in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Rubiks.8125

Rubiks.8125

This is a terrible “april fools”

Airplane.....

Posted by: Aru.1036

Aru.1036

This airplane joke just gets me to not want to play the game again, take that into account when messing with game animations anet i know im not the only person that don’t want to play with this junk effect

It’s almost like G-Mod Prop Hunt props before transforming into banana.

Airplane.....

Posted by: Blackhawk.8759

Blackhawk.8759

Hi there guys, so a few days ago I was having really bad guild wars 2 blue screen crashes. Now every time I load a character their arms stick wide out, and they never go back down. I would very much appreciate some help, thank you.

Airplane.....

Posted by: wipeout.3205

wipeout.3205

It’s the april fool’s joke anet forced on everyone for the day. Disabling post-processing and muting dialog volume is the closest you’re gonna get to a fix for the day. Won’t fix the arm sticking out though.

Airplane.....

Blackhawk.8759

This has been happening for days, I finally gave in and uninstalled, and re-installed last night. Didnt help.

Airplane.....

Blackhawk.8759

It might be worth noting, that I never had the airplane sounds like they do now until today.

Airplane.....

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

As was said the posture of the characters, the sound and the sepia effect are part of the April fool’s joke.
Tomorrow those are gone.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Airplane.....

Posted by: Dibaryon.7469

Dibaryon.7469

Where’s your sense of humour people? Come on! It’s just for one day, enjoy it! \o

*GANDARA *
Flipping your camps since 2014 :3

Airplane.....

Posted by: sutazen.5621

sutazen.5621

hi I got the same problem, the all spread their arms like wings.. and the color of the screen are all covered with brown, is this a bug or april’s fool ?

pls fix this.. this is no funny, you can put something funnier and got a benefit than this silly kind..

thx

Airplane.....

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It is opt-out already: take a break from the game, play tomorrow.

Yup, there is life out of the game! Didn’t like it or got fed and annoyed? Take a break and come back later :P At least they tried something.

Airplane.....

Posted by: Mathazar.5431

Mathazar.5431

April Fools! ha ha ha….
I agree with the other postings. Make and opt out immediately or you are going to loose a lot of customers.
I know it kills any interest in the game for me.
Bad joke.

Airplane.....

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I didn’t realize this was a joke. I thought it was a massive bug. O_o

I guess I got fooled.

But yes, I want to play today, can we opt out?

Airplane.....

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I didn’t realize this was a joke. I thought it was a massive bug. O_o

I guess I got fooled.

But yes, I want to play today, can we opt out?

You can play today. You can “opt out” of the sepia tone by turning off post processing.

Airplane.....

Posted by: Kulvar.1239

Kulvar.1239

How to “opt out” the head gear and the “I’m a plane” mode ?

Airplane.....

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Opt-out option available in 7 hours! There you go, the Devs listened and worked really fast to accomodate your demands!!

Airplane.....

Posted by: Titanimite.2534

Titanimite.2534

I honestly just logged out, so annoying it wasn’t even funny.

Airplane.....

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

How to “opt out” the head gear and the “I’m a plane” mode ?

You can put on a helm, use a tonic, and then leave the tonic form to get rid of the head gear. But you’ll be a plane no matter what, until the day is over.

Airplane.....

Posted by: ovisan.1864

ovisan.1864

I actually welcomed this “joke”. I turned the game off and had 5 straight victories in FIFA15.

Airplane.....

Posted by: shecrows.2609

shecrows.2609

lol, i just bought this game and installed. Logged in a few minutes ago and thought the game was bugged. glad i read this thread, thought i wasted my 40 bucks.

Airplane.....

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Dear Anet

Is this the way you honor the people who died in the planecrash in the alps

I’m sorry but if Anet, or any company, does anything around any accident or tragedy, we wouldn’t have a game to play. Think about it. How many people are shot in a day? So no guns in game then. How many people are involved in wrecks? So no vehicles of any kind. Planes? occasionally they crash, usually through human error, sometimes mechanical failure that wasn’t caught. So there should never be anything remotely like planes either, because somewhere there was probably one crashed recently.

Oh and there shouldn’t be crab toss activity because someone had a heavy object thrown at them. Well there are cliffs in game and fall damage, those too should be removed because someone fell…

Somewhere, sometime, you just stop with this line of thinking. Yes there are things that can be done in poor taste because a tragedy happened recently. But at the same time, you cannot, and should not, plan everything you do around an event somewhere in the world because it might offend someone.

Airplane.....

Posted by: DarkReign.4503

DarkReign.4503

I’m not complaining because it’s just for a joke but I can’t play like this either. I dunno they are like solid statues. I’ll just play it when it’s over it’s boring with the airplane prank but they tried something different.

Airplane.....

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

Fantastic April Fools. Love this.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold