Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Not sure what you want to express, that’s the problem with out-of-context pictures, but our TS server did suffer from repeated DDoS attacks. No doubt about that.

Do you really think that thinking the attack.. on a TS server used for GW2.. is related with.. GW2.. is conspiracy theory?
Because I call it logic and Ockham’s razor.

Feel free to suggest something else, good sir. How did that happen?
Oh, I know, maybe you actually suggested aliens and that’s the meaning of your message !
You can also post another random meme saying nothing. As you wish.

If you had used as much energy in actually investigating a bit instead of creating unfounded theories you would have realized that many many servers including ts servers all over gw2 EU and NA alike were hit by the same attacks in the exact time arch.Also a week after these attacks were reported a new ts3 version/patch was released.

Yet all you can come up with is the theory that some player that does not love your server somehow did all this.And you call it logic .Ehm…

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

I’m from Vizunah and I’d like to state for the record I totally disagree with Xispeo and Leorcyn latest posts and most of their opinions and views expressed here. Therefore, when you read their posts, please take the we Vizunah with a pinch of salt.

Even though they’re, with their choice of words, strongly suggesting they’re actually talking for Vizunah, for us, they just don’t. I’m from this server but I don’t agree with their views and I refuse to see them kind of pretending they’re talking for me as well, creating unwanted prejudice.

They’re not our official spokesperon (like Troma) nor they’re our devoted spindoctors, they’re just random people like you, like me, like everyone. Their statements don’t reflect Vizunah as a complete congregation of people. Their opinions are to be taken as a personal bias.

Thank you for your reading, and since my post was mildly boring, please allow me to amuse you with another comedy Paint pic :

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Great fights with IRON and WL so far tonight keep it going

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

How can you make WL fight? We still haven’t find a way. They always run away.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Were fighting w/ them between hills and garri all the time, they never run

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

They’re not our official spokesperon (like Troma) nor they’re our devoted spindoctors, they’re just random people like you, like me, like everyone. Their statements don’t reflect Vizunah as a complete congregation of people. Their opinions are to be taken as a personal bias.

Please, no need to get personal. You don’t even know me!

Not my fault if you’re everywhere !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

How can you make WL fight? We still haven’t find a way. They always run away.

You’re maybe just to weak for them and what you take for a runaway is just they don’t care about you (as It seems a lot of people do on this page).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

sfr taking a break(it seems the PUG groups are doing lots better than the organized guilds – With a lot less moaning)

Just excuse in case they finish 3rd, they’ve got a new one every week.

You don’t need any excuses. You finish 3rd as usual.

Thats cause i havnt been in all week or we would of come 2nd
glad your happy anyway

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Bondurant thank you for your post, you have gained some respect by taking distance from people with uh… strong opinions? Now what about my archnemesis, Kingface (love you bro) ?

Inb4 important sfr guy takes distance from what I post

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Our bl is often a mess and outmanned before 6pm gmt unless one of the larger guilds like VOTF etc are present to hold the randoms who frequently hang out there together, besides that there never really is a moment in the evening i can say deso bl is not overwhelmed by iether SFR and Viz who take it in turns or all at the same time to keep the pressure on.

Sometimes i don’t even have room to fart bouncing back and forth like a jack in the box i expect many deso feel the same on home bl the other bl’s i can’t comment on so i wont.

Ok you want to find more people from Deso. Just go to EB, and if VS as SM build a treb to hit them, just because your friends only build trebs wen SFR as it. Then join your friends attacking SFR, the number1 EU server.

We are not the number 1 EU server anymore? So the previous excuse that Deso was attacking us just because we are the number 1 isn’t true?

PS: I miss the days when Deso are not allowed to have trebs against us in EB, because they will be shortly destroyed.

Ok you’re falsely distinguishing between opportunity and focus, i was on viz bl tonight and do you know what? every time we left hills with scouts in the safe knowledge SFR where outmanned and no threat, you’re all back into the bl again and banging down south gate no longer outmanned whilst were engaged with Viz, we fight you off and you go outmanned again this repeated itself 3-4 times during the evening.

Not to mention avoiding any conflict with the Viz blob and letting us handle it in fact you joined in a few times to attack us not to mention ninja hills helping Viz, double standards or taking opportunities?

We focused Viz on their bl their the new no 1 and if you SFR guys want to come in and pick fights with us instead of viz and get in our way you’re asking for trouble, i’l take the moral ground here and say fair play you took the opportunity but it doesn’t matter what i think does it? you cannot get down off your high horse to accept opportunity plays a big part of any servers actions.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Bondurant thank you for your post, you have gained some respect by taking distance from people with uh… strong opinions? Now what about my archnemesis, Kingface (love you bro) ?

Inb4 important sfr guy takes distance from what I post

I’m taking distance on everything atm, not so much interested about the infinite loop of whines.

Anyway, you know I’m unique. You can’t compare me to such guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

If you had used as much energy in actually investigating a bit instead of creating unfounded theories you would have realized that many many servers including ts servers all over gw2 EU and NA alike were hit by the same attacks in the exact time arch.Also a week after these attacks were reported a new ts3 version/patch was released.

Yet all you can come up with is the theory that some player that does not love your server somehow did all this.And you call it logic .Ehm…

Did I say “some player that does not love Vizunah”?
Did I accuse anyone?

Nope, Chuck Testa.

I just said it was related to GW2, which it is, obviously.
It’s even confirmed by what you are saying.

Paranoiac much?

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Makes me sad to think that some random guy planned and executed a DDoS attack because he was kitten about losing a game.

You probably read me, so I’d like to advise you to get a life.
Then, all of this will because way less serious to you, and maybe you’ll just chill out.

Or this is just a coincidence. Maybe chinese secret services wanted to attack w/e and mistyped the IP address. Four times in a row !

This is your original post mr tinfoil man.Please explain to us why this presumed person should “probabily read you” in a thread regarding these our 3 servers if you were not accusing any one of us ?Sometimes bad excuses are bad, especially when you forget to read your own posts.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Ok, listen, nobody cares if all of this is “too confusing” for you.
This is the game you bought, this is the lore it’s writers created, you don’t get the chance to say anything about it.

I’ll have all my chances to say anything I find relevant but I see you are not up for discussion. Let’s just agree to disagree then.

And next time you try to sound smart about something, please, read. This Guild vs Guild this article is talking about refers to the first GuildWars (a game where guilds could only have 100 members).

I was talking about GW1 too.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Had a nice night in Viz BL, thanks to Iron and Coin for providing good co ordination and for everyone at the start of prime time that allowed us to get the pressure on Viz rather than start prime time on the back foot

Props to VG it was absolutely clear they had scouts out and kept jumping AFTl exactly when I wouldve done well played sirs

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

Makes me sad to think that some random guy planned and executed a DDoS attack because he was kitten about losing a game.

You probably read me, so I’d like to advise you to get a life.
Then, all of this will because way less serious to you, and maybe you’ll just chill out.

Or this is just a coincidence. Maybe chinese secret services wanted to attack w/e and mistyped the IP address. Four times in a row !

This is your original post mr tinfoil man.Please explain to us why this presumed person should “probabily read you” in a thread regarding these our 3 servers if you were not accusing any one of us ?Sometimes bad excuses are bad, especially when you forget to read your own posts.

Maybe he was referring to my post, where I stated that an enemy warned us right before one of the attack. This person obviously is (was ?) member of one of the two opposing servers. But as I say, I prefer to think of it as a ****** and not associate the servers we fight with that kind of behaviour.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

LOLed so hard when I see some Deso and Sfr players “happy” to go in d2, tired of fighting against blob and blahblahblah. When you were winning the MU you didn’t have the same feeling about blobbing isn’t it?
Tired of nightcapping? Well again you don’t like anymore the winning strategy of D1 when loosing the MU. Welcome to gw2 carebears.
Tired of lagging? Welcome to GW2, It’s the same issue in the winning camp, but we got over it.
Tired of undisciplined PU? Viz did the long and hard education work Times ago. Once again we didn’t flee against difficulty.
Tired of queues in WvW? Same issue here, got over it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Vizunah at present are not worth fighting: their players give near to nothing WXP wise, drop weirdly few badges; their blob, replete with supply for massive seige use, will omnizerg everything when you only have 10 players doing anything; and as soon as you have vaguely equal numbers they crack and run. But you can count on it, they’ll be there come morning noon or night.

I kinda feel sorry for their Canadian? EU morning players – they have probably never actually played WvW and just think it’s a game where you kill these 10 enemy dudes with your 80 strong zerg.

At the moment when I play WvW either I don’t see any SFR or Deso or I see almost only huge bandwagons which zerg VZ guild raids… Nothing more…

Your motivation is down, you are afraid of us, you only get out as huge zergs, don’t get usrprised if we play splitted and cap your towers while you try to hide behind each other guys…

There is a new race in the game! The undead!!!
You are playing that race, because you have been dead for weeks and now you return.
There is nothing to brag about your victory, but maybe there is something to brag about our loss, the future will tell.
You can have something by granted, me and many others, will resist, and let’s see how it ends.
The spirit is going strong. If you want to play, no matter the odds, you are not alone, join us and we will make the difference.

PS: VZ guild raids it’s a funny part off your post, there are others.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Afraid? Ooooh, I see you’re playing forums now, writing things which are completely untrue, yet which people from other servers just won’t realise how untrue they are

It’s viz who have been hiding. Behind each other, their innumerable rank and file, behind the points, their towers when Deso or SFR come knocking in any kind of force, and now you hide your singular ineptitude behind lying forum posts.

You simply have vastly better timezone coverage thanks to a quirk of holidays, opponent servers presently diminished forces and a bizarre call to arms causing your queues to be flooded daily. That is the totality of what you have. It is all you have and have ever had. It is all you can claim to have and not be found false.

Tell me, if you need to lie on the forum, of SFR and Deso fearing (ok the lag you cause is rather scary) and hiding from you, to feel some kind of victory, then clearly you feel no sense of pride in your point advantage, yes? Afterall, How could you

To be a Vizunah: No struggle, no fights [outmanned], no epic battles and defenses and a map chat full of congratulations on a victory wrought from hopeless odds – there have been plenty. Just Player Vs Door, blobbing, spammed crowd control and desperately hoping that was enough before you’re ripped to shreds.

gg.

Since a long time you guys constantly complain about the way VZ is playing, I give you my own point of as a player, I am or course not the voice of my server, as 99% of the other players posting in this thread.

Yes when I play I can see huge bandwagons from other servers while we play as separated guildraids and finish to get forced to join our raids to crash your bandwagons. And I can see Deso and SFR running away quite often if they don’t outnumber us. Keep in mind I play on one map, at some specific playtimes, and have no idea of what happens elsewhere. But what you complain about I can complain the same against you. This is still how this game is running : numbers, and this is a question of game design, are quite important, and as soon as one party is getting more numerous than the others yes it dominates the map.

After several weeks of hard time for VZ the situation is reversed, some Deso players call us zombies, and I lost the count of bad words on VZ. I prefered the Deso spirit before, but I can see that last evening you guys were back on your style on the maps and did pretty well, good to see you didn’t stop to fight. And if you guys don’t want to fight against us, some other servers will. “There is an old saying that we reap what we sow”, and I don’t think that haters gonna finish happy at the end of the day.

And once again the opinions I express here are my own personal opinions, I don’t talk for my server, I don’t talk for my guild, I don’t even indicate it in my signature, this is a public forum where everyone can express his own opinions in the respect of the forum rules (trying hard).

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sjaakie.1470

Sjaakie.1470

LOLed so hard when I see some Deso and Sfr players “happy” to go in d2, tired of fighting against blob and blahblahblah. When you were winning the MU you didn’t have the same feeling about blobbing isn’t it?
Tired of nightcapping? Well again you don’t like anymore the winning strategy of D1 when loosing the MU. Welcome to gw2 carebears.
Tired of lagging? Welcome to GW2, It’s the same issue in the winning camp, but we got over it.
Tired of undisciplined PU? Viz did the long and hard education work Times ago. Once again we didn’t flee against difficulty.
Tired of queues in WvW? Same issue here, got over it.

First, SFR stopped playing when they were winning but I guess you were not around when you got beaten and all happy now to even run in zergs against outmanned players. Second, you are not winning if others decide not to play, you are getting a present. As soon as SFR or Deso sets up a run for an hour or two you get beaten with eas, which has been proven serveral times this week.

Got nothing against zergs since it seem to be part of the game, boring but it still is the game. I just wonder why Vizuna is all happy jumping when they outzerg the opponent and run like crazy if the numbers are no longer 20 to 3 or like now 80+ against 20 but 20 to 10. That is just pathetic.

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

…There is a new race in the game! The undead!!!
You are playing that race, because you have been dead for weeks and now you return.
There is nothing to brag about your victory, but maybe there is something to brag about our loss, the future will tell.
You can have something by granted, me and many others, will resist, and let’s see how it ends.
The spirit is going strong. If you want to play, no matter the odds, you are not alone, join us and we will make the difference.

PS: VZ guild raids it’s a funny part off your post, there are others.

Eheh, I prefer from my side of the pond to see VZ as the last army against Mordor, defeating it after a long and hard time

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

…you are not winning if others decide not to play, you are getting a present. As soon as SFR or Deso sets up a run for an hour or two you get beaten with eas, which has been proven serveral times this week…

Even when you loose you win, and this is a present you offer to your opponents… Talking about pathetic words ? What you say is totally pathetic.

Yes Deso is strong during prime times, not everyday btw, and we regularly dominate you on primes, I don’t think you can consider you as better on primes.

See the difference between sprinters and low distance runners ? Most guys complaining about VZ should think about it : WvW is not a sprint, this is a permanent race.

I indeed expect GvG to get implemented in GW2, that should solve that sort of problem.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

blablabla

Attachments:

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

…you are not winning if others decide not to play, you are getting a present. As soon as SFR or Deso sets up a run for an hour or two you get beaten with eas, which has been proven serveral times this week…

Even when you loose you win, and this is a present you offer to your opponents… Talking about pathetic words ? What you say is totally pathetic.

Yes Deso is strong during prime times, not everyday btw, and we regularly dominate you on primes, I don’t think you can consider you as better on primes.

See the difference between sprinters and low distance runners ? Most guys complaining about VZ should think about it : WvW is not a sprint, this is a permanent race.

I indeed expect GvG to get implemented in GW2, that should solve that sort of problem.

Obviously you are not smart enough to understand English since I never wrote SFR is winning. But let me guess (since you will never admitt that you are playing against outmanned servers who no longer care) it is another attempt to keep the spirit up?

Dominate at primetime? You mean the canadian primetime? Before primetime fights (european) were pretty close, there was none who dominated. Not SFR, not Deso nor Vizu.

Hopefully you will understand it when I put it in easier words. SFR joint T1 again and won 5 times in a row, people/guilds got bored because of no competition, long que’s, overwhelming lag, getting stuck with new players who freely transfered hoping to join the winningteam but do not know how SFR used to play. So they stopped and than Vizu had a chance again. When Deso heard SFR stopped playing they decided to do the same which means the only one who takes it serious by now is Vizu. They take it this serious that they even blob at outmanned servers. Fine with me but running when the odds or less than 80 against 20 and hide in towers is just laughable or in my dictionairy pathetic.

in Match-ups

Sjaakie.1470

blablabla

Another undereducated French hero. Learn to read: SFR stopped playing. So what is the use of setting up something for a whole week when you decided to stop playing to stay in T1?

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

It’s refreshing to see new faces whining when they lose about things they did for weeks.

I don’t know which ones I prefer: the ones whining about VS is full of zombies when they don’t even play or the ones bragging they beat the world while VS is so weak.

I miss the real forum warriors with true consistency and funny trolls.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

sfr taking a break(it seems the PUG groups are doing lots better than the organized guilds – With a lot less moaning)

Just excuse in case they finish 3rd, they’ve got a new one every week.

You don’t need any excuses. You finish 3rd as usual.

Thats cause i havnt been in all week or we would of come 2nd
glad your happy anyway

Sorry I’m not happy to be 2nd, we always try to be 1st as you know. I know you’re not happy to, because 2nd it’s the best you can do, and you didn’t get it.

PS: Yes I know you won 1 time. Brilliant

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

I wish SFR fell into T2 soon. Not because I don’t want to play against them anymore, but only for them to leave this topic. This constant whining is just epic. 81 pages, 90% whine from SFR players. Just crazy.

And please stop with this aggressivity towards French people, that’s just pathetic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

I wish to go to T2 myself. 81 pages of French players trolling on the forums while running away from any opposition in game is just epic. 90% of VS players are just PvD heroes , nothing more. Just crazy.

Please have some backbone and stop running around in 100 man blobs , that’s just pathetic.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

TS attack its very, very sad. I really hope the origin of the problem, isn’t related to any one from the game.

Please tell me you’re not seriously considering it came from nowhere ? Having our TS DDoS’ed 3s after a fellow enemy (i won’t name the server) warned us it would happen isn’t some kind of coincidence.
Some guilds/players fight without honor, we have to deal with it.

This issue is very serious, I advise you to read the words from Troma about this. I can only say that if I know someone responsible for this, I will report. I refuse to point to any one with no proofs, with only cause and effect.

This are the words are from a guy that plays to win every week (playing well, getting points and having fun), the regulars in EB know me well, slack players (different from noobs) or lousy commanders will ear from me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

I hope you like our Canadian army, beavers are very effective against wooden doors.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

why u show us vs forum spirit again?
i think u ll become more smart ppl, but u didnt

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Our bl is often a mess and outmanned before 6pm gmt unless one of the larger guilds like VOTF etc are present to hold the randoms who frequently hang out there together, besides that there never really is a moment in the evening i can say deso bl is not overwhelmed by iether SFR and Viz who take it in turns or all at the same time to keep the pressure on.

Sometimes i don’t even have room to fart bouncing back and forth like a jack in the box i expect many deso feel the same on home bl the other bl’s i can’t comment on so i wont.

Ok you want to find more people from Deso. Just go to EB, and if VS as SM build a treb to hit them, just because your friends only build trebs wen SFR as it. Then join your friends attacking SFR, the number1 EU server.

We are not the number 1 EU server anymore? So the previous excuse that Deso was attacking us just because we are the number 1 isn’t true?

PS: I miss the days when Deso are not allowed to have trebs against us in EB, because they will be shortly destroyed.

Ok you’re falsely distinguishing between opportunity and focus, i was on viz bl tonight and do you know what? every time we left hills with scouts in the safe knowledge SFR where outmanned and no threat, you’re all back into the bl again and banging down south gate no longer outmanned whilst were engaged with Viz, we fight you off and you go outmanned again this repeated itself 3-4 times during the evening.

Not to mention avoiding any conflict with the Viz blob and letting us handle it in fact you joined in a few times to attack us not to mention ninja hills helping Viz, double standards or taking opportunities?

We focused Viz on their bl their the new no 1 and if you SFR guys want to come in and pick fights with us instead of viz and get in our way you’re asking for trouble, i’l take the moral ground here and say fair play you took the opportunity but it doesn’t matter what i think does it? you cannot get down off your high horse to accept opportunity plays a big part of any servers actions.

OK. I think you are sincere you deserve an explanation. Please take in consideration that I play 98% of my time in EB, where it’s far more easy (due the configuration of the map) to analyze this situations.

When we got back to T1, we concentrate all our attentions in VS attacking only them, and paying no attention to Deso map (I don’t agree with this strategy, but I was main stream, and I can’t do anything about it).

Let me describe watt was happened wen for instance we attack a T3 VS tower, we already know that we are going to suffer one attack from Deso in one of our T3 towers, now you say “Well played Deso mates!”. Wrong!!!

Why it’s not well played? Because if we don’t have forces to defend our tower, we leave the attack and come to defend (we can’t sacrifice potential points for a T3 that we already have).

Watt Deso should do was to attack another VS T3 structure, and make them split, or abandon one of them.

Now you are thinking that I’m giving you lessons. I’m not. Because wen VS attack one of our T3, Deso many times as attacked other of our T3. In conclusion, Deso know how to play, but don’t do it all the time.

The situation with SM was ridiculous to, there was one day were we killed more than 24 trebs in overlook, and maybe 6 in Anza.

This is not coming from a casual player, but from a guy that spent many hours in EB.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

why u show us vs forum spirit again?
i think u ll become more smart ppl, but u didnt

Because the bashing and bullkittens on VS starts once again, while VS still playing the game as it does while SFR’s dominating or whatever it happens?

Personally I don’t care, I’m just making fun on wanabees around. But don’t expect about people more emotional than I to not react over all the bullkittens said in here against their beloved server.

http://www.podsix.com/loot/zm_ridesAgain.JPG

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

I wish to go to T2 myself. 81 pages of French players trolling on the forums while running away from any opposition in game is just epic. 90% of VS players are just PvD heroes , nothing more. Just crazy.

Please have some backbone and stop running around in 100 man blobs , that’s just pathetic.

Frankly, VS players are more in a defensive mod in this topic… But well, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. About the 100 man blobs, you do exactly the same, so don’t even try to give lessons on this point.

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

You know everybody can read this thread, right?

I’m sure whoever is the guy who did that, he is more than happy to read about the consequences.

in Match-ups

Charmide.4891

Nice combo ! 3 points.

EDIT: Remind me to include “pathetic”, you know, that very appropriate adjective for a friggin’ game, to use when you absolutely HATE your enemy.

Attachments:

(edited by Charmide.4891)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

I didn’t found anybody to say that VS is boring to play with, when that was SFR who was 1st. I guess it’s might be related to what side is winning.

SFR and Deso are, as well, boring to play because of monozerg steamroll fashion. Very often, when we meet a group a a size similar of our (around 30) they run away. when they stop, you know that their “main bandwagon” is somewhere close.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

I didn’t found anybody to say that VS is boring to play with, when that was SFR who was 1st. I guess it’s might be related to what side is winning.

SFR and Deso are, as well, boring to play because of monozerg steamroll fashion. Very often, when we meet a group a a size similar of our (around 30) they run away. when they stop, you know that their “main bandwagon” is somewhere close.

Don’t forget, we are French cowards, they are war heroes, so what your are saying is wrong. We are always running with 100+ blobs while they are 10 on the map. They have 2 hours queues, but they are always outnumbered. They never run away, but the only thing we see from us is their back. They dislike siege, but set 10 catapults to take a T1.

Don’t mess with their logic, you may hurt them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I wish SFR fell into T2 soon. Not because I don’t want to play against them anymore, but only for them to leave this topic. This constant whining is just epic. 81 pages, 90% whine from SFR players. Just crazy.

And please stop with this aggressivity towards French people, that’s just pathetic.

The endless qq really started to get to me, and the latency issues in T1 were becoming a joke, so i finally jumped ship to a lower teir, and this week my wvwvw experience has been a huge imrovement, much more fun, no latency issues, a much better atmosphere.

And guesting still allows me to pve with people i left behind, its a great move and i’m happy i did it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i havent logged on gw2 in a week, did we drop down a tier? hope we did, cant wait to fight different opponents for a change.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Don’t forget, we are French cowards, they are war heroes, so what your are saying is wrong. We are always running with 100+ blobs while they are 10 on the map. They have 2 hours queues, but they are always outnumbered. They never run away, but the only thing we see from us is their back. They dislike siege, but set 10 catapults to take a T1.

Prove this (you can’t as you are both lying), or shut up. Anyone is free to guest on Deso and see the real deal.

I’ll be loading up fraps, and I’ll be back over the next week with a few hard examples, just to counter lying smacktalk posts like yours.

You lie so much because you feel no sense of achievement in your score as it was mostly done against vastly outmanned foes in hellish lagfests. When the numbers are equal (last night):

Attachments:

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Prove this (you can’t as you are both lying), or shut up. Anyone is free to guest on Deso and see the real deal.

I’ll be loading up fraps, and I’ll be back over the next week with a few hard examples, just to counter lying smacktalk posts like yours.

You lie so much because you feel no sense of achievement in your score as it was mostly done against vastly outmanned foes in hellish lagfests. When the numbers are equal (last night):

So you want to prove me your server and SFR never use blobs and never set 10+ cata for 1 point and never run away through FRAPSing your own POV ? How great. Prepare a 3-week-long video then, with different POVs, because you can’t be on all maps at the same time. I never said we are not blobbing nor that we are over-sieging positions. I say you are doing it too, huge difference.

As for posting screenshots, I think there are 2 kinds of players : people who play for fun, and people who do eveything for the atmosphere here to keep being toxic. I belong to the first part. I see a blob from an opponent server ? I won’t take a screenshot and post it here, it’s worthless, anyone does that, this topic would be 1000+ pages for now. The only screenshots I take is to report hackers. You belong the 2nd part. Your only motivation is to keep the atmosphere toxic here.

Oh and don’t be so proud about this screenshot. SFR gave you a free 2nd position this week, and look at the current score. How great…

(edited by Nachtz.4930)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

/cough

You can’t go into WvW when guesting btw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

OK. I think you are sincere you deserve an explanation. Please take in consideration that I play 98% of my time in EB, where it’s far more easy (due the configuration of the map) to analyze this situations.

When we got back to T1, we concentrate all our attentions in VS attacking only them, and paying no attention to Deso map (I don’t agree with this strategy, but I was main stream, and I can’t do anything about it).

Let me describe watt was happened wen for instance we attack a T3 VS tower, we already know that we are going to suffer one attack from Deso in one of our T3 towers, now you say “Well played Deso mates!”. Wrong!!!

Why it’s not well played? Because if we don’t have forces to defend our tower, we leave the attack and come to defend (we can’t sacrifice potential points for a T3 that we already have).

Watt Deso should do was to attack another VS T3 structure, and make them split, or abandon one of them.

Now you are thinking that I’m giving you lessons. I’m not. Because wen VS attack one of our T3, Deso many times as attacked other of our T3. In conclusion, Deso know how to play, but don’t do it all the time.

The situation with SM was ridiculous to, there was one day were we killed more than 24 trebs in overlook, and maybe 6 in Anza.

This is not coming from a casual player, but from a guy that spent many hours in EB.

You’re coming from the perspective of an EB player m8 that whole map is built around converging all 3 servers against each other on one map and between there and home bl is the usual haunts of many a random that most often outnumber the organised guild raids tbh i half expect EB to be a cluster kitten as many do there what they wish.

Home bl’s are a different kettle of fish designed to attract the attention of the opposing servers against the defenders they have their citadel and an advantage and invaders have their spawn camps in each corner on the other side, im sure we all go there for the common goal of putting pressure on the defenders.

However in comparison to your issue in EB we have SFR groups avoiding Viz on viz bl and fighting us instead the only sizable force on the map to push them leaving Viz the ultimate winner in the long term. i know we’re competing against each other but think of the term “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” There is no need for alliances just smart thinking in certain situations, if you go to the enemies bl to pressure them is instead pressuring the other invader when you can’t take viz alone such a wise decision nobody wins but the defender.

The point of my message is everyone does it we all blob we all seem to double focus even if it’s not a wise decision but we’re all human except viz robots lol and can make some really bad judgment calls not to mention the commander is one person the blob of pugs are many with their own individual mind and will in the end do whatever they want to, any half respected guild will kick those who do not follow orders but for the randoms there is no solution, " you can bring a horse to water but you can’t make it drink".

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

So you want to prove me your server and SFR never use blobs and never set 10+ cata for 1 point and never run away through FRAPSing your own POV ? How great. Prepare a 3-week-long video then, with different POVs, because you can’t be on all maps at the same time. I never said we are not blobbing nor that we are over-sieging positions. I say you are doing it too, huge difference.

As for posting screenshots, I think there are 2 kinds of players : people who play for fun, and people who do eveything for the atmosphere here to keep being toxic. I belong to the first part. I see a blob from an opponent server ? I won’t take a screenshot and post it here, it’s worthless, anyone does that, this topic would be 1000+ pages for now. The only screenshots I take is to report hackers. You belong the 2nd part. Your only motivation is to keep the atmosphere toxic here.

Oh and don’t be so proud about this screenshot. SFR gave you a free 2nd position this week, and look at the current score. How great…

Yes I’ve posted a few screenies in the forum of attempted tower flipping hackers over the past few weeks but got infracted, sigh. Still, have to raise awareness of these things.

And no, I want you to prove it because you made the claims. That’s how it works.

But oh, you’ve gone all soft and ‘appealing to the masses’ on me now, saying I make the forum toxic, yet it is you who posts; “They have 2 hours queues, but they are always outnumbered. They never run away, but the only thing we see from us is their back. They dislike siege, but set 10 catapults to take a T1.” A complete nonsensical string of lies, deliberate misapprehensions and the very definition of toxic as it spawns posts correcting it (which you then call toxic..lol).

You just don’t like the fact I take screenshots do you because you can’t lie your way out of them. You think I don’t play for fun? Yes I can be abrasive and a bit too intense at times, having to type everything makes it seem so…angry and direct, but why would I be inside WvW if I wasn’t finding somewhere to have fun? I’m the one on the superior Ballista at Speldans, killing groups of viz attackers for an hour+ this morning. I do what I can, I know the points game was lost from the start. If you ever fought outnumbered 5:1 and more you’d understand that seigezerging wooden towers isn’t the only thing in WvW.

in Match-ups

Cottage Pie.6215

/cough

You can’t go into WvW when guesting btw.

kitten, I guess that makes a lot of sense actually lol.

(edited by Cottage Pie.6215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

i havent logged on gw2 in a week, did we drop down a tier? hope we did, cant wait to fight different opponents for a change.

Nope some people haven’t given up fighting I don’t blame them even though it’s been a strange week, the way the Glicko system is we’ll be stuck in Tier 1 for another week at least.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Another one playing undead (so many weeks not posting….you came from the dead I’m sure)
About your comment about SFR flee from your 30 man group, if I see the same tags above my enemy heads, I will flee even if my group was 30% bigger than yours, unless I have some strategic objective to defend.

I will not explain the reasons why, I (a poor PUG) don’t want to offend some one like you (recruiting officer, closer to…Troma).

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

…You just don’t like the fact I take screenshots do you because you can’t lie your way out of them….

lol, am gonna start to screenshot the zergs from both deso and sfr from time to time, to get you realize you are raving ^^