Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest/Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I have just fought a ER and a VZ – two small zergs who were working together to take bluebriar. I thought all this conspiracy theory stuff was a load of rubbish but I literally swear on anything you like… I just fought people with FR and DE in their tags fighting together against SFR – we still kicked them back into the lake but seriously guys? You both outnumber us hugely regardless of the number of pve players on your servers – it was still about 20 of you (combined) vs 9 of us. Admittedly when I normally see both your tags together you are fighting each other and I come in and take someone out on the sly… but this time you were genuinely, hand on heart, fighting together and not against each other… what gives?

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Motìerre.8521

Motìerre.8521

A very balanced match. Looking forward to the time after the weekend! Stop hating.

I wish everyone a happy new year.

in WvW

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

I have just fought a ER and a VZ – two small zergs who were working together to take bluebriar. I thought all this conspiracy theory stuff was a load of rubbish but I literally swear on anything you like… I just fought people with FR and DE in their tags fighting together against SFR – we still kicked them back into the lake but seriously guys? You both outnumber us hugely regardless of the number of pve players on your servers – it was still about 20 of you (combined) vs 9 of us. Admittedly when I normally see both your tags together you are fighting each other and I come in and take someone out on the sly… but this time you were genuinely, hand on heart, fighting together and not against each other… what gives?

Well, on SFR borderlands Elona has been getting hammered from both SFR and Vizunah for hours now, often both servers having forces inside of Ascension Bay ( being held by us ). Vizunah also have been attacking from the south constantly, owning Redbriar most of the time and capping Refuge more times than I could be bothered to count.

So if we’re starting conspiracy theories, it’s gotta be VS + SFR having a treaty rather than VS and Elona

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

i thought after 4 months since release the people would finally understand how wvswvsw works. If one server is attacking another, the third server has the possibility to attack the 1st or 2nd one. So there is a 50% chance that it’s 2vs1.
On SFR borderlands our bay and starting tower are permanently attacked by Vizunah and SFR and i didn’t see a single battle between these servers. Do you read any bullkitten from a elona player about teaming up between SR and Vizunah? No, because we know that we are the easiest target at the moment, because our bay and tower are not upgraded.(and being attacked by both enemy servers the whole time we dont get the chance to upgrade them) So it is logical that both servers are mainly attacking us.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

It’s holidays, the population of VS & ER has increased, while SFR has declined.
When it will end, and PRX will return, SFR will again twice more than other…

in WvW

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Thanks for all the fun I’ve had so far, ER and VS. I live in Norway, but being that I am american-made, I often find myself playing during night time, and you guys have kept it interesting and lively. Been loving all the battles so far. The occasional smaller number clashes I’ve been able to have, has shown great skill from every server involved, so I’m proud of the SFR community (as I always am), and respect a large number of the ER and VS players as well. Keep it up!

It’s a shame we all seem to suffer from the holiday numbers though (as in, our “core” of WvW players are not all present on the battlefield). I know SFR attendance numbers are down at least, and I am certain this is the case the other two servers as well. Would be interesting to see how it’d play out without the holidays breaking into every servers war effort.

I must also take my hat off to VS. And it’s not because of the typical reason that you’ve stayed in Tier 1 for all this time, but the fact that you have a very well oiled machine going, in that which are your daunting zergs. Some players may hate them and find it annoying (culling/lag is of course a problem that comes from it), but I can’t do anything but respect the fact that you are able to organize together so quickly when key locations are under attack. There’s obviously no fluke to it, you guys communicate and work well together.

To ER, so far I’ve had nothing but honorable fights versus your troops. There’s been some nice tactics employed by a large number of your soldiers, and every fight I’ve experienced, has been rewarding (really fun) and interesting. Would love to fight you guys for several more weeks.

Oh well, time to get back to the fight. The blood staining on my sword has dried; It’s time to kill (and get killed by) some more VS and ER soldiers.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ramic.2346

Ramic.2346

Thank you Vizu and Sfr in Sfr bl, for 2 hours u camp our bay atacking 100 times ignoring each other but we wiped u every time. But it didnt matter almost every wall and door was destroyed and we couldnt rep it fast enough. So we got an idea, because we will wipe u anyway, we will just give u the bay and take it back to get a full repared Bay. It worked and now we are coming!

in WvW

Posted by: Skyllar.3562

Skyllar.3562

had a nice, somewhat long hammer-guard mirror fight at seafarers bl at the walls of the garrison against some1 from [ZDs]. nice one mate, altough i only won that cuz i punched you off the wall into our veteran guards =)

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

We forced some sleep on our frenchie buddies, we were worried about your health, so we stayed awake to make sure you are taking your medicine pills.

Sweet dreams,
SFR Community.

in WvW

Posted by: ikmam.5619

ikmam.5619

Hi there,

elona had two weeks of wvw holidays (first T3 dominating, than T2 rush (deso and BB were history, no great resistance). So we have now holiday and after two boring weeks of domination T3 and T2, many people are hot.

Lets review yesterday 20:00 (08:00 pm) at SFR BL.
First, Sfr have left and center stronghold. And why SFR doesnt scout ?
we got the left stronghold with 30ppl (5er sneak) on both doors and there was no one.

I think SFR was suprised if we cap the stronghold without any Swords of the map and than the battle began. We think that SFR was really kitten off. Two ways of Vy? Guild Massiv battle at the outer stairs with all kinds of tactical. Two Mesmerportal, fake portals, and so on.

Vizu take his chance and come to southdoor and so we loose ist.
After few minutes theres was battle in Lordraum again and we come as surprise.

So i think every single wvw side have their fun and great moments at this Battle and we all have lot of fun.

PS: To go into enemy vizu base and stop the waypoint timer (from blocked to open) get much baggis if your own zerg stands in waypoint knowing that they come. (that was personally my highlight at this time)

Happy new year and Happy Easter or something like that !

GL – Galleon -Elona (the P stays fpr PvE !)
http://galleon-gw2.de/

in WvW

Posted by: kabO.1629

kabO.1629

Aneu.1748 Have a Happy New Year, greet the Guildies and the family, see you in 2013!

To all the Guys that fought on bay last night, WwW and co. from Elona, and VcY from Seafarer, it was great fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

had a nice, somewhat long hammer-guard mirror fight at seafarers bl at the walls of the garrison against some1 from [ZDs]. nice one mate, altough i only won that cuz i punched you off the wall into our veteran guards =)

That was me xD
year, that was nice fight!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

That was me xD

You must be pretty good if you nearly won against Skyllar, he’s one of our best Guardians on the Server (In my subjective opinion ofc). Nice taste in armor as well mate! Let’s keep up the good mood and fights, I really enjoyed last night on SF BL.

Especially the endless hill teleporting vizus where hilarious, I was wondering if they where the same all over again and again or from different maps porting into the hill.

in WvW

Skyllar.3562

That was me xD

You must be pretty good if you nearly won against Skyllar, he’s one of our best Guardians on the Server.

this guy is such a troll ^.^
Nvm, thx anyways =)

Shouldn’t you be at work btw?^^

(edited by Skyllar.3562)

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

A very balanced match. Looking forward to the time after the weekend! Stop hating.

I wish everyone a happy new year.

It is , but actually all the players i lead during the morning are boring to see lots of elona player trying to usebug for going in our main casttle(dunno know the english name ) on homemap without hiting the door.

Then they could break our defence free.

Btw this week is really balance and i think we will let our 1st place on this day But after the last week we done … who care?

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

in WvW

Faunus.3647

Faunus what u done last week? lose? , u guys past us with over 40k points and lose at end of week with more than 2k , + we make that 42k points in a day time not like rats at night.

Nop you made it 2 weeks ago , last week we had 100k+

Lot’s a players were present even with christmas during this match up, that’s why even if we loose vs elona or fishing guys ( private french joke : / ) we won’t have problems with that.

We already know Elona , as we know they wont stay there many time :p

Question is : How many time sfr will stay there ?

Edit: deleted post?

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

Fishing guys, what a charming nickname :-)

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in WvW

Posted by: Deciver.8703

Deciver.8703

If we dont meet other serwer on our way like 24/7 VZ, we have chance stay in t1 rly long. btw " Happy new Year^^ "

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

82k vs 79k vs 79k

dont say this isnt fun guys^^

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

So now let’s see if the frenchies abandon new years eve

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

in WvW

Killver.7653

Now your NA ppl give you another advantage, their New Year starts 6-9 hours later …

I don’t see your point? About 90% of the players will leave between 6 to 8pm, so will they do.

in WvW

Killver.7653

Now your NA ppl give you another advantage, their New Year starts 6-9 hours later …

I don’t see your point? About 90% of the players will leave between 6 to 8pm, so will they do.

Oh oh^^, may I help you with some computation:
“6 to 8pm” in North Amerika is not now, but in 6-9 hours,
and their 0am is in 11-14 hours.

They should have plenty of time getting some pts for you, while we are in New year break, AND do their new year evening afterwards.

Haha, no worries. I am aware of the different time zones. The thing that I am saying is that you won’t see a strong night force from us this night and furthermore, PRX usually does not have any organized raid during the day. So this will for sure not have a high impact. I am more worried about the frenchies this night.

But basically I don’t care. Enjoy new years eve. Spend it with your girl or boy and have a nice night

I am looking forward to this matchup when holidays are over (dont forget that russians celebrate christmas on 6th and 7th January). Anyway, it is a blast as always

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

[Rawr] guild from SFR camp the puzzlejumps every days with 10+ ppl for hours.
Such a proof of courageous imposes compliance !

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Well JP is best place kill enemies if you try to drink beer. You can play one hand.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Dardeldar.3904

Dardeldar.3904

Lol …. Another really funny thread… Let’s flame…

(i play on vizunah since game release, i’m an unskilled player playing the OP class Thief so i can roll on you… or not…. I’m French and all the racism i can read in some posts makes me really laugh…)

Vizuna’s gigantic zerg?
GS (and a few others like RUIN) obliged us to adopt that way of playing considering it was the only way to counter there guild supa organized zerk…
Vizu also learned from’em massive use of mesmers…
Obviously we’re not the only ones cause EB and SFR have larger zerg… Much larger than ours… The largest ecer seen indeed… And ours is NEVER one guild zerg but maybe 30% of VSD and mostly PU so it’s not really organised and easy to counter…

VS using culling? EB and SFR, as Deso and others did make a massive using of culling… It’s “funny” to die and then see 40 or 50 EB or SFR appearing…
Anyway i don’t know HOW VS EB Deso and all others can use culling… No one has any control on it… sometimes massive groups are visible far away sometimes not… so accept it and just stop crying like little babies…

Always complaining about night capping? Vizunah’s only way to make points?
WHAT A JOKE! Last night EB was full of USA guilds rollin on us at a ration of 1V/5EB… (4 to 6 AM french time if it’s not night capping… and it was not first time)

Still talking about the legendary Canadian legion we’re supposed to use at night but no one never saw?…. LOL

Rolling on us at day time and we get our points at night? When? Today? LOL! Yesterday? LOL !

By the way if you can’t handle an H24 war just stop playing a game based on h24 war or just stop crying like little babies…
By the way if you think Thief are not balanced and OP play thief or just stop crying like little babies…
By the way if you think War are not balanced and Rollface on kb play War or just stop crying like little babies…
By the way if you think Guardians are not balanced and in GodMod too often play Guardian or just stop crying like little babies…
By the way if you think Rangers, engineers ansNecro are NOT OP just L2P cause skilled players are incredible using those toons ans just stop crying like little babies…
(and learn to counter those classes….)

So how long will your un-natural additions of worldwilde guilds (it’s so funny to see all those big countries players obliged to agregate to beat a so small country server…) stay together to keep your servers in T1?
2 or 3 weeks like all others?
Before everyone goes back home crying and French Bashing?

And special dedication to all French lammers saying we have an advantage cause there are french speaking peops all over the world…
Ok Canada.. how many candians on Vizu? 20? 30? that’s acrazy large zerg giving us a HUGE adavantage… you’re right… LOL…
Polynesia? Lol the whole population is the size of a very small european town.. So how many players? 30? 40? Masive adavantage you’re right… LOL
And again Vizu is made of 90 or 95% French Metroplitan players…
If we don’t sleep to win, Germans, Brits and all our neighbours could also…
(strangely on other games like wow the’re are no more French players to go BG after 00:00 but a lot of BG’s with premade farming raids on german and english servers almost all nighht long… maybe the problem is that you just can’t accept loosing vs french when you roll on’em in most games…)

If you want to win make what you need to…. and stop crying like little babies (or using US mercenaries)
If you don’t care about winning play, have fun and stop crying like little babies…

Last but not least: special dedication to the most unskilled travelling guild SFRJ aka Balkan Legion we already met on 3 different servers and were only able to camp JP with 10+ groups for hours and hours, everyday and were absolutely useless to their server…
Should recruit more unskilled useless guilds on your servers so will beat you even more easily… (excuse my french )

Wish you all a late merry christmas and an early happy new year!

PS: don’t take all this too litterally….
PPS: Well indeed take this litterally…

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Racism? Right word is xenophobic. Well national server just give so huge advantage that it’s kind of hard to lose. You manage do it sometimes.

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

… An Error Prevented Saving: Message Body length must be less than 5001….

Pavé César !
By the way, RG had stop the game when culling was modified for a week because they could no longer zerg…

For those who speak of the VS nightscaping:

US primetime: US EST 6pm to 12am (CET 00H00-06H00/03H00-09H00).
2012-12-30 08:30:44 42 192 +145
2012-12-30 07:50:53 41 603 +165
2012-12-30 07:13:04 41 025 +250
2012-12-30 06:05:39 39 630 +270
2012-12-30 05:07:38 38 348 +330
2012-12-30 04:42:31 37 584 +285
2012-12-30 04:06:49 36 684 +285
2012-12-30 03:32:44 35 846 +245
2012-12-30 03:02:30 35 116 +275
2012-12-30 02:10:09 34 067 +245
2012-12-29 23:25:29 30 129 +265

US nighttime: US EST 12am to 6am (CET 06H00-12H00/09H00-15H00).
2012-12-29 15:28:51 20 429 +265
2012-12-29 14:47:03 19 230 +290
2012-12-29 14:10:07 18 378 +295
2012-12-29 11:35:20 15 038 +225
2012-12-29 10:41:50 13 850 +300
2012-12-29 10:13:12 13 059 +295
2012-12-29 09:50:00 12 565 +310
2012-12-29 09:34:10 12 149 +295
2012-12-29 08:44:01 10 681 +290
2012-12-29 07:55:06 9 479 +270
2012-12-29 07:20:31 8 746 +295
2012-12-29 07:07:23 8 329 +390
2012-12-29 05:15:16 4 914 +320

RU primetime: RU MSK 6pm to 12am (CET 15H00-21H00).
2012-12-30 21:26:13 57 926 +260
2012-12-30 20:45:50 57 006 +175
2012-12-30 19:27:58 55 535 +205
2012-12-30 18:33:27 54 256 +220
2012-12-30 18:25:58 54 203 +185
2012-12-30 15:58:04 51 172 +280
2012-12-30 15:28:31 50 407 +275
2012-12-30 15:15:43 50 007 +285

RU nighttime: RU MSK 12am to 6am (CET 21H00-03H00).
2012-12-30 03:02:30 35 116 +275
2012-12-30 02:10:09 34 067 +245
2012-12-29 23:25:29 30 129 +265
2012-12-29 23:04:19 29 472 +230
2012-12-29 22:07:00 28 379 +255
2012-12-29 21:43:19 27 698 +230
2012-12-29 21:28:37 27 344 +210

While PRX is in vacation and there is also EU players.

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

saw 2 Red Guard on Vizunah today and tought thats really funny ^^

was a lil female asura (ele or mesmer) and a male with this ghost outfit in eternal right before server crashed

guess thats how red guard make there break or holydays or however they called it

anyway have a nice new year

in WvW

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

saw 2 Red Guard on Vizunah today and tought thats really funny ^^

was a lil female asura (ele or mesmer) and a male with this ghost outfit in eternal right before server crashed

guess thats how red guard make there break or holydays or however they called it

anyway have a nice new year

that’s the same player: Pryda. 2 differents toons. he’s a french RG player. he’s the only RG player here. no RG hasn’t moved on Vizu, just one player.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in WvW

Skyllar.3562

Happy new year everyone! =)

in WvW

Posted by: Erostrate.4326

Erostrate.4326

Happy new year.
Wow, it’s a very close match. I hope it will last during the whole week
I knew an Elona’s blood transfusion would revive T1.

in WvW

Posted by: digitz.2701

digitz.2701

I play on SFR, mostly our home map, and I have yet to see our own 40-50 people zerg. Really.

Elona, thanks for great fights today (yesterday) near the Bay and Redvale. The battle at the supply camp just didn’t seem to end. I had to log without seeing the end of it, but had a great time!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Lumi
Seafarer’s Rest Dimond Slacker [AR]

in WvW

Posted by: Icy.8041

Icy.8041

CA and US people all over now..

Combat – [BORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Braile.3894

Braile.3894

Sadly i could not finish my dual with a very good ele from SFR [ER]

You played really well.
:)

Good Old Days [GD] | Klopperei / Brailee / Braileee
http://www.twitch.tv/brailee

in WvW

Posted by: Cellendhyll.9341

Cellendhyll.9341

Happy NewYear !

To SFR : Triumph without peril brings no glory.
That why we don’t like other timeframe on the EU ladder and i think i can talk for Elona as well

From Vizunah with love.

Ps : there may even be more people from SFR on the maps this night than there was on every other night last week … Bit of a shame imo – easy win lets play WvWvW !

Ps2 : Nice spawn camping on CBE – don’t you see the Elona third map ?
We do spawn camp when we try to take Valley but we don’t when we got all your third … (yeah i’m kitten off by this attitude). I used to respect SFR but tonight you’re just lame :l.

(edited by Cellendhyll.9341)

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Don’t worry. People actually have to go work tomorrow so you guys can PvD whole night.

in WvW

Faunus.3647

Don’t worry. People actually have to go work tomorrow so you guys can PvD whole night.

Dat taunt , who take 10k during a night we were celebrating new year?

Ho wait … i am sure i know it !

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

Your hypocrisy just gave me cancer, good job.

You are right when you say people should stop whining about nightcapping its the game , also about most other things (class unbalance I disagree), yet in the next one you start whining because you get beaten by something, its all fair as long as Arenannet doesn’t say otherwise, VS is nightcap king and that has given them many wins so now other server do things to block the main strategy and u whine? You stay stop whining like little babies and u have a point yet in the same post u whine like a little baby yourself.

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

You are right when you say people should stop whining about nightcapping its the game , also about most other things (class unbalance I disagree), yet in the next one you start whining because you get beaten by something, its all fair as long as Arenannet doesn’t say otherwise, VS is nightcap king and that has given them many wins so now other server do things to block the main strategy and u whine? You stay stop whining like little babies and u have a point yet in the same post u whine like a little baby yourself.

What is your reference for say that we have the best nightscaping ?
It’s not you who are on three different timezones ?

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

1) 22-29 december -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/14
Best result for Vizunah for all 7 days id between Midnight and 7 am.

2) 15-22 december → http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/13
4 nights of 7 (during the weekend SFR Owning the others 2 servers for 48 pratically).

3) 8-15 december → http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/12
4 days best result is between Midnight and 8 am.

4) 1-8 December → http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/11
The beginning of nightcapping

Bytheway this game is 24×7 with no limitation for Geographic area or Language (in SFR there are some French/German/Spanish Guilds) so if you want to discuss on nightcapping and NA guilds do not discuss the game but the rules.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

2013-01-01 11:37:56 111 184 +330
2013-01-01 11:03:27 110 246 +350
2013-01-01 10:40:46 109 350 +365
2013-01-01 09:58:50 107 912 +385
2013-01-01 08:53:41 105 887 +420
2013-01-01 06:18:32 99 767 +455
2013-01-01 05:52:29 98 664 +435
2013-01-01 03:43:39 93 724 +370
2013-01-01 02:57:40 92 452 +300
2013-01-01 01:34:50 90 411 +300
2013-01-01 00:14:56 87 956 +310
2012-12-31 23:12:37 86 622 +230

VS is nightcap king ?
Oh no excuse me, it was a celebration day. Does this mean that SFR don’t celebrate the new year ? Oh no excuse me again, you have multi timezones.

in WvW

smitske.4912

What is your reference for say that we have the best nightscaping ?
It’s not you who are on three different timezones ?

Sad you prove the stereotype there is about the frenchies bunch of uneducated kids that can’t find a job and thus can play all night and nightcap. It is clear you don’t know much about statistics because you show you lost every once in a while as a proof you are not the kings of nightcapping, that does not prove anything if the majority of the time you do win there. The website the guy above gives is a very good indicator to just start counting I assume you can still do that and see who has the most nightcaps in T1, you will see there is a clear winner, perhaps not always but the majority of the time it is VS. It is a valid strategy so no problem there but that does not mean the truth cannot be said. Also a shame the first few weeks versus Far Shiverpeaks aren’t in we all know that was a complete nightcapfest and it would probably make the difference between VS and any other server during their time in T1 a lot higher.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/14
Just to show apart from the start day and on sunday to monday you had a hard time the rest all nightcaps. Just go to say you might not always be the biggest nightcapper every night, but overall you certainly win. So stop being such a poor loser as long as Arenanet does not say it isn’t allowed and does something about it all is fair, heck when people complained about nightcapping they were even told to go recruit at other timezones.

(edited by smitske.4912)

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

2) 15-22 december -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/13
4 nights of 7 (during the weekend SFR Owning the others 2 servers for 48 pratically).

3) 8-15 december -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/12

4) 1-8 December -> http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/11

Bytheway this game is 24×7 with no limitation for Geographic area or Language (in SFR there are some French/German/Spanish Guilds) so if you want to discuss on nightcapping and NA guilds do not discuss the game but the rules.

This is valid for the local time of the ladder and EU players, but now i’ll let you look over your US and RU players:

- US primetime: US EST 6pm to 12am (CET 00H00-06H00/03H00-09H00).
- US nighttime: US EST 12am to 6am (CET 06H00-12H00/09H00-15H00).
- RU primetime: RU MSK 6pm to 12am (CET 15H00-21H00).
- RU nighttime: RU MSK 12am to 6am (CET 21H00-03H00).

in WvW

smitske.4912

This is valid for the local time of the ladder and EU players, but now i’ll let you look over your US and RU players:

Also you complain about russians, a part of russia is in Europe so technically they could be European (as in continent) players too. Since they don’t have russian servers its only logical they play at the european servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

This is pathetic. Do you really need to start and keep going another flame war ?

I don’t know, try to take some resolution for this new year.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

smitske.4912

This is pathetic. Do you really need to start and keep going another flame war ?

I don’t know, try to take some resolution for this new year.

Hey its someone from your server that constantly whines about being beaten and how its not fair while there are no rules against it.

in WvW

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

It may be called Night capping, but its daytime somewhere in the world.

in WvW

Qwixx.5923

Also you complain about russians, a part of russia is in Europe so technically they could be European (as in continent) players too. Since they don’t have russian servers its only logical they play at the european servers.

I’m not saying they aren’t, but two timezones is already an advantage, then three…
So please, stop talking about our nightscaping whereas you have this huge advantage over us…

in WvW

smitske.4912

I’m not saying they aren’t, but two timezones is already an advantage, then three…
So please, stop talking about our nightscaping whereas you have this huge advantage over us…

You are the one whining whole the time and saying its unfair, stop whining when you lose and stop accusing others of pvdooring etc because it is what you do yourself. If you keep whining the nightcapping arguements to counter you will stay. Your nightcapping was also a huge advantage against others, does not mean it is not fair.

(edited by smitske.4912)