Blue Watchknight healing to full randomly

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Darkly.8926

Darkly.8926

My blue watchknight bugged out and healed back to full around 70% health.

I assumed we must have done something wrong, but people here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/escape/The-new-Knight-events-discussion/first#post3729179 are also saying it happened to them

It seems as though the menders in that area will actually heal the Blue Watchknight. I don’t know if this is intentional but I hope not

(edited by Darkly.8926)

Posted by: Thervold.2940

Thervold.2940

I’ve also heard Twisted Menders have been what cause this. Barely beat the blue knight due to it healing 5 minutes into the battle.

Posted by: Liz.5921

Liz.5921

I’ve also heard Twisted Menders have been what cause this. Barely beat the blue knight due to it healing 5 minutes into the battle.

That would be ridiculous if it were true. We had this same thing just happen in my OF this past hour. Failed the event because of it…

Veliya Elyse of [ARES]
Human Elementalist <3
Dragonbrand U.S.

Posted by: Max Gladius.6930

Max Gladius.6930

Can they possibly get 1 thing “functional” in this game?

2 weeks to “complete” content, and its day 4 already and still more problems then I can count……

And don’t 1 person dare to reply “Its a Free to Play Game”…. It has been proven that they make more money in Gem sales then most games make that are “monthly feed”

Posted by: Mega Messiah.1734

Mega Messiah.1734

Can they possibly get 1 thing “functional” in this game?

2 weeks to “complete” content, and its day 4 already and still more problems then I can count……

And don’t 1 person dare to reply “Its a Free to Play Game”…. It has been proven that they make more money in Gem sales then most games make that are “monthly feed”

Yeah. “Functionally,” the watch knights are healed by the menders. It’s working as intended.

The menders heal the knights. Don’t let them heal the blue knight.

“73 + 22 = 100!” – Nexus

Posted by: Sullesa.3052

Sullesa.3052

There is a group of 5 menders that patrol close to the blue knights spawn. Intercepting and killing them is a top priority. This is not a bug, it is a L2P issue.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

There is a group of 5 menders that patrol close to the blue knights spawn. Intercepting and killing them is a top priority. This is not a bug, it is a L2P issue.

Or a learn2readpatchnotes issue:

• Fixed an issue in which assault knights would reset health when targeting players at the edge of their engagement radius.
20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Rod.6581

Rod.6581

Problem is, with all this bugs, we can not know what is bug and what is as intended.

Posted by: Name.9625

Name.9625

Just happened again twice in my overflow. We killed the menders as sson as they were in range to be killed and still the blue watchknight reset twice.

Posted by: Melkiahn.6574

Melkiahn.6574

This problem is still happening even after the patch… and if it’s realy the group of menders that cause this, i think it’s overdone that they can restore instantanetly the knight to full life…

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

In OF, those 5 menders were constantly destroyed, it self-healed at 50%.

The other Knights don’t have the same kind of difficulty if it is the menders, but devs haven’t said one way or the other. And I;ve seen it self heal with NO menders