Wall of silence.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

So there is an issue with queue’s, well a massive issue.

Culling is also hot and cold – not being able to see a ram being used when commanding is just a bit frustrating.

Also comeon Anet let us know the new ratings system, just shows a complete lack of respect to all those who have paid for this game and put time and effort into it.

But the worst issue is the lack of any responce from Anet. At least let us know they are aware of these problems and trying to fix them.

Overall Anet’s communication with the wvw community is appalling. No doubt this thread will last all of 2 minutes before it is deleted. Wish they put as much effort into replying as they did in deleting posts etc.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Wish they put as much effort into replying as they did in deleting posts etc.

I’m sure you know that the people replying are not even remotely the same as the people moderating the forums.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

I’m not much of a QQ’er when it comes to games and their communication with players etc….

But I agree with this thread. It would be very nice to see a little more acknowledgement to the WvW community about the key issues we all know of. It doesn’t have to be “We have a solution ta da!” in all honesty it could be as simple Anet responding to specific threads to at least let us know they’ve been seen.

It would be awesome to see a little more communication from the people who are making this great game

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Also comeon Anet let us know the new ratings system, just shows a complete lack of respect to all those who have paid for this game and put time and effort into it.

Arenanet have NO obligation to explain their internal systems to you, and I encourage them to keep them a secret.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

Arenanet have NO obligation to explain their internal systems to you, and I encourage them to keep them a secret.

You do not think it is healthy for the rating system to be transparent..why ever not?

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Why do you think that? Without us, they’d be nothing. We at least deserve information and acknowledgement to the issues.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Can you listen to yourself? Where am i asking for info in their internal systems?

All I am asking is that if the whole wvw can see major problems or bugs then curtesy for a whole number of people that have brought this product and use it it to respond to the community’s concerns or at least recognise said concerns.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: allstick.1405

allstick.1405

They’re working on it. Problem #1 was the massive groups of people flocking from server to server. Problem #1 has been addressed. Once things settle and Anet has a good idea of how the latest changes affected Problem #1 they can move on and address other problems.

On the lack of communication issue…The Gameplay Manager gave an update to the community 5 days ago. In that update he stated “We expect several weeks of volatility.” Welcome to several weeks of volatility. You want daily updates? You’re not going to get them.

Improving a massive, complex game like WvW is a slow painstaking process. You make a change, you wait patiently. You see how the change affected the game from various angles. Once you’re sure of how the last change affected the game, you make your next change. They’re not going to panic mid-week because que times are up on some servers.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Unsure, they have made a couple posts on it claiming they don’t see anything wrong, maybe that is their final answer =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Several weeks of volatility =/= reducing number of players on a map by 67%

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

But the worst issue is the lack of any responce from Anet. At least let us know they are aware of these problems and trying to fix them.

Overall Anet’s communication with the wvw community is appalling. No doubt this thread will last all of 2 minutes before it is deleted. Wish they put as much effort into replying as they did in deleting posts etc.

This thread SHOULD be deleted, Anet has commented on the issue and there IS an offical thread on it.
Took me .00002 sec to find it too https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Queues-for-WvW-The-Official-Thread/first

AR

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

From 4 months ago? Are you obtuse?

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

This thread SHOULD be deleted, Anet has commented on the issue and there IS an offical thread on it.
Took me .00002 sec to find it too https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Queues-for-WvW-The-Official-Thread/first

Silly person. It may have only taken you 20 microseconds to find it but it has seemingly not registered with you even yet that that response was written over four months ago and promises a quick progress update that has never arrived. Try to keep up, OK?

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Wish they put as much effort into replying as they did in deleting posts etc.

I’m sure you know that the people replying are not even remotely the same as the people moderating the forums.

I’m sure you know that by “they” Offski was referring to ANet in general, not specific individuals. Oh wait … I guess that was lost on you.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Gankfest.4965

Gankfest.4965

Took me .00002 sec to find it too

Lies!

Gankfest™ ~ <PRX> ~ JQ
80 ~ Thief/Guardian

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

In other areas of this forums Anet staff are responding right away to recent patches, they indicate if its working as intended or if they are looking into it or require more feedback, WvWvW gets a major change and the community is making comments and there is total silence.

Please any word is better than silence. Please consider us, people should not have to open threads pleading for Anet input.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I completely agree with the OP on this one. Arenanet may have given us months of free transfers and weeks of notice for paid transfers, but I still feel they could do more to appease me. I don’t understand why I can’t stay on my high pop server and have low queue times. This is completely unacceptable and I hope that Arenanet will correct this issue soon. Also Arenanet killed my dog.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

(edited by Omne.4603)

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

Just watch the posts anet staff post here..
Howmany posts answered questions about wvw problems. Compared to the PVE and SPVP questions
When was the last time someone of Anet answered a wvw question.

WvW is just very low on their priority list.. learn to live with it.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

For all the problems Riot has, one of the things they do incredibly well is talking to their community. You can go to their dev tracker and see a ridiculous amount of posts every day. The dev tracker here? Only gets a handful of posts per day and most of them are useless support posts which mean nothing to anyone besides the person being replied to.

I don’t know if anet doesn’t care, or if they have their resources poorly allocated, or if they are just financially struggling too much to hire even one person to post on the forums, but their level of interaction is abysmal. For all the fact that they’ve been around a while, the way they act, all the mistakes they make, it’s like watching a small studio trying to run their very first game.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: fathamburger.8453

fathamburger.8453

I heard Jay Wislon is in charge of WvW.

QQ

ragequitting now

Woman Scorned – 80 Sylvari Elementalist
OMG U Noobs – 80 Norn Guardian
Jade Quarry server

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

I have to agree that the way anet handles communications with the WvW community is underwhelming at best.

I could totally understand that it takes a while to fix things, but keeping us updated on a regular basics would be nice. Especially after many post are made about the same topics (culling, queuing, reasons behind the ranking resets etc…)

If i had to make a guess, i’d say that we are a very small percentage of their store revenues.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

I agree,

GW2 is a brilliant game but the communication on key wvw issues isn’t being handles particularly well.

If you reduced people able to get into fractals or dungeons by 67% I’d imagine you’d have immediate dev responses.

Also the Dev tracker shouldn’t include tech support responses as well it makes it incredibly difficult to follow to obtain meaningful data aimed at the community when its jumbled up with informaton targeted only at individuals.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

Also the Dev tracker shouldn’t include tech support responses as well it makes it incredibly difficult to follow to obtain meaningful data aimed at the community when its jumbled up with informaton targeted only at individuals.

Agreed

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

I’ve had a lack of community feeling since BWE#1. It just seems that Anet is more concerned with getting new content out (Halloween, Wintersday, Lost Shores, Flame and Frost) than fixing broken game mechanics in Dungeons, WvW, class skills/traits (Necro hint hint).

Please just give us “the community” a way to feel that we’re being listened to, a way that makes us feel that we’re actually helping to make GW2 better.

You might be surprised to find that there are actually good ideas from your players.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Kyus.3812

I’ve had a lack of community feeling since BWE#1. It just seems that Anet is more concerned with getting new content out (Halloween, Wintersday, Lost Shores, Flame and Frost) than fixing broken game mechanics in Dungeons, WvW, class skills/traits (Necro hint hint).
=

I do agree wtih your main point but I’d like to add that the work done to the core of the game, even fixed and adjustments to events in the leveling progress has impressed me. many games are happy to solely cater to end game post release and leave the errors in the progression zones but arena net has developed an excellent pve world.

in terms of bug fixes for wvw its not been that bad when it has been delviered, the culling and zone populaton issue at present is really the only bad move.

What gets me more than the prioritisation of fixes/content etc. is the speed to reply to major wvw issues, even a we are looking into the issue or an acknowledgement of taking into account polls and opinions on culling would be better than “the wall of silence” (good title)

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

+1 op .

If they want people to leave their game, it’s the right way to go.

Pervx [DEX]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

=

I do agree wtih your main point but I’d like to add that the work done to the core of the game, even fixed and adjustments to events in the leveling progress has impressed me. many games are happy to solely cater to end game post release and leave the errors in the progression zones but arena net has developed an excellent pve world.

in terms of bug fixes for wvw its not been that bad when it has been delviered, the culling and zone populaton issue at present is really the only bad move.

What gets me more than the prioritisation of fixes/content etc. is the speed to reply to major wvw issues, even a we are looking into the issue or an acknowledgement of taking into account polls and opinions on culling would be better than “the wall of silence” (good title)

Yes overall the amount of updates and content has been impressive sadly we have had nothing, absolutely nothing for WvW since launch bar ANet taking away potential for rewards.

I know an update is coming this month, but the wall of silence about it is …discouraging.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Kyus.3812

I know an update is coming this month, but the wall of silence about it is …discouraging.

agreed! its a shame when you have to make noise on the forums to try and get a response.

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

I pretty much disagree with this entire thread.

Sure, it would be nice to have ArenaNet give us some warm fuzzies that they are working on the aspects of the game that can be frustrating, but I think they’ve proven through their actions that they are. They are trying new things to address culling, and they fixed several infrastructure-related issues since the beginning of the game (partying, overflows, that sort of thing … it’s MUCH MUCH MUCH better than when we started during the beta weekend).

At the end of the day, we paid $60 for this game. We all got our money’s worth dozens if not hundreds of times over.

Obviously it’s not perfect, but it’s certainly better than it was and it’s improving incrementally all the time. Given a choice between ArenaNet TALKING about improving the game and ArenaNet DOING SOMETHING to improve the game, I will take the latter 100 times out of 100.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

If it takes paying a monthly sub to get them to open up, communicate and prioritise what the community feels are issues then I’ll gladly pay it.

This “you paid 60 bucks and got what you paid for” nonsense is just a poor excuse.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Kyus.3812

Its not about quality, its just about a response to two key issues:

1 the popularity of the new culling system which based on forum polls and feedback appears to be unpopular with 60-70% of the people who post here.

2 the reduced capacity of WvW map zones leading to stable (ish) wvw servers having lengthy game breaking ques and top tier servers being in an even worse position.

the reason this post exists is that people feel that these two topics are Major indeed. they are certainly more major than the Karka chest fiasco that was so promptly dealt with as these effect people getting into what is 1/3 of the game regularly.

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Where am i asking for info in their internal systems?

Here:

Also comeon Anet let us know the new ratings system,

!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Anet has EVERY obligation to explain stuff to us, if u buy a product from a company, it IS ur right to know and get reply from that company!

Anet would not have any obligation IF we didnt pay the money for the game.. they are not doing any charity!

We are as it looks like.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Kyus.3812

Anet has EVERY obligation to explain stuff to us, if u buy a product from a company, it IS ur right to know and get reply from that company!

Anet would not have any obligation IF we didnt pay the money for the game.. they are not doing any charity!

We are as it looks like.

I disagree with this, they don’t have any obligation to reply to us at all.

but

they probably should and probably will reply to us at some point because frankly its good to give feedback to the people buying your product and virtual currency to keep them happy and to make sure your product retains users. my only issue is the speed:seriousness of issue ratio over the current wvw issues.

Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Cactus.2710

I completely agree with the OP on this one. Arenanet may have given us months of free transfers and weeks of notice for paid transfers, but I still feel they could do more to appease me. I don’t understand why I can’t stay on my high pop server and have low queue times. This is completely unacceptable and I hope that Arenanet will correct this issue soon. Also Arenanet killed my dog.

There clearly is much more than that you don’t understand. Like the fact that GW2 server queues don’t track map populations on ANY server, or like the fact that key problems in existence since launch haven’t been fixed while fluff items have been added in the meantime, or like the fact that even messed up games like Rift are able to provide continual and timely feedback to players from devs that actually know what is going on and readily admit to problems.

There simply is no excuse … none whatsoever … for ANY company to be so totally unresponsive in terms of information. These are, after all, the OFFICIAL GW2 forums. Get a clue for yourself by checking the “Dev Tracker” forum to see how many of those responses apply to any meaningful issue in WvW. Get another clue by seeing how many of the issues there were actually solved by a dev instead of another player.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Cactus.2710

I disagree with this, they don’t have any obligation to reply to us at all.

They do if they want to keep customers. I ran a large business for many years and paid lots of attention to customer satisfaction factors, and not just in my own industry. By far, the single greatest source of customer dissatisfaction is being ignored. It isn’t bad performance, it isn’t bad reliability, it isn’t high cost, it isn’t slow delivery … it’s the helpless feeling that the company is not interested in your problem and can’t be bothered to talk to you about it.

Customers in that situation don’t simply get upset … they often try to penalize the company for its arrogance in any way they can. The easiest way to lose a customer for life is by ignoring them once. ANet obviously has not learned that yet, but they are well on their way.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Culling is also hot and cold – not being able to see a ram being used when commanding is just a bit frustrating.

They do posts on culling all the time. Everything we know on culling is because people like Habib come in and write essays for us.

I mean, less than 2 weeks ago: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/January-WvW-culling-loading-changes/page/2#post1275878

Nothing changed in the rating system math. It’s in a sticky that’s not even a week old. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Coming-Soon-WvW-Rating-Reset/first – they reset the rankings but the math is still the same. And the math is here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/The-math-behind-WvW-ratings/first#post963320

He said " I’ll have more to post on that once we’ve crunched some numbers and made some decisions." You are worried that in 6 days (4 not counting the weekend) they’ve made decisions and patched them in without telling us?

Gate of Madness

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

The easiest way to lose a customer for life is by ignoring them once.

Absolutely the truth.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I understand ArenaNet’s seeming indifference to the forums in many posts, because we as a group will split into opposing factions on any topic. When culling is 100% fixed, the thief forum will explode with “we have been nerfed”.
But, it is good business sense to at least try to give some background to players on highly commented topics.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Nothing changed in the rating system math. It’s in a sticky that’s not even a week old. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Coming-Soon-WvW-Rating-Reset/first – they reset the rankings but the math is still the same. And the math is here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/The-math-behind-WvW-r

You forgot this quote:

“Additionally, we’re taking advantage of the reset to revisit some of the math behind the ratings.”

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Nothing changed in the rating system math. It’s in a sticky that’s not even a week old. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Coming-Soon-WvW-Rating-Reset/first – they reset the rankings but the math is still the same. And the math is here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/The-math-behind-WvW-r

You forgot this quote:

“Additionally, we’re taking advantage of the reset to revisit some of the math behind the ratings.”

I guess both of us posted half the paragraph to prove a point. I meant to say when I read that it reads like once there’s decisions made and things to know, we’ll know but there isn’t anything certain to know yet. But here is the whole paragraph again for everyone to make their own judgements.

“Additionally, we’re taking advantage of the reset to revisit some of the math behind the ratings. I’ll have more to post on that once we’ve crunched some numbers and made some decisions.”

Gate of Madness

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

You forgot this quote:

I guess both of us posted half the paragraph to prove a point. I meant to say when I read that it reads like once there’s decisions made and things to know, we’ll know but there isn’t anything certain to know yet. But here is the whole paragraph again for everyone to make their own judgements.

“Additionally, we’re taking advantage of the reset to revisit some of the math behind the ratings. I’ll have more to post on that once we’ve crunched some numbers and made some decisions.”

Yep, I agree, we don’t know anything specific until they tell us. My point was just that they did say the math will change. (My opinion is that it won’t change much).

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Let me go ahead and reply to some of your questions here since you are making FALSE statements.

First off, they have made multiple replies to the culling issue and their projections/aspirations to it. You simply refuse to search before posting.

Just last week Habib (I believe) posted about queues, and that they will monitor them even more so to check peoples claims. Which by the way, are not always correct. Just because you think there’s X amount of people on a map doesn’t mean there really is. I don’t respond to wild man/team rants a lot of times when in wvw, do you account for all the people who aren’t jumping on your headcount?
One more thing, often times the attack force is wildly exageratted. It makes people feel better to say “oh heck we got wiped by a zerg” when it was a group of 12-15 people (I’ve witness it occur, it’s just human mentality).

The rating system IS transparent. They published the EXACT formula they use to compute it right here on this very forum. Again, search before posting.

Lastly, I do agree with you that they are out of touch with this rating reset, because the tiers have started to calm down now, but when did that mean that they are disrespecting you and other players? These people that work on games are proud of their work, they don’t go out to screw you, they go out to make a fanbase. You don’t do that by doing your worst, you get a fanbase by trying your best.

Does Anet have far to go in order to be considered perfect? Heck yeah. I’m sure they will be the first to tell you that. But it doesn’t mean they are out to “get you” and “screw you out of your money”.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

At the end of the day, we paid $60 for this game. We all got our money’s worth dozens if not hundreds of times over.

Without wanting to offend, this is nonsense.

The gaming comunities are way to used to being robbed in their face and have sadly got used (in the case of mmos) to the “monthly pay” system that is pure and utter robbery.

Just do some math dude 60$ x 3 000 000 copies on release = 180 000 000$. Even with the retail, marketing and all other expenses I think we are talking really good money.

The good thing about it is that if they move well and keep a good player base, next year they will have another 100 million $$$$ inc

Sounds like a very very profitable business to me.

And on topic.

I cant agree more with the OP. At least give us the “new math”, some updates, some responses.

It seems all those millions they are bathing in dont let them see the issues affecting the main player base of this game that is ofc the WvW comunity

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Altie.4571

It seems all those millions they are bathing in dont let them see the issues affecting the main player base of this game that is ofc the WvW comunity

Let’s clarify the misconception here…

The WvW community of GW2 is by far the smallest of all 3 or maybe 4 if you count RP player bases. It’s easy to figure it out, just look at map limits and coverages.

In any case, no one is lying to you and most of us are having a good time playing WvW. Are there issues? Yes. Has there been communication about them from development? Not as much as we would like, but yes there has been communication.

The world isn’t black and white fyi.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I think you are really wrong there, I can hardly see that GW2 would have this success without the WvW community.

But as both our opinions are based on impressions probably it is not worth to argue about this point.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Wall of silence.

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

The WvW community of GW2 is by far the smallest of all 3 or maybe 4 if you count RP player bases. It’s easy to figure it out, just look at map limits and coverages.

Please show your numbers for this comment.

The limits argument “24+27 servers x 500” is a red herring. That’s the max at one time. There are way more of us that want to play, follow the play, and are leveling and building chars to play in wvw. WvW is a form of end-game for us that don’t really want to token/relic farm.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Altie.4571

Please show your numbers for this comment.

The limits argument “24+27 servers x 500” is a red herring. That’s the max at one time. There are way more of us that want to play, follow the play, and are leveling and building chars to play in wvw. WvW is a form of end-game for us that don’t really want to token/relic farm.

It’s a good estimate though.

27 servers fielding about 300 people at any given hour, now lets say those 300 people are different every single hour. That is the 27 × 300 × 24 = 194k. Out of 3 million sales.

And if this is a decent game like we all will agree the retention rate is at least 50%. 200k out of 1,500k is a small number. That’s overestimating.

These aren’t hard numbers or facts, but decent approximations to show the difference between perception (because we are in wvw and don’t pve, or we are in wvw forum not other forums) and the evidence to the contrary.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

There are 51 servers, but I see your point. Off by a factor of 2, small in the big picture.

Wall of silence.

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

i just loled at Altie.4571 did you know theres queues too? i could say the same for spvp, i never set a foot there, so it must be very empty because i never see it…or when i waypoint to a map which has no people around, then it must be because nobody playing in the pvemap.

your fanatism in numbers is delusional

I took an arrow to the knee