Cannot see unclaimed loot window

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Leonsky.3156

Leonsky.3156

Okay so usually when I have a full inventory and I open a chest or loot mobs a little unclaimed loot window pops up showing what loots the chest is giving me. However, as of last patch I’m unable to see the loot window. It only shows the message “Your inventory is full” but it doesn’t show what items I can loot from the chests/mobs.

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

I also had this. Noticed it when opening a JP chest.

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Same problem here. Quite annoying since I’m trying to get those silver doubloons from parked toons

Posted by: honeyjars.6590

honeyjars.6590

I am also having this issue. Can anyone confirm if this will be fixed? It is making it rather difficult for me to collect loot in dungeons.

Posted by: Killerassel.2197

Killerassel.2197

I noticed the same problem. I found out, that if I disable auto-loot and non-AOE loot mobs I still get the window with unclaimed loot. I hope this is a bug and not an intentional change, since I liked the old behaviour better.

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Same issue. Please fix this ASAP. As someone who routinely runs out of bag space, this is a major issue.

Posted by: GuardianDamian.4768

GuardianDamian.4768

I have this problem as well. With all the ascended infused rings in my inventory I often run out of space! This bug is major inconvenienceā€¦