Unresolved ticket

Unresolved ticket

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Afflixo.5968

Afflixo.5968

Hello,

Recently you submitted ticket 120829-006110 to the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. In the time since your submission, we?ve addressed several problems that have likely resolved your initial issue or answered your question. Information regarding these changes can be found in the Guild Wars 2 Game Status Updates.

If you are still experiencing a problem with Guild Wars 2, please use the link below to reopen your ticket. Otherwise we will consider your issue resolved and the ticket closed.

Click here to re-open your support ticket.

Thanks,
The Guild Wars 2 Support Team

You closed my ticket without resolving it! Worst…. Service…. Ever….

I read the GW2wiki and it says this:

Reporting exploits
If you discover an emergency game-breaking or economy-breaking bug, do not exploit it, but please notify us immediately at this email address: exploits (at) arena (dot) net

How about the exploit where GW2 charge people for a product and don’t supply what was paid for?

Stunned and amazed!

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: CalvinHobbes.3541

CalvinHobbes.3541

Actually what I see from what you’ve provided is that they believed that the issue, most likely because of the nature of your issue, was resolved by fixes they’ve made to game since you filed your ticket. Then they put a simple to follow instruction to “click here” if that is not the case and your ticket would be re-opened.

“It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy… Let’s go exploring!”

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: omegadk.8173

omegadk.8173

I think the problem here is an other over reactive customer

Unresolved ticket

Afflixo.5968

Thanks for your feedback….. How should I be reacting?

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: weatherseed.6731

weatherseed.6731

By reading the Guild Wars 2 Game Status Updates.

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: companioncube.9746

companioncube.9746

I think this is an appropriate reaction to the poor service provided thus far.

Hello,

Recently you submitted ticket 120829-006110 to the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. In the time since your submission, we?ve addressed several problems that have likely resolved your initial issue or answered your question. Information regarding these changes can be found in the Guild Wars 2 Game Status Updates.

If you are still experiencing a problem with Guild Wars 2, please use the link below to reopen your ticket. Otherwise we will consider your issue resolved and the ticket closed.

Thanks,

Reporting exploits
If you discover an emergency game-breaking or economy-breaking bug, do not exploit it, but please notify us immediately at this email address: exploits (at) arena (dot) net

How about the exploit where GW2 charge people for a product and don’t supply what was paid for?

Stunned and amazed!

Unresolved ticket

Afflixo.5968

By reading the Guild Wars 2 Game Status Updates.

I still cant find after re-reading anything related to me. If you find it I will stand corrected, otherwise go troll somewhere else

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: Marsh.7214

Marsh.7214

Look here. Reopening your ticket through the email link re-prioritizes it and makes things go faster for you, so I’d say it’s the best course of action available at the moment.

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

We’re reaching out to customer whose issue may have been solved… or may not have been. We’re encouraging people to close tickets that need it, and to update and re-prioritize their ticket with a single click of a button.

I think it’s a pretty effective way to check back with people, to say “We think your issue may have been taken care of, but if not, please let us know.”

Nothing is perfect, and anything can be misfiled. Reaching out to you with that email puts power in your hands, with the ability to say “Hey, I still need help!” and then, to get it. I understand that “the proof is in the pudding” and you may be skeptical about whether you will get help, especially after waiting so long. I’m not looking at your ticket, so I don’t know what you’ve written about, but keep in mind that there are some issues that simply must take a back seat to more critical issues.

But really, complaints aside, why not take a few seconds to click that link and give the team a chance to help you?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: Exorno.5861

Exorno.5861

Gaile, please respond to the Still Awaiting Assistance thread. Ticket 120826-004269 was closed without giving any help. You claimed the ticket as resolved.

SEE THIS LINK: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/My-friend-has-been-unable-to-play-since-the-2nd-day-of-head-start/first#post49351

He did not get any e-mail regarding anything NCSoft, Arenanet, Guild Wars, or Guild Wars 2 related.

(edited by Exorno.5861)

Unresolved ticket

Afflixo.5968

I gotta share this -

I opened my emails this evening in the promise that I may have resolution.

I saw the content stating: “Receive Bonus Items with Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe”
Opened it and found it asked: “Upgrade Your Standard Edition with Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe”
“For Incredible New Items and a Powerful Elite Skill Upgrade Your Game to Digital Deluxe Now”

I just laughed – No trolling intended, you’ve got to see the funny side….

Please keep trying Support.
And please share the Memo with marketing on how sensitive some of us are

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: jimdove.5704

jimdove.5704

I gotta share this -

I opened my emails this evening in the promise that I may have resolution.

I saw the content stating: “Receive Bonus Items with Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe”
Opened it and found it asked: “Upgrade Your Standard Edition with Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe”
“For Incredible New Items and a Powerful Elite Skill Upgrade Your Game to Digital Deluxe Now”

I just laughed – No trolling intended, you’ve got to see the funny side….

Please keep trying Support.
And please share the Memo with marketing on how sensitive some of us are

LOL i got that e-mail too, thought at last ive got some proof of what i was actually banned for but no, just them wanting more money off me which I will refuse to ever do from now on since they could randomly ban me “in my opinion” for nothing without proof at anytime in the future, perhaps even a permaban! They seem to forget who the most important person is in this game, its not the devs, the server ppl, the mods, the ideals men, the designers, the shareholders etc.. Its the customers!!!

DAOC – Excalibur
WAR – Karak-Azgal

Unresolved ticket

Posted by: Silentear.3490

Silentear.3490

Hello,

Thanks,

Reporting exploits

Stunned and amazed!

“How about the exploit where GW2 charge people for a product and don’t supply what was paid for?” <— Quote of the day. <3