Cant Salvage Anything!

Cant Salvage Anything!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: whiteflower.9425

whiteflower.9425

Before this update, if my inventory got full what did i did? I would salvage items and deposit the materials that would come from the items to regain the space.

Now I simply cant do that.

If my inventory gets full i cant salvage anything to gain space, i need to go to a merchant to sell and then i can salvage -.-

Is this intended? If it its its simply stupid.
Its was fine, you didnt need to change it.

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Some items when you salvage give more than 1 item, if you have a full inventory you are salvaging 1 item but maybe need 2 spaces.

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I haven’t noticed any change. If my inventory was full, I could not salvage unless the item replaced the spot, and that didn’t work for every item, even when giving just one salvage.

Rather than always having to visit a Vendor, there may be some relatively low-worth item you can just destroy. (Dandelion Blossom comes to mind.) Or list or sell something on the TP. Those will open up a space. =)

Good luck.

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: whiteflower.9425

whiteflower.9425

An example:

A Clump of Mithril.
You salvage it only gives you a Mithril, so its 1 piece=1slot.

Before If it was full I could savage the Clump of Mithril, the mithril would replace the spot of the Clump , deposit and I would have 1 new free spot.

Now I cant do that.

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

I only have this problem when I hit Loot All and there are items that can’t be looted because there is no more space in my inventory and they appear in a small window besides my inventory: if I try salvaging something without closing that window, it does not work. Other than that I had no issues.

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Just destroy 1 item - problem solved ><

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Cant Salvage Anything!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It’s not a bug; the game doesn’t let you salvage when your inventory is full now, to prevent people from potentially losing stuff because they accidentally dismiss the overflow button.

The easiest way to deal with this change is to start salvaging before your inventory is 100% full.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”