Can't purchase gems

Can't purchase gems

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: NURFC.4986

NURFC.4986

I’ve been long awaiting the return of some of the NPC weapon skins so I could purchase a few more, yet I have been unable to purchase gems for the past 48 hours. Each time I try it says “error, try again later” for more or less.

Is this some security protocol in light of the recent DDoS attacks or am I the only one getting this problem?

Can't purchase gems

Posted by: Reclaimermaster.4107

Reclaimermaster.4107

I am having the same issue; I’m not sure what is wrong but you are not the only one.

(Main) Ranger: Natura Lupus 80 (1300 Hrs)
Hours Played: 3000

Can't purchase gems

Posted by: Rainmaker.3867

Rainmaker.3867

Same issue here – been happening since about 23:30 GMT last night for me (I managed to make a purchase of gems, but upon attempting a second time got the error, and have got it every time since then) – I sent support a ticket this morning but so far I’ve had no response.

Was looking to purchase a new character slot today with the sale, so I am a little frustrated!

Can't purchase gems

Posted by: absolutelyalice.7950

absolutelyalice.7950

Same here. Would really like one of those discounted character slots before they go away. I was able to purchase the Ceremonial outfit when it came out on Tuesday. Haven’t tried since then until today. Logged in and out, didn’t fix. Help!!

Can't purchase gems

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

These issues are better served in the Account Issues sub-forum. But, you can really only get assistance from the CS Team, so submitting a request is your best bet.

Good luck.