Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

…You just don’t like the fact I take screenshots do you because you can’t lie your way out of them….

lol, am gonna start to screenshot the zergs from both deso and sfr from time to time, to get you realize you are raving ^^

The golem rushing zergs we bring against 10 of you when you’re [outmanned] for hours? Which has been the theme of all my posts?

You’ve totally, and perhaps intentionally, missed the point. Again. cripes.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

I certainly have not missed this forum

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Another one playing undead (so many weeks not posting….you came from the dead I’m sure)

It’s called forum vacations. It was so smooth to see Deso and SFR hit each other in here for some weeks, leaving VS alone.

Our bad, we win the last match-up and VS’s infinite-looper haters raised up again… (who talked about dead already?)

Yes please Viz people, stop replying on this thread. The sun is shining too much outside to stay in my office!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

…The golem rushing zergs we bring against 10 of you when you’re [outmanned] for hours? Which has been the theme of all my posts?

You’ve totally, and perhaps intentionally, missed the point. Again. cripes.

I start to wonder if anyone understands you. I understand the other VZ players posts, so I guess I am still sane.

…It’s called forum vacations. It was so smooth to see Deso and SFR hit each other in here for some weeks, leaving VS alone.

Our bad, we win the last match-up and VS’s infinite-looper haters raised up again… (who talked about dead already?)

Yes please Viz people, stop replying on this thread. The sun is shining too much outside to stay in my office!

I do agree King, nice post, why I can’t refrain from feeding the trolls, I guess this is friday going on..

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

I didn’t found anybody to say that VS is boring to play with, when that was SFR who was 1st. I guess it’s might be related to what side is winning.

SFR and Deso are, as well, boring to play because of monozerg steamroll fashion. Very often, when we meet a group a a size similar of our (around 30) they run away. when they stop, you know that their “main bandwagon” is somewhere close.

Don’t forget, we are French cowards, they are war heroes, so what your are saying is wrong. We are always running with 100+ blobs while they are 10 on the map. They have 2 hours queues, but they are always outnumbered. They never run away, but the only thing we see from us is their back. They dislike siege, but set 10 catapults to take a T1.

Don’t mess with their logic, you may hurt them.

Prove this (you can’t as you are both lying), or shut up. Anyone is free to guest on Deso and see the real deal.

I’ll be loading up fraps, and I’ll be back over the next week with a few hard examples, just to counter lying smacktalk posts like yours.

You lie so much because you feel no sense of achievement in your score as it was mostly done against vastly outmanned foes in hellish lagfests. When the numbers are equal (last night):

So you want to prove me your server and SFR never use blobs and never set 10+ cata for 1 point and never run away through FRAPSing your own POV ? How great. Prepare a 3-week-long video then, with different POVs, because you can’t be on all maps at the same time. I never said we are not blobbing nor that we are over-sieging positions. I say you are doing it too, huge difference.

As for posting screenshots, I think there are 2 kinds of players : people who play for fun, and people who do eveything for the atmosphere here to keep being toxic. I belong to the first part. I see a blob from an opponent server ? I won’t take a screenshot and post it here, it’s worthless, anyone does that, this topic would be 1000+ pages for now. The only screenshots I take is to report hackers. You belong the 2nd part. Your only motivation is to keep the atmosphere toxic here.

Oh and don’t be so proud about this screenshot. SFR gave you a free 2nd position this week, and look at the current score. How great…

Yes I’ve posted a few screenies in the forum of attempted tower flipping hackers over the past few weeks but got infracted, sigh. Still, have to raise awareness of these things.

And no, I want you to prove it because you made the claims. That’s how it works.

But oh, you’ve gone all soft and ‘appealing to the masses’ on me now, saying I make the forum toxic, yet it is you who posts; “They have 2 hours queues, but they are always outnumbered. They never run away, but the only thing we see from us is their back. They dislike siege, but set 10 catapults to take a T1.” A complete nonsensical string of lies, deliberate misapprehensions and the very definition of toxic as it spawns posts correcting it (which you then call toxic..lol).

You just don’t like the fact I take screenshots do you because you can’t lie your way out of them. You think I don’t play for fun? Yes I can be abrasive and a bit too intense at times, having to type everything makes it seem so…angry and direct, but why would I be inside WvW if I wasn’t finding somewhere to have fun? I’m the one on the superior Ballista at Speldans, killing groups of viz attackers for an hour+ this morning. I do what I can, I know the points game was lost from the start. If you ever fought outnumbered 5:1 and more you’d understand that seigezerging wooden towers isn’t the only thing in WvW.

So now I’ll take screenshots each time I see a blob from Deso or SFR or when they try to capture a T1 with all their supply in siege weapons, I’ll post them each time, people will answer by posting theirs about VS doing the same thing, this topic will go to 1000+ pages, but at least, you’ll have your proof.

Everything I say about your server happens in mine. The difference is that I don’t try to deny it. You should do the same, your denial is just pathetic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Another one playing undead (so many weeks not posting….you came from the dead I’m sure)

It’s called forum vacations. It was so smooth to see Deso and SFR hit each other in here for some weeks, leaving VS alone.

Please add a signature of Public Relations of…
You are raising an undead army? Xispeo likes your comments.
I prefer to classify: Delusion.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Feel free to classify it where you want.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Axle@,

My point is:

When we got back in T1 we tried to win and we have focused only on VS (sometimes I didn’t agree with this because if we had attacked Deso that will bring us more points).

On the other hand Deso assumed that they can beat, so thy focused on us.

On EB this is very, very clear, I just gave you some samples but I can give you many more.

Now let me tell you a secret, and to all the fortune tellers making predictions here, EB in SFR is and always was pug land, we had one small guild that has 4 or 5 commanders, and more 3 or 4 good commanders, people resisted to use TS (I was one of them, I had my reasons, but I was wrong, TS is essential) sometimes only a few in TS, and commander as to give orders on chat. Many times I hade to go BL’s chat and ask if they can borrow us a commander, and a few times I had asked for help from a guild.

So my friend my world really as two worlds, BL dominated by guilds, and EB dominated by pugs, thats why I respect the guilds and the pugs, I remember one day after the free transfers when OSC came to EB to help, and on idiot started to say on chat that Gotreck is a noob, I just reminded the guy that OSC was the bonne of the server, and we want that their commander to be respected, and presented my apologies to Gotreck in TS.

I truly respect all the people that play, or have played in SFR, that’s why some of them (out atm) PM to know how are things going in SFR.

I also respect my opponents, I think someday I will ask for permission to go your TS and talk with some of you (VS please don’t make me speak French, or you will regret).

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Feel free to classify it where you want.

Humm…that was nice, thanks:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Do all Vizunah players need a 30 man zerg to kill 2-3 guys fighting in front of a tower in the VZ borderland? There wasn’t a even single siege weapon dropped.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Just a heads up as a SFR player, yes we know of the bad apple in the midst, I just threw something to support. Honorable fights, not this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

gg for WL, sorry for my fail, my internet and wife gone crazy and i cant play at all
maybe next time we can clash with u more and more times

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Props to WL! Very strong and solid guild.
But we can’t really fight, when our raid leader (and few other ppl) lagging like that:
(for example watch VOD from 2:17:40 or 2:34:40)
http://www.twitch.tv/k0by/b/392952393
—-
Best regards,
Teo Draculesti [ZDs], Bloody Headhunter

(edited by Teo Lastword.7983)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NoXsNoNo.9348

NoXsNoNo.9348

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

my internet and wife gone crazy

I wish my wife’d gone crazy so my internet would be jealous. Usually it is other way around

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

IRON ran out of pugs on Deso that they have to recruit on SFR now?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fenalik.3865

Fenalik.3865

Wait, wait wait, you named us “D1 rats” and you want “US” to be polite and let you win this war without striking back ? You taunt us and now you whine because you loose ? What a shame…

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Meanwhile, everyone knows this week’s winner by SATURDAY MORNING.

Brilliant piece of design, Arenanet. Truly brilliant. You can all pat yourselves on the back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilirya Shan.5489

Ilirya Shan.5489

Being accused of zerging by an IRON is kinda ironic. QQ moar please;)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

thansk to all the guys that turned up for reset this week

had a few decent scraps however Im getting a little dissoluteness with the zerg its getting old

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Well you can see the trend that is occurring at the moment. People don’t want to be in the same match-up that Vizunah is in at the because its so stale! If their aim is to bore the kitten out of their opponents then they are achieving it quite spectacularly.

Now its more of a fight between Deso and SFR to see who drops down first because fighting in T1 is just so “meh”.

Fighting for points is now such a waste of time especially in Tier 1 since it essentially comes down to who night caps the best (and being blunt here, I am in no way going to give up my nights/early mornings to win in a coverage battle) so we are once again focusing on killing the blobs instead of taking the points. It would be better if said blobs didn’t run away so much but we will take what we can get.

Congrats to Vizunah on returning to the easy win method, thanks for not going into your towers as fast as you were previously but this new tactics of dual/tripple veiling in order to get from your spawn to your spawn towers (Vizunah Borderland) is really quite saddening.

An ode to killing le’blob.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Guild group in PUGlandia. That is cheating and low.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Well you can see the trend that is occurring at the moment. People don’t want to be in the same match-up that Vizunah is in at the because its so stale! If their aim is to bore the kitten out of their opponents then they are achieving it quite spectacularly.

Now its more of a fight between Deso and SFR to see who drops down first because fighting in T1 is just so “meh”.

Fighting for points is now such a waste of time especially in Tier 1 since it essentially comes down to who night caps the best (and being blunt here, I am in no way going to give up my nights/early mornings to win in a coverage battle) so we are once again focusing on killing the blobs instead of taking the points. It would be better if said blobs didn’t run away so much but we will take what we can get.

Congrats to Vizunah on returning to the easy win method, thanks for not going into your towers as fast as you were previously but this new tactics of dual/tripple veiling in order to get from your spawn to your spawn towers (Vizunah Borderland) is really quite saddening.

An ode to killing le’blob.

It’s always a pleasure to read your threads and lick your tears Aneu.

Cry me a river please, I’m thirsty.

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

It’s always a pleasure to read your threads and lick your tears Aneu.

Cry me a river please, I’m thirsty.

kitten you be thirsty…

Attachments:

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Congrats to Vizunah on returning to the easy win method

Not gonna argue with the whole post, feel free to go to whatever tier, someone will take your spot.

But, VS is not “returning” to whatever methods, because we did not change our playstyle just now.
SFR has been a monster of “off-peak capping” for 5 weeks, it’s now gone back to sleep. This is the only thing that changed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Not gonna argue with the whole post, feel free to go to whatever tier, someone will take your spot.

But, VS is not “returning” to whatever methods, because we did not change our playstyle just now.
SFR has been a monster of “off-peak capping” for 5 weeks, it’s now gone back to sleep. This is the only thing that changed.

You should not sell your own server short like that. You were changing, you were fighting people and showing people how big your balls are. You were awesome back then.

I think Troma’s (big ups to that guy btw) last call to arms brought back a lot of people who weren’t used to this style of playing. You know, the style were you engage your enemies. Maybe that is why we are getting to see the old vizu again.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Yes and vizunah doesn’t blog right?
Everyone noticed the huge increase of numbers from vizunah the last 2 weeks.
And since you guys are winning again theyll increase or stay this big.

Mabey some of your guilds should transfer to other servers to balance things out? :p

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Never said anything about blobs, don’t panic.

Caliban : we had a strong reaction to SFR’s power, but I can’t say it’s still ongoing now. I don’t think people have durably changed their habits : it was just to try to contain the monster.

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Never said anything about blobs, don’t panic.

Caliban : we had a strong reaction to SFR’s power, but I can’t say it’s still ongoing now. I don’t think people have durably changed their habits : it was just to try to contain the monster.

Well maybe play like that some more maybe then your opponents might not try to drop tiers.

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

Yes and vizunah doesn’t blog right?
Everyone noticed the huge increase of numbers from vizunah the last 2 weeks.
And since you guys are winning again theyll increase or stay this big.

Mabey some of your guilds should transfer to other servers to balance things out? :p

In all fairness it is a national server not an international so they will have more people that are “loyal” to the cause but the point I have tried to make and will continue to make is that they are making the game absolutley boring by night-capping; now lets not be too anal here, the game allows for it so its not exactly “against the rules” but the point of playing MMO’s is to enjoy them and have fun (which is why VoTF have lately sat on the inner of a keep without killing the lord waiting for enemies to come and push us out – Which is far more fun than sieging tier 3 keeps with 50,000 arrowcarts!).

GW2 WvW needs a revamp of its core WvW Mechanics. EU servers after 00:00 to 09:00 should have its PPT contribution reduced by 75% while prime time 17:00 – 22:00 should have its contribution to PPT increased by 50%. Keeps entrance points (walls/doors) HP should be cut in half across the board, arrowcarts should be affected by retaliation again and people should be FORCED to fight each-other rather than turtle inside of the keep which simply degrades what WvW should be.

Lets have some guild wars and not siege wars!

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Kingface tell me where have you been when SFR won 5 weeks in a row? I’ve never seen bigger troll than you are.

I was on forum vacations, while SFR and Deso fighting each other in here. I had a lot to say but I prefered not to interfere with while you all let Viz alone.

But sadly, this age is bygone… Why the hell we keep playing WvW when you all take a break?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

I have a suggestion, the WvW is no more fun for me, why not remove all the siege weapons, the buildings, the hills and the rifts ? Then we could have real fights !

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

“they are making the game absolutley boring by night-capping”

Yes, then you guys should talk less bullkitten and play more, because if you have abandoned, this is not our case.
And i have not seen a such speech from you two weeks ago when Vizunah was in a bad way like you atm and Desolation with an income of 400+ every nights.
It has become a habit with you guys (Deso & SFR), when you win everything/everybody is perfect and when you lose everything/everybody sucks.

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

I have a suggestion, the WvW is no more fun for me, why not remove all the siege weapons, the buildings, the hills and the rifts ? Then we could have real fights !

That’s the smartest idea any Vizunian has ever had. You should start spreading this gospel in your mapchats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

“they are making the game absolutley boring by night-capping”

Yes, then you guys should talk less bullkitten and play more, because if you have abandoned, this is not our case.
And i have not seen a such speech from you two weeks ago when Vizunah was in a bad way like you atm and Desolation with an income of 400+ every nights.
It has become a habit with you guys (Deso & SFR), when you win everything/everybody is perfect and when you lose everything/everybody sucks.

Actually VZ is boring to fight against wheter we win or not ( check post history ), it’s jus that winning makes it bearable! That, and VZ actually tried something new during that time.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haaz.1479

Haaz.1479

GvG vs War Legend

Za Drots Guardian POV

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

The most insane day in my gw 2 history. Map hopping all day defendind desolation bl hills and other objects. The vz blob on all maps was insane. Guys you have fun all on all place and with the skill lag?! and in the afternoon flipping the t3 sm ! and holding it 3 hours before i need to go to work. Leader of the proud sfr army here man I had a blast 400 badges hungreds of kills I have to give it to iron and ne nameless vz blob you kept comming. ! as for WL you guys should rename on war clowns really taking bay on vz bl while you blob us fun game and defending our spawn tower with blob and we still took Have fun tommorow is new day !

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

To be honest you’re blaming people because they’re playing the game like it’s intended. You’re saying Vizunah sickens other servers because they’re playing for points instead of arranging PvP encounters on open field. Fair enough. But blaming them for that is like blaming people for ozone layer depletion because they buy polluting cars. If you want to take care of the problem, you’d better try fixing the cars instead of asking people not buying them.

The game is as it is. You can blame it, you can criticize it, you can call it a baby-pvp-game-favorizing-lemming-gameplay when you win by avoiding fights and cap objectives. You can say whatever you want about GuildWars 2, I’ll probably agree with you on most points. But you can’t really blame people because they run the game by the rules and not by your rules.

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Kingface tell me where have you been when SFR won 5 weeks in a row? I’ve never seen bigger troll than you are.

Him and most French people usually posting here were hiding in French forums, complaining about double focus from both Desolation and SFR, losing, dramas because of losing, losing because of dramas, SFR having DDoSers, Desolation having engine sieges saboteurs, bad weather, the economy and basically everything you can complain of.

Do you want to know why they’ve suddenly reappeared, popping everywhere like mad rabbits from some French magic hat ? Because Vizunah won again, and people were trolling hard about it in this thread. You don’t magically give birth to trolls, you create them from anger, hatred, bad (and sometimes good) trolls and overall forum attitude.

Oh God, we created them, we’re basically their fathers.

D:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pihtt.4360

Pihtt.4360

GvG vs War Legend

Za Drots Guardian POV

I thought reviving dead and finished people was not allowed in gvg…

Guardian [Run] Welcome To Wonderland: http://team-run.eu

in Match-ups

Aneu.1748

To be honest you’re blaming people because they’re playing the game like it’s intended. You’re saying Vizunah sickens other servers because they’re playing for points instead of arranging PvP encounters on open field. Fair enough. But blaming them for that is like blaming people for ozone layer depletion because they buy polluting cars. If you want to take care of the problem, you’d better try fixing the cars instead of asking people not buying them.

The game is as it is. You can blame it, you can criticize it, you can call it a baby-pvp-game-favorizing-lemming-gameplay when you win by avoiding fights and cap objectives. You can say whatever you want about GuildWars 2, I’ll probably agree with you on most points. But you can’t really blame people because they run the game by the rules and not by your rules.

I was under the impression that WvW was meant for people to fight each-other… how foolish of me.

Aneu | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Thank you to SFR and VS for all the lootbags in EB today, was great fun commanding on that map for 14 hours. Some great fights all round!

Also a massive thank you to everyone that was following, we had a great night

// Beatrix Windrunner

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

To the Vizunah Thief who was jumping around SM at 3:30am; next time I do a /beckon please come down and fight me.

I mean, I was only a little LB/SB Ranger… Those are considered ‘free badges’ right? Nothing to be afraid of…

Attachments:

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Thank you to SFR and VS for all the lootbags in EB today, was great fun commanding on that map for 14 hours. Some great fights all round!

// Beatrix Windrunner

You real mate? I ws comanding the sfr Eb force until 21:30 cet… lootbags from us? Wake up. I dont want to be rude but was defending sm once we flipped it from you and Vz never lost it even if it was broken like swiss cheese,so many wipes and fights.. but you never wiped us. If it happened after I left I cant speak for it. I just wanted to comment. As I made similar post to yours earlier in the topic as you can check.

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

I was under the impression that WvW was meant for people to fight each-other… how foolish of me.

Some would argue that WvW is about Servers fighting each other, the big macro picture you know. They’d say skirmish and open field PvP is micro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

// Beatrix Windrunner

You real mate? I ws comanding the sfr Eb force until 21:30 cet… lootbags from us? Wake up. I dont want to be rude but was defending sm once we flipped it from you and Vz never lost it even if it was broken like swiss cheese,so many wipes and fights.. but you never wiped us. If it happened after I left I cant speak for it. I just wanted to comment. As I made similar post to yours earlier in the topic as you can check.

It happened after you left at around 02:45-03:00 cet if I remember correctly. SFR was trying to cap SM while the few Deso defenders inside kept you guys occupied until our roaming group joined in and removed you from the circle (cap-bar was at 90%). Immediately afterward Vizunah showed up with their zerg (big surprise) but we defeated them as well.

Was a pretty fun fight.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Here is an RG video from tier 1 through to our transfer to tier 3. Some GvG vs. VOTF and Nug also.

Enjoy

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Here is an RG video from tier 1 through to our transfer to tier 3. Some GvG vs. VOTF and Nug also.

So we finally understand why Tier 1 is crippled with input lag, ability delay and bad performance : it’s because people are spending their time spamming their ability queued autoattack to death.

About the video overall quality, I really like the editing and filming, very good skills shown, but the music is in my opinion an unwise choice : pushing screwdrivers in their ears would refrain people from watching the entire video length because of blood loss. That sound feels like I have a cheese grater in my head, rolling on my brain like a Nascar circuit running wheat harvesters.

Overall I’d say filming 8, editing 9, music 1 (because we actually hear something).

(edited by Bondurant.1540)

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

So we finally understand why Tier 1 is crippled with input lag, ability delay and bad performance : it’s because people are spending their time spamming their ability queued autoattack to death.

About the video overall quality, I really like the editing and filming, very good skills shown, but the music is in my opinion an unwise choice : pushing screwdrivers in their ears would refrain people from watching the entire video length because of blood loss. That sound feels like I have a cheese grater in my head, rolling on my brain like a Nascar circuit running wheat harvesters.

Overall I’d say filming 8, editing 9, music 1 (because we actually hear something).

How about make your own WvW videos and stop being gelly on who 1.actually have an identity as a group 2.they know/or at least try to pvp 3.Have the awesome spirit to help this game and community grow

unlike 1.Be a forum warrior 2.Have no ideea what pvp and competitive spirit is 3.Only contribution to this game community is the opposite of previous nr 3

Cheers and congratz to all guilds that ever did and/or try to do gvg or any interesting pvp activities that ease the grip of the current reward system for wvw and pvp in GW2 so far(hopes for the future are still high),for us all fellow pvp lovers.Also thx Red Guard for sharing with everyone,keep them coming.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)