Daily reset bugged

Daily reset bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ZMAN.2058

ZMAN.2058

Bugged as well. Nodes, chests, dailies, crafting….etc. whole account is on CD. Submitted a ticket. No response per usual. This is kind of a big deal.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Gulli.6752

Gulli.6752

Having the same problem.
Daylies dont reset properly, yesterday i started with 3 achievements already done, today with 7. I also didnt receive any dungeon rewards or dungeon chests. Some goes for fractal end chest.
At patchday, i was located at a megaserver map (heart of the mists) and monthly rewards did reset.
I can’t do hardly any achievements (no laurels) and running dungeons makes no sense, as i dont get any rewards. I therefor ask for compensation.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Avarres.9735

Avarres.9735

I too have this bug. It’s annoying. Cant make new daily. Can’t make dungeon (can but without chest and gold?). It’s annoying. This bug i have 3 days. Monthly after patch reset. Can’t make monthly completionist. Can’t make some achiev. What i can make on this moment in game? Nothing.

Make someone with this or u lost me an other player’s Arena.

(edited by Avarres.9735)

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: SansSariph.9548

SansSariph.9548

I’m also bugged in this way, daily hasn’t reset (nor has my arena reward track cap).

Oddly, I just got a daily achievement chest out of nowhere after my last match. My daily achievements panel is the same as it was before.

Even more odd, the chest contained no karma and no laurel – just a mystic coin, some silver, an essence of luck, and a bank access express…

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: DjGriffon.8461

DjGriffon.8461

I noticed that when i logged in yesterday i had 3 of my 5 dailys done for me, so i finished the other 2 but did not get the laurel, today i logged in 4 of the 5 were done i finished the last one and still no laurel, however on the character select screen it said that none of the dailys were completed.
When the patch came out when I first noticed something was screwed up my monthly had reset with a countdown timer of 365 days left. that has been fixed but my achievements that I had accumulated to that point have been erased. NOT HAPPY.
But moreso not happy about not getting the Laurels, because I cannot get the recipe I need to craft my first piece of ascended gear with out the stupid Laurels!!!!!
I know the devs are working very hard to fix this and are under alot of stress and you hear more crap when things go bad, and never when things are going good. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: broken soul.2147

broken soul.2147

i am not getting rewards since the update. i did my dungeon runs and notice not getting a chest after completing area and no bonus chest with 1 gold after completing the dungeon. i went into fractals lv 38 to not get the bonus chest when finishing the fractals… i just noticed my dailies also have not reset. 3 updates and nothing has been fixed. i do not WvW i am a PvE player that runs dungeons and fractals. with this bug happening i guess you want me to quit because i have no reason to play anymore.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

Broken be glad you didn’t get that bug and the WvW chest bug, all I have to play is WvW and yet I am scared as I am playing that I could end up with my account banned. I am in the same boat though, no daily resets on anything PvE related and I just gave up on it. Have yet to hard test sPvP, but am not to worried about that till the Balthazar craze is over and the people there just for the skin shuffle back to PvE or WvW. So this has been a week of up level zerging or havoking with guild in WvW so far for me.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Blasino.3128

Blasino.3128

Same daily bug for me….

Uturunku Yana, Guardian / Chullachaqui Yana, Engie
Group Stability is a hell of a Drug – Rick James
vT

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Add me to the list. Dailies are not resetting.

Every time the daily reset rolls around, my dailies from the previous day(s) are still marked as complete. Therefore I end up with 5/5 completed dailies already, unable to get the daily reward.

Other related issues:
- Daily boss rewards do not reset
- Daily dungeon path rewards do not reset
- Daily time-gated materials do not reset

Anything related to the daily reset is now broken.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Xandrian.8304

Xandrian.8304

Did Fractals lvl 29 yesterday and got no daily chest, did it again today – still no daily chest!!!

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Ditto with the dailys not resetting, no laurel. Woe is me, all that.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

Same thing happening to me Losing out on 2 laurels and counting (and around 14 AP so far)

Wondrous Achiever \o/

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Nouvel.2375

Nouvel.2375

Add me to the list. Dailies are not resetting.

Every time the daily reset rolls around, my dailies from the previous day(s) are still marked as complete. Therefore I end up with 5/5 completed dailies already, unable to get the daily reward.

Other related issues:
- Daily boss rewards do not reset
- Daily dungeon path rewards do not reset
- Daily time-gated materials do not reset

Anything related to the daily reset is now broken.

Same problem with me.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Failien.3518

Failien.3518

Same for me now, I´m daily doing 1 (or more as needed) fractal runs just for getting daily chest an hoping in some interesting drop. I did not get it yesterday and so I did not get it today. It starts to be really irritating, becose its simply the only thing Im doing it for…

Someone should take look to this and try to fix it as fast as possible, becose this is a bit unfair for players facing this kind of bug.. :-/

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

And add me to the list… Same problems as everyone, no chests, no daily reset etc. I have to say this is extremly disappointing. A small bug that affects one boss or one part of the map is something, but this is just unacceptable.

Recruiting for raid team here.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

PS: It would be nice to have a dev response on this, just to know that you guys are working on this issue…

Recruiting for raid team here.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

PS: It would be nice to have a dev response on this, just to know that you guys are working on this issue…

yes, this is not just a small bug, would be nice if someone from ArenaNet comments about this.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Adonai.5071

Adonai.5071

I have the same thing, daily dungeons, fractals and crafting laurels etc… didn’t reset since after 15 april although the daily chest of completing 5/5 i am getting but without laurels or anything else, just the coin karma potion and green luck. also when the hour passes my daily usually have 2 or 3/5 done even i didn’t do any activity yet

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Grace.6074

Grace.6074

Have the devs even acknowledged this issue yet? I woke up expecting it to be fixed by now and they haven’t even issued a statement saying they know it’s going on and will fix it?

Aerre – Sylvari Elementalist
Necro/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer/Guardian
HoD – PHZE

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Kirito.7893

Kirito.7893

Man, i thought this last update would fix this but i guess it didn’t. Another day with no kind of rewards….

[Bae] is gae

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Linaeus.6253

Linaeus.6253

I only got this bug yesterday. Started with 3 dailies done. Did Maw and Karka. Got the boss chest from Maw, but no daily rare. Didn’t get anything from Karka. Did Teq and only got 3 dragon chests. Proceeded to do every world boss getting the boss chests but no daily rares. My JPs reset and so did my nodes. My condolences to those who have had this problem for longer than I.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: cuasilk.6927

cuasilk.6927

At least I’m not alone with this.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I’ve submitted a ticket and replied with additional problems as I come across them. Four emails have gone out so far. Hoping they will take notice soon.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: whenfirecomes.7963

whenfirecomes.7963

Still no red post?

This is a pretty game-breaking bug for many affected by it. I myself see no point in even logging in today, or until it’s fixed. That no dev has responded after days to even acknowledge the issue is rather disappointing, to say the least.

I wonder if, at this point, we should even hope for a dev reply before Monday, due to the holiday…

(edited by whenfirecomes.7963)

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Logged in on 4/17 to find 3 dailies complete which I didn’t think I should have, but also I should have had 2 or 3 monthlies complete, but now only have 1.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Toyah.4902

Toyah.4902

No resolution nor even a comment yet Anet? Really? Oh well, I’ll be logging in each day to check for a fix until then I’m out of the game.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Dark Descent.4038

Dark Descent.4038

been 3 days with this bug, been shouting in emails and here about it for 2 days now,like other ppl in this thread im a PvE player, and with this bug i cant do anything but look at the shiny animations; no reply to 4 emails other then the autorespond bot, no answer from Anet whatsoever. Only thing ive learned so far : ignoring this problem is clearly not solving it.
AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS CRAPPY SITUATION.
ok Anet, u want me to quit, u got it

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Nethres.7168

Nethres.7168

I would also like to add, I am having this problem and have sent a ticket in.

Please Anet, fix this, I would like to get back to playing the game, rather then just waiting for you to fix it.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Menttu.6237

Menttu.6237

Same problem here. Last time I got dungeon rewards was on tuesday/wednesday.

Daily reset bugged

broken soul.2147

its nice that nobody in arena net has nothing to say i guess two pages of complaints isnt enough to make it a big deal.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Wwefan.4982

Wwefan.4982

I have had the same problem but I know that I was on a megaserver the day this started I was on Metrica. I mean the day the patch came out I was in Queensdale and the daily reset for Wednesday worked fine then I went toy Metrica so I think its the megaserver

Sylvari mean

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

only bring the possible exploit at the bottom to light in the hopes it speeds up efforts and information on this massive bug and do not condone anyone doing it

3 times my account did not hit reset
still have the same daily so no laurels for me
time gated crafting just counts bk from 24 when it hits 0
i cant mine as they wont reset
cant do dungeons as i get not daily reward also no chest in dungeons they just dont show up
cant charge my daily quarts

i would also like to bring to light this bug that “could” be exploited
eg monthly
this is just a theory but my daily resets back to how it was when the bug hit so
3-5 done each day
if my monthly does that which is 2-4
then each day i can complete a monthly and be rewarded with black lion items among other things

i repeat and need to say this i have not or do not plan to do this im only bring this to light in the hope it speeds up efforts to fix this bug

(edited by Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271)

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

If this isn’t fixed there’s almost nothing for me to do in game other than tryhardy premades.

This is why daily time gated content is bad.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Daily reset bugged

broken soul.2147

in blackgate @ 4:40 est i just did wurm and maw pre events and they did not spawn…. this must be part of the bug aswell

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

This is still unresolved.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: luisangel.3059

luisangel.3059

same problem, daily bugged, lost much gold!

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

band aid fix for players. Remove time gates until fixed.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: whenfirecomes.7963

whenfirecomes.7963

This is why daily time gated content is bad.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Heart of Ashes.8412

Heart of Ashes.8412

Dailies not resetting for me, and I can’t collect from home nodes either – though it looks like jumping puzzles chests are resetting. I did log into the grove right after the update and it had been converted to megaserver – also had the mute chat bug.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: delta.2568

delta.2568

On the French forum, Stephane Lo Presti community manager replied :

*… I merged several topics that are related to the same bug system success. This bug causes several problems at different levels. It affects success (daily / monthly that are blocked) also coffers dungeon / fractal / McM / Boss of the world (not shown). We do not know when a fix will be deployed but are actively working on resolving the problem.

Thank you for your understanding…*

… We are working on a fix which will be deployed later, but do not know when…

https://forum-fr.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Sujets-fusionn-s-Bug-des-succ-s-succ-s-bloqu-s-pas-de-coffres

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

On the French forum, Stephane Lo Presti community manager replied :

*… I merged several topics that are related to the same bug system success. This bug causes several problems at different levels. It affects success (daily / monthly that are blocked) also coffers dungeon / fractal / McM / Boss of the world (not shown). We do not know when a fix will be deployed but are actively working on resolving the problem.

Thank you for your understanding…*

… We are working on a fix which will be deployed later, but do not know when…

https://forum-fr.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Sujets-fusionn-s-Bug-des-succ-s-succ-s-bloqu-s-pas-de-coffres

So why is this not posted on the English forums? Will they be “refunding” the lost Laurels we have now missed out on?

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

It is posted on the english forums, on this thread I linked above:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Merged-topics-Achievement-bug-no-chests-dailies-stuck

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

It is on the English forums, just in a different thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Merged-topics-Achievement-bug-no-chests-dailies-stuck

Edit: beat’d

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Nethres.7168

Nethres.7168

Another day, no dailies

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Captain Moe.9350

Captain Moe.9350

2 pages no Anet response…3days of issues this is kittening me off…like a LOT

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: psycotic night.8076

psycotic night.8076

yet again, come on Anet listen to us!!! fix your game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

I’d like to point out world bosses are also not resetting from this… this is KITTENING insane.

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

second reset with no daily reward

Magumer Ranger

Daily reset bugged

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

PLEASE fix this fast. I’m running out of things to do

also. i wonder why they merge the other topics but dont do anythign at all to this topic :|

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

(edited by NTDK.4897)