Can't buy gems! Bug in the gemstore

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Eowyn.6451

Eowyn.6451

Hey all,

I have a problem when I want to buy gems on the gemstore ingame. I’ve bought gems a couple of times before, and this went without any problem. I was redirected to paypal and could finish my order and get my gems in 5 seconds. Today (4/06/2014) I tried to purchase some gems, but I didn’t get the paypal redirecting! I tried it 10 times but it gets stuck whenever I click on ‘proceed to paypal’.
My paypal account was opened in my browser, and I have more than enough money on my paypal account, so there must be some kind of bug ingame because of the new patch.
Am I the only one having this problem? It would be fantastic if this could be fixed quickly!

Greetings

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

no. you’re not the only one…

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Muhahalol.2169

Muhahalol.2169

Yeah… I have the same problem…
I really want those Rampart skins (okay, I could have bought them before, but I never knew they were this beautiful… anyway, that’s not the issue here)
Please fix it Arenanet!

Posted by: Eowyn.6451

Eowyn.6451

Yeah… I have the same problem…
I really want those Rampart skins (okay, I could have bought them before, but I never knew they were this beautiful… anyway, that’s not the issue here)
Please fix it Arenanet!

Uhu, I can relate. I really want gems to convert to gold so I can buy my precursor now, as the price is going down. I won’t be happy if the problem doesn’t get fixed in time and I’m stuck with a precursor price that’s above the price it is today…
I doesn’t seem they’ve seen this problem yet, as there are no updates or whatever from the devs on this thread or the other thread about this issue that was made a day ago…

Posted by: Strider.7649

Strider.7649

Same thing here. This needs to be fixed asap.

[Pyran] – Gandara EU
Visit us for more info!
www.pyran.co.uk

Posted by: Sabzy.5147

Sabzy.5147

They released a build yesterday to supposedly fix this problem, but the problem is still there. ever since the new build yesterday I am unable to buy gems via Paypal. Is there an ETA on when this problem is going to be resolved.

Posted by: asiluk.7382

asiluk.7382

same problem here with paysafecard

Posted by: The Geil.8605

The Geil.8605

Just gonna leave my comment to this and say I got problems aswell. For me it’s Paypal pop-up not occuring.

Seafarer’s Rest – Get off Me [LAND]
GW2.Ninja – Tickets.GW2.Ninja – Collections.GW2.Ninja – Directory.GW2.Ninja
Want a GW2.Link shortlink? Send me an in-game message.

Posted by: NoisyBoy.4218

NoisyBoy.4218

Same issue here… have been trying to buy gems since patch day… and i dont wanna spent ingame gold to get gems q.q

Cleo’s quote “All beings have the right to live, to die and to die again.”

Posted by: Ireth.9804

Ireth.9804

Same issue here with Paypal. I don’t get redirected and when I go to Paypal the transaction is not there.

Posted by: Putty.4027

Putty.4027

Can’t purchase gems either. Have tried changing my default browser but it doesn’t seem to send a token out to it at all.

Posted by: ande.2105

ande.2105

Same issue, cannot buy via credit card or Paypal. EU if it helps. (paypal option doesnt redirect to paypal site when it should).

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
– Jake Chambers.

Posted by: Escapee.4813

Escapee.4813

As of five minutes ago I still could not buy gems. Fails to redirect to PayPal. This morning I made a support ticket on this and was answered that it has been fixed!!! ANet seems to be deaf dumb and blind on this issue. Just reporting—AGAIN—it’s still not working.

Posted by: redmage.9736

redmage.9736

This was posted in another thread regarding this and it worked for me and others :

This seems to fix the problem.