Graven Cay Skill Point

Graven Cay Skill Point

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: InfectionX.8745

InfectionX.8745

The Graven Cay Skill point won’t allow you to commune with it when all of cursed shores temples are controlled.The statue next to the point will show as uncontested, and yet the vines will keep attacking preventing you from communing with the point.

Graven Cay Skill Point

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Didn’t you just post in the thread directly below, about this issue? Surely, one thread collecting all the information would better serve for the Devs to read.

Graven Cay Skill Point

Posted by: InfectionX.8745

InfectionX.8745

Apparently not, since the previous fix/response was incorrect.Don’t you have anything better to do then post snide comments in response to the posting of bugs?

Graven Cay Skill Point

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Apparently not, since the previous fix/response was incorrect.Don’t you have anything better to do then post snide comments in response to the posting of bugs?

The statue of melandru commune skill point in Graven Cay is bugged and the vines will still attack even if the temple of melandru is under pact control. It is my last point i need for map completion.

I’m having the exact same problem.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/melandru-commune-skill-point-not-working/first#post3924145

Graven Cay Skill Point

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Since there is already one thread about this being bugged, we are closing this one.