Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

English is not my first language, so some things might have come out the wrong way, my apologies.
I didn’t want to use RG as “RG only”, it was just an example of guilds with the similar mindset. I understand what you are looking for and I realize that you think t1 can’t offer what you’re looking for.
Even tho some might argue that guilds like WL or LNM (guilds I personally put in the same category as yours : highly skilled, looking for more than just points) are quite happy with VS and its 2hrs+ queues.
It’s sad for us on VS, because we liked a strong opposition better, but as it’s been said over and over, opposition on the long term comes with PUs, and you need something to help them structure. Sadly none of the other major EU forces took time to do so ; we’re now left alone with ourselves.

you are alone because noone can do what you have do on VS, only german can move all the www player on one server and probably destroy VS..but they don’t want to do this, couse they must suffer too high queue time.
so probably you will be alone forever.

in my opinion there is only one solution, do like german, split on all your server, use these week with no enemy in www and farm gold, move at least half of your manpower to other FR server.

we cannot manage all the pug like you, we have barrier language, half of my guild cannot understand english, we cannot manage a commander for every european language 24/24 online.

bow to every SFR commander that lead in english, and run with all our pugs.

I have send you a PM with some sugestions.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

BIG GRATZ TO VISUNAH SQUARE Drinks are on me :p

Added new abilities:
Arrow Cart Mastery
Increase range on all arrow-cart skills.
Increase damage on all arrow-cart skills.
Increase effectiveness of applied conditions.
Increase radius on all arrow-cart skills
New skill (slot 4): Toxic Unveiling Shot. Removes stealth and applies poison to targets.

seen? we know the way the game is meant to be played. you don’t.
towers, doors, arrow carts.
thank you arena net!

edit: you forgot the best part:

Increased arrow-cart damage:

Increased Fire damage by 80%.
Increased Fire Crippling Arrows damage by 17%.
Increased Fire Barbed Arrows damage by 60% and increased the Bleed duration to 15seconds.

nice patch!

Actually this change is (very slightly) anti-zerg as it makes it easier for an inferior force to defend against a clueless blob of 40+ people facerubbing the gate.

Won’t change anything in T1 as it takes much more than this to fix WvW, but it’s a small step in the right direction.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Witzard.6829

Witzard.6829

Actually, with the now contested-doens’t-make-tp-unusable, i fear it’ll promote blobs TP as soon as the T3 is under attack :/

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

The patch notes are up. There were several good profession balance tweaks, but some weird ones as well. Overall not drastic changes, except retaliation and confusion finally brought back to spvp levels for WvWvW.

Unfortunately the new buffs to siege weapons are just going to make VS even more powerful in tier 1. After all VS is master of superior siege.

The elementalist nerfs and confusion nerf together with the thief changes might make thieves as common as they were in the worst days of culling, about 1/3 of WvWvW players or more playing that profession. And it seems the 5 signet warrior is going to make a comeback.

I don’t see any changes coming to EU tier #1 for for week or two.

Unless something drastic happens, Visunah will win this week, Desolation will be #2 and SFR will be #3. Elona Reach doesn’t want to rise to tier #1 (not surprising, they know how much “fun” it is to fight against VS). And Jade Sea simply won’t have enough
points.

More of the same again, sighs.

“Thanks” Anet. You really “listen” to your players.

Anet: Why NOT contact those few WvWvW commanders who are still active at SFR and Desolation?

Around 10 major guilds have already left SFR: Vcy, Riot, SIN, RG, BOON, ECL, RNV, OSC and NOE. Did I miss some?

And VotF, Dex, Bull, DSD, FG and GH left Desolation.

Even a blind man can see that EU tier #1 is not working as it should. There is NO balance. Servers are getting trashed and Anet just sits on its bottom while the community breaks up.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

BIG GRATZ TO VISUNAH SQUARE Drinks are on me :p

Added new abilities:
Arrow Cart Mastery
Increase range on all arrow-cart skills.
Increase damage on all arrow-cart skills.
Increase effectiveness of applied conditions.
Increase radius on all arrow-cart skills
New skill (slot 4): Toxic Unveiling Shot. Removes stealth and applies poison to targets.

seen? we know the way the game is meant to be played. you don’t.
towers, doors, arrow carts.
thank you arena net!

edit: you forgot the best part:

Increased arrow-cart damage:

Increased Fire damage by 80%.
Increased Fire Crippling Arrows damage by 17%.
Increased Fire Barbed Arrows damage by 60% and increased the Bleed duration to 15seconds.

nice patch!

Indeed.

Really, Anet: if this is a bad joke, isn’t funny.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I think I’m gonna go and add this pearl from mr. Empyre to my forum signature as a souvenir.

Edit: it doesn’t show for some reason

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Fun fights on EB, Eternal IRON had quite a lot on and enjoyed fights against MN and Meta. Has some nice clashes with all 3 servers. Needs to be like this more often, to he’ll with siege :p

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: VLNt.9862

VLNt.9862

finally the end of a long thread
happy that we don t fight the red ants army again (vz s)
desolations were ok
and sfr/vabbi/piken ftw !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: VLNt.9862

VLNt.9862

my mistake
i’m disappointed X(X(

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Gutted, missed my lootbags

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

This thread in page 3? Dead tier is dead.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

This thread in page 3? Dead tier is dead.

More people on the fields, less troll/whine here, I don’t think it has to be a bad thing

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charmide.4891

Charmide.4891

I can’t compete in the long run? I won 11 weeks of boring t1, more then most of your Viz comrades. Not that I care, it’s just to counter the long run argument.

lol

Here’s what you won :

Attachments:

Commander@Insert Coinz [CPC] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

More people on the fields, less troll/whine here, I don’t think it has to be a bad thing

Unfortunately there’s far less people in WvW now, by all 3 servers. Arenanet really has to do something about providing balanced matchups or everything else will be pointless.

That said, I’m starting to get annoyed by all the defeatism going around on Deso. We cannot win but we could still have fun if only people bothered to come and actually play the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anadora.1893

Anadora.1893

“Tour de Force” Last Round.
War Legend, buoyed by its 3 victories versus ZDs, GoD and IRON, will be honored with the next match against the French guild Option (SFR server), to be played on May, 1st, 21h00

We invite you to watch this head-to-head event on our Stream : ‘http://fr.twitch.tv/warlegend’

CM – War Legend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Unfortunately there’s far less people in WvW now, by all 3 servers. Arenanet really has to do something about providing balanced matchups or everything else will be pointless.

That said, I’m starting to get annoyed by all the defeatism going around on Deso. We cannot win but we could still have fun if only people bothered to come and actually play the game.

The game of “Will you get your skills off”?

in Match-ups

MagnusLL.8473

The game of “Will you get your skills off”?

No, the game of “this evening Vizunah was holding his whole BL with 30 people, in the 2 hours I commanded [first] and kept playing without a tag [after I got a grand total of 4 people following me for a try at Hills] there with 15 people we managed to get back our tower and hold it until I had literally no one left, had I had 30 people I’d have swept half the map in an hour so stop moaning and start playing”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

soon viz will have the whole of wvw to themselves because wvw is slowly dying

and something needs to be done about it it soon .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

soon viz will have the whole of wvw to themselves because wvw is slowly dying

and something needs to be done about it it soon .

Too true, it’s something when players are trying not to promote from t2 just to avoid the big jerk server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Nice fights with Deso on VS BL tonight, even tho there was GvG going on.
It is really amazing to see some of you standing in your towers again and again and again after we wiped you quite a few time with an overly sized zerg – that was created to kick IRON (and GoD? can’t remember) out of our NE tower.

@Sarevok : I’m not sure T2 servers are actively trying to avoid T1, it’s just that ER is not strong enough to get much of a point advantage over JS, especially during a holiday period in France. But I might be wrong.
Nice spirit here, keep it up

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

cool GvG tonight. fun to watch with pokemons inside!
“Bôjeu dans la prairie” at his best!

gz WL!

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

The Velocity Corporation has now opened a new department, To strike fear and sorrow to previous and current enemy’s
Velocity Corporation is proud to announce The Velocity Terrorist Department. Our first attack was done today at Zero Hundred Hours by a brave Velocity Member, Setting fire to VZ LA Bank, May the WvW God honor him with a Pre-cursor in his next loot bag.

http://i.imgur.com/RZt56G7.jpg

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

VS’ WvW has never been this full… 4-hour-queues and still counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

4 hours queue. Haha don’t you realize it vizunah? You are so indestructible everyone bandwagoned to you (every guildless t1 person). You own fault. Hihi t1 super queue karma punishment for not wanting to quit the blobbing/morning capping.

Sorry i have nothing against the minor core of vizunah, but it get’s frustrating vizunah never seems to have drama. So yes i can’t help but smile drama should come soon with 4 hour EB queue =D. Finally I can dream vizunah will break down…

But there’s troma… Crap, nope it won’t work. Ok vizunah stays t1 forever (until Troma dies).

This was by no means a flame, but rather a sarcastic post trying to make the more ‘open minded’ ppl of vizunah showing how SFR/deso feels.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Troma is a robot, it never dies

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

The Velocity Corporation has now opened a new department, To strike fear and sorrow to previous and current enemy’s
Velocity Corporation is proud to announce The Velocity Terrorist Department. Our first attack was done today at Zero Hundred Hours by a brave Velocity Member, Setting fire to VZ LA Bank, May the WvW God honor him with a Pre-cursor in his next loot bag.

You VcY ppl just cannot stay in your wonderfull lower tier thread can you? Im amazed tho, must be a new record of how many times you can mention your guildname in 1 post? Craving for attention, right?

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

4 hours queue. Haha don’t you realize it vizunah? You are so indestructible everyone bandwagoned to you (every guildless t1 person). You own fault. Hihi t1 super queue karma punishment for not wanting to quit the blobbing/morning capping.

Sorry i have nothing against the minor core of vizunah, but it get’s frustrating vizunah never seems to have drama. So yes i can’t help but smile drama should come soon with 4 hour EB queue =D. Finally I can dream vizunah will break down…

But there’s troma… Crap, nope it won’t work. Ok vizunah stays t1 forever (until Troma dies).

This was by no means a flame, but rather a sarcastic post trying to make the more ‘open minded’ ppl of vizunah showing how SFR/deso feels.

I was just reacting to his statement, saying “here’s far less people in WvW now, by all 3 servers”. For VS it’s just plain wrong.

As for your judgment over VS, I would say I don’t care at all… I don’t think there are many new players on VS, I just think people come more in WvW because of free exploration/free karma/free bags. We are litterally farming in WvW right now, Deso and SFR are getting crushed like packs of mobs… The karma income has never been that high either, since it’s impossible for Deso/SFR to defend a point right now (except on EB maybe).

If VS breaks down, it would be due to the boringness of not having a real opponent (for various reasons, no flame here), not due to the bangwaggoners. I really expect Desolation and SFR to fall in T2, to give us some fresh air.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

T2 would be too strong for Deso and SFr right now, I’d say.
Sadly the top two English servers have lost that many guilds/players that we’d prolly fit in somewhere in T4 / T5

All Deso and SFR can hope right now that they fall fast, and that the player/guild leaking will be minimal until we can stabilise again.

In other words, I agree with the VS collapse due to boringness theory. There’s literally no other server in the EU that is looking forward to T1. This is a sad state of things.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

I really expect Desolation and SFR to fall in T2, to give us some fresh air.

Tbh, SFR and deso are the one struggling to get some fresh air by escaping the TierOneof(Fun)Death.

And things won’t change even then, considered ppl in T2 is fighting to avoid going up.

It’s almost comical.

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Tbh, SFR and deso are the one struggling to get some fresh air by escaping the TierOneof(Fun)Death.

And things won’t change even then, considered ppl in T2 is fighting to avoid going up.

It’s almost comical.

Maybe it’s because SFR and Desolation are getting bored of flamming and crying all the time… ? TBH, I think this topic is a shame for SFR and Desolation, giving a really bad impression on both servers overall. Many posts were moderated, but there was some crazy ones (hi racism and xenophobia, how’re u doing today ?)… When your acts are getting guided by an actual hate, I think it’s time to stop playing, I mean really.

(edited by Nachtz.4930)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

Some men just want to watch the World vs World burn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I talked to some vizunah guys when I was guesting on their serv during my search for uncontested temples in orr few days ago. They said “Yea we have 4 hr queues” so I ask why don’t you guys split to other FR servers then? It would be more balanced competition and you wouln’t have to play at nights and no queues, win-win for you and for us also. And he say “Oh we tried but it’s no fun”.. Now I see ^^ Not being on server that is not winning is no fun? Geeez x_x Like you get anything for winning..

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

I talked to some vizunah guys when I was guesting on their serv during my search for uncontested temples in orr few days ago. They said “Yea we have 4 hr queues” so I ask why don’t you guys split to other FR servers then? It would be more balanced competition and you wouln’t have to play at nights and no queues, win-win for you and for us also. And he say “Oh we tried but it’s no fun”.. Now I see ^^ Not being on server that is not winning is no fun? Geeez x_x Like you get anything for winning..

Or you misunderstood him… With only this sentence, you cannot conclude anything actually. I went to a low tier server, and yes, it was no fun. Not because we were not winning (we were), but because the tactics/strategies were terribad, noone was listening, it was basically anarchy.

We were winning, but it was no fun.

QED !

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

Or you misunderstood him… With only this sentence, you cannot conclude anything actually. I went to a low tier server, and yes, it was no fun. Not because we were not winning (we were), but because the tactics/strategies were terribad, noone was listening, it was basically anarchy.

We were winning, but it was no fun.

QED !

I think seeing strategies as good or bad depends on players point of view. And like in this thread there is many “points of view” then, one prefers open field fights and other prefers bunker himself in tower and fight with siege, you know who is who.
Still I think most ppl would prefer going to different server than waiting long hours of queue, so I was a bit surprised/shocked when I heard that (but like said above, every person has his point of view). Also you guys on viz must see for sure that you outnumber other 2 servers at most times at every map (except evenings – so called prime time) and your guys still prefer this outnumbering the enemy and sitting in queue, so maybe it would be your turn to tone it down a bit, it’s out of question anyway that you win week by week, but by spreading to other servers you wouldn’t have to wait and the servers (deso/sfr now, whoever else in future) would have much more balanced gameplay – that’s all there is needed atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

…I talked to some vizunah guys when I was guesting on their serv during my search for uncontested temples in orr few days ago. They said “Yea we have 4 hr queues” so I ask why don’t you guys split to other FR servers then? It would be more balanced competition and you wouln’t have to play at nights and no queues, win-win for you and for us also. And he say “Oh we tried but it’s no fun”.. Now I see ^^ Not being on server that is not winning is no fun? Geeez x_x Like you get anything for winning..

We didn’t leave our server when we were losing.
We like our server, I started on this server and don’t want to go somewhere else.
Btw the 4h queuing was some time ago, longest I can see now is around 2h, maybe 3.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

you play during the night, you stay in queue for 2h, you fight against the doors, only for win.
you really deserve n1.GJ.

sUk Clan

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

…I talked to some vizunah guys when I was guesting on their serv during my search for uncontested temples in orr few days ago. They said “Yea we have 4 hr queues” so I ask why don’t you guys split to other FR servers then? It would be more balanced competition and you wouln’t have to play at nights and no queues, win-win for you and for us also. And he say “Oh we tried but it’s no fun”.. Now I see ^^ Not being on server that is not winning is no fun? Geeez x_x Like you get anything for winning..

We didn’t leave our server when we were losing.
We like our server, I started on this server and don’t want to go somewhere else.
Btw the 4h queuing was some time ago, longest I can see now is around 2h, maybe 3.

I got 4 yesterday. Queue is random anyway, rather than a FiFo we have a FiWFo (First in, whoever first out)

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

It’s almost comical.

Maybe it’s because SFR and Desolation are getting bored of flamming and crying all the time… ? TBH, I think this topic is a shame for SFR and Desolation, giving a really bad impression on both servers overall. Many posts were moderated, but there was some crazy ones (hi racism and xenophobia, how’re u doing today ?)… When your acts are getting guided by an actual hate, I think it’s time to stop playing, I mean really.

This topic puts shame on all 3 servers, VS as Deso as SFR, face it (everybody on the tier) because is just reality.
(or, at least, shows that every server has their vocal forum warriors.)

And for trying to drop, is just that neither Deso or SFR have the man power to compete with VS – they have more ppl on every map at every hour, that’s something that willpower and skilled playing can’t overcome.
Even if SFR and Deso do a perfect doubleteam (never happened and never will) VS would still win, cause they have more ppl of SFR+Deso outside prime on every map.

And this is just another fact.

in Match-ups

Witzard.6829

This topic puts shame on all 3 servers, VS as Deso as SFR, face it (everybody on the tier) because is just reality.
(or, at least, shows that every server has their vocal forum warriors.)

Since the departure of some guilds (some really great, some other i’d prefer not to speak of), this thread is going better with less flaming. In the last 5-10 pages, there’s been even several post talking about how people had a nice time in WvW.

Now, the game is broken, we all know it, people are trapped into their tier and/or doing whatever they can not to win (hello T2), when some fresh blood would really be welcome (either a server going up, or servers going down).
I really think servers should change each week :
winner → +1 tiers
2nd → stays in the same tier
3rd → -1 tier

That way, there’s be at least one new server each week in T1/T8-9, and even 2 in the other inbetween.

Ghosts of Liberty [GHO]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Yes, Deso/SFR will eventually fall in a few weeks, until that happens, wvw will be boring except for the lucky few of Viz who get into EBG.
When the one server drops you can expect the upgoing server to try their best to DROP right again, means not fighting, more boredom.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Atoss.1056

Yes, Deso/SFR will eventually fall in a few weeks, until that happens, wvw will be boring except for the lucky few of Viz who get into EBG.
When the one server drops you can expect the upgoing server to try their best to DROP right again, means not fighting, more boredom.

Some ppl already checking out other games, not even bothering to log in…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

Meh .Have fun with your coverage and bragging wars it is all you have in t1 with current meta.I feel sad for players stuck in it’s gameplay.
While the rest of us enjoy THE REAL WvW from tier 2 to 8.

They should just rename t1/t9 to PveWvW and t2-t8 PvpWvW.

Sure ! I like ur real WwW.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/65824/gw135.jpg

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/66428/gw029.jpg

It’s funny you only post the upper picture and not the one where we split up at hills north gate French propaganda at its finest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Some ppl already checking out other games, not even bothering to log in…

i have already jumped the ship. i havent logged on to gw2 for a month now. I go on the forums and check whats going on. CSS is a good game xD, im back to FPS.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

Going on an outmanned borderland alone against outmanned desolation players and full Vizunah blob (They don’t even have roamers when there is no opposition against them) during prime time, contesting everything and watching the blob running everywhere without fighting anything else as roamers is priceless

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: sogeking.6308

sogeking.6308

Noticing more and more players not logging in now.
Before patch our guild had around 30 people online in primetime and now it dropped to around 15-20.

Sad to see , but think most players now have realized that spvp and WvW is gradually dying out in this game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vynt.5218

Vynt.5218

And to the guilds that have people lost interest in the game: Why not just change the server? Get all the guilds to a same meeting and split up the forces in the lower tiers. You get the fights in between old enemies (you could switch enemy guilds also).
Oh and when Laceration asked about t7, it’s quite good. Only wish the enemy guilds had ~10 more active players (that will happen in t6).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Sad to see , but think most players now have realized that spvp and WvW is gradually dying out in this game.

Spvp is more alive than ever before. WvW is only dying in tier 1, because some guilds decided to take a break in the hope of dropping to tier 2 which is now taking too long to happen and they kinda dug their own grave.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

WvW is only dying in tier 1, because some guilds decided to take a break

Nope, t1 is dieing because of some point addicted upscaled blobs who 2 scared 2 fight with even numbers.

And im not naming any servers/guilds but we all know who i mean.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thimill.9162

Thimill.9162

Velocity Corporation is proud to announce The Velocity Terrorist Department.

We will not give in to fear !
We will track you down and we will find you !
The terror war will not pass !

We have one of yours !

(Thanks to Milkz (VcY), Odrhann (CPC) and Nessyr (CPC) for the screenshot shoot ! Was a funny moment ! :p)

Attachments:

Soibo, Soibel, Soibon : Asura engi – guard – necro
Vizunah Square – War Legend and ex-[Run]

(edited by Thimill.9162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

we cant fall, becose gliko sistem works good