Source to Here This Node/Link
Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address
0 Z-PC.hsd1.wa.comcast.net. [10.0.0.3]
0/ 50 = 0% |
1 0ms 0/ 50 = 0% 0/ 50 = 0% 10.0.0.1
2/ 50 = 4% |
2 15ms 9/ 50 = 18% 7/ 50 = 14% 96.120.100.41
0/ 50 = 0% |
3 14ms 2/ 50 = 4% 0/ 50 = 0% te-0-7-0-4-sur02.tumwater.wa.seattle.comcast.net [68.86.97.177]
2/ 50 = 4% |
4 17ms 4/ 50 = 8% 0/ 50 = 0% be-44-ar01.seattle.wa.seattle.comcast.net [69.139.164.22]

Trace complete.

Section completed in 192.51 seconds

For the last three days, I haven’t been able to stay in the game for more than two or three minutes.

I’ve taken the game off my computer and installed it in a completely different place – and it’s worse.

I’ve checked for malware, viruses, connection problems to Comcast.

I’ve filed in game reports that apparently are not getting to the end – dozens of them, dozens about still being able to move, but not one skill will go off – then, not all but most of the time dropping connection, over and over and over and over and over.

The game isn’t playable for me and I’d like to know why.

I can ping and traceroute to any other website on Earth and not one of them times out, but not all traceroutes to your servers work consistently and many times I get timeouts, many times, a lot of them.

During the ‘day’ Pacific time, this is as good as it gets. As soon as “Prime Time” Pacific time hits( 5pm – 11pm) , your servers reject incoming transmissions – and I would like to know why.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Diag - Nothing working in the game

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I strongly recommend starting a support ticket and including the same information.

In-game /bug reports and forum posts don’t guarantee that you get an individualized response; only a ticket can do that.

Good luck and please let us know what you find out.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I strongly recommend starting a support ticket and including the same information.

In-game /bug reports and forum posts don’t guarantee that you get an individualized response; only a ticket can do that.

I was scolded for putting in a ticket. Not kidding, I was told it belongs here and not there.

Believe me, I am doing what I was told to do in email.

I am sick and tried of being scolded by Anet in email for doing what all other companies do , help their customers in email, with screenshots which actually go to those who write the code or fix the code.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I was scolded for putting in a ticket. Not kidding, I was told it belongs here and not there.

Believe me, I am doing what I was told to do in email.

I am sick and tried of being scolded by Anet in email for doing what all other companies do , help their customers in email, with screenshots which actually go to those who write the code or fix the code.

Ask for your ticket to be escalated; it sounds as if the person who first answered didn’t understand the issue (or the data you provided).

My experience has always been that folks do exactly what you want: help their customers, including connecting them with the right expert if needed.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Gator.5729

Gator.5729

I can’t believe they would scold you for it, I’ve been playing for 4+ years and never had anything but good or great support.

But, since this problem you are having is not affecting every single player then it would appear to not be a problem with the game servers. They might be directing you to the forums to see if any of us can help. In my opinion “ping plotter” is much easier to diagnose, if you can run that and post the results it may help. Also, make sure you are using an open map IP for the tests.