Ascended Gear - Need Laurel refund

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Huunnter Pathfinder.8059

Huunnter Pathfinder.8059

There is a problem with the way Ascended Gear is purchased. 1 character can buy 2 or more unique items, then that same character can soulbind both of those Unique items to that 1 character (while trying to figure out why you cant have two working at same time), but can only wear one at a time. I read the forums for over an hour to prevent the kind of mistake I made and feel a little cheated out of a months worth of laurels. Other players told me the same thing happened to them or someone they know. You shouldn’t program “Uniqueness” at a point where it is AFTER the FACT. You should program Uniqueness BEFORE the FACT, or During the Fact, so players do not lose a significant amount of game playing time to what I consider to be a programming error on the developers part. The ascended gear should have been programmed to only be able to purchased or possessed 1 unique item at a time to prevent people from buying 2 and accidently soulbinding them. You could also have a way to UNSOULBIND them in the event of a mistake. I can give it to another character if you UNSOULBIND my EXTRA SOULBOUND Yakkington’s Ring. Since Laurel merchants are so easy to get to, there is no reason that any character should be allowed to even purchase more than 1 unique item or be allowed to have it in their possession. The fact that you didn’t program UNIQUENESS properly to begin with means you should refund the laurels to those affected by this. Thank you.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Posted by: WaxWorm.8574

WaxWorm.8574

This doesn’t belong in the bug forum as well. Maybe the suggestions forum. But I guess, you would have to read forum titles for that.

And did you know you could wear an infused and a non-infused version of the same ascended item on one character? Ah, I forgot… you would have had to read the forums or the wiki to know that.