Bugs from 16th Patch [Compiled]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Lag-when-pressing-B/first#post4893836 this post Lag when pressing “B” someone already wrote?

Yup, already reported.

Posted by: Bethsaida.2037

Bethsaida.2037

Marshie.4219

Thank you again for your assistance. When I try to do as suggested, I get an error msg

The name “F:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe”-windowed specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and the file name are correct.

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Anyone have their game crash when trying to leave a party?

Devona’s Rest

Posted by: kindofabuzz.9357

kindofabuzz.9357

Marshie.4219

Thank you again for your assistance. When I try to do as suggested, I get an error msg

The name “F:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe”-windowed specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and the file name are correct.

put a space after the last "

Posted by: Zelta.6829

Zelta.6829

I don’t understand the reasoning and thinking that Anet developers go though when implementing 6-7 camera options, which in turn has affected people in so more negative ways than positive.

It’s even funnier that they labeled it “Beta” on live servers, because they knew it was a piece of crap just to “build hype” towards the expansion…

Posted by: Tibo.9365

Tibo.9365

-Giving feedback on support tickets is broken.(The Update(feedback) button is missing)

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

They should have rolled back the patch immediately and fixed the issues. It is a shame for a MMO to introduce so many bugs almost 3 years after the release.

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

May as well make a collective list of random things people have found during this patch:

• Windows XP and some Windows 7 users cannot run, or even start, the game in fullscreen mode.
Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: zaw.6741

zaw.6741

just so the topic isnt forgotten and burried
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/FPS-DROP-after-Patch/page/5#post4896562

PERFORMANCE DROP AFFECT MAJORITY OF PLAYERS, SO FAR WE HAD 0 RESPONSE

Posted by: Lord Kahuna.4705

Lord Kahuna.4705

Blade Shards since the patch won’t stack with those from before, slight text change in the name might be the reason. Was previously “Account Bound on Acquire” and now changed to “Account Bound”.

Posted by: natalie.1057

natalie.1057

Can confirm that the skill point in bloodtide coast with the cannons is bugged, been trying daily since patch to complete and no change.

Posted by: Bethsaida.2037

Bethsaida.2037

kindofabuzz.9357 Marshie.4219

Thanks for your help! I added the space and it worked for making the change. But the game is still not running correctly. When I log in, I still only get the music and a blinking, blue bar at the top of the desktop screen with the game name and logo to the left side of the bar.

Any other suggestions, I hope?

Posted by: Obscura.9768

Obscura.9768

Anyone have their game crash when trying to leave a party?

i have the same problem

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

Random voice clips playing (human voices usually)
Fix this one already it is bloody annoying

Posted by: Var.8305

Var.8305

I don’t understand the reasoning and thinking that Anet developers go though when implementing 6-7 camera options, which in turn has affected people in so more negative ways than positive.

It’s even funnier that they labeled it “Beta” on live servers, because they knew it was a piece of crap just to “build hype” towards the expansion…

They just shot themselves in the foot, I wonder how many of the new players who just bought the game already left disappointed. And they expect people to buy the expansion after this.

What I really don’t understand is why they won’t say anything to their costumers, if only for manners or consideration, I mean, what kind of respect or love they expect in return if they don’t even accept they failed and ask for time so they can fix everything

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Add inconsistencies between heals and condition ticks.
Some skills seem to heal for a lot more now,and conditions across the board can double dmg or lose 30% in the whole dmg output.
Mesmer staff clones good example of the bug.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

shadow.6174

just so the topic isnt forgotten and burried
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/FPS-DROP-after-Patch/page/5#post4896562

PERFORMANCE DROP AFFECT MAJORITY OF PLAYERS, SO FAR WE HAD 0 RESPONSE

Yelling won’t help anything. Also, they are already aware about it and I’m sure they are working on it, just things don’t get fixed with a “snap of fingers”. And don’t expect response for each issue, just look back and you see they hardly give responses about bugs, mainly when there’s too much. Better they spend time fixing them than answering in forums.

Posted by: sanestar.8731

sanestar.8731

After messing around on guardian a little bit I noticed a bug with the minor trait Selfless Daring. With 150 healing power it only heals for 204 on dodge roll. Pretty sure it was much higher before the patch. I mean, 204 healing isn’t even worth your time, let alone to waste a dodge for.

Posted by: zaw.6741

zaw.6741

Yelling won’t help anything. Also, they are already aware about it and I’m sure they are working on it, just things don’t get fixed with a “snap of fingers”. And don’t expect response for each issue, just look back and you see they hardly give responses about bugs, mainly when there’s too much. Better they spend time fixing them than answering in forums.

its not a small issue. its huge problem, affecting majority of players, randomly, regardless of their machines
a simple ’we’re aware and working on it’ would be enough
for many players game became unplayable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXsGdvTJsU&t=139 its clear they didnt like the question and answer is… maybe i shouldnt comment cause my post may get deleted

Posted by: Zohane.7208

Zohane.7208

2 days in a row now, many of the EU zones have had what appears to be server-side crash just as Tequatl is about to begin. The symptoms were: many (most?) DC’ed and we had a mini rollback to several minutes earlier.
This happened at the 16:00 UTC events both days. I have not checked what happened at other times.

Gunnar’s Hold
Guild Leader for Tyria Liberation Council [TLC]

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

No one else mentioned that bubble chat text is green instead of black? Didn’t see it on the list.

It’s difficult to read medium tone green on white. Might as well not be a chat bubble it makes me want to avoid reading it so much. NPC chat bubbles still have black text.

(edited by Mo Mo.1947)

Posted by: Sold Out.7625

Sold Out.7625

Bumptey for Dev reference.

FoV still resets on login, until you move the sider once!
Chat is green instead of black which yes, can be hard to read!

Leader of the Free Winds – RP, community, and all kinds of fun.
Jara Ariasdottir (Soon all classes proper!)

Posted by: SHJordan.5841

SHJordan.5841

Is guild chat bug fixed on 10 minutes ago patch? cause it is really annoying.

Posted by: Sladverr.1386

Sladverr.1386

Still waiting for the Bloodtide Coast Cannon Skill Point Challenge to be fixed.

No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Is guild chat bug fixed on 10 minutes ago patch? cause it is really annoying.

They already did so with yesterday’s patch…

Posted by: Maxwell.7843

Maxwell.7843

Don’t loose faith guys, they are releasing fixes every day.

They are clearly aware of the issues and working on solving them

shadow.6174

its not a small issue. its huge problem, affecting majority of players, randomly, regardless of their machines
a simple ’we’re aware and working on it’ would be enough
for many players game became unplayable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXsGdvTJsU&t=139 its clear they didnt like the question and answer is… maybe i shouldnt comment cause my post may get deleted

Yes, I’m aware of the big mess it caused. I’m fully aware there are several people not being able to play. The thing is they would spend a lot of time answering to each and all posts even with a simple “we are aware about the issue”. There are a lot of duplicated posts about the same issues, as people doesn’t seem to care looking on even the page 1, and if they had to answer to each or the most of them it would be a reasonable time wasted. Also in fact, yes they have said they are aware about the issues, even though it was put in general terms instead detailing each one.

The fact is, they are aware and they are fixing. Things don’t get fixed in a flash, give them time. Also, if you seek for a “we’re aware and working on it”, just check patch notes, they are working on them.

Don’t loose faith guys, they are releasing fixes every day.

They are clearly aware of the issues and working on solving them

Yup, as I just said above. A step at once and all will get sorted.

(edited by shadow.6174)

shadow.6174

In case people didn’t see it:

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a client crash.
  • Fixed an issue that caused player voice to play on the incorrect character.
  • Increased the performance of the camera’s collision sensitivity.
  • Updated condition damage. Previously, a condition that had a fractional remainder of time after it dealt damage would not inflict the rest of its damage. For example, a 1.5-second burn would deal 1 second of burning damage, then fail to inflict the remaining 0.5 seconds of burning. Conditions will now deal this fractional damage either at the beginning or end of their duration, depending on when the next damage pulse would occur and their remaining duration.

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

I saw the patch notes and the list crossed it off, but I wanted to note that guild chat still doesn’t work for some of us. I already filed an in-game report.

shadow.6174

I saw the patch notes and the list crossed it off, but I wanted to note that guild chat still doesn’t work for some of us. I already filed an in-game report.

Yeah, at times it’s hard to hit on the first attempt :P Keep calm and happy reporting. xD

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Can no longer ping waypoints in squad chat either.

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Animations at Triple Trouble still look like a chess board.

The Wurm itself is fine, but everything else around it isn’t.

https://i.imgur.com/nT1OJY3.jpg

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

(edited by Vegeta.2563)

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

So they re-broke guild chat it seems? or was there a workaround people needed to do?

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

reapex.8546

So they re-broke guild chat it seems? or was there a workaround people needed to do?

change your status to invisible then online

Posted by: Girion.5483

Girion.5483

Same here. Despite them stating they fixed it with the March-18 patch, guild chat still doesn’t work for me. Same problem as before. When I type a message into guild chat, I just get the “You are not in a guild.” notification.

Posted by: Lacrisma.1540

Lacrisma.1540

Since the patch the chat will no longer tell you if the person you whispered is offline (or blocked you).
You won’t see your message in the chat either.

Posted by: Mitha.7039

Mitha.7039

“Meeting the Asura” Living Story episode missing Challenge Mote on replay, blocking progress on achievements.

Sylvari roleplayers and fangirls: We’re suckers for the underdog…

Posted by: Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

Elmo Benchwarmer.3025

I have severe skill lag again since the last patch. It was fine on the 16th and the days after up until today.

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Another bug—this one with custom playlists (I think): Music doesn’t play constantly even if the interval is at “shortest.”

Posted by: Immortal.3647

Immortal.3647

chatcodes from the wiki to preview armor will just be a blank instead of the item pinged

shadow.6174

Keep going guys, one by one these “critters” are being squished :P

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed client crashes.
  • Fixed server crashes.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the warrior’s Fierce Shot skill to deal too much damage.

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

change your status to invisible then online

This worked for me thanks.
My guild chat was crossed between guilds. I had to rep the wrong guild to see chat in another guild.

Posted by: Onslaught.7264

Onslaught.7264

add another – last charge of ice bow drops the ice bow from your hands and freezes mid animation of the ice bow attack while showing your normal weapon bar.

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Still crashing when I leave a party after doing a dungeon.

Posted by: Archomeda.6472

Archomeda.6472

Since the stability rework got introduced with this patch, I decided to post the skill bug here.

On the Engineer, Toss Elixir B only grants 1 stack of stability when underwater, instead of 3. On land it does work correctly.

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

In case people didn’t see it:

Bug Fixes:

• Updated condition damage. Previously, a condition that had a fractional remainder of time after it dealt damage would not inflict the rest of its damage. For example, a 1.5-second burn would deal 1 second of burning damage, then fail to inflict the remaining 0.5 seconds of burning. Conditions will now deal this fractional damage either at the beginning or end of their duration, depending on when the next damage pulse would occur and their remaining duration.

I think conditions are still broken. Etc burns from my guard are ticking inconsistently at times still. Would be helpful if someone can post kitten of this happening cause I didn’t ss at that point ><

Posted by: STAY SEXY.4360

STAY SEXY.4360

Can’t DPS the Dragon’s Shadow during the Living Story’s Point of No Return episode

Skeeth [Ark]ham
Swaguuma native

Posted by: Onslaught.7264

Onslaught.7264

also add that everytime they do a “hotfix” to correct one of these bugs…it eats up food that you had running with a metabolic primer. i’ve had to use a new food everyday even tho i have 8 hours left on the buff lol.

Posted by: Umbra.9058

Umbra.9058

Boost enchantment powder links to black lion trading post when opened, instead of showing UI letting you pick booster.

reapex.8546

Boost enchantment powder links to black lion trading post when opened, instead of showing UI letting you pick booster.

Its working fine for me, make sure you have enough boosters to use the enchantment powder in your inventory.