Great Jungle Wurm Daily chest MISSING

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TheFallenAngel.1320

TheFallenAngel.1320

What the **** ppl …what is this bug, apperantly known for all and yet not fixed… and what will ppl that get no daily chest for doing what is alleged hard end-game content will recieve for compensation – at best a sorry… thats not fun what so ever… its bad enough u have to do it million times in order to get something, because RNG is so great… 1 person can get drops every time and 100 others get nothing what so ever… and here we are doing worm at daily basics, killing it all 3 heards just so we can get NO CHEST…

(edited by TheFallenAngel.1320)

Posted by: Alugjen Darlas.5329

Alugjen Darlas.5329

Been like this for the past 3 month’s ^^ , soon the fix and by that i mean never .

[SC]Nine Inch Nose -205 Precurssors .

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I don’t really care about the chest, but I still don’t have my “Wurmicidal” achievement despite beating the wurm several times, and it’s getting very frustrating.

Posted by: TheFallenAngel.1320

TheFallenAngel.1320

SOooo any response???? We keep killing jungle worm every day, and there are like 5-10 ppl on each worm with no daily chest ????????

Posted by: Thomas.1962

Thomas.1962

Last four days I killed the wurm three times (1 time crimson, 2 times cobalt) all three times I did not get a bonus chest as well. Also heard other people not getting chest. For end-game content this is really frustrating indeed…

Posted by: Phenom.8507

Phenom.8507

Again!! pliss a dev tell us u know about this bug…. we just killed wurm got the normal big chest but no daily one….. soooo annnoying it the high lvl content:(

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Maybe this is related to Shadow Behemeoth? I got daily rare chest, but no chance at the big chest even with maximum effort and gold completion? I saw the Chest and pressed F on it, but got nothing.

I did him two nights ago before so its not a case of, “Oh you did it already.” Is this the same problem you guys having on the big guys like TEQ and wurm?

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: Chris.2587

Chris.2587

Just experienced this bug for the third consecutive day. Really frustrating! I sent a bug report on the website, but the GM who replied told me to send a bug report in-game, which I’ve already done for each of the past times I’ve encountered the bug (no response to any of them).

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Any news about this ?
It happens (for me) more and more often.

I sent several reports, absolutely no responses from support.

I really don’t see why it happens, i always play the same (a condi necro), at each run :
i kill a lot of husks
i hit the wurm in phase 1
i hit the wurm in phase 2
i do not die
i do not leave the area during the event
i (obvisously) don’t get disconnected (i often get disconnected but then, can’t get back in)
i get the big chest on the main waypoint
i don’t get the bonus chest

So really i don’t see what is triggering this bug.
Maybe not killing any regular mobs (larvas, small wurms), just husks ?

Posted by: bradldz.3728

bradldz.3728

First of all in that situation all you need to do is send and in game bug report, not open a ticket with cutomer support because that is for account issues. Second of all, when you submit a bug report dont expect anyone to contact you because anet doesnt send individual messages about bugs being recorded.
Now about the actual bug : i had it happen to me a few times too, i heard from some people that being in a full party helps, also recall someone saying that it might be related to tagging a certain amount of regular wurm mobs, when i tried both of those things i didnt get the bug so its up to you if you wanna take the advice, but some commanders insist its nothing to do with tagging the wurm mobs…. (i kinda think it might be considering we used to kill them a lot more than we do now so maybe something that was coded in from start is only being noticed now as ppl dont bother with the wurms and other mobs much?)

Posted by: Chris.2587

Chris.2587

First of all in that situation all you need to do is send and in game bug report, not open a ticket with cutomer support because that is for account issues. Second of all, when you submit a bug report dont expect anyone to contact you because anet doesnt send individual messages about bugs being recorded.
Now about the actual bug : i had it happen to me a few times too, i heard from some people that being in a full party helps, also recall someone saying that it might be related to tagging a certain amount of regular wurm mobs, when i tried both of those things i didnt get the bug so its up to you if you wanna take the advice, but some commanders insist its nothing to do with tagging the wurm mobs…. (i kinda think it might be considering we used to kill them a lot more than we do now so maybe something that was coded in from start is only being noticed now as ppl dont bother with the wurms and other mobs much?)

The bug happened to me yet again today, and I clearly remember not touching any mobs aside from the wurm in both phases. I’ll try tagging vet wurm from now on, see if I still get this bug.

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

this also works for champions: maybe try to hit the wurm in 2nd phase in the 1st second? (the moment the wurm pops out of the ground) or be in a party.

If you hit a champion the first few sec/% when there is a big group around you always get loot, if you start hitting a champ without a party at for example 50% sometimes you dont get a champion bag. Maybe this is the same for the wurm bonus chest.

(edited by Fowidner.6930)

Posted by: Kaminali.2863

Kaminali.2863

Two day, two wurm death, zero gold chest…

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

As mentioned here too:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-The-Wurm-s-Golden-Chest

Killed all three heads, dealt lots of damage and got it well under the time, got both the wurm’s champion rewards and the event’s chest, but not the bonus chest.

Lots and lot of people from my world are having this problem.

Did no other events today. Neither yesterday.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Just happend now again, completed the event perfectly, no The Wurm’s Golden Chest reward, loads of players complaining after all the time and effort and do not even get rewards.

GG Anet.

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

On my side, i can say that it happens (quite frequently) on CRIMSON and COBALT wurm.
But, as far as i’ve played, i never had that bug on AMBER.

Does any of you already had the no-gold chest bug on AMBER ?