2 Hall builds patch 6/14 bugged for arena

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

The 2 new hall builds that patched today, 6/14 the new arena obstacle one is bugged. Treasurer won’t let you deposit all the crystals need for both only for the WvW track buff. At the War Room npc this build shows to build at the arena npc it doesn’t. when you go into the arena to place obstacles this new piece shows in the panel though but isn’t there yet since it isn’t built.

Attachments:

Posted by: Dara Potocska

Dara Potocska

QA Embed

Hail! The flame trap is unavailable as an upgrade that can be purchased, although its being sneaky and popping its head through the UI. We’ve some bugs in on it, and for now the Treasury will only accept donations for the new WvW Reward Track upgrade. I hope this gives some peace of mind and thank you for the bug report! <3

Posted by: Tinkerbee.2873

Tinkerbee.2873

My guild has this bug, but it also seems to be preventing us from getting the new WvW potion. We have all the materials in the Treasury, but the potion hasn’t shown up in our tavern.

Tinkerbee

Posted by: hbillhas.7803

hbillhas.7803

My guild has this bug, but it also seems to be preventing us from getting the new WvW potion. We have all the materials in the Treasury, but the potion hasn’t shown up in our tavern.

You have to go to the war room and approve the upgrade.