Bugged World Bonuses

Bugged World Bonuses

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

As of tonight I am getting the bonuses finally. As one of the players that hasn’t had them since launch and not server hopping, I believe it might finally be fixed.

Thanks Anet.

Are you getting more health now in LA compared to LA overflow? I’m asking because I’m not totally clear on where the HP bonus should take effect, in PvE or only WvWvW.

For me, it’s still the same everywhere, overflow or not.

I’m not fixed either

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: glock.2089

glock.2089

As of tonight I am getting the bonuses finally. As one of the players that hasn’t had them since launch and not server hopping, I believe it might finally be fixed.

Thanks Anet.

Are you getting more health now in LA compared to LA overflow? I’m asking because I’m not totally clear on where the HP bonus should take effect, in PvE or only WvWvW.

For me, it’s still the same everywhere, overflow or not.

Cyrus yes the HP bonus takes effect in both PVE and WvW. Now that it is finally working I have 24,012 health in Lion’s Arch overflow but 24,732 health in Lion’s Arch Stormbluff isle server and in all 4 WvW zones 24,732.

The 1. HP boost combined with the 2. healing effectiveness gain and 3. endurance rejuvenation increase: together provide a noticeable difference in 1 v 1 situations, no longer kittened against bunker build guardians for example.

I guess I’m one of the lucky ones, wondering if they are implementing the fix server by server and still haven’t gotten to all. It does indeed sound like multiple bugs by the pervasiveness of the problem. Hope you get the fix soon.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: glock.2089

glock.2089

One more thing: The 700 boost in hp is also is indicative of only being 2 days into WVW week (3%), imagine what a difference the projected 8% bonuses make once you reach Thursday or the end of the week. It is like wearing 80 level rare gear versus 80 level exotic gear—totally unfair that people are getting screwed over this hard!

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Uzzar.7390

Uzzar.7390

I started on Sea of Sorrows 2 months ago, and have never transferred.
Without having stumbled on this thread last night, I never would have known this bug exists, and that I have been playing kittened this entire time!
This bug is still affecting me as of 12pm 12/3/12.

I am not amused.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I’ve been on JQ since the 3 day pre-start. At this moment I should have a 4% Robust bonus in PvE.
In LA Overflow, I have 12,982
In LA JQ, I have 12982
In Heart of the Mists I have 13305
So I guess I’m broken, and sad.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Took this from the PvP section:

I want to hop in and say that while this bug is proving near impossible to reproduce on our machines, we hope our fixes going out today will finally take care of it. If it does come back again, we’ve added extra information when using -log on your shortcut that will help further track it down.

Hopefully the wvw bonus fix should be put in with this. I have no idea why it wouldn’t be…ofc I’m sure we will not be told one way or the other.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Lerend.5380

Lerend.5380

It is a bit late, as the bug supposedly is already found, but I just found out today that I am also affected by this bug, and have been since I started the game 1 week after release. I have NEVER had any regular material node let me gather a second time from it, and I am not getting the HP increase either.

Currently I should be getting a 3% bonus on my HP – but I do not.
The base HP for rangers at level 80 is 15.082. I get an additional 500 HP from my 5 trait points in nature magic, bringing me to a total HP of 15.582. The world bonus is not applied (and this was in a capital city of my own server, not on an overflow server)

I’m in the same boat. I rolled on Darkhaven maybe a week after launch and never got the bonuses regardless of what zone I was in. I later transferred to Crystal Desert and still get no bonuses (and yes, it’s been long since the intended period of not getting bonuses, it’s been over a month). No health, no double crafting, nothing.

It seems to be account-wide as well, none of my characters get anything at all.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

HOLY KITTENS THEY WORK!!!!!

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

TYVM!!!!!!!!! after months of not being on par with others…finally fixed!

Serenity now~Insanity later

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: MAUL.6178

MAUL.6178

FINALLY !!! A CORE FEATURE WORKING !!!!!

Bugged World Bonuses

GummiBear.2756

Works for me too as of todays patch thanks ANet

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Hork.4071

Hork.4071

Thank You Anet

my first time to ever see WvW buff woot woot!!!

ty again

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Striker.9413

Striker.9413

Still not working for me. Sanctum of Rall.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Bonuses, for the first time. I’m quite pleased the fix has finally come through.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Lerend.5380

Lerend.5380

Still not working for me. Sanctum of Rall.

Same here, still not working for me after todays patch.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Mystiq Angelic.8193

Mystiq Angelic.8193

It’s still not fixed for me as well. Storm Bluff Isle. It’s been a month since I transferred to this server. WvW icon doesn’t display active buffs.

“If you sacrifice nothing, you gain nothing”
GWAMM & CotG
[HERO] – Star Leader – Black Gate

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Still not fixed for me, but a guildie noticed having higher HP. We’ve both been on Yak’s Bend for several weeks (moved a few hours apart).

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Thank you anet, works for me, and now I am happy….sort off….

Level 80 and missed out on alot of good stuff…..and i don’t usually level another alt until my main character is fully finished

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Shikigami.4013

Shikigami.4013

Fixed for me as of todays patch.
I never switched servers but did not ever have the bonus before today.

Youtube “L2villagejester”.
People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Bonus shows now, happy dance!

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Armstrong.1904

Armstrong.1904

This is still bugged for me after the patch today. I haven’t switched servers in two months.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: eldairon.5269

eldairon.5269

I switched servers from hod to jq back on the 10th of Oct I believe. and it’s not showing the world bonuses. I saw on the forums that is it “turned off” for 2 weeks when you switch. it’s been 9 or 10 wvw resets now and it’s still not showing anything. nor can I tell if i’m getting any bonuses, when i mouse over the wvw icon the window that should show the buffs does not pop up. i was geting the bonuses befor i switched servers.

the patch is not working, I still have the bug, when can we get a fix. sorry but I’m tired of being at a disadvantage in all aspects of the game. from over all hp, to the amount of xp I get to magic find all of it. I fight in wvw to help my server. ill still fight in there. but this is enough, I don’t even want to think about all the coin this has cost me. from not get the node buffs to even more repair bill, because the other guy had just a little more hp then me. below is what im missing out on at the moment, i think this is more then just a little something. when can we get a fix for this, thanks

Artisan: 10% increased chance of crafting critical success.
Defender: 4% increased defense against monsters.
Energetic: 5% endurance bonus.
Gatherer: 10% chance of additional gathering node uses
Medic: Healing effectiveness increased by 4%.
Robust: Maximum health increased by 5%.
Scavenger: 5% bonus coin per kill.
Wisdom: 4% bonus experience per kill.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: DreadLord.3275

DreadLord.3275

Yes, finally working after what, 4 months? W/e happy it works.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Cassio.9507

Cassio.9507

Amazing. I’ve been on the same server since headstart and didn’t even know I didn’t get the bonuses or anything. Heard guildies compete about getting extra hits on gathering nodes and never really gave it much thought. I have NEVER had the chance to use a node more than once (unless rich node), nor have I ever had a crafting critical despite maxing out professions from left to right.

Logging on tonite post jumping-broken-patch I noticed that my HP was weirdly high w/ no food buff or anything. Calculated that it was ~6% higher than what it was supposed to be and started checking the forum. Came across this thread and all of a sudden I feel like such a loser. Since day one, nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Thank god this is finally fixed.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: CalamityTwo.8741

CalamityTwo.8741

Still not seeing the bonuses,jJumped from an overflow to my home server and saw no change in stats, and hovering over the WvW icon still displays nothing. .

possibly still broken for people that have moved servers at some point.
Jade Quarry was not my original server, but I’ve been here for over two weeks.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Ummeiko.5318

Ummeiko.5318

OMG. The bonuses.

I’ve missed out on a lot.

Side note, I logged into an overflow LA and they didn’t appear until I was actually in non-overflow, but now I’m good to go.

Marumari – Asura Warrior
Ummei – Asura Ele

Bugged World Bonuses

GummiBear.2756

for the people saying it still don’t know, make sure you are NOT in overflow, wvw bonuses don’t work in overflow(not saying it is not possible something still could be bugged ofc, merely ensuring you are at your own actual server where the bonuses apply)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

for the people saying it still don’t know, make sure you are NOT in overflow, wvw bonuses don’t work in overflow(not saying it is not possible something still could be bugged ofc, merely ensuring you are at your own actual server where the bonuses apply)

Mine is still bugged. Went to LA and loaded in overflow with 17,915 hp. Moved to the normal server when it was ready, and still had 17,915. I was even in WvW earlier, still with 17,915. I should have gotten a 5% bonus according to my listed WvW stats.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Cyrus.8261

Cyrus.8261

Checked before going to work: I’m receiving the bonus now!

Thank you very much! I’m finally going to level my crafting when the bonus peaks on friday :-)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Armstrong.1904

Armstrong.1904

I’ve checked it in non-overflow, WvW, and dungeons and I’m absolutely sure it is not working anywhere for me.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Zambie.3405

Zambie.3405

I’m pretty sure I used to have WvW bonuses while I was on my original server, but right now they don’t work for me at all. My entire guild transferred servers the day before the Lost Shores patch. WvW bonuses are only working for some of us.

From what some other people are saying here it seems like changing servers is resulting in some players not receiving the WvW bonuses despite being passed the time period when they should be disabled temporarily.

In the attached screenshot I’m in Lion’s Arch (not an overflow) with no gear on at 10,805 health which is the guardian’s stock health. The WvW bonuses should be giving me 7% more. You can also see I have my mouse hovering over the WvW icon and there are no bonuses listed at all.

Attachments:

(edited by Zambie.3405)

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: grrarg.3701

grrarg.3701

I am not receiving the world bonus, even after the patch. Nothing shows up when mousing over the WvW button in the top left, and there is no change in hit points going from an overflow to the main server.

I’ve been on Maguuma since day one of head start, except for briefly tranferring servers to get a bugged skill point. That transfer was for less than five minutes and was months ago.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Ruien.9506

Ruien.9506

I am still not getting WvW point bonus’ even after the last patch said i should be. I transferred to SoS 6 weeks ago and haven’t gotten the bonus’s yet.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

I still do not get bonuses on my ranger either.

This picture was taken during the mad king event, notice 15,682 life, no vit on gear.
http://i47.tinypic.com/15ydzc.jpg

This picture was taken today, notice that my life is still the same when I am supposed to have 7% life from the “Robust” WvW bonus. Proves none of the bonuses are working
http://i46.tinypic.com/1ovbqt.jpg

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Zambie.3405

Zambie.3405

My entire guild transferred servers at the same time before the Lost Shores patch, only one of us is receiving WvW bonuses right now. I posted with more detail on the old WvW bonus bugged thread where other people were having the same issue: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bugged-World-Bonuses/page/6#post921970

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Habib Loew.6239

Previous

Habib Loew.6239

Gameplay Programmer

Next

We’re currently investigating why the fix didn’t work for everyone. Thank you for your patience while we hunt this down.

ArenaNet Gameplay Programmer

Bugged World Bonuses

Drakken.3427

I still do not get bonuses on my ranger either.
This picture was taken during the mad king event, notice 15,682 life, no vit on gear.
http://i47.tinypic.com/15ydzc.jpg
This picture was taken today, notice that my life is still the same when I am supposed to have 7% life from the “Robust” WvW bonus. Proves none of the bonuses are working
http://i46.tinypic.com/1ovbqt.jpg

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Habib Loew.6239

Previous

Habib Loew.6239

Gameplay Programmer

Next

We believe that we have identified and fixed the bug which prevented the last group of players from correctly receiving their WvW world bonuses. The fix for this bug will be available with the Wintersday patch.

ArenaNet Gameplay Programmer

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Striker.9413

Striker.9413

My bonuses started working at this reset. So relieved

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: populationcontrol.5072

populationcontrol.5072

Hi,

this is at least my third week match on Sea of Sorrows and still not getting bonuses. I was getting plenty on Ferguson’s Crossing. The Scavenger bonus is something I would definitely notice as I’m a compulsive miner/harvester.

Just adding one more count to the list.

EDIT: Wintersday patch…guess that’s next week… :1

(edited by populationcontrol.5072)

Bugged World Bonuses

Drakken.3427

still waiting for a fix

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Soul.6572

Soul.6572

is this fixed yet? because I still can’t see my bonusses, nor did my HP increase.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

is this fixed yet? because I still can’t see my bonusses, nor did my HP increase.

Have you been on the same world for two WvW match-lengths? The bonuses only apply if you stick with the same world for at least that amount of time.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Feelm.1938

Feelm.1938

So I know this is a very old thread, but I just started playing again and I notice that once again I no longer have bonuses listed on the WvW tooltip. Were these removed intentionally? I don’t seem to be getting bonus gathers either anymore so it seems like I may be missing them again…

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

@Feelm, it’s been bugged for quite some time. One of the more recent patches broke it. I think the Devs said they are working on it. It’s been a while.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Feelm.1938

Feelm.1938

I see, fantastic. So is it just the tooltip display that’s bugged or are the bonuses actually not being applied again? Is there a more up to date thread I can follow on this issue?

Thanks for the reply.

Bugged World Bonuses

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

I see, fantastic. So is it just the tooltip display that’s bugged or are the bonuses actually not being applied again? Is there a more up to date thread I can follow on this issue?

Thanks for the reply.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/World-Bonuses-from-WvW-bugged/first#post3690262