Fix our legendary please

Fix our legendary please

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hexgame.4802

Hexgame.4802

I thought the new cosmetic changes on some of the legendary weapons were amazing. I was really looking forward to the footfalls being updated last patch. Sadly, despite being in the patch notes, the Bolt and several other legendary weapons never got their update.

• Bolt
  • Rodgort
  • Incinerator

From the patch notes:

The Juggernaut, Bolt, Incinerator, and Rodgort now have larger footfall effects.

Other legendary weapons which are bugged.

• Bifrost – Footfall effects are bugged.

Also assuming those leaked patch notes are real, they weren’t even mentioned being fixed.

It has been over 10 days, No dev has commented on any of the threads about unchanged legendary weapons that were in the patch notes. That really makes me upset, I want to know if this is being worked on, or has been overlooked, or heck, even if this was a patch note error.

Just give us something, there is no reason something should go 10 days without a dev response.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

(edited by Hexgame.4802)

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

this post is a focus point anet needs to look at dev interaction is needed not for you all to sit back and scratch ur heads maybe ur playing rock paper scissors to see who has to reply I dont care do something my god need more people like Josh that’ll just step up take the flak and sincerely work on fixing the problem unlike the way you guys avoid cantha you don’t have to say it might even become part of them game just be real and say “we can’t” or something don’t just say nothing and go silent when the player base asks you a question….

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

this post is a focus point anet needs to look at dev interaction is needed not for you all to sit back and scratch ur heads maybe ur playing rock paper scissors to see who has to reply I dont care do something my god need more people like Josh that’ll just step up take the flak and sincerely work on fixing the problem unlike the way you guys avoid cantha you don’t have to say it might even become part of them game just be real and say “we can’t” or something don’t just say nothing and go silent when the player base asks you a question….

It’s 6:40 am where they live now. Don’t you have some patience? He posted this at 3 AM

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Indeed! We need answers! Also, will they ever be Account bound ON EQUIP? So i can switch them between my alts

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

It’s 6:40 am where they live now. Don’t you have some patience? He posted this at 3 AM

I wasn’t expecting an answer now. I just started it early to start a conversation to hopefully show Anet, this is an issue we want fixed.

There is absolutely no reason why a question such as the legendary bug should go unanswered for 10+ days. Especially when people keep asking about it and another thread has close to 100 posts.

I really don’t care if they say “It was a mistake on our part and no changes were made to the legendary” Just as long as they update us on something.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

Especially when people keep asking about it and another thread has close to 100 posts.

Not to be unnecessarily harsh here, but if there you knew there was another thread, why did you make this one?

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Especially when people keep asking about it and another thread has close to 100 posts.

Not to be unnecessarily harsh here, but if there you knew there was another thread, why did you make this one?

I think the Devs are afraid of that other thread.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I also need to know if Meteorlogicus is bugged, because the trail can be seen when you log in at night, but when u attack it disappears!

#ELEtism

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: kyomi.4971

kyomi.4971

I think this belongs in the Bug Report section rather than Game Discussion.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

The Bifrost’s footfall effects aren’t updated too, it’s still hardly visible and so pale.
They have to make them more visible and intense.

The Bifrost: Updated the effects and texture to be more detailed and vibrant, enlarged the footfall effects, and added a new projectile.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

As a Howler owner Id add that to the list too. The sound effect is pretty bad and the visual is not much better. Like honestly the ranger warhorn skill looks way better than howlers visual effects.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: kyomi.4971

kyomi.4971

Guys, remember this thread is about fixing the legendaries that were supposed to be updated. Not updating the current legendaries.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Guys, remember this thread is about fixing the legendaries that were supposed to be updated. Not updating the current legendaries.

Yes, this.

This is for the legendaries in the patch notes which weren’t updated.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: BOSSMAN.2647

BOSSMAN.2647

I think Rodgort, Incinerator footfalls are fine and I can clearly see them on the other side have you seen the predator footfall you can even see them at all.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

I think Rodgort, Incinerator footfalls are fine and I can clearly see them on the other side have you seen the predator footfall you can even see them at all.

They are supposed to be bigger according to the patch notes.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: BOSSMAN.2647

BOSSMAN.2647

Yes but they also do not state how big.

They could have increased it by 1% to 3% and that might be the increased size they intended.

I may be wrong and could be a bug but maybe to anet 1% or 3% increase looked right to them.

All you can do is now wait for their reply.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

I find it very unlikely their intentions were to increase the footfall size enough to where no one would notice. What would be the point?

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

ShadowMaster.5708

They could have increased it by 1% to 3% and that might be the increased size they intended.

I may be wrong and could be a bug but maybe to anet 1% or 3% increase looked right to them.

Why update them at all then? And considering they are like twice as small as the greatswords and kudzu footsteps, i doubt it.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Why update them at all then? And considering they are like twice as small as the greatswords and kudzu footsteps, i doubt it.

Pretty much this.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

I support this thread.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Bumping… Waiting for a response.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

why fixing what isn’t broken?? A lot of people worked for exactly those Legendaries because they are what they are. Everyone had access to youtube to take a look at the animations of the weapons… why whine now? O_o

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

why fixing what isn’t broken?? A lot of people worked for exactly those Legendaries because they are what they are. Everyone had access to youtube to take a look at the animations of the weapons… why whine now? O_o

Did you even read the thread? This isn’t demanding updates to our current legendaries. We are demanding the updates which were promised in the patch notes and live stream. The footfall effects never got updated.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Xian.3170

Xian.3170

flameseeker prophecies doesnt even get footsteps……why is that??

Fix our legendary please

Vol.5241

Because it’s exclusively an off-hand legendary.

I think off-hand legendaries don’t have them.

[Permabanned on Forums]

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

Did you even read the thread? This isn’t demanding updates to our current legendaries. We are demanding the updates which were promised in the patch notes and live stream. The footfall effects never got updated.

in leaked patchnotes? Seriously?

also, what right do you have to demand anything? you’ve paid the core game, updates are in the hands of the devs, which can (but don’t have to) get their ideas from the forums

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Fix our legendary please

TheJokester.4672

Rodgort has them they need to make rodgort incinerator and predator unique aspects in their footfall it doesnt make them feel special to have the exact same footfall big whoop my hand has fire or there is a flame colored aura around me that’s not making them unique now bolt footsteps still seem small but the fact there is electricity sparking everywhere makes it sexy why can’t the 3 fire weapons get a unique bit to them to make owners feel special and unique?

Edit to sum it up for you when u get in combat with other legendaries which I assume they were meant for not just walking around town going loot at me I’m pretty FIRST thing noticed is footfall specially in WvW i think ele thief engi/war or a noob using torch because it’s not viable really anyways Footfall is noticed first if it’kittenting you then it’s the weapon and lastly the character as a whole not the freaking hands so aura is at the bottom it goes footfall weapon/effects and aura make ALL legendaries have a more unique aspect to them twilight and sunrise are noticeable from footsteps alone as is eternity did well on dreamer axe moot kudzu(even tho i hate it) jugg and scepter work on the ones not mentioned please ie give footfall to flameseeker and ministrel(i do like the music notes comming off of it tho)

(edited by TheJokester.4672)

Fix our legendary please

TheJokester.4672

also, what right do you have to demand anything? you’ve paid the core game, updates are in the hands of the devs, which can (but don’t have to) get their ideas from the forums

double post? also that was in the actualy patch notes buddy not just leaked maybe if you read things you would know when it is said it will be done do it and don’t be like you. these were things promised I think more or less to make them slightly different from each other and predator but incin and rodgort were SUPPOSED to get footfal updates according to patch notes

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Yeah it was in the official patch notes and when I logged in after patch I didn’t notice any difference with incinerator. I figured it was a communication fail between devs and whoever posts patch notes and they’d apply it later. ;s

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Fix our legendary please

Vol.5241

Rodgort has them they need to make rodgort incinerator and predator unique aspects in their footfall it doesnt make them feel special to have the exact same footfall big whoop my hand has fire or there is a flame colored aura around me that’s not making them unique now bolt footsteps still seem small but the fact there is electricity sparking everywhere makes it sexy why can’t the 3 fire weapons get a unique bit to them to make owners feel special and unique?

Huh you’re right, never noticed footfalls from Rodgort

[Permabanned on Forums]

Fix our legendary please

ShadowMaster.5708

Huh you’re right, never noticed footfalls from Rodgort

Howler got them aswell

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

No… Not leaked patchnotes, the official ones.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Cole Eyre.8471

Cole Eyre.8471

My poor Howler is neglected.

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

My poor Howler is neglected.

We hear you. I’m just wondering if Anet does.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Legendaries are still not updated. Its been over 2 weeks!

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

So nothing in the patch notes about any legendary. The “update” you did two weeks ago bugged Meteorlogicus. Please at least acknowledge all the problems with many legendaries now!

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

How is Meteorlogicus bugged?

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

I support this thread.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

Bump…….. For a dev response.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

How is Meteorlogicus bugged?

You can see photos and explanation in this thread but then the amount of complaint threads in the post I’ve linked:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Meteorlogicus-Visual-Bug/first#post2818497

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Added Meteorlogicus to the list.

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Snoctopus.7084

Snoctopus.7084

Eternity is also bugged, and missing the color burst when the weapon is drawn, and trail/visual effects when the weapon is thrown.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

The Bifrost’s footfall effects aren’t updated too, it’s still hardly visible and so pale.
They have to make them more visible and intense.

The Bifrost: Updated the effects and texture to be more detailed and vibrant, enlarged the footfall effects, and added a new projectile.

+1, Bifrost footfalls weren’t updated at all.

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Isabella.5796

Isabella.5796

Still no kittening reply from a dev. Really starting to think that they could care less about these “promised” updates. They don’t care

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Bump………..

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Its been over two weeks without a single response from Anet. Can you guys please let us know if you at least seen this thread?

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Its been over two weeks without a single response from Anet. Can you guys please let us know if you at least seen this thread?

Seriously, I don’t think ArenaNet responded to a single thread to acknowledge this.

I feel your pain:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/ArenaNet-does-not-care-for-Legendaries/first#post2858416

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

Fix our legendary please

Hexgame.4802

Bumping, again…….

Lynsey – 80 Human Mesmer
Perky – 80 Norn Guardian
Soapie – 80 Human Ranger

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Next

Hello folks,

Just so you guys know, we have several issues from this thread noted in our tracker. I can’t give you an ETA on a fix, however.

Keep in mind, this forum gets pages and pages of posts each day. Just because I haven’t responded to your thread doesn’t mean I haven’t reported the issue.

Pro-tip: Being inflammatory or hostile in your posts makes me much less likely to respond to a thread.

tl;dr: Let’s be friends!

-Josh D

Fix our legendary please

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

What about transmuting Legendaries after the patch? The dreamer update was … Sickening to put it lightly. Can I transmute it and keep the ability to change stats out side of combat?? If I can so that I’ll transmute it and equip it again… If not I’ll just settle on a single stat and transmute it. I can’t get back to the game for another four days or so to testit myself so looking for an answer before I have the chance.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.