Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: samzi.8504

samzi.8504

Still missing 280 dollars of real money that the hackers used my stored cc information. Six days now. This is credit card fraud and a serious crime and I can’t even get a response.

120908-000014

I suspect you should be reimbursed, compensated and most definately call your bank/local police to report that your credit card information has been stolen via online fraud.

120910-006732
120909-004791
unresolved, 5days+

Posted by: Eddard.2930

Eddard.2930

How/when do I need to get/make a “Prioritized Ticket”?

I already have the one I made for my problem. Do I need to make another one?

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming like the people in his car.

Posted by: Brown.4206

Brown.4206

Still missing 280 dollars of real money that the hackers used my stored cc information. Six days now. This is credit card fraud and a serious crime and I can’t even get a response.

120908-000014

I suspect you should be reimbursed, compensated and most definately call your bank/local police to report that your credit card information has been stolen via online fraud.

That’s the next step if this somehow goes a week without a response. One more day…

Posted by: Whistler.7492

Whistler.7492

How/when do I need to get/make a “Prioritized Ticket”?

I already have the one I made for my problem. Do I need to make another one?

Your ticket is only a day old. The instructions in this thread (first post) are to post here when your ticket is 5+ days old.

(edited by Whistler.7492)

Posted by: Alfven.4581

Alfven.4581

This issue is still a concern to my boyfriend, so if any mod/support staff could take a look at it that would be much appreciated.

Luridftw, I appreciate that you took the time to reply but I have to disagree with your assertion that ‘getting your account hacked is due to your own fault’.

My boyfriend used a password and email address unique to Guild Wars 2 and has never been hacked in any game. According to the Arena Net press releases it seems that hackers have got database information and are using data stolen from fan sites and other games. It is this, combined with the fact that a hacker can change the email address on an account without the need of a confirmation email which has caused so many hacked accounts. A hacker can obtain an account number and password in a myriad of ways and I don’t think it’s ever fair to make the victims of a criminal act feel partially or wholly responsible.

Posted by: samzi.8504

samzi.8504

That’s the next step if this somehow goes a week without a response. One more day…

I think in cases where money actually goes missing from your bank account due to stolen CC details, you need to be on top of that right away.

If it’s $280 worth of gems on the other hand, I’m not sure where that puts you. Anyway, not that I’m meaning to be confrontational with you by any means as this is clearly bad. I would just personally be getting these details changed and notifying relevant authorities that you have compromised card details at the very least and that you partly identify the source for police investigation

120910-006732
120909-004791
unresolved, 5days+

Posted by: Quinci.5968

Quinci.5968

Hello Gaile, Thank you for taking the extra time to do this. We all appreciate it.

I haven’t been able to use my account for over a week now. After going back and forth trying to get help from support they eventually “gave up” and asked me to submit a brand new ticket. My first ticket that they gave up on was submitted on 8/28. The latest ticket I submitted was on 9/8, and still hasn’t gotten a response.

My incident number is: 120908-006278

If there’s any way this process can be expedited I would appreciate it. I bought my wife a brand new gaming pc for her birthday to play this game, and she can’t even play it today (which is her birthday). At this point I think it might be easier to just buy a new copy of the game and ask for a refund for the copy that is having the account issues, but I don’t want to mess anything up.

Thank you.

It’s now officially been 5 days without a response for the newest ticket, and 16 days since the original ticket that was closed was sent. 16 days.

Posted by: Texnoi.5148

Texnoi.5148

Common you guys! 120910-005932 6days and counting

Posted by: luridftw.4536

luridftw.4536

5 days is not a long time to wait, this process could take weeks to months.

Posted by: Triki.6973

Triki.6973

Today i just join the “8days waiting” congregation. Hope to see you with us soon

Brown.4206

I think in cases where money actually goes missing from your bank account due to stolen CC details, you need to be on top of that right away.

If it’s $280 worth of gems on the other hand, I’m not sure where that puts you. Anyway, not that I’m meaning to be confrontational with you by any means as this is clearly bad. I would just personally be getting these details changed and notifying relevant authorities that you have compromised card details at the very least and that you partly identify the source for police investigation

Yeah I’ve blocked further purchases since day one, and the transactions are very clear and should be easy for Anet to refund.

Posted by: Dugan.5820

Dugan.5820

Hi my friend Cheeff has been locked out and un-settled since sunday (5 days ago)Ticket# 120909-00315

Posted by: DABhand.2079

DABhand.2079

Dear Gaile,

Thanks again for getting some help the last time, unfortunately I seem to have been pushed to the side again and this is a matter of legal action to be taken if we do not come to agreement (myself and Arenanet) but nobody has answered myself in the last 2 days or even looked at the extra information I provided.

I do not appreciate having to have waited this long only to be not dealt with when they finally speak to me again. Its very unprofessional.

tickets

120829-017005
120905-008216 (referencing to the above ticket which is closed due to length of non responsiveness)

Posted by: Pallu.3120

Pallu.3120

Day 6
zenorau.4927 #120908-005767

and I’m sure a handful of people have been waiting even longer.

I feel like I am blogging my husband life, after getting hacked on GW2.

Pallu.3120

maybe if we bribe ’em with money

Posted by: Snuffe.4382

Snuffe.4382

#120826-012867
I updated it 6 days ago…

Posted by: Chaos.1405

Chaos.1405

My friend on crystal desert was hacked a couple of days ago and is still not able to get his account back. I have seen the hacker on his account multiple times now!

If someone could help that would be amazing!

The incident number is: [Incident:120910-003930]

And arenanet id is slycem.7695

Posted by: Dangeel.7541

Dangeel.7541

Ticket : 120908-004730 updated
Added necessary information
Friend is still waiting for help

Whistler.7492

Day 6
zenorau.4927 #120908-005767

and I’m sure a handful of people have been waiting even longer.

I feel like I am blogging my husband life, after getting hacked on GW2.

I have a big hand :P. 10 days and counting…

Posted by: NexxusLive.1284

NexxusLive.1284

Over charged when making a purchase with Gems.
120910-006129

Posted by: Nerim.2807

Nerim.2807

Re-Posting – Day 7- (Ticket Number 120907-008310), my wife got a response saying that the access has been restored, we followed the steps provided with the log in and password and it doesn’t work. Emailed the support as per the email saying if you have any questions please respond to this email and haven’t heard anything yet.

Would you be able to look into this please

Please fix this before the weekend we would really like to start playing together again.

Posted by: robomask.7981

robomask.7981

Hello Arenanet,

I have sended a ticket about my account (Whzabii#1937) that got hacked 5 days ago and I haven’t got any reply!

Please block my account or recover it, because someone is abusing my account at the moment.

Kind regards,
Tim de Bruijn

P.S This is my friends account who’s letting me post this on his account.

ticket: #120910-003180

Posted by: Nord.2189

Nord.2189

I’m writing on behalf of a friend, as his account was hacked. He therefore cannot login and write in this thread.

His account has hacked last Friday (the 8th of September). He received the mail that his email had been changed and has been unable to log in since.

His ticket number is 120908-002648, and was sent to you the 8th of September. If could give him an update it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Highwiz.9721

Highwiz.9721

hi im still unable to get my friend back into his account his ticket was submitted on 8/29/2012 and has received responses from support but his issue is not fully resolved here is his ticket number 120829-012281

Posted by: Nephlim.5103

Nephlim.5103

Hello I’m representing my friends GW2 Account, he had his account hacked 5 days ago (Sept. 8th, 2012). The email on his account was changed and he no longer has access to his account, and has not been able to play since. I have his Ticket No. (120909-000661) and was hoping to get this issue resolved.

Ticket No. 120909-000661
HACKED: Sept. 8th, 2012
Account Name: EnrAged.5284

Posted by: Siegy.7092

Siegy.7092

Hello Gayle
I’ve sent a ticket on 25 and I still got no reply, my ticket was closed 120825-005264. My second one was ignored 120907-008203 and my third was closed without any response 120910-004074. I know you guys got lots of things on your hands but at least a REPLY, not an automated one, would be nice. We’ve been left blind since the problem happened, we were not informed the Mini Rytlock was unique per character and I deleted my first toon since I was not satisfied how he looked like. Please, ALL we ask you and the support team is a honest answer if this is being looked upon, the karma exploiters are getting more attention than honest people that just want a answer.

Posted by: Captain Law.7281

Captain Law.7281

My first ticket was on 31-08. so yea i waited a while – 120831-018521
120831-018521 It got marked duplicate for some reason, no idea why. I had a reply but it was from Lance who said something completly different wich made no sense.

Made another one 4 days ago.
120908-003334
Could I get unbanned already..??

Posted by: XStuff.6859

XStuff.6859

No reply at all, bought a gem code, redeeming doesn’t work. Tells me to contact customer support. Supplier won’t replace code.

• 120908-004534

Posted by: Tristan.9653

Tristan.9653

I would like to personally thank Gaile for helping my ticket to be resolved.

In closing though, I would just like to ask if you would take a look at how the ticketing structure works at anet. If my ticket had to be correctly placed in the right queue it implied I had done something wrong when logging the ticket.

As I was mega careful when logging the ticket it could have been as a result of a vague header that sent me down the wrong path. These types of things should be maybe made more clearer (almost stupidly so) So that scenarios like that cannot happen.

The other point I wanted to make was the fact that even though my ticket may have been in the wrong queue it was still incredibly old by any tickets standards. At least 17 days old. Some form of alarm bell must have gone off somewhere to require a more personalized approach sooner.

I shudder to think how long I might have waited if I had not commented on this topic.

I am incredibly happy though, and wish only the best for the support department. Hope these thoughts help in some way.

Thanks Gaile.

Posted by: Psyker.7856

Psyker.7856

Posting to see if I can get resolution to the following tickets:

120909-001362

I might be a little hasty, but yes, it was made 5 days ago without any acknowledgement given. This is also a Guild Wars 1 account issue.

Posted by: NutnFancy.8153

NutnFancy.8153

My friend on Gate of Madness was hacked on 9/5/12, and is still not able to get his account back. I have seen the hacker on his account several times now. He’s waited more then a week some help would be nice. The incident number is: 120912-006438
and his arena.net ID is Yobettywhite.7206

Posted by: Tito.2173

Tito.2173

My brother’s account has been hacked for over a week now. The number of the ticket is 120906-009311 this was made the 6th of September. Please look at it and solve his problem.

Thanks.

DABhand.2079

Why do people come on here and say things like my ticket number is 120906-xxxxxx and was submitted 10 days ago, or similar, when the first 6 digits is the date of the ticket :P

Whistler.7492

Why do people come on here and say things like my ticket number is 120906-xxxxxx and was submitted 10 days ago, or similar, when the first 6 digits is the date of the ticket :P

I’ve seen people posting on here from tickets only a day or two old.

Posted by: NutnFancy.8153

NutnFancy.8153

Im posting about my friends account who got hacked 8 days ago, and got no assistence on the issue at all

Ticket Number: 120912-006438

Posted by: Renegade.7682

Renegade.7682

I’m posting on behalf of my friend, Comradecalma.2706. His email was changed without his authorization Friday, September 7th. Please look into this and restore any items that may be missing.

[Incident:120908-001987]

Pallu.3120

I’m posting on behalf of my friend, Comradecalma.2706. His email was changed without his authorization Friday, September 7th. Please look into this and restore any items that may be missing.

[Incident:120908-001987]

Just so you know, they cannot restore anything at the moment. They fail of having any restoration or rollback system active at the moment.

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

120904-011228

My ticket has not been addressed in almost 10 days.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Posted by: Vvarg.6549

Vvarg.6549

“120830-012231, 120907-004743 We believe this was resolved as of 09/07; can you update us?”

I did not receive any new password at my registered e-mail address after 09/06. I still haven’t received a new password.

I can login to the support site with my e-mail address, so that address is correct.

Vvarg.6549

Never got an e-mail, but the password was in the support ticket. Used the password, got in, ticket resolved.

Thank you, I was starting to spend my time thinking of ways to apply “Your momma’s so old” jokes to support tickets. “My ticket’s so old, Adam and Eve submitted it for me”

Posted by: elbersje.8407

elbersje.8407

I’m writing on behalf of a friend, as his account was hacked. He therefore cannot login and write in this thread.

his ticket numbers are 120909-007006 and 120911-004407

he got hacked on the 31/8/12 and email got changed on the 8/9/12 he made the ticket on 9/9/12 ..
could u please help him out??

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Ticket Updates — 13 September 2012 — Part 1

120826-004162 Resolved
120829-001864 Assigned to agent for billing resolution.
120829-002365 Resolved
120830-000500 Resolved
120830-016564, 120905-007995 Resolved
120830-008401 Resolved, I believe. Please update if you still need assistance.
120828-016914 We’ve reviewed and an agent should respond soon.
120831-014373 As agent replied, there is currently a cap at joining 4 guilds. This could change in the future.
120825-025535 We did one reset of missing CE item issues; this is queued for possible assistance in the future.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

DABhand.2079

Report the account so the account is banned and the hacker can’t get on (it will be reinstated later). But why is your friend’s ticket dated the 12th if he was hacked 1 week ago?

Posted by: Iambeastx.6805

Iambeastx.6805

I’m posting this on behalf of my friend since he can’t post from his support account only.

His account was hacked on the 9th of September and he made a ticket stating this.

Today when he went and looked for the status of his ticket he couldn’t find his ticket anywhere so he felt like he had no other choice than to open a new ticket (he knows he shouldn’t have done this under normal circumstances).

His new ticket also explains all this. He’d be most grateful if you would look into his case.

His new ticket number is: #120913-006242
He’s sorry for the inconvenience and unfortunately has no record of the original ticket number.

All my life i wanted to be someone,
now i realise i should have been more specific.

Posted by: Inviction.2945

Inviction.2945

Still waiting.. 12 days now. 120901-009025

Posted by: Nerim.2807

Nerim.2807

Account Restored Thank you very much, the hackers got the whole 2g my wife had, she is very happy to be playing now. Thanks again!

Posted by: SrTV.6435

SrTV.6435

Problem SOLVED! Account unblocked.
Thanks ArenaNET.
Ticket: 120909-001103

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Good evening Gaile, could you by any chance send an internal memo to Tim in Accounts to deal with my ticket as a day or 2 per reply is not great and I would like my situation resolved quickly.

I would love to be able to chat with someone, but the chat system is NEVER on when it comes up to a day it supposed to be available its then not, and the never ending cycle of on off continues with the chat.

Ticket is 120905-008216 (re:120829-017005)

Here is your update:

• Your tickets have been reviewed and the agents involved have offered what help we are able to give. Reading through the two lengthy threads, it appears you are unwilling to accept that assistance but continue to demand refunds, refer to laws that are irrelevant to the issue, and threaten legal action.
  • We cannot and will not refund money that was not paid to us, which you have demanded.
  • We will not “de-activate the cd-keys so that (you) may resell them.” That is a violation of the User Agreement to which you agreed, and is absolutely forbidden.
  • You have full details about how to proceed with legal action if that is your decision.
  • No further discussion of this topic is welcome in the forums.
Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Segnabora.8942

Segnabora.8942

Hey Gaile

Just wondering if my Guildmates Ticket (see below) has been put onto the prioritized list of ticket numbers? He’s a patient bloke and just wants to get back on line, or else he may have to start playing NHL13 (since there’s an NHL lockout now)

He knows that the major part ATM seems to be the disconnected emails for GW1 & 2, but the original ticket was mainly based on the linking of GW1&2, but since the request of information it seems as though this ticket has either been swept under the rug or not placed into que.

Can you please send out an update please, as this ticket seems to be dragging past a week (Sept 6)for the 2nd request of all information (GW1&2 codes). Please let the CS know that one of the emails listed in the Ticket is no longer used, and it states that the master account email is correct (this maybe the reason that he is not recieving emails about the ticket updates)

Thanks for the great work….

Segna Bora

Please review the following:

User Name: Misterx.6153 -> New Display Name: 603E9F12-3098-494C-94FA-4A62F441A1EB
Ticket Number: 120827-003725
Guild Wars 2 Link/Unlink – Info Requested
Updated 2012-09-10
Additional Information Sent Sept 6
Closed on Sept 10 per email sent (found in Spam), Ticket Status Re-opened Sept 10
Waiting over 6 days

Emails are now broken/unlinked to GW1 and GW2. Unable to log into either game
Unable to use email to log into forums, plus Display name is also broken, updated to above ticket number
Awaiting email response

(edited by Segnabora.8942)

Posted by: Aschren.7320

Aschren.7320

120829-001864 = SOLVED / waiting for confirmation

Got home from work to see this gem in my email. Oh, what a wonderful feeling! Waiting on a reply from Tim for my response post.

Gaile, go thank Tim for me!

Brown.4206

Update #1 – 13 September

120826-004162 Resolved
120829-001864 Assigned to agent for billing resolution.
120829-002365 Resolved
120830-000500 Resolved
120830-016564, 120905-007995 Resolved
120830-008401 Resolved, I believe. Please update if you still need assistance.
120828-016914 We’ve reviewed and an agent should respond soon.
120831-014373 As agent replied, there is currently a cap at joining 4 guilds. This could change in the future.
120825-025535 We did one reset of missing CE item issues; this is queued for possible assistance in the future.

So a ticket involving hundreds of dollars in fraudulent charges to a hacked account using cc info that could not be deleted is less priority than joining 5 guilds? Awesome to know.