Blueprints NOT being returned to inventory

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nevaahe.6308

Nevaahe.6308

This new feature is NOT working. If you get hit, interrupted, or try to drop in a bad spot, the item is lost and NOT returned to your inventory. I lost about 10 guild cata’s today while trying to deploy them. I have my inventory up and can clearly see the item not returned to the stack.

See the YouTube Video below: (Siege not being returned to inventory on weapon swap or interrupt. I started with 6 ballista blueprints my locust swarm hit a drake while i was holding one, you can see in the inventory I have 5 remaining and it remained at 5 when i lost the blueprint from my hands. I did the same thing and went from 5 to 4 blueprints and lost it, as it was not returned to my inventory.)

https://youtu.be/jpecRCENu84

Posted by: Knight In Shining Armor.1708

Knight In Shining Armor.1708

lost 2 arrow carts from interrupt. Did not go back into inventory. Had 16 to begin with, was lucky to deploy one on the third try.

Posted by: Chris Barrett

Chris Barrett

Gameplay Programmer

Next

We’re aware of and investigating the return of an old issue with siege bundles disappearing while being carried. Thanks for the details provided on where and how this has been encountered. Especially your thoroughness with providing a video.

Posted by: Nevaahe.6308

Nevaahe.6308

Thanks Chris, I very much appreciate the response.

Posted by: Nemaides.6873

Nemaides.6873

Siege weapons blueprints also just disappear after few seconds without doing anything, sometimes it is after around 15 seconds, sometimes instantly after equipped (tried with arrow carts).

Thanks for your work

(edited by Nemaides.6873)

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Myself and several others experienced this yesterday on Ebay’s home bl. I filed a report with support but my question is- will we get badge refunds or have our siege replaced in our inventory?

Posted by: Chris Barrett

Previous

Chris Barrett

Gameplay Programmer

The issue with siege bundles in-hand being randomly destroyed has been fixed. Siege bundles are now working as described in this post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Siege-bundles-no-longer-drop-to-the-ground/5448736