Daily: 6 categories complete, no reward

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cloudpiercer.2504

Cloudpiercer.2504

Finished Ambient Killer which also gave me a level and gave me Leveler which put me at 6/5 and I got no chest :/

Posted by: eric.8203

eric.8203

update it’s been 8 hrs still no reward chest now it’s ridicolous change the dungeons change 1 consumable and not even update the discription of them and then not give half the people there daily reward and give it to the other half thats not right i demand 2 chests or take away the others

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

Same happened, 2 dailies triggered at same time while I was on 4/5. I hope we get our laurels that were horrendously denied from this bug. As if it were made worse due to laurels being a necessity to get some ascended gear. Each one counts…

Although to be honest, I don’t have much faith in this being resolved where we get that missing laurel.

Posted by: Eilanita.7214

Eilanita.7214

Me too 6/ 5 and no rewards
I’ve also reported this in game.
:)

Posted by: Rytonk.6984

Rytonk.6984

Same here 4/5 then leveler/veteran killer at the same time which was 6/5 and showed 2 bars on the right bottom but no chest to open.

Posted by: honsolo.8264

honsolo.8264

I would like to report that I’ve also had this happen to me as well. Like many others in this thread, I got two tasks done simultaneously, Leveler and Veteran Killer in my case. Those were tasks 5 and 6 for me. No Daily chest after accomplishing those. I even went ahead and did all nine tasks, still no reward. I’ve also reported this in the game.

Posted by: Shaytan.9178

Shaytan.9178

At least coming to the Forums has shown I am not the only one that has experienced this. As stated many times in this thread last task was completed for the dailieswhich also meant I ‘gained a level’ even though character is lvl 80 and this took me from 4/5 to 6/5 daily tasks completed. No sign of the usual chest with laurel inside :-(

(edited by Shaytan.9178)

Posted by: knave.5174

knave.5174

Also finished 6/5, no reward. Dunno if it matters, but i finished my 5th and 6th task both at the same time, maybe that’s what caused it?

Posted by: The Betrayer.4893

The Betrayer.4893

same here can we get mod or someone to clear that there is such a bug first of all cause i am pretty much playing to gain my laurels for a item i dont want to miss one

i am at 7/5 atm i was also wondering cause we can achievement points if we do more than the required 5 is that issue of some sought?

now fully maxed todays one 9/5

(edited by The Betrayer.4893)

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Same problem here, in the time, at the same time i completed the last event, and got an level up, leading to 6 complete categories. => no reward.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

Same with me. 6 complete and no daily reward / laurel.

Posted by: Endae.6410

Endae.6410

Same thing here. I completed several at the same time (Leveler, Daily Kills, Veteran Slayer, Champion Slayer) and no reward chest.

Posted by: bbtbill.2097

bbtbill.2097

No daily reward for me too. I spent my laurels just today and finished my daily after so I should have at least one. I can post kitten for proof but I think enough people are doing it already.

Posted by: Tetsuo Ryuu.1687

Tetsuo Ryuu.1687

Just happened to me aswell a few minutes ago.
(Tetsuoryuu – Crystal Desert), I passed from 4/5 to 6/5, got no rewards, then even got to 7/5 but nothing. =\

Posted by: Dog.3057

Dog.3057

Same, completed daily. No Chest.

Posted by: Raven Bloodfeather.8594

Raven Bloodfeather.8594

Another one here. from 4/5 to 6/5 and no chest. Gandara

Posted by: huh.8015

huh.8015

Same here just trying to figure out how to send a bug report my 1st one hope its not to sore

Posted by: Acoylite.1078

Acoylite.1078

Yup.

Same here. Done 5/5 daily activities today and no chest arrived
All that time spent :/ Kinda puts me off doing it again xD

I’ve done 6 activities and no chest popped up near the map :/
I completed Leveler and Veteran slayer at the same time.
Could that be where the bug is?

I hope the techies can fix this soon cause it’s really off putting.
I love the idea of changing and choosing activities.
I wants mah chest xD

Posted by: Tohimon.8412

Tohimon.8412

Same here, two days in a row no reward from daily. I wana mu 2 laurens back :C

Posted by: lightningrod.4367

lightningrod.4367

5/5 and nothing nothing happend.. Please Anet fix this its annoying and puts me off doing more.

Posted by: Indolo.4369

Indolo.4369

I’m guessing I have the same bug. Entirely possible I got the last 2 at the same time, currently sitting at 7/5 and no reward.

Posted by: Mcrobrewer.8713

Mcrobrewer.8713

Same here 7/5 dailies complete no reward.

Posted by: Tekyn.5376

Tekyn.5376

Just had this happen to me. Finished the daily, no chest.

I hope they fix this and give out the rewards retroactively

“I feel like I’m getting trolled here. Good day sir.”
- John Smith, ArenaNet in-house economist

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

According to the reply to the ticket I sent in on their support page, they say they have no way to do so.

I don’t care about the coin or karma.. it’s the laurel I’m pretty angry at not getting, given things have such high time gating now.

Posted by: Infant.9536

Infant.9536

7\5 no reward =(

Attachments:

Posted by: AyumiFey.8925

AyumiFey.8925

Same here. Got from 4/5 to 6/5 and no reward. Did last champ from Maw quest and it counted for champion and the last event achievement. ;/

Posted by: Thor Odell.2176

Thor Odell.2176

I too completed 6/5 due to completing 2 at the same time (veteran and leveler) and received no reward. I tried going to a karma merchant and completing that to see if it would fix……..no luck.

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

No reward for me last night for daily. I submitted a report and then tried to get a few more done. Sitting at 7/5 and still no chest.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Posted by: Wulfheir.6407

Wulfheir.6407

The bug is linked to “daily leveller”. If “daily leveller” is your 5th achievement, you receive 2 chests. If “daily leveller” is your 6th achievement, you receive 0 chests.

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

So yay no chest for me. An once again anet is saying screw off we got your money. Yep I am all nerd ragey at yet another bug they have no solution for those affected.

Posted by: Sync.8162

Sync.8162

same here :/ i want my laurel T.T

Posted by: Turkman.1089

Turkman.1089

I’ve had the same problem just now. have 6 categories fulfilled but get no reward. Yesterday I had no problem doing the daily, but today it seems bugged.

Abaddon’s Mouth
Renth/Eirik
[DP] Diamond Pirates

Posted by: Midael Soul Saver.9027

Midael Soul Saver.9027

7/5 no chest, got the first lot of xp, finished daily over 2 toons…

Posted by: eric.8203

eric.8203

According to the reply to the ticket I sent in on their support page, they say they have no way to do so.

I don’t care about the coin or karma.. it’s the laurel I’m pretty angry at not getting, given things have such high time gating now.

well they have to make a way it’s not right that half of the population got the other half’s reward so yea i demand my reward and i will get it and if they don’t take the half of the poulation’s reward away then i demend to get the same amount so should you it’s just not right and we can sue would it be dumb yes but they caused it by not fixing there stupid error and update 11 hours passed and chest still hasn’t appeared

Posted by: Midael Soul Saver.9027

Midael Soul Saver.9027

and yes they can fix it the just go into the character database and amend the items in inventory… i seem to remember they could fix accounts in GW1???

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

Same bug here. I hope I’ll get those laurels.

EU Aurora Glade

Posted by: Joren.4502

Joren.4502

Well at least I know why I didn’t receive my chest. I’m glad we have a place to go and find this information.

Posted by: Enrixce.8471

Enrixce.8471

Same thing happened to me 10 mins ago i did the ambient killer and got lvl up from doing it going from 4 to 6.
I want my 4500 karma
I want my mystic coin
I want my laurel

Posted by: Ramakin.6758

Ramakin.6758

Same here. Killed a champion in AC and got a level for it. Went from 4/5 to 6/5 and got no reward…

Posted by: Rivets.9064

Rivets.9064

I had the same problem but I think I might have figured it out. As I completed the daily achievements, I unclicked them and clicked on new ones so that I was, for example, at 3/5 completions but I was showing 5 that I had not completed on my tracker. When I hit 5/5 for the daily, I was actually tracking some that I had not finished. I ended up completing 7 or 8 of the dailies but they were not all tracked at the time I hit 5/5.

Don’t know if this is what caused it or not but I thought that I would throw this into the mix and see if it helps.

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

I just did daily today, completed it about 10-15 minutes before posting this. I completed it 6/5 I think because I got level up daily done at the same time I got 5 events done, so my daily jumped from 4/5 → 6/5. I think I got the 50 daily kills couple seconds before finishing the event on the event mobs itself, maby even on the last mob which would have made it 3/5 → 6/5 but don’t think it makes a difference anyway. But because I skipped the 5/5 and went straight to 6/5 maby that caused the bug to occur? Blah don’t know… I just deeply hope I get the chest later on, I hate missing days on the kitten laurels or w/e they are (Sorry for bad english, extremely tired…)

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

Posted by: Frugghi.9046

Frugghi.9046

Same here. I have done champion/veteran/events/kills and I “completed” the daily doing gatherer and leveler in the same time: no reward!!

Posted by: Troy.5472

Troy.5472

I thought I was only the unlucky one. I didn’t get any daily rewards too for doing the daily, maybe it was only me, so I did all but still no reward. I re-logged and there was an indication on the right lower corner saying I did my daily but there was still no reward. I hope I get at least the laurel.

Attachments:

(edited by Troy.5472)

Posted by: KroshkaVi.7183

KroshkaVi.7183

I have 6/5 and got no reward. So sad.

Posted by: sequoia.6390

sequoia.6390

6/5, last 2 got simultaneously. No reward given. kinda annoyed

Posted by: chieflibrarian.2718

chieflibrarian.2718

Seems a lot of other people had the same problem I did. So just adding to the official record.

I ended up getting 6/5 for the Daily Achievement when I got Veteran Slayer and Leveler at the same time.

I tried logging out, switching zones, going to WvW and sPvP. No chest, no laurels.

80 Norn Engineer – Herger Storison
Journey’s End [JRNY]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

Could we get some type of reply to the actions that will be taken for those that did not receive a chest? Are we going to be given the chest or are we just out of luck?

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Seikathefish.2934

Seikathefish.2934

Got the same problem today, at once I have completed Daily gatherer and Daily leverer and didn’t get my chest, after that I have killed a champ in fractal and chest didn’t appear. I hope you will fix it somehow, it takes some time to complete daily and it is sad when there is no reward at the end.

Posted by: Dennis.6952

Dennis.6952

I had 4 of 5 events done, switched characters as I wanted the Karma to land in that character’s inventory. Gathered a couple more plants and got my 5 events complete but leveled as the experience was awarded for completion.

Did not get my end chest with the karma or gold coin. I thought maybe if a ran c couple more events it would show up, Nada.

This is the first daily I missed since they started awarding Laurels. :-(

Posted by: Cirah Ravenheart.9618

Cirah Ravenheart.9618

I just finished my daily. I was 4/5 before I went to bed. Got up this morning and finished the last one and now have 5/5 with no rewards. Came to the forum to see what was up.