment for some of you guys to consider, however you may be able to rescue SFR from being the next Blacktide. Personally i prefered you guys winning than Viz

SFR begging for help ? After spending million hours whining and tra*h-talking (hyperbole inside) ? Come on, that can’t be serious… You have been flaming Desolation for ages, I hope they won’t give you any help. You get out of it what you put in it.

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Pugs are a part of our community, at some point we’ve all been pugs. It is true we’ve got a lot of new pugs who can’t play and die of heartattack before clashing with other raids. We will teach them, they will learn, integrate with us. We will fight back and we will win. Simple as that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

We held more than 6 months between first and second spot with free transfers.
You held 1 week.

“Best community ever”

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

I’m reading this and reading and reading and all I can say to you all. Seafarer’s Rest’s community is greater than any other. We will prevail, we will overcome any obstacles. Reading most of the whining comments is sad. We will fight for our server and our community till the end. I’m glad to see we’ve inspired Vizunah enough to unite your community again. Stop saying Desolation is “teaming up” with Vizunah. Desolation has always been “survivors” their server can’t do anything alone so they use opportunities to backstab. They always focus the server that is currently at a disadvantage. Oportunists.

You think SFR will fall ? next Blacktide ? Stop kidding yourselves.

We will unite, we will find solutions, we will overcome the situation, we will come back to the battlefield every day, every hour, every minute. We will fight you to the end and nothing is going to change that. Nothing both of your servers can do to break us. You can team up or “use opportunities” as much as you want.

We do not make pacts.
In the end. We will win because we’re SFR

Hail SFR Alliance and it’s great community !

See you on the battlefield.

Troma is copyrighted.
Find another way SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

Pugs are a part of our community, at some point we’ve all been pugs. It is true we’ve got a lot of new pugs who can’t play and die of heartattack before clashing with other raids. We will teach them, they will learn, integrate with us. We will fight back and we will win. Simple as that.

Words are strong with this one.
All your wishful thinking is good, but you don’t get a respectful and true community, including everyone and the pugs, just by decreting it on the forums.

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Anatolian Turk.4057

Deso owns this weeks victory (if you call that victory) to Viz, to the great alliance between Viz and Deso. To say otherwise would be naive.

Alliance!? what alliance? there was no alliance between desolation and vizunah. i dont know how some people come up with things like this.

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

You held 1 week.

“Best community ever”

mr. I-am-from-national-sever-and-i-brag-about-it

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

You held 1 week.

“Best community ever”

Now now , you know that is not true.
You didnt get overflowed with a gazillion million pugs in 1 week.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

About 20 pages earlier in this thread…

If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community

Aye, right. Keep treating PU like you are doing right now and I’ll say “RIP SFR” soon enough. Elitism will kill you.

in Match-ups

CorliCorso.6254

If you want some tips, just ask the guys from IRON. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help The Greatest Community©.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

You held 1 week.

“Best community ever”

Now now , you know that is not true.
You didnt get overflowed with a gazillion million pugs in 1 week.

We got a gazillion everyday during 6 months. Deso did too.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

“If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community” sounds like you’re quoting me so please stop. Never said such words. Pretty much none of our main commanders did. Can’t judge our community for words of 1 person.

“If you want some tips, just ask the guys from IRON. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help The Greatest Community©.”

If I’m going to be interested in 100man blobs I will ask for tips, thank you.

in Match-ups

CorliCorso.6254

If I’m going to be interested in 100man blobs I will ask for tips, thank you.

You say you want to integrate these people, it begins with steps like that. Get someone to gather them together and teach them how to move as a group. Your pugs want to play, they want to be useful. They’re always going to be there so use them effectively, don’t chastise them for their presence.

Not sure how long I’d have lasted on the community that’s “greater than any other”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Yes free transfer weaken SFR, and brought a mess in WvW.

You can mumble, jumble around here on forums but action speak louder than words.

We are still here, still pushing, still trying the solve the issues. That alone deserves respect.

I doubt we’ll come 2nd , you’ll get enough points through the day to get that

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation