Aetherblade Ret. - Mai Trin Resets Invincible

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Good Morning -

Last night some guildies and I did the Aetherblade Retreat and ran into a bug. Fearing that Mai Trin would be revived by her First Mate if they weren’t killed at around the same time, we managed to kill both Mai Trin and her first mate at the same time.

Mai Trin asked for quarter, then suddenly announced “ALL HANDS ON DECK!” Mai reset to full health with her Captain’s Shield. The First Mate did not revive. Without the First Mate, we couldn’t damage Mai through her Captain’s Shield.

The problem was solved when we all suicided and re-entered the boss fight; the First Mate had respawned and we did the fight all over again. We succeessfully completed the dungeon. Still it was annoying to have to kill Mai Trin twice, as good as it felt to finally bring her down. This bug should be addressed.

tl;dr: Don’t kill the First Mate and Mai Trin at the same time; it will cause a bug.

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

I guess no one else has tried this? O__o

At least it didn’t prevent us from ever completing the dungeon.

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

My group had a similar issue last night. We had barely hit the first mate at all, defeated Mai, both of them died (Mai died right next to Horrik), and Mai reset at full health. Horrik didn’t reset along with her and she was invulnerable. The only way to fix this was to all die to reset the fight.