GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: CajunSinjin.3410

CajunSinjin.3410

The ticket number is 635353

Situation: I went into the gem store and attempted to buy two more collection expansions for 800 gold each. After buying them, I never got them in the mail screen so I went in, tried it again and this time I got them. When I looked at my gem total, I was down 3200 gems, not just 1600 so I thought I got double charged. I opened a ticket on this and after several days I heard nothing. I dunned them again via email today and got feedback on it. What I bought the first time was not collection expansion but character expansions. I was told that I could not get a refund on this.
I’m confused by this. I did not used nor intend to use the character expansion slots, all I wanted was two more collection expansions. I simply would like them to remove additional character slots I don’t need so I can get my 1600 gems back. Yes, I bought them but I did so in error. If you look in the gem store they are very close in name and position as well. What I am asking for is not unreasonable so I do not understand why this request is denied.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 28 May 2014

626791 – Resolved.
642661 – Resolved.
627781 – Answered 5/26
601952 – Answered 5/26. We cannot assist you because the item does not qualify, as explained.
634568 – Answered today.
612255 – You other ticket was answered today. As explained on 21 May regarding your report, we do not discuss outcomes of our investigations.
596928 – Following up on this.
628319 and 635144 – Following up on this; all your tickets are visible and thanks for sending the new info.
625113 – In queue for review or processing.
614846 – We believe your e-mail account is compromised. Please submit a new ticket (this one is closed) with this ticket number in the subject line and continue to work with CS on this.
635353 – We are not able to remove account upgrades, and that is why we cannot refund the gems you spent on your mistaken purchase. I’m sorry, but there’s no way to remove them, and giving a refund without their removal would have significant negative repercussions.
638010 – Your friend needs to discuss in the ticket. Ownership is in question.
570269 – CS sent you one item. However, we cannot replace your Essence. If it is missing, the agent was correct to ask you to submit an in-game bug report. There’s nothing further we can do for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: michaelmcc.2167

michaelmcc.2167

still waiting for a reply on issue 641654….

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

I submitted ticket 636297 five days ago as a follow up to my previous ticket.

Posted by: Ian.7314

Ian.7314

I submitted ticket #630552 over a week ago

All you talk about is aliens and ghosts and seeing Bigfoot in your garage!
He was using the belt sander…

Posted by: Anethma.2169

Anethma.2169

3 days, but should be a simple fix :\

Posted by: kyofanclub.8245

kyofanclub.8245

Hi, sent ticket about 5 days ago. Still waiting to hear back on the situation.

Live life well and fully, and waste nothing.
All things have a right to grow.
Act with wisdom, but act.

Posted by: maddog.2148

maddog.2148

ticket 586422
30 days still not resolved

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Ticket #625113 update needed please

It’s been 72hrs since still in processing update and 2 weeks now of being unresolved.

Thanks

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

Hello! I am hoping there is some way this message can be relayed to the GW CS team. I’m not sure if there is any overlap between the CS teams for GW and GW2 but I previously posted in the Account Issues to explain my situation and why I am not capable of contacting the GW CS team directly on their forums. I’m not even sure if there is a 3 day or older thread for the original GW. They are trying to help me recover a GW account that was hacked a while ago but due to the hacking my account got banned, probably for gold selling or some other third party thing, so I can’t even post on the forums to try and figure out my status. My ticket number is 46560 and I’d appreciate it if they could give me some feedback, last I heard from them was almost five days ago and I want to make sure everything is working out ok.

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

Posted by: LordWinterbottom.9285

LordWinterbottom.9285

Happened 3 days ago, most of my items went missing and a sudden change of password without my consent
Ticket no. 650996
Thanks

Posted by: EeZeE.8261

EeZeE.8261

2nd time posting.

Good day,

Posting on behalf of my friend who can’t log in since the 22nd of May after her account became compromised.
She filed 2 tickets, both of which she has had no reply to for 10 days:
628319 – account hacked
635144 – account name change

Could someone from your team please contact her, because she really wants to play the game on her account again.

Gabriel Ironfist
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: stripes.5260

stripes.5260

647472 still waiting for response afther 48 hours :<

T raw.4658

Friend got hacked 2 weeks ago and zero reply from Arena Net support. Forget having it taken care of in a timely matter I’m talking about a reply in an email.

This is terrible customer service and Arena should be ashamed of themselves.

Please send an email to the submitter of ticket 625113 and talk with him directly

If I seem abrasive I’m sorry but 2 weeks w/out a reply is atrocious and terrible business practice

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You were answered in your other thread on this very subject.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Friend-Had-Account-Hacked-1-Week-Ago/first#post4058567

Did your friend create another email account from a different provider and contact CS, again? Doesn’t look like it, as that is the same ticket number.

Again, read this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/first#post3938439

Well, I see they have merged this here in the Sticky…just as well. Oh, and if you look above, you can see that it is in processing/review. Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

T raw.4658

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Friend-Had-Account-Hacked-1-Week-Ago/first#post4058567

Did your friend create another email account from a different provider and contact CS, again? Doesn’t look like it, as that is the same ticket number.

Again, read this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/first#post3938439

Well, I see they have merged this here in the Sticky…just as well. Oh, and if you look above, you can see that it is in processing/review. Good luck.

1st There is zero reply from an Arena Net employee in original thread.

2nd The email is NOT compromised since it is secured with owners cell phone

The only clue that the ticket has been received was a general response from Gaile that it’s in processing in this very thread.

That was a week ago. The standard time frame for a response to a ticket (set by the very title of this thread) is 3 days.

FYI we at 5 times that.

Remember that the owner of this account CANNOT play the game due to having nothing on it and whatever he does do will eventually be erased. So what’s the point??

In fact I’ll just tell him to head on over to the news sites with his story about his mistreatment

Thank you

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The only clue that the ticket has been received was a general response from Gaile that it’s in processing in this very thread.

That was a week ago. The standard time frame for a response to a ticket (set by the very title of this thread) is 3 days.

FYI we at 5 times that.

Remember that the owner of this account CANNOT play the game due to having nothing on it and whatever he does do will eventually be erased. So what’s the point??

In fact I’ll just tell him to head on over to the news sites with his story about his mistreatment

Thank you

No one said anything about his email account being compromised. Do, instead, read the thread as it pertains to accounts that are unable to receive email responses from CS.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

FYI we at 5 times that.

Thank you

So because your friend is experiencing the longer than average wait times due to the huge increase in support tickets due to more hacked accounts than usual and the feature patch related tickets, you’re going to have your friend generate some bad PR for the game?

No one said the email WAS compromised. Just that it MAY be compromised. And some email providers have issues with emails coming from support. That’s all Inculpatus cedo was saying. For your friend to make sure that he’s done all he can do on his end to speed things up. Since a vast majority of the time, lack of email is either compromised email or email provider misdirected the email.

Edit:

@Inculpatus: Your post in the thread you linked did mention that the email may be compromised.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

FYI we at 5 times that.

Thank you

So because your friend is experiencing the longer than average wait times due to the huge increase in support tickets due to more hacked accounts than usual and the feature patch related tickets, you’re going to have your friend generate some bad PR for the game?

No one said the email WAS compromised. Just that it MAY be compromised. And some email providers have issues with emails coming from support. That’s all Inculpatus cedo was saying. For your friend to make sure that he’s done all he can do on his end to speed things up. Since a vast majority of the time, lack of email is either compromised email or email provider misdirected the email.

Edit:

@Inculpatus: Your post in the thread you linked did mention that the email may be compromised.

You are correct, my apologies, I had previously suggested in the thread a week ago, or so, that his account could be compromised (and it could be, authentication or no). But, more importantly, it seems the person in question has not availed himself of the option to contact CS through another email provider account, which may allay the issue. Either way, it would not be the fault of CS that the email did not arrive.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 2 June 2014

641654 – Checking with agent on this.
630552 – Answered May 22. If you did not receive the response, you may wish to make a new, unique e-mail account and submit a new ticket with this number in the subject line.
642436 – Answered May 30.
638920 – Answered May 25. If you did not receive the response, you may wish to make a new, unique e-mail account and submit a new ticket with this number in the subject line.
625113 – I sent a follow-up tonight, as it appears your friend has not received any response whatsoever and I’m sorry to see that. We will look into this!
643539 – I sent a follow-up tonight.
46560 – Under review.
650996 – Under review.
647472 – Under review.
636297 – Final Answer: Provided in March. You were unable to establish ownership of the account, so the matter is closed.
586422 – Final Answer sent today. We are not able to provide you the information you request, but again suggest you visit the forums to gain that info.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Ticket #618169

Sent 16th May

Need an answer.

Thx

(edited by MarkPhilips.5169)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

1. - Sent 16th May

Need an answer.

Thx

A ticket number would be helpful and saves time. =)

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

I’m sorry, but on May 23 you told me that I can create a follow up ticket and ask for a review, but now you’re telling me that was pointless? The problem was not an inability to establish ownership, it’s that I was not given a chance to do so. I was told that my serial code was wrong, though I’m positive it was correct as I had the case that I bought sitting right in front of me. Even if my serial code was wrong, it’s my understanding that there are other ways to establish ownership of an account, but the person who dealt with my ticket simply told me that my serial code was wrong and that’s all there was to it. As I explained in the follow-up which was apparently disregarded, all I want is to know what I need to do to prove that I am the owner of the account. I had almost 3500 hours on that account and I would really hate for that all to go to waste simply because I wasn’t given a fair chance.

T raw.4658

Update: 2 June 2014

641654 – Checking with agent on this.
630552 – Answered May 22. If you did not receive the response, you may wish to make a new, unique e-mail account and submit a new ticket with this number in the subject line.
642436 – Answered May 30.
638920 – Answered May 25. If you did not receive the response, you may wish to make a new, unique e-mail account and submit a new ticket with this number in the subject line.
625113 – I sent a follow-up tonight, as it appears your friend has not received any response whatsoever and I’m sorry to see that. We will look into this!
643539 – I sent a follow-up tonight.
46560 – Under review.
650996 – Under review.
647472 – Under review.
636297 – Final Answer: Provided in March. You were unable to establish ownership of the account, so the matter is closed.
586422 – Final Answer sent today. We are not able to provide you the information you request, but again suggest you visit the forums to gain that info.

Hey 625113 did not get your email.

He told me he followed the directions to bypass not getting emails and no go….i honestly think he did it after this message. Mind resending to verify a problem with his yahoo account.

If it fails again i told em to resubmit another ticket with the ticket number and attention to you in the title

thanks

Posted by: rubleep.8630

rubleep.8630

Ticket number: 655526

On 6/01/2014, I tried to buy gems 2 times. The game kept saying failed. I’m just looking for an explanation and some gem compensation, if possible.

Posted by: kyofanclub.8245

kyofanclub.8245

I only received the automated response, nothing else from a person about it being resolved. I did however get a response from a past ticket that was already resolved strangely enough.
I sent a new ticket though from a different email just now to try again to hopefully get things rectified. Thanks.

Live life well and fully, and waste nothing.
All things have a right to grow.
Act with wisdom, but act.

Posted by: Magic.1940

Magic.1940

Ticket: 637218
I got a response that it will be taken care of about 6 days ago, and from that day on just silence, thanks in advance.

Posted by: syunfung.9421

syunfung.9421

To whom this may concern:

I am posting on behalf of my friend and guild member in regards to an unresolved ticket that was escalated but has not been responded to yet. The information is as below.

Ticket number, (643937)
Last response from GW2 staff was made: May 27; 7 days ago

He forgot his password initially and contacted GW2 staff support in regards to resetting his password. Unfortunately, the automated emails weren’t going through and a different member of the support team escalated his case seven days ago. However, he has yet to hear back. Any news would be greatly appreciated!

Homura Li
Kaineng – GM[GoAT]

Posted by: ATHAM.5068

ATHAM.5068

Ticket: 624807

Thanks in advance

Posted by: Keth.3495

Keth.3495

I purchased a bugged outfit from the gemstore. I reported the bug, but given how long it takes for bugs to get resolved, I want a refund of either the money I used to buy the gems or the gems I used to buy the outfit. I was told that “there is no way to remove” an unlocked outfit from my account, and therefore it is “impossible” to provide me with a refund of any kind. I do not believe it is “impossible.” I have been told that I may be able to find a suitable resolution by posting here. Thanks.

Posted by: Birdman.6718

Birdman.6718

Ticket: 655261

Thanks.

T raw.4658

Gaile my friend updated his 625113 ticket w/ another ticket and email address

Ticket #659985 is the one updating ticket #625113

Posted by: Biganorak.2406

Biganorak.2406

Ticket #606795

16 days since I last posted and saw the reply “in queue due for processing”. Some indication as to how long the queue is would be helpful. Us Brits are very good at queueing, but it is now nearly 2 months since my first ticket was submitted.

It’s only a game.

(edited by Biganorak.2406)

Posted by: TEKnowledgy.1760

TEKnowledgy.1760

I know this section for people that are in need of help but I’m still getting pw resets from support after I’ve already been helped by a GM and they already rolled back my account I’m trying to get the ticket closed I thought it already had been but apparently not so maybe if i post this hear more support members can see that this number does not need any more help or account roll backs as if it happens now for no reason you are going to hurt me more than help me because of my gems I got yesterday after roll back.
My account is fixed 100% all is secure including new pws and email addresses.
Close this: 652690 please.

Posted by: Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Request # 656302

I do not feel that my ticket was handled appropriately. After spending enough money in the cash shop to get a BLTC Claim Ticket for a cool weapon, it disappears into the Aether and I get left with nothing?!

Posted by: TyrannicG.7238

TyrannicG.7238

Request # 658292
First, this is my brother in laws account that he let me use so I could post here.
I posted a request about a password reset on my gw2 account because I wasn’t receiving the email. Apparently I had been trying to send to the wrong email and found out the next day after the request when I logged into another one of my emails and found all mygw2 emails. However, I had a message saying my gw2 email was changed because support changed it to my original gw1 email, an old aim.com account, that I linked to them in my request. Couldnt receive the reset emails at aim which I saw on the previous page someone else had trouble with. All I want is it to be switched back to the email it was set to before I sent in the ticket request so I can get my back into the game. Sorry for all the confusion just decided to post here because I haven’t received anything back from support in a while and it should be quick way of getting this ticket taken care of. Edit: Also updated my ticket with the serial code and other things as I found those in my email that was linked to my gw2 account. Thanks!

(edited by TyrannicG.7238)

Posted by: chaosmordark.8517

chaosmordark.8517

Gaile Gray

i have submitted a ticket #656560 that was to change my email account so that i could get my account restored the only thing that has happened so far is i recieved a reply that my email has been changed. could u look into this please. i did as you said for me to do i even put in the subject of the ticket " update to ticket 554090"

Posted by: Moriquendi.4209

Moriquendi.4209

Ticket #631791

Original ticket sent 17 days ago, have had a few responses, last one being 3 days ago. Would really appreciate a definitive answer.

Posted by: Kortz.3960

Kortz.3960

Ticket #669498
My friend need a real detailed explan with the account issue,why got suspended?show your proof please.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 9 June 2014

625113 – Resolved.
624807 – Resolved.
655261 – Resolved. As explained, it takes a few days for processing but you should be fine now.
652690 – Resolved in Ticket No. 654968.
669498 – Resolved. Answered today with as much detail as we’re going to provide.
655526 – Sent over for review by a senior agent today. Sorry for the delay.
658292 – In queue for review or processing.
656560 – In queue for review or processing.
631791 – In queue for review or processing.
637218 – In queue for review or processing.
638920 – It sounds as if you are making progress. We are sorry for the e-mail issues and continue to try to work with ISPs to stop blocking our mails!
643937 – You had blocked our address (the noreply one) as spam back in February. We will get the reset out to you today and it should go through properly.
618169 – You were given a refund on April 19, as explained in Ticket No. 541400. If you have further questions, please update that ticket.
636297 – Please take any further discussion to the ticket. Thank you.
652384 – The agent has responded correctly: We cannot give a refund for account upgrades, because they cannot be rescinded or removed. Sorry.
606795 – As I requested in Mid-May, please update 528181 to request more information. I am concerned that ownership is in dispute. If 528181 is not your ticket, please create a new ticket using a completely different e-mail address.
656302 – The team was unable to verify you owned the item, therefore cannot issue a refund. Please direct any questions to the team via the ticket. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: TyrannicG.7238

TyrannicG.7238

Hi Gaile,
Again using my brother in laws acct to post.
You just updated that ticket 658292 is in queue, but when I refreshed my ticket it said request not found, but I haven’t received any emails from support. All I need done is for support to change my email back to my gmail account from my aim account as I can’t receive the automatic emails there. The only reason it is set to my aim email is because support changed it because I wasn’t sure which email my gw2 account was linked to and aim was my old gw1 email, but the next day I found the email that was attached to it, my gmail account. So, can I get an update on the status, because I’m not sure if its in queue or deleted and I can’t seem to get aol to resolve the issue on their end. P.S. I had updated my ticket with all the info that you can list on the support ticket so I assume there shouldn’t be a problem with owndership issues, but if there is more info needed I can give it! At any rate also put in a new ticket with more detailed explanation and all my account details, 670373.Thanks!

(edited by TyrannicG.7238)

Posted by: Nienna.3951

Nienna.3951

#646613, submitted it 29th of May… Got reply that it was forwarded for further assistance, since then nothing.

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Hi, I am hoping you will take a look at this. I just saw this post and the issue is from last year but it still upsets me because of the lack of support on the issue. My husband had the Halloween scythe and when he transmuted it onto the new ascended staff it disappeared. He tried to use a transmutation splitter as well and the skin has completely disappeared. The ticket number is 130922-002084 from September 2013. I just feel that a bug in the game caused this skin to be lost and he really enjoyed it and was lucky enough to get the skin from the Halloween event. It seems reasonable to ask that the skin be returned, account bound if you are worried about anything, because it was in fact lost from an error on Anet end.

Posted by: Titration.2946

Titration.2946

Hello. Please check my friend’s ticket

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Hi, I am hoping you will take a look at this. I just saw this post and the issue is from last year but it still upsets me because of the lack of support on the issue. My husband had the Halloween scythe and when he transmuted it onto the new ascended staff it disappeared. He tried to use a transmutation splitter as well and the skin has completely disappeared. The ticket number is 130922-002084 from September 2013. I just feel that a bug in the game caused this skin to be lost and he really enjoyed it and was lucky enough to get the skin from the Halloween event. It seems reasonable to ask that the skin be returned, account bound if you are worried about anything, because it was in fact lost from an error on Anet end.

They won’t be able to pull up that ticket. They haven’t used that ticket system in so long that those tickets are inaccessible.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Brother Bhenlo.4398

Brother Bhenlo.4398

I’d like someone to re-review ticket number: 598335.

My reason for this? I feel like the person handling it dealt with it badly. First of all, I think waiting 11 days for a response is frankly almost an insult for a paying customer. Secondly, I got the feeling that the response I got was genuinely almost robotic, copied and pasted.

I’m not digging for a freebie here, I genuinely feel like I was mis-sold a product. I’m past the point of caring about a refund, at least some sort okittennowledgement would be nice in regards to what I’m pointing out. It’s a shame you cannot seem to see things from the customers point of view.

Having played since Beta during GuildWars 1, this is the first and only time I’ve ever tried contacting customer support. Can’t help but feel completely disappointed.

P.S. No idea why your swear filter catches the word – A.c.k.n.o.w.l.e.d.g.e.m.e.n.t

(edited by Brother Bhenlo.4398)

Posted by: Mishaelle.6147

Mishaelle.6147

Ticket #653398

It’s been 7 days since I received an email stating that the support team was investigating my problem. It isn’t urgent, but a response would be appreciated.

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

P.S. No idea why your swear filter catches the word – A.c.k.n.o.w.l.e.d.g.e.m.e.n.t

It’s not the word, certain letter combinations trigger it, even when they are parts of different words. In this case, it’s the F in “of” followed by ack.

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

(Posting for wife again)Ticket #670422 Fixed again and thank you… nvm original message.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

(edited by Muusic.2967)

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

They won’t be able to pull up that ticket. They haven’t used that ticket system in so long that those tickets are inaccessible.

Ok, well just in case it is account is Rut.3548. In September 2013 after ascended crafting was released, and after finally getting crafting and the mats to make his ascended staff, my husband made the item. He had been using the Halloween scythe skin on every staff since he got it out of a Halloween blc in 2012. So he used a transmutation stone to transfer the skin over the ascended staff and the Halloween skin vanished and he was left with only the ascended skin on the staff. We tried using a transmutation splitter and it did not do anything. He wrote a ticket explaining that an apparent bug caused this skin that he had had for almost a year, to be gone from no apparent fault of his own. They would not replace the item even though it was lost from a bug. So please take a look at this, again the account is Rut.3548 it was lost in Sept 2013 and all that is asked is that this skin be returned since it was lost due to an in game error.