Emissary of the Mad King

Emissary of the Mad King

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: danteaurora.5748

danteaurora.5748

It seems this meta does not recognize achievements completed over 1 as you can see on the screenshot below.

Screenshot

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Kithzyan.5034

Kithzyan.5034

In my case its not recognising an completion. I have the Halloween Huntin’ track complete and still 0 on the meta achievement.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

After the hotfix it seems this achievement is broken now.

Also halloween events from spawned doors are not being counted for the event achievement, is this intended or another bug?

I included a picture.

Attachments:

(edited by Xuro.5861)

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: danteaurora.5748

danteaurora.5748

Same for me, except I managed the meta achievement to recognize one, but it still doesn’t see my other 2 complete achievements.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Flight.5194

Flight.5194

I have completed the “open 40 trick or treat bags” achievement 100% and it did not result in Emissary of the Mad King updating or indicating progress. I spoke in map chat and found that it has updated for others who have completed this, but they also spoke of issues wherein it did not update after finishing Master Carver and the like.

If Emissary of the Mad King is bugged, I think it should be a priority fix since it is a pertinent and pressing issue. I for one will be wholely chapped if I miss out on the awesome title because of a bug.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: rootnode.9546

rootnode.9546

I can second that. Same thing happening for me and my other guild members. Not entirely sure if it’s a bug, but it most certainly looks like it.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: NaYa Beast.1324

NaYa Beast.1324

For the “Emissary of the Mad King” achievement it says I have two Halloween achievements completed when I actually have three all maxed out. The picture was taken AFTER the most recent update that was supposed to fix Halloween achieve counts.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Dax.3815

Dax.3815

Jup ,still is not working.

(edited by Dax.3815)

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Dax.3815

Dax.3815

Correction: Emissary of the mad king is working now, but not retroactive.

Holloween events completed still is not counting door that spawn events.

Pumpkin carvning, as it did not get expanded like “holloween huntin”’ and “tick or treat bags opened”, seams to ne the culpit.

(edited by Dax.3815)

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: charmandah.4216

charmandah.4216

I have completed the pumpkin carving and the bags, and my title bar hasn’t moved. I’ve also completed the scavenger hunt. My friend has the exact same numbers as me, we’ve done the whole Halloween event together so far, and his Emissary of the Mad King bar has one tick in it. We’re even on the same tier in costume brawl. I think it’s bugged, but I’m going to re-do the scavenger hunt later, since most people believe its related to that.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: zzled.9125

zzled.9125

After the 24 Oct mini-update, I got ticks towards “Emissary of the Mad King” for:
- Halloween Huntin’ 150/150
- Trick or Treat bags opened. 100/100

But not for:
- Pumpkin Carving 150/150

Not sure if this is bugged?

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: NaYa Beast.1324

NaYa Beast.1324

Yeah I’m guessing it’s because of Pumpking Carving as well, just have to wait until they fix it.

As for the Halloween events I’m not entirely certain they’re referring to the door events, it could be something coming out in a later patch.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Peter.8047

Peter.8047

There is a bug with the Emissary of the Mad King achievement that is not counting all of my completed Halloween achievements. Yesterday I completed the Pumpkin Carving achievement and earned the title. It did NOT count towards the “Emissary of the Mad King” achievement track. Today I completed the"Holloween Huntin’" achievement and it DID count towards the “Emissary of the Mad King” achievement track. Please fix this!

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Mortbane.4308

Mortbane.4308

Mine didn’t count either. I didn’t realize it was supposed to since it was the first one I’d finished, but I’ve heard several people complaining about it. If it is supposed to count, then, yeah, I’d sorta like credit for it.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Did you go back to the master carver dude? I feel like he might give it to you. I have 2 for hunting and bags opened.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: DeathRow.2609

DeathRow.2609

Same for me. This is AFTER the patch so the statement about retroactivity is incorrect.
Yesterday I got the “Trick or treats bags opened” and my Halloween achievements counter went up to 1. Then today, after the patch was released I got the carving achievement but nothing towards my counter. And just now I got the third achievement and the counter increased to 2.

So it seems like it’s the pumpkin carving achievement that’s bugged.

Attachments:

Bleep-Bloop

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Caska.4367

Caska.4367

Same here, completed the trick or treat bag achievement and got credit but did not receive any credit for the pumpkin carving.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Ekriel.9601

Ekriel.9601

I’ve talked to the master carver guy and it isn’t counting for me either. 2 Achievements completed (Trick or Treat Bags opened + Master Carver) but Emissary of the Mad King says I only have one.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Failth.2935

Failth.2935

I am prtty sure it is not even suppose to count towards the Emissary of the Mad King tittle achievement

Ranger till the day I die!
Desolation [TLA]

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: LiveSpartan.8206

LiveSpartan.8206

I pretty sure the carver achievement doesn’t count towards emissary title since the carver achievement gives title.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Faerie.3657

Faerie.3657

Even tho previous patchnotes stated that achievement count got fixed I still didn’t get credit for the Pumpkin Carving achievement in the Emissary of the Mad King to count.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Kithzyan.5034

Kithzyan.5034

I have the exact same issue, if it is an issue. Can we please get clarification if this is a bug with the meta or its intentional that the pumpkin carving isn’t part of it (which could be the case as it gives a title reward on its own).

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Udyr.9283

Udyr.9283

I hope not, since the same happened to me

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: HauptmannDeutschland.4981

HauptmannDeutschland.4981

The Pumpkin Carving achievement grants a title so it will not count towards the overall event count for the Halloween event since the Emissary of the Mad King achievement also grants a title.

Konor Majere – Knights of Sancrist Isle – Eredon Terrace
“Only in death does duty end.”

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Rapid.7451

Rapid.7451

Hm, same thing for me.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Never.6014

Never.6014

Same for me, but I’m not worried. There are 7 achievements other than the meta, and it looks like they each fill about 20% of the bar, which leads me to believe you need any 5 of them to do it. This would be a smart way to go, as it would allow people to get the title, but have some flexibility if they miss a key event, or don’t have lots of time to farm.

I’m still annoyed that the finale event seems to only be happening once. While I’m busy.

Tell Anet’s boss what you think: http://tinyurl.com/arkgzku

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: migu.3597

migu.3597

Hm, same thing for me.

I have exactly the same titles, and exactly the same problem

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Moridin.3041

Moridin.3041

Anyone else having this issue?

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: zbrkesbr.4173

zbrkesbr.4173

No one gets credited in “Halloween Events Completed
achievement” for completing events. I think that achievement refers to further acts of event.

War doesn’t determine who is right, only who is left.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

The achievement people are able to get credit for right now by doing Halloween-related things is Emissary of the Mad King, if memory serves. The Halloween Events Completed one’s probably related to the next parts of the event like zbrkesbr said.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I’ve completed four of the achievements: Halloween Huntin, Master Carver, Mad Kings Clock Tower and the Trick or Treat bag achievement, all of them are maxed out, but the achievement that tracks how many Halloween achievements you’ve done still only says 2 instead of 4.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Karosu.3768

Karosu.3768

When entering the Mad King’s World, I received an increase in 1 for each of:

Labyrinth
Tower
Lunatic

But when entering the “Reaper’s” field, the value did not increase by one (still at 3/4) and thus I couldn’t complete the achievement. Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue?

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

3/4 is all you can get atm, it is speculated that the 4th will be the party … Labrynth and Lunatic count as 1 since it is same place. 1 for the tower and 1 for completing Reapers

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Engris.4098

Engris.4098

I can only get 2/4 for some reason, I have been to all 4 areas, and neither Lunatic or Reaper’s increased the counter.

Edit: Nevermind, upon leaving Reaper’s and getting back to the Labyrinth again, my counter was at 3/4. I’m assuming this means the 4th is to come in a later act?

(edited by Engris.4098)

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: spreadsheets.9805

spreadsheets.9805

There seems to still be an issue with this achievement.
A dev has confirmed that carving and the tower are not supposed to count, but look at the attached screenshot.
I have only 2 achievements left, yet the meta-achievement bar clearly indicates that there are still 3 achievements to do. I have done the monthly candy corn consumption to check if that counts. It doesn’t.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Sarge.7489

Sarge.7489

I have completed 3/5 requirements for the EotMK and it shows only 2 done. I have completed the Halloween Huntin 150/150, the Halloween Events Completed10/10, and the Trick or Treat Bags Opened 100/100. But in the top Emissary of the Mad King it shows 2 completed.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Kesarai.5084

Kesarai.5084

I have 4 complete, one being the Master Carver, and it showing me as only having 3 under the event completion so Haupt may be right in that the carving doesn’t count. I really hope not but it’s looking that way

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Sarge.7489

Sarge.7489

I guess i didnt see this before I posted my issues as well…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Emissary-of-the-Mad-King-issues/first#post558359

I know that the most you can have right now is 3/5, which i have done. Carving and clock tower do not count towards EotMK ach…

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Wikus.7504

Wikus.7504

I also have the same problem with Emissary of the Mad King achievement as described above.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

I have same prob.

Attachments:

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

Emissary of the Mad King

Kasteros.9847

same prob. here ;/ dunno what is it

Attachments:

[One][SiOn][dF]

Emissary of the Mad King

Kasteros.9847

Samee here dude ;/

Attachments:

[One][SiOn][dF]

Emissary of the Mad King

Kasteros.9847

u will not get, carving isn’t part of Emissary, U need to complete: Attend party, Events, Huntin’, Mad king’s world and T&T bags, BUT there is issue with Emissary cos u have 50% chanse for update of this 1, we must w8 for patch :P

[One][SiOn][dF]

Emissary of the Mad King

Kasteros.9847

Same here dude, dunno what is wrong, issue. we must w8 for next patch

Attachments:

[One][SiOn][dF]

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

Worst thing is the achievement does not give you any detail so you don’t even know if you are missing something or it is bugged. How can you not be informed on what you have done and what else you need to do for an achievement system? It is the same for the daily achievement for killing different types of mobs, which is always the last one remained and you have no idea how they categorized mobs.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: mobbes.6859

mobbes.6859

As per the attached screenshot, I completed all achievements that can be done so far for this special event. When I got the open 100 trick or treat bags achievement, the mad king emissary achievement did not go up by one.

The bag I opened for 100 was a personalized trick or treat bag from reaper’s harvest. Since then, I opened at least another 20 regular bags and nothing has happened.

I am stuck at 2/5. Other people have been posting screenshots of their progress and they have the same achievements but are at 3/5. I’ve redone everything I could possibly do in this special event to see if it will update but still no change in progress. I fear that I will not be able to complete the achievement even though I have met all requirements in the end unless this is fixed and the event is ending in a few days.

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Amon.3275

Amon.3275

Same problem! Everyone is at 4 now that Act 3 has started, but I am stuck at 3:

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Amon.3275

Amon.3275

Same problem! Everyone is at 4 now that Act 3 has started, but I am stuck at 3:

Attachments:

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Valinerya.6713

Valinerya.6713

Same issue here.

Emissary of the Mad King

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Same here. I really want that title.

Attachments:

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)