Dungeon ''badges'' rewards are broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Yarin.7982

Yarin.7982

Dear anet support team,
Would you kindly fix this and REFUND me ASAP? It is very annoying if you play without exploiting, yet you are punished by broken DR system? Short story:
2 days ago: first time arah path 2- 45 badges
1 day ago: first time arah path 2 -45 badge, CoF route 1 -45 badges, CoF route 2 -30 badges (in each dungeon everyone else got 60!)

This is TOTALY OUTRAGEOUS! I am punished because of broken system that try to prevent exploiters. Awesome trough the roof. Really

Posted by: Dekkar.7249

Dekkar.7249

same situation here.
3 run in different days
1 only path 2 of cof, 2 different path of cof, 45 45 30 :S
my team mate receive 60 instead!

So where is my token???

Posted by: Mr Prismatic.9578

Mr Prismatic.9578

Hey everyone. We are currently investigating the issue with dungeon rewards not being awarded properly, and will be implementing a fix as soon as it is available. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to bring it to our attention, as well as those who have provided as much information as they can to help isolate the problem!

If you run into this issue in the meantime, please make note of the rewards you received in respect to others in your party and list that information here. Please be sure to include the name of the dungeon, as well as any insight into what other dungeons you have run with an approximate time that they were completed (i.e. 16 hours ago, 3 hours ago, etc.).

Again, thank you for reporting this issue!

Post that info on this topic~
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-Discussion-9-25-1/page/8