Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Leet.9428

Leet.9428

My account is hacked and I have not been able to recover it and it’s been 3 days without getting a human answer on my ticket! Can someone please look into it?
121127-000236 is the active ticket
121127-002821 since I didnt know any better I created a duplicate.. sry bout that

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Updated: Wednesday, 28 November

121119-002879 Resolved
121102-000090 Resolved
121028-001758 Resolved
 121125-000598 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121022-002506 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121121-000642 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121111-001040; 121029-002804 Fraudulent code. Please contact your seller to get a refund.
121121-002141 I followed up on this today
121118-002383 I followed up on this today
121116-001629 I followed up on this today
121121-002828 I followed up on this today
121121-002294 I followed up on this today
121118-001985 It appears you left the guild, and were its only member. If you are still having issues with creating a new guild, please update your ticket.
121119-003748 Senior agent reviewed last night and believes he has a solution; will contact you today
121115-002569 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121114-000710 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121116-001561 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121118-002786 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121115-002366 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121124-001746 Under review
121127-000236 Under review (but please note this ticket is not three days old)
121022-002506; 121123-001260, 121121-002439, 121126-000755 You should be able to add the code; if you still need help, please update the ticket. (Please note: Submitting many tickets slows the process of resolving issues)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Oski.9586

Oski.9586

Update: Tuesday, 27 November

121115-002569 I followed up on this today
121115-002569 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.

Thanks for following up on this, but maybe you can elaborate.

- “Charge authorization failed”: I didn’t think there was a monthly fee with this game. That is why I started playing it. When I signed up, I don’t recall being asked for a credit card. So what was being “charge[d]”?

- “Add a valid code to play”: I was playing, hence that should mean the code was valid. But now is not for some reason that isn’t clear to me.

The bottom line: I paid $60 for a game and now I am being told I can’t use it; that if I want to continue to play the game, I have to spend another $60. No way—that is a scam. So who is it that is trying to screw me over and steal my money: Anet or the place I bought the game?

Regards.

Sure, I can explain. You purchased the game, and on trust, you were allowed to create an account and play while the credit card was being processed. However, somewhere in the process, a question arose about the credit card and they order was voided. (The question could be the validity of the card, a mismatch between the card information and the billing address, any number of things that are given a blanket “fraud alert.”)

The important thing: You were never charged for the game. If you check your CC records, you may have seen an “authorization” at the time you purchased, but that authorization request was removed and again, you did not pay for the game.

Gaile – While I appreciate your response, we are apparently talking past one another.

I bought the game in a store. The store charged me for the game. Unless that store gave you my credit card—which I am pretty sure they can’t—then what credit card do you have to verify? At no point in the process of regestering my account was I asked to enter a credit card. Thus, I was charged for the game by the store I bought the game at. I have the receipt and bank statement to prove it.

That is why I keep saying “I already paid $60 the game” and I am not paying another $60 just because your company deemed my purchase fraudulent from a store who has already charged me for the game.

So what you seem to be telling me is that the store screwed me over by selling me a game with a fraudulent serial and I need to raise hell with them. Is that what you are telling me?

Regards.

(edited by Oski.9586)

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

I think you’re aware, but this is finally resolved, and I am very, very sorry for the delay. Add a new code and you’re good to go!

I already am back in game, have my new code for a week already.
Ill keep looking around here … so I wont miss you so much ^^.
Thanky for your continuing help. The delay is not your fault.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

- “Charge authorization failed”: I didn’t think there was a monthly fee with this game. That is why I started playing it. When I signed up, I don’t recall being asked for a credit card. So what was being “charge[d]”?

- “Add a valid code to play”: I was playing, hence that should mean the code was valid. But now is not for some reason that isn’t clear to me.

The bottom line: I paid $60 for a game and now I am being told I can’t use it; that if I want to continue to play the game, I have to spend another $60. No way—that is a scam. So who is it that is trying to screw me over and steal my money: Anet or the place I bought the game?

Regards.

Sure, I can explain. You purchased the game, and on trust, you were allowed to create an account and play while the credit card was being processed. However, somewhere in the process, a question arose about the credit card and they order was voided. (The question could be the validity of the card, a mismatch between the card information and the billing address, any number of things that are given a blanket “fraud alert.”)

The important thing: You were never charged for the game. If you check your CC records, you may have seen an “authorization” at the time you purchased, but that authorization request was removed and again, you did not pay for the game.

Gaile – While I appreciate your response, we are apparently talking past one another.

I bought the game in a store. The store charged me for the game. Unless that store gave you my credit card—which I am pretty sure they can’t—then what credit card do you have to verify? At no point in the process of regestering my account was I asked to enter a credit card. Thus, I was charged for the game by the store I bought the game at. I have the receipt and bank statement to prove it.

That is why I keep saying “I already paid $60 the game” and I am not paying another $60 just because your company deemed my purchase fraudulent from a store who has already charged me for the game.

So what you seem to be telling me is that the store screwed me over by selling me a game with a fraudulent serial and I need to raise hell with them. Is that what you are telling me?

Regards.

Oh dang, I totally misread this, and I appreciate your giving me this detailed information. I had, as you surmised, assumed this was a purchase from buy.guildwars2.com. Instead, it’s a purchase from a retailer. What the notes indicate is that the code was invalid. This is not uncommon, I’m sorry to say, with non-authorized vendors. Some are great, but some are buying using fraudulent credit cards, re-selling the codes, and when the code is disabled (because their payment is voided due to fraud) then the customer is left with an invalid code.

If you purchase from a third-party, unauthorized vendor then yes, you should definitely pursue a refund so that you can purchase a legitimate code. I’ve found that many vendors will give a refund, although a certain number require persistence to do so. Others, sadly, are “charge and run” and won’t do so. I wish you the best of luck in getting this sorted, and hope you’re back in the game very soon!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: McDeKi.6139

McDeKi.6139

Hello,

Wednesday is over and my friend still hasn’t got response to his issue. Therefore I’m giving his ticket no. 121120-001710 once again. Hopefully, now his account problem will be fixed.

Regards.

Posted by: Papa Shongo.8104

Papa Shongo.8104

I am posting for wife’s account.

Incident: 121126-002710

It looks like on our credit card statement that on nov 19th there was a 59.99 credit from NCSoft. We never requested a refund and do not want one and she wants to keep playing. Now she can’t log in, i don’t want to just buy another copy because she does not want to lose her character. How do we resolve this?

This is our 3rd night with no response so far for our ticket.

Posted by: Oski.9586

Oski.9586

Regards.

Regards.

Oh dang, I totally misread this, and I appreciate your giving me this detailed information. I had, as you surmised, assumed this was a purchase from buy.guildwars2.com. Instead, it’s a purchase from a retailer. What the notes indicate is that the code was invalid. This is not uncommon, I’m sorry to say, with non-authorized vendors. Some are great, but some are buying using fraudulent credit cards, re-selling the codes, and when the code is disabled (because their payment is voided due to fraud) then the customer is left with an invalid code.

If you purchase from a third-party, unauthorized vendor then yes, you should definitely pursue a refund so that you can purchase a legitimate code. I’ve found that many vendors will give a refund, although a certain number require persistence to do so. Others, sadly, are “charge and run” and won’t do so. I wish you the best of luck in getting this sorted, and hope you’re back in the game very soon!

Gaile – Awesome, thanks for clearing that up! I will pursue it with them and leave you guys alone. Thank you for all your help!

Regards,

Oski

Posted by: Kite.3724

Kite.3724

Account Terminated [Incident: 121115-001408]

Hi Gaile,

Good day.

I am writing this post (again) on behalf of my friend whose account was terminated for allegedly tampering with the game.

I have requested for a review on this incident almost a week ago back in page 51 of this thread. A few days later you have updated the status of the ticket to the following:

Update — Friday through Monday, 15 – 19 November
121115-001408 Under review; I added notes to the ticket

Yesterday I was notified that the ticket was closed with no resolution nor an answer/reply/notification of any sort.

Please act on this!

He is a casual player who barely plays that much yet every single day of waiting makes it seem like a lost cause.

Is this is the kind of treatment your players/customers should receive?

Dear Gaile,

Can I get an answer regarding this ticket? It says under review but this is the second time support has closed the ticket without any answers and explanations.

Attachments:

Posted by: Junior.8534

Junior.8534

Game does not start, stays on 0% and doesnt load….

Junior.8534

This will be my second ticket in 2 days, 2 days ago i bought this downloadable content and did every i was told in writing and have not been able to play this game. Can i get a refund.

Posted by: Signba.6579

Signba.6579

my ticket 121118-002266 is 10 days…

I still do not understand my account occurred what problems

Posted by: akira.9027

akira.9027

I have sent out my information; yet, my account has not been recovered and I have asked many times, but I have got the response from Erick ONlY one time saying that escalating this issue to payment department.
I request to recover my account as soon as possible.
And if possible, provide me the contact number for related department. Thank you.

Posted by: akira.9027

akira.9027

Subject
Reference #
Status
Date Created
Your Recently Submitted Questions
Blocked/Suspended Account
121128-000803
11/28/2012
121121-001601
11/21/2012
121121-001568
11/21/2012
121120-000725
11/19/2012
I have sent out my information; yet, my account has not been recovered and I have asked many times, but I have got the response from Erick ONlY one time saying that escalating this issue to payment department.
I request to recover my account as soon as possible.
And if possible, provide me the contact number for related department. Thank you.

Posted by: Slube.1570

Slube.1570

On behalf of my friend;
"
ATTN: Gaile Gray

You recently replied to my question posted here, regarding ticket:

121122-000034

You stated:

“121122-000034 There was a charge-back on this account; as a result it was closed”

This statement is both false and incorrect.

If you looked into my account history you would have seen two purchase histories/serial codes ONE VALID ONE INVALID. I purchased the game pre-launch via the web but then got a refund. The refund request was honored and my money was refunded.

I THEN went to the store (WAL-MART) and purchased a BRAND NEW copy of the game and added its serial key as the main key to my account. I STILL have the original box and packaging.

I DID NOT CHARGE BACK THIS GAME. This is getting ridiculous. I have the ORIGINAL BOX with packaging SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

I am now out my level 50 character, my alt 10$ in gem purchases including the 60$ retail price of the game……

Here is when I got the refund for the head start;

120827-011186
Closed
08/27/2012

I then applied the cd key I BOUGHT FROM THE RETAIL STORE (WAL-MART) to this account.

FURTHER MORE I DID EXACTLY WHAT ALLEN TOLD ME TO DO——————-
Response Allen via Email 08/28/2012 01:33 AM <—— NOTE THE DATE
Hello xxxxx,

I am terribly sorry, but we have no way of reversing a refund. The code will eventually be disabled.

However, the good news is the account info will remain untouched. Purchasing another copy of the game would simply boil down to purchasing another key, which you can apply to your existing account.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Allen
NCsoft Billing Team
Customer xxx xxxxxx via CSS Web 08/27/2012 08:32 PM
Is there anyway I can cancel my refund request, I wish to keep the game and my account. I was able to get the game working on my laptop.
Response Erik via Email 08/27/2012 06:25 PM

You are banning me from the game because I did what I was instructed to do by an employee at NCSoft? How do I contact your legal department?".

(edited by Slube.1570)

Posted by: HukoJlac.8967

HukoJlac.8967

121115-002366 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
What it means? i bought game from guildwars2.com with my own credit card. And bought a game for my friend too, and he still playing without any problems.
I can have pay sheet from bank to you, and if charge was rejected, i cant see money you returned.
Or you want me to buy new serial key for 60$ ? sorry but it is too expansive to me, and it looks like a fraud.

(edited by HukoJlac.8967)

Posted by: Kamur.6048

Kamur.6048

“121116-001561 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.”

I bought game from guildwars2.com with my credit card. If charge was rejected, i cant see money you returned! WHAT garbage is going on?!!

Posted by: WiiN.9482

WiiN.9482

Reference#121127-000329 Why you refund?

All copy purchased from my e-mail I never send request to refund please recheck again becasue account my friends and brother has been suspend. It is very trouble for me

I don’t unterstand what reason you refunds?. I purchased GW2 from your website at september but now close to december you did refund and suspend account my friend and my brother

I hope that you will solve the problem.

Thank.

Posted by: FinalEchelon.5912

FinalEchelon.5912

Hi, my friend is unable to log into his account, so I’m posting the following for him:
————————————————
   Hi Gaile I found this thread after searching the forums for a way to get my ticket escalated, Thank you for being a player advocate in cases like these. While my experience has been a frustrating one, knowing that your helping us out is greatly appreciated.
   My Ticket number with Support is 121128-000204, I was kicked out of my game while playing, and upon logging in again, was greeted with an Error Code: 45:6:3:2114 “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact Support for information.” Since generating the ticket I have recieved a refund of 59.99 back to my paypal, and last I heard from support personal my ticket has been escalated, but haven’t heard any updates since.
   If there is anything you can do to help, I would greatly appreciate it, I work a lot of hours, and during my rare down time I’ve recently rediscovered my love for GW2, and it’s been nice to just come home and unwind. Thanks!
————————————————
If there’s anything that can help his situation, I would appreciate it as well! Our group of friends misses partying with him!

- Ed

Posted by: pngs.3798

pngs.3798

121124-001042
4 Days without answer!

I can’t buy gems. Always getting errors (no is not my card’s fault. I’ve bought gems before with the same cc with no problem.)

This happened the back friday weekend. I couldn’t buy the sales. I lost all of them because your team was unable to resolve the issues… thank you

(edited by pngs.3798)

Posted by: Veil of Fortune.7419

Veil of Fortune.7419

This is with regards to Blocked/Suspended Account [Incident: 121127-000396]
Right now I’m using my friend’s account as I have been blocked from the forums on false charges. A few days ago, in the middle of dodging a monster attack I was suddenly forcibly logged out with a message saying that my account had been terminated as I had been found botting. Only problem is, I’ve never botted. I’ve already sent the ticket above detailing that I do not engage in this activity and below is the response I got

Hello,

Your Guild Wars 2 account has been closed for using an illegal third-party program.

I want you to know that we take great care when analyzing accounts prior to termination. NCsoft support staff is both diligent and conservative in determining which accounts are using these programs, and we only terminate an account only after we are able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such use has occurred.

For additional information, please visit the following links for the Rules of Conduct, the User Agreement, and the Conduct Breaches & Outcomes:

Personally, I feel that this is just a standard response given to people who have responded as I have and I find it unacceptable. I don’t know if this might have played a role in why I was suspected of botting, but while playing the game I sometimes AFK for long periods. Additionally, I frequently play with others and we make a habit of trading with each other whenever one acquires equipment that is better than the other’s current equipment. Also, recently my friends have noticed that my character has appeared as online even though I haven’t logged into the game, so perhaps a hacker is involved? Regardless of the reasons, the fact is I have never botted in GW2 and would really appreciate it if something could be done so that my account is restored. Please review my situation and gameplay history and reconsider the termination of my account. Thank you.

Posted by: Rip.4728

Rip.4728

Hi, my ticket is 2 weeks old followed by over three days old follow up I submitted. Ticket numbers are 121115-001 578 [Incident: 121123-000?895]

Thanks

Posted by: YMS.9637

YMS.9637

hi Gaile,
Sorry for bothering again.
my payment has been rejected, because of time out.
So would Arena Net request this payment again?
Or i should pay for another serial number for this account ?
Of course. I would like to get my account back with the characters.

121118-002383 Purchase was rejected and you were not charged. Update ticket if you believe otherwise.

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

This will be my second ticket in 2 days, 2 days ago i bought this downloadable content and did every i was told in writing and have not been able to play this game. Can i get a refund.

This thread is for tickets 3 days or OLDER. Also, it’s not for tech support.

Have you tried posting in the tech support forum? I seem to recall hearing this kind of issue before, and so there should be people (either Anet or other players) who can help get the game going for you.

If you do wish to get a refund, Gaile can’t help you wihtout a ticket number.

Posted by: kuroioni.3147

kuroioni.3147

Hey

I am passing this message from another player, who is unable to do so himself due to being suspended and unable to login to forums:

“I get a “Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please Contact support for information”. Ticket: 121121-001496 (submitted on 21st November 2012) which has not been answered for 8 days."

Also, here is the link to his original message: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/13zl2q/account_suspended_for_account_issues/c78it3e

Cheers

(edited by kuroioni.3147)

Posted by: paih.4570

paih.4570

On behalf of my friend,

iszshinigami.2415

Ticket: 121118-001530

surprisingly the account seems to be deleted and cannot being access. He did bought the new key recommended by your previous reply to him. Now waiting for the reply what to do to for keeping the existing account. Been waiting patiently for 11 days for your reply and the calmness meter running low now. Hope to hear something from you soonest. Thanks in advance.

Junior.8534

Okay this is serious i bought the game and have not even seen what it looks like but the loading template, never had a experience like this buy a game and 2 to 3 days and no play. Was i just robbed of my money, i don’t think i’ll ever buy a downloadable game again. No ones wants to refund the money i’m so irritated right now, how you guys sell a defective download… I need answers and soon i dont think i can wait 2 to 3 days i’ll put this in my blog or go to the press or something but i want a refund ASAP.

Posted by: guitarking.6409

guitarking.6409

Hi I am chasing on behalf of a friend ticket 121121-002792. You said not to chase until wednesday. Well it’s not thursday. My friend has not heard anything from support but is eager to get playing again. Any chance this can be resolved soon?

Posted by: Zozak.9167

Zozak.9167

My Ticket Number is #121127-000395

My brother and I purchased the game on 11/21/12 and 11/22/12 using his credit card, and were both suspended on 11/26/12. He was not charged the approx. $120, meaning that the purchase did not process. I read on the forums about having to apply a new serial key to the account which I have just done, which has allowed me to post on these forums, but my account is still suspended. If you could please look into why I cannot yet access the game I would appreciate it very much!

Posted by: ChaiQi.6274

ChaiQi.6274

Hi Gaile thanks for telling support to answer my ticket but I don’t think they understood the situation. I sent an updated response on Monday about my situation but I havent gotten a reply. Ill try to send a more clear description today.
Incident: 121114-000212

Posted by: Kalossus.8302

Kalossus.8302

Ticket number from the original issue – 121126-002663

Ticket number 121129-001906. (This ticket is new from today about the new key keeping me locked out. But i have already been waiting on your customer service for 4 days so i still put it in)

I am having the same problem as Zozak up there. I purchased the game after a few days the account was suspended i checked my card statement and was never charged.
So i tried to get a hold of your customer service (which was absolutely horrible and received 1 reply in 4 days that was a 1 line answer “I’m escalating your ticket”) So i said whatever basically figured out the problem on my own via the forums and went out and purchased a hard copy of the game. Now i put the new serial key to my account and try to log on and am still suspended? How does a brand new key even get suspended??

Thanks for any help. Sorry to seem angry but the costumer service i have received so far after dropping $60 to play with my friends has been horrible.

Posted by: Plaksa.9857

Plaksa.9857

Hi.
Ticket Number is 121127-002885
“Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please Contact support for information”

Posted by: Mokilok.1874

Mokilok.1874

Ticket: [121127-001175]

Hey there,

account got suspended due to account issue, don’t know the exact reason by now. Already opened a support ticket but nothin’ happens so far …

Would like to help declare the state of affairs, but as I got no reaction from the support, I gotta post here …

Please help me out with this asap …

Thx in advance
Cheers

Posted by: Ironhand.6975

Ironhand.6975

[Incident: 121127-000150], he’s been waiting 3 days.
“Hello, I was just banned for “engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real-world money”

I have recently been hacked and I’ve gone through a whole deal of trouble with support trying to get my account back, changing my passwords, changing my account e-mail, and doing whatever I can to stop my account from being accessed (I’ve been 2-3 days unhacked now)

I have NEVER bought or sold gold and items from Guild Wars 2, ever. I have put over 1,200 hours into this account and if I get permabanned for being hacked, then I really don’t know what to say."

Posted by: Feebs.3847

Feebs.3847

121115-001408 Under review

Hi Gaile,

I am writing this post again for my friend with the above ticket: Account Terminated [Incident: 121115-001408]. He just got an email from GM Phields stating that there were no errors in terminating said account.

Is it possible to show some proof on what illegal third party program(s) were used? Were they because of the macro-reakittenyboard and mouse? Or something else altogether like botting programs/autohotkey?

GM Phields also mentioned that any further inquiries/updates on this account will be closed. Will it be possible to create another ticket or just get someone else besides GM Phields to look into it? I am fairly certain that my friend has no need to bot/use illegal programs to play the game and his current guild can vouch for him as well if need be due to him being communicative in guild chat.

I appreciate the hard work ArenaNet has put into this revolutionary game but I would like to think that my friend’s hard earned money has to count for something as well.

Cheers,
Feebs.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ophidimancer.2074

Ophidimancer.2074

Hi Gaile, I’m posting on my husband account since I cannot post on my own account due to suspension.

This is for Toraemon.1307 and the ticket number is 121126-001549

The reply at first was pretty quick but once it got transfer to the Billing Tier 1 Team the communication just go to dead silence.

All the information I know is that the error code is 45:6:3:2114 and that it’s being investigate by the Billing team. Despite my request for more specific information about the nature of the issue I have not receive any clarification. Do you guys not keep an actual reason for suspending an account beside the code? If possible I would at least like to know which policy I breech that result in this suspension

Thank you for your hard work and a very friendly personality Gaile.

Posted by: dezaster.1704

dezaster.1704

hello..im using my friends account to post this..because it seems my account has been suspended . I can’t login to the game and to the forum as well…it says that my account is suspended because im breaching naming policy..as far as i know..none of my character’s name is offensive…i can give you all my IGN now and im sure none of them is offensive ; Glorialucce,Barenhall Ashburn,Gaehorn (i forgot the last name but i asure you its not offensive),Gloria Whisperwind…it would be nice if it is looked into quickly…=)..sorry for my bad english
121130-000631
account name : Spartan.6587

Posted by: HukoJlac.8967

HukoJlac.8967

Updated: Wednesday, 28 November

121119-002879 Resolved
121102-000090 Resolved
121028-001758 Resolved
 121125-000598 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121022-002506 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121121-000642 Account released; you may add a new, valid code to rejoin the game
121111-001040; 121029-002804 Fraudulent code. Please contact your seller to get a refund.
121121-002141 I followed up on this today
121118-002383 I followed up on this today
121116-001629 I followed up on this today
121121-002828 I followed up on this today
121121-002294 I followed up on this today
121118-001985 It appears you left the guild, and were its only member. If you are still having issues with creating a new guild, please update your ticket.
121119-003748 Senior agent reviewed last night and believes he has a solution; will contact you today
121114-000710 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121116-001561 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121118-002786 The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.
121124-001746 Under review
121127-000236 Under review (but please note this ticket is not three days old)
121022-002506; 121123-001260, 121121-002439, 121126-000755 You should be able to add the code; if you still need help, please update the ticket. (Please note: Submitting many tickets slows the process of resolving issues)

The charge authorization failed. You were not charged and will need to create a new account and add a valid code to play.

How it can be? Money was withdrawn from my card, and i did not have it back!!!
How it can be not charged??? I can’t understand it!!!! Or maby you need a pay sheet from bank?

Posted by: Gangstamech.8237

Gangstamech.8237

Wow, this is the slowest customer service I’ve ever experienced. How hard is it to keep people informed during the process??

Gangstamech(Engee), Brute Chieftain(War), Unholy Potato Skin (Necro)
Yak’s Bend [FoW]

Posted by: Phury.9147

Phury.9147

Alpha.9354
Incident: 121128-002416
no reply to a wrongful termination. accused of botting/macro without any violation, 3rd day account terminated without any response, please assist with this ticket

Posted by: scoobs.5302

scoobs.5302

I am posting about a problem with account wraith.7564. The account was taken over by a hacker on Friday 23rd November. 121123-001644 ticket is currently the only means of contact as all others are closed. The account holder has been updating the ticket regularly but with no reply. The account holder has been able to regain control of the account and change the password only to find the account banned for botting. There has has been no contact with the account holder since support said the ticket would be passed to account admin 6 days ago.
Can someone update the ticket so that the account holder at least knows it is still active and being worked on.
Can you confirm that hacked accounts such as this are being restored so that they get back items and gold taken by the hackers?

Posted by: AnarchySix.3795

AnarchySix.3795

Hello,

It has been 4 days since my account was suspended for an unknown reason and 3 days since I submitted a ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ticket # is: 121128-000234

Posted by: Rhysie.8692

Rhysie.8692

Posting on behalf of my brother whose account name is Masta.7896 because he’s unable to access the forums himself. He doesn’t get much time to play due to work/life so he was surprised to find earlier this week that his account had been suspended after not having played for a while. He submitted two tickets, one a few days ago and another today before I could tell him that it’s best to only have one ticket open at a time for the same issue.

First ticket: 121128-000072
Second ticket: 121130-001465

What the launcher says when trying to log into his account: “Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error. Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact Support for information.”

Thanks a bunch for your time and I apologize for the dual tickets.

Posted by: Adanteh.8970

Adanteh.8970

I got requested to post here instead.

Ticket number is: 121025-001807

It seems to be the same problem that I had first. It probably has something to do with the fraudulent key I had a month ago and which I got suspended for. I also actually found out yesterday that the new key that I gave support was never used, even though I was able to play. It seems that I’ve been playing without a key last month.

Also, even though my account was North American (According to support) and support mentioned I couldn’t use it to activate my account I did manage to register with it yesterday. (Which is very strange, because I wasn’t able to do this first, but it also shows that that key was actually not used to reactivate my account).

Posted by: allysphere.5702

allysphere.5702

121123-000247 Please follow up in your ticket, which was updated today

We did as you asked, and updated our ticket with more information and proof of purchase, but have not had a response from ArenaNet since Tuesday (three days ago); their last message to us seemed very final in saying, “we will not be able to assist you further with this issue.”

Anyway, again, ArenaNet has said our purchase was fraudulent….we pre-purchased the game directly from your site seven months ago. Our bank statements show the money was charged and went through to ArenaNet. We have not received any refund for the money, either.

We are unsure what to do now, please help us.

Posted by: AndrewOrcutt.6751

AndrewOrcutt.6751

My freind has not been able to login for over three days and needs a password reset.
His ticket is Incident: [121127-001984] His username is ShinigamiYaiba and what is the status on his ticket so I can inform him?

(edited by AndrewOrcutt.6751)

Posted by: BarackOhTrauma.5690

BarackOhTrauma.5690

My friends ticket number is 121127-001984. He has not able to login over three days and needs need a password reset. username is ShinigamiYaiba.6792. Really would appreciate the help. Thanks.

Posted by: Luthentius.4301

Luthentius.4301

Ticket: 121127-001919
Account: Luthentius.4301

Account has been unaccessable due to login issue. Invalid password or Account name. A common issue I’ve come to find out. The issue is three days old, and I request an update of the status of the ticket. I’ve spent less than 1 day playing the game, only to being unable to login due to internal issues. Unacceptable. I’ve paid good money to use your services, and problems do happen, I undersand that, but three days for an issue such as this is no good. Please review the issue when time is given, preferably sooner then later. Thank you.

Posted by: Warpus.9153

Warpus.9153

Can some one please move things along…on the 22nd we used the support option and submitted tickets and its still not fixed/updated.
Here is what happened:
I bought 4 Guild Wars 2 games, 1 for me, 1 for my oldest son, 1 for my younger son, and one for a friend out of state. I used 2 credit cards and seems after a month of us 4 playing 2 got banned/suspended and I was refunded the money for the game. It also seems that the 2 that got banned/suspended were the 2nd purchases on each credit card. Neither one had an offensive name nor offended anyone as we mostly only team together and don’t join pugs. Can you please speed things up in getting this resolved, we just want to get back to playing the game. I know my son and friend submitted tickets on this and so did I since it involved my credit cards. My incident number is:
[Incident: 121123-001923]

So far its all been fixed, but my friends account, He can’t remember his password and how he spelled his toon name and customer support is not responding to his tickets to get his password reset.

Posted by: Elluim.6835

Elluim.6835

Ticket: 121126-000302
Account: Taliabear.7201

My friend apparently was blocked for some reason, and is not sure why they were blocked. They filed a ticket, it’s been a few days without any response, and now i’m poking here on their behalf for an update. Any help could be great- Thanks.