Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: ThePahkage.2684

ThePahkage.2684

130919-000341

^^ ticket open 16 days

really simple fix: audit the log, send me my gold. anet already admitted fault, just needs to get assigned to a legitimate problem solver instead of getting replied from random different ppl each time.

16 day support ticket for an issue that’s 100% anet fault, i’m not the one who implements patches, not my job

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

130919-000341

^^ ticket open 16 days

really simple fix: audit the log, send me my gold. anet already admitted fault, just needs to get assigned to a legitimate problem solver instead of getting replied from random different ppl each time.

16 day support ticket for an issue that’s 100% anet fault, i’m not the one who implements patches, not my job

You say this ticket has been open 16 days, yet the ticket number indicates it has not been open even one day. If you are creating multiple tickets, close all but the original and update that one only. Submitting more than one ticket will just slow down your case. If not, wait 3 days and post again. Good luck.

Posted by: Sysakes.3260

Sysakes.3260

Posting this on my girlfriends behalf. Her account was banned for using third party programs, despite nobody playing on it. My point is, if nobody played on it then nobody could’ve cheated or done anything to violate the rules. Can you please have a look at ticket : 130917-001447 and fix it at the earliest convenience, we really want to play together again.

Posted by: Koradin.8137

Koradin.8137

help me my account have been access by an unauthorized person… what i can do ?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

help me my account have been access by an unauthorized person… what i can do ?

Immediately change the passwords for your game account and the email associated with it. Remove any foreign ISP on your security page. Scan your computer for viruses, keyloggers and such. You can also contact Customer Support for assistance. Good luck.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 20 September 2013

130903-000476 Resolved
130914-000662 Resolved
130907-000374 Resolved
130907-002434 Resolved
130910-000360 Resolved
130911-000317 Resolved
130911-001705 Resolved
130912-001114 Resolved
130908-002273 Awaiting reply from you. I appears you were going to update on 9/13
130904-001404 Followed up today
130907-000104 Followed up today
130907-000297 Final response given 9/16
130907-000659 Final response given 9/13
130904-000132 Final response sent today
130914-000094 Response sent today; please review and follow the steps outlined
130917-000380 Responded 9/17 — I believe that may have resolved the issue?
130917-001447  Under review

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Condas.7056

Condas.7056

If you are saying they replied to my ticket today, you are mistaken.

Last response is still 09/11/2013 08:07 PM, just about 9 days ago. I refreshed, logged out, etc.

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

The account was given back to me, as it should have been. Then support decides to terminate the account after I’d already been using it for a week. Documentation and credit card statements prove this is MY account. Don’t appreciate my ticket being deleted.
Ticket 130826-002489 is NOT resolved. Unless you consider support terminating the account as a closed issue. I had already explained to them (support) multiple times that someone had gained access to the original email address and I had it changed as a security measure. There were emails on the email account that revealed previous communication and GW2 detailed account info, which I also explained. This is essentially Anet stealing from me and is unacceptable. I agreed to let them terminate the account in lieu of a refund and purchasing a new one, if that was a more viable option, not just take my money and say “screw you”. If Anet wants to stand on this suspension and not do the right thing, my only recourse will be contacting the credit company and enforcing the 1 year warranty period on my purchase of this game ONLINE with MY credit card. There was no misconduct involved, or breach of contract, so I’m not buying that garbage. I would appreciate a better alternative to this type of action on this account, but as I said, the situation at present is completely unacceptable. My original forum comments were:

Ticket: 130826-002489. Opened 8/26/13. Resolved, closed, then reopened on 9/1 when support changed the email on the account for the 2nd time without prior notification. This makes the third time I’m having to recover this account and it’s honestly wearing quite thin on me. The original ticket is 130723-002074 which was opened on 7/23/13, so I’ve been dealing with this ongoing problem for over a month. Could you or someone please look into this for me and help me resolve this issue permanently? Thanks.

EDIT: Support has now changed MY account email instead of the account I opened the ticket for. They’re only making this more complicated than it needs to be. My account email needs to be changed back to what it was and the funlovnjim.1354 is the one that needed to be changed for my son.

EDIT (2): A GM finally responded and corrected the two emails associated with the respective accounts. For now this has been resolved, and hopefully support will not change the email again, forcing me to recover this account for a 4th time.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

“130907-000104 Followed up today”

What does that means?

- I got this email from anet 9/18.

“As previously stated, your account was detected exploiting a bug in the game. While we are unable to get into detailed specifics, your account was detected abusing an exploit which involved certain crafting recipes. These recipes were producing significantly more benefit than was either intended, or reasonable to expect. Only a small number of accounts abused this on a large scale and were closed for their participation. Because of the excessive level of abuse involved, this account will remain closed permanently.
Further inquiries regarding this account may be closed without a reply.”

Let me explains this in details what I did. After the patch I made 2 Legendaries to sell, The Minstrel and The Predator. Gift of the Minstrel (Gift of Music) is one of the ingredient to make requires 250 Orichalcum Ingots and 250 Bolt of Gossamers. And Gift of the Predator (Gift of Wood & Gift of Stealth) are 2 of the ingredients requires 250 Ancient Wood Planks and 250 Orichalcum Ingots. As a crafter I bought all the raw materials to make them cheaper for those gifts. I only made enough mats to make those gifts not another single more to gain unintended benefits. You guys can check the system chat log is all there. The crafting experience that I gained from those seem like normal to me so I didn’t see any illegal exploit that you guys talking about. Infacts I don’t even have all 3 crafts to 500 yet not even close. So tell me, is it illegal to make Legendaries to sell? Because there are tons on TP on sell right now. I’m sincerely asking you guys to take a another look to check if you missed out on any game system logs and hoping to lift this perm banned on my account. Thank you.

" Ticket #: 130907-000104"

R.I.P Kumu <3

(edited by Flash.6912)

Posted by: Gix.8943

Gix.8943

130914-000094

Steps completed. Thanks in advance.
-
-
-
-
-
-
EDIT: 3 days passed, still no answer (friend really wants to start farming achievements xD)

Thank you.

(edited by Gix.8943)

Condas.7056

Last response is still 09/11/2013 08:07 PM, just about 9 days ago. I refreshed, logged out, etc.

It has been several more days and still no word. What does followed up mean to you guys? On the 11th they asked for one detail so that they could “quickly wrap the issue up”. 12 days ago. Again, the last reply was even from a “Senior GM” claiming “I will personally will take care of this ticket and make sure is solved as soon as possible”. I responded with the one detail about an hour later and have had no response since then… 12 days ago.

Is there something wrong? Another detail they missed that they need? What is happening?

Ticket: 130904-001404

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

No, sorry if that was unclear. That means I followed up with the team on that day to try to move the ticket along. I looked again and the ticket is in active status and I saw an email about it. I believe you will have an answer within the next 24 hours, probably sooner. It has taken a while and we apologize. The ticket was reassigned and as I said, should be fully resolved very soon.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

The account was given back to me, as it should have been.

No, it was given to you in error, an error that was explained and rectified some time ago. Through more than twenty five (25!) support responses across multiple tickets, and after a full response to a BBB complaint as well (and I just updated that an hour ago), we have tried to explain that although you purchased the account, you gave it to another individual who registered and played on it. The registrant is the account owner, no you. This is not your account and we will not give it to you; we will not give you a new serial code; we will not issue a refund for a year-old account.

In your most recent contact, you made rude and threatening comments — and not for the first time. You bought the account, gave it to someone, and are now attempting to reclaim it, as is he. That is not the way things work and due to the complex claims and counterclaims — all of which have some degree of merit but none of which is conclusive — the account has been terminated. This matter truly is closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Gix.8943

My frustrated friend has pretty much resorted to spamming. So, could you please look it up and finish the ticket so that he could stop bothering me? Thanks in advance.
NO.130914-000094

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

My frustrated friend has pretty much resorted to spamming. So, could you please look it up and finish the ticket so that he could stop bothering me? Thanks in advance.
NO.130914-000094

I’m sorry for that delay! I have pinged the team and it is back on one of the agent’s “to do” lists now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Condas.7056

No, sorry if that was unclear. That means I followed up with the team on that day to try to move the ticket along. I looked again and the ticket is in active status and I saw an email about it. I believe you will have an answer within the next 24 hours, probably sooner. It has taken a while and we apologize. The ticket was reassigned and as I said, should be fully resolved very soon.

They got back to me just minutes ago and I responded, waiting for final implementation.

Thanks

Edit: Issue resolved. Thanks.

(edited by Condas.7056)

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Gaile Gray, what about my ticket?

“130907-000104 Followed up today”

I’ve explains it everything that need to be said.

Edit: I got my account back thanks, but missing something.

R.I.P Kumu <3

(edited by Flash.6912)

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

Ticket no. 130914-000605

Posting for a friend of mine who was asked to provide evidence of ownership which he did 4 days ago but received no reply since.

Gix.8943

NO.130914-000094

Still nothing. Thanks.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m posting for a fellow player. Ticket #130914-000398. Player says account and e-mail were hacked, and was asked by ANet to send some other proof that the account was his. After doing so he hasn’t heard back for six days.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: shadowspaul.6485

shadowspaul.6485

Since the patch in which ascended weapons have been released people with legendary weapons that were transmuted received transmutation splitters. People with 2 legendaries which are both transmuted only received 1 splitter. Immediately after noticing this i made a forum post under bugs and a GM responded that he was working on it. After a day he edited his post stating that the extra splitters where now distributed via in-game mail. Sadly i did not receive my second transmutation splitter so i made a support ticket. the support team responded saying that they are working on the issue however the other GM in the forums already stated that the extra splitters were already spread. despite asking multiple times on how long i should w8 and or why the GM said the extra splitters where being distributed via in game mail all i got was off-topic responses. it is starting to annoy me that i must wait on receiving an item which i deserve while it is just in reach in the gem store for 300 Gems. I added a txt file with the support history on this subject. Anet is giving me a feeling that support will do as much effort as possible into making u spend gems. I would apreciate a decent response on when this issue will be fixed and why the customer support communication is really sloppy. i have had multiple tickets in which i got completely off topic responses on multiple subjects and it is really annoying.

Greetings Smelly Stuff

(\(\ Smelly Stuff Thief/ Coo Guild Leader
(^-^) Me Smelly? It’s the bunnies Feet!
(_(“)(”)

Posted by: Zepa Chi Lee.6914

Zepa Chi Lee.6914

I contacted support about my collector’s edition items and have yet to receive them. It has been a year since my first ticket and three months since my second ticket was submitted. I also posted my concerns on the website forum but did not receive a response. Can someone please get back to me about my items?

Here are my ticket numbers.
Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident: 120829-004216]
Ticket: Pre-order items [Incident:120915-003511]

Posted by: hector.2891

hector.2891

Hello, it’s been 4 days i submitted a ticked due to ERROR when activating a Mini Mr.Sparkles code ingame. Ticket number is #130924-001129, but i didn’t log in/register when i submitted it, do i have to?. Where will you contact me? :P i didn’t find any info about this.
Thank you

Posted by: Grobyc.6391

Grobyc.6391

Account of my friend has been suspended for an account issue.
Ticket #130924-001825
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Zyleeh.9827

Zyleeh.9827

Ticket Number: 130924-000225

I lost my authenticator and need to get it unlinked from my account. I submitted my ticket 5 days ago, September 23.

Posted by: Suzaku.4751

Suzaku.4751

Ticket Number / Incident: 130927-000385

Hello, this incident has been on the table for more than 72 hours and has not received any reply at all

Posted by: Yuno Gasai.2579

Yuno Gasai.2579

Reference Number: 130915-002498

I requested a refund on 9/16 due to compatibility issues. It’s been about 2 weeks, help would be appreciated.

Posted by: etxrase.4936

etxrase.4936

[Incident: 130928-001107]
been about 3 days still no real help, got hacked and they took all my gold and gear been playing almost a year now but i really feel like quiting ATM….
have wiped my computer and my computer is secure used norton, kaspersky and MSE
all scanned found no files that was a threat.
i have changed password on my acount and hotmail + downloaded mobile app
i want to recover my acount as it was please

Edit: somehow the acount still being log on to in TX? how i they dont need my hotmail not my cellphone? this has to be server hacks not hardware hacks
i need help on what the next step should be

(edited by etxrase.4936)

Posted by: Coast.5162

Coast.5162

Ticket 130822-001261.
I have pmed you the details a few days ago.

Coast

Posted by: Mozliwe.2509

Mozliwe.2509

I got this email from anet: 09/25/2013 03:28 PM

“Hello,
As previously stated, your account was detected exploiting a bug in the game. While we are unable to get into detailed specifics, your account was detected abusing an exploit which involved certain crafting recipes. These recipes were producing significantly more benefit than was either intended, or reasonable to expect. Only a small number of accounts abused this on a large scale and were closed for their participation. Because of the excessive level of abuse involved, this account will remain closed permanently.
Further inquiries regarding this account may be closed without a reply.”
—————————————————-

The account name: heliotrop.2379
The incident number: 130907-000659
The ban date: 06.09 (game server time) or 07.09 GMT+1 (at about 7am I could not access my game account)

Dear Gaile

Based on support account ban reason description I do believe that my account has been closed unreasonably which I would like to explain thoroughly below.

During the Crown Pavilion events I fully levelled up my last growing character. Since then I have not level up any other character at all. Between 28th August and 3rd September I gathered more than 2000 Gear Boxes from Scarlet Invasion mobs and between 400 and 500 other champion boxes. After opening around 2,500 loot boxes I gained plenty of craft materials, blue and green armor and weapon items and what’s the most important I received around 530 ‘scrolls of knowledge(skill point scrolls)’.

On the 3rd of September there was the Super Adventure Box patch. When I logged into my account after the patch release I opened all loot boxes and consumed all my ‘scrolls of knowledge’ on my engineer character called Bree Blanid (already 80lvl while opening the boxes).

The only crafts I made after the new patch release were three professions as follows: the weaponsmith up to lvl 500 made by my warrior character called Najslodsza Udreka (already level 80), huntsman up to lvl 450 by the same character as above and artificer up to lvl 450 by my engineer character called Bree Blanid (also already level 80).

In conclusion my enormous skill points accumulation and consumption wasn’t related to “producing significantly more benefit” from exploiting any craft.
I do believe I have been judged unfairly and I do hope you will consider my explanation and consequently this will lead to my game account being released from the ban.

You guys can check the system chat log is all there.

I’m looking forward to your replay

Sincerely, Heliotrop

Posted by: The Only Exception.7430

The Only Exception.7430

[Incident: 131001-000826] sorry don’t really know what section i should post this here in the forums. the support team replied and said this is beyond what they do, so i was wondering if GM’s would be the ones to approach on this? thanks a lot in advance!

Omnibus Locis Fit Caedes

Caedes Godslayer – Guardian

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

[Incident: 131001-000826] sorry don’t really know what section i should post this here in the forums. the support team replied and said this is beyond what they do, so i was wondering if GM’s would be the ones to approach on this? thanks a lot in advance!

This thread is for posts that have been in the system for three days or longer. This ticket is just a few hours old. However, I have read the ticket and I can confirm that we are not able to award achievement points. While we understand and sympathize with your situation, I can only state again that we cannot assist you with your request.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 1 October 2013

130904-001404 Resolved
130914-000094  Resolved
130927-000385 Resolved. (Duplicate of 130927-000381)
120829-004216; 120915-003511 Resolved. Agent will send you the items in question.
130907-000104 Resolved. If you want to discuss an account restoration, please update your ticket
130924-000225 Resolved, but an agent sent a message to you on 9/25 that you should read.
130914-000605 Resolved. The agent will follow up with you to get things finalized.
130924-001129 Resolved. As explained on 25 September, the code already was registered and the item can be found on your account.
130915-002498 Agent responded 9/30. Please respond and this will be processed.
120915-003511 I followed up on this today. The reason you did not get a response is that you did not update your ticket, as is required (and explained) in the response.
130914-000398 I followed up on this today and we hope to update this ticket soon.
130822-001261 I followed up on this today and we hope to update this ticket soon.
130924-001825 I followed up on this today and we hope to update this ticket soon.
130928-001107 Agent responded on 9/28 to ask for more information. Please respond at your convenience.
130907-000659 The data and your explanation were reviewed, but the account will remain closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Mozliwe.2509

Mozliwe.2509

130907-000659

I updated with the information necessary to clear my name from the exploit I was accused of abusing. If you double check all the crafting log, TP log and mail log you should see everything is collaborate with each other. I didn’t use any bug and exploit to gain unintended benefits. I will rent lawyer for this case, I do believe that my account has been closed unreasonably.

Similar problem had Flash.6912 “Ticket #130907-000104”

Sincerely, Heliotrop

hector.2891

130924-001129 Resolved. As explained on 25 September, the code already was registered and the item can be found on your account.

I don’t understand why you say this is resolved, i didnt give any code info still, i didnt receive any PM and i don’t have the ítem ingame :S. Also i can’t find “25 September update”. Explain me or contact me on what to do please. Thank you!

etxrase.4936

“130928-001107 Agent responded on 9/28 to ask for more information. Please respond at your convenience.”
-Gaile Gray

I did respond about 6 hours after i got asked for more information on my email. As i have stated; my computer is complety clean ATM i have done 4 scans with diffrent programs and i got nothing. I also changed password on my gw2 acount, hotmail (even though i see no sign of them logging in there) and every other user i have logged on to since the hack and before. I did also download the mobile app to increase security so ATM i just want to get my profile back as it was so i can start playing again.

They havent been on my user since that night they hacked me except from something in TX which i hear is a bug

thank you in advance
-Aksel

(edited by etxrase.4936)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I don’t understand why you say this is resolved, i didnt give any code info still, i didnt receive any PM and i don’t have the ítem ingame :S. Also i can’t find “25 September update”. Explain me or contact me on what to do please. Thank you!

I asked an agent about this, and he said the code was already registered on your account. Therefore, you already received the item through registering the code. If you cannot find it, please update your ticket to ask for more assistance. (But first, check all your storage spots, including Collectibles).

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

130907-000659

I updated with the information necessary to clear my name from the exploit I was accused of abusing. If you double check all the crafting log, TP log and mail log you should see everything is collaborate with each other. I didn’t use any bug and exploit to gain unintended benefits. I will rent lawyer for this case, I do believe that my account has been closed unreasonably.

Sincerely, Heliotrop

You updated, yes. But after a review by a fraud and security investigator, the explanation was not found to have merit and the account will remain closed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

“130928-001107 Agent responded on 9/28 to ask for more information. Please respond at your convenience.”
-Gaile Gray

I did respond about 6 hours after i got asked for more information on my email. As i have stated; my computer is complety clean ATM i have done 4 scans with diffrent programs and i got nothing. I also changed password on my gw2 acount, hotmail (even though i see no sign of them logging in there) and every other user i have logged on to since the hack and before. I did also download the mobile app to increase security so ATM i just want to get my profile back as it was so i can start playing again.

They havent been on my user since that night they hacked me except from something in TX which i hear is a bug

thank you in advance
-Aksel

I have asked someone to take a look. I’m sorry for the confusion, I believed that you had been asked a question about authentication and had not responded. Thanks for the update and someone will respond to that ticket as soon as possible.

(And yes, the TX location is fine — it’s one of our data centers.)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

hector.2891

I asked an agent about this, and he said the code was already registered on your account. Therefore, you already received the item through registering the code. If you cannot find it, please update your ticket to ask for more assistance. (But first, check all your storage spots, including Collectibles).

Sorry again Gaile, (#130924-001129)
I checked every character inventory and mail, every spot on bank and collectibles, and Mr. Sparkles isn’t there and has never been, because when i tried to add the code, the following sentence appeared at bottom: “The code could not be redeemed. Please check your code and try again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer support.”
Does that mean that someone has been randomly trying codes and got mine?-.-
Also, how can the agent know if the code is on my account? I didn’t wrote the serial number on the ticket!!
Lastly, i can’t update ticket because i submitted it without registering, so i’ll register and create another one tomorrow if you can’t do anything today

Thank you again and sorry for bothering you.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

130907-000659

Sincerely, Heliotrop

Do realize that by threatening Anet with lawyers, you cease all assistance from the Support Team. You then have to deal with their Legal Department. And from my understanding, they’re not the team that helps to fix account problems.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Ticket #: 130819-002241

It’s been almost two weeks. What’s going on? You guys sent me a “survey” to tell you how well you did but didn’t send me an answer regarding my issue?

Oh weird. It’s been “about a month ago” on this post and there still still hasn’t been one thing sent to me. However I’m still getting news letters about living content and updates and also requests for surverys on how you guys did. I’ve been waiting for a VERY long time to get my 2nd account back. This is ridiculous, can you respond, or refund me the cost of the second account.?

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

Posted by: Grobyc.6391

Grobyc.6391

130924-001825 I followed up on this today and we hope to update this ticket soon.

How long to wait?

Posted by: PainShot.7154

PainShot.7154

EDIT: Updated a few posts forward.

(edited by PainShot.7154)

Posted by: theouklas.5362

theouklas.5362

131002-000909

I am posting this for my brother account name Andrikop.2349 because he can’t enter the forum himself. His ticket is 5 days old. His account has been hacked and his was banned which is totally unfair because he was not even playing the game. He made a long break because of his studies and a week ago he decided to come back but he couldnt log in… Under the authorised network menu in his account it shows clearly unknown ip adresses from other countries that loged in his account. Can you check it ?

etxrase.4936

[Incident: 130928-001107]
dont know if this is allowed (posting a second time) but i still haven’t gotten any help. Its been about 10 days since i got hacked and my acount is the same. when should i be expecting support?

(edited by etxrase.4936)

Posted by: Kamina.5476

Kamina.5476

Hi, i havent really posted to the forums so far, due to not having any issues with this fantastic game. However recently my wife and i purchased gems, 100 dollars worth each. And we recieved our order. Then suddenly the next day we were charged(not pending a charge) again 100 dollars each. I was not prepared for that. I have since called the phone number for the headquarters in texas, they helped me file a ticket on Friday. I understand that due to the weekend taking affect it might take a while until we see results from my issue. However im just trying to get some type of follow up. The loss of 200 dollars has hit my family harder than id like to admit. We recently paid more onto a different home loan to finish it off and wanted to spoil ourselves and after the issue happend we hit the negatives..I attachted a picture in my original email sent. I have recieved 1 response email during that day saying you were investigating. But aside from that nothing new. So please, i would greatly appreciate some sort of follow up on this, i am seeking to gain my money back. Again we love the game and will continue to play, but this is just disheartening.
131006-000058

(edited by Kamina.5476)

Posted by: PainShot.7154

PainShot.7154

Kamina.5476, you need to wait 3 days or more to post here. I know that being patient is very difficult in this situations (and I tell you with all the weight of experience). But you have just one option right now, and that is to wait until an agent answer your ticket.
If you can wait 2 days, and the agent support didn’t help you for that moment, then you can post your case here.

EDIT: i send you a PM kamina. It’s 3 days from the ticket creation, not the date of the problem.

(edited by PainShot.7154)

Posted by: Kamina.5476

Kamina.5476

It has been over 3 days. F-Sat-Sun- and now monday

Posted by: poposkim.2641

poposkim.2641

#131003-000497

The guy submitted his ticket on the 3rd this month about an account suspension, waited 3 days and after no reply he e-mailed you guys. Then a GM marked the second e-mail as a duplicate, but didn’t answer on the issue at hand.