Guild Bank bugged

Guild Bank bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

>Wonder if it has to do with people who have multiple guilds.

Nope, I’m a one person guild with no other members. Belong to no other guilds. Sole owner of this one. I cannot access any guild bank or cave materials.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Mojo.7986

Mojo.7986

What is QA gonna do? We QA’d it, it doesn’t work. Get a programmer instead please.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: NobleSpirit.3462

NobleSpirit.3462

Since the very last update. I have not been able to get into my Gw2 Guild Bank.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Ricolicious.3854

Ricolicious.3854

I’m having the same problem too. Please rectify the problem soon.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

Locked out of 2 guilds with full access to all three components

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Mangoes.5163

Mangoes.5163

Same issue. Locked out of all tabs with full permissions.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: ferky.7463

ferky.7463

I have the same issue as the rest of the ppl here and I am only in my own guild and guild owner cannot access

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Can’t access my main guild’s bank either.
But I do have access to my personal guild that I only use for storage.

The one guild that has the problem, is a guild where there were still unclaimed items in the storage for other servers (from before the server merger); not sure if that’s got anything to do with it, though.

It’s also the guild that’s at the top of the list of guilds I’m in; even less sure if that’s got anything to do with it, though.

(edited by drowze.3709)

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: OctopusX.7185

OctopusX.7185

We’re aware of this issue and our Quality Assurance team is looking into it. Thanks for bringing it up!

Hey GM Talon, do you guyz intend to fix this anytime soon, like today?
Not to ask how this happened at first place lol :/

First question It will get fixed when it get fixed not like they can instantly see whats wrong and say yea this will take 2 hours.
Second question How in hell are they supposed to know that mate stuff happens when you add code.

What about backtracking all the stuff they’ve done in their “update” and find out who/why messed up the guild banks.
Not to mention the guy who messed up should be sanctioned. Oh w8.. in your opinion he should be awarded for doing half of his job?
Sometimes i really ask myself if the coders know what they are doing, and if they dont, why not?

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: GrungePunk.3095

GrungePunk.3095

Oh thank god. I haven’t played in 6 months and I just started back up again and finally got around to checking my guild bank to discover the red letters and exclamation points on my guild stash and treasure trove. It’s a personal guild and my two accounts are the only members. After buying like 6 bank tabs, 8 extra character slots, and a ton of cosmetic and fun items like the flute on my main account I decided to stop throwing money into the game and made the guild to store stuff between accounts like all my runes and sigils as well as my gold. Now all my gold is locked away and I was freaking out that I had lost permissions as the guild leader of my personal guild. Good to know this is just a bug that’s going to get fixed. Now it’s nothing more than a minor inconvenience. The panic attack has subsided. I bought a lot of drinks to get the influence for that 100 slot trove so I was freaking out about losing it.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Could be a bug against the person that created the guild. I can’t access one of my gbanks but other members can, I can access the other gbank I created with no problem.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

My solution was just to drop the guild and rejoined. I just have to wait 3 days to access it again. At least it “should” work as the 3 day timer is counting down.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Lugaedh.3609

Lugaedh.3609

>Wonder if it has to do with people who have multiple guilds.

Nope, I’m a one person guild with no other members. Belong to no other guilds. Sole owner of this one. I cannot access any guild bank or cave materials.

no it is not.
and this again looks not like professional automated testing and QA.
it is a standard test case.
use whatever suite you like, but pretty please automate those things…

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Kitsumeo.8754

Kitsumeo.8754

My private guild bank works and a pvp guild which I have access to works.
But in my main guild I have no access to any of the tabs as Guild leader.

• Could it be, because it was created during the headstart?

Hope it gets fixed soon as we have some major events running and following up right after each other and the bank needs to be cleared before we can get our next event to start.

Guild Leader of Whitelions [Claw]
Practise makes perfect.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

We’re aware of this issue and our Quality Assurance team is looking into it. Thanks for bringing it up!

Hey GM Talon, do you guyz intend to fix this anytime soon, like today?
Not to ask how this happened at first place lol :/

First question It will get fixed when it get fixed not like they can instantly see whats wrong and say yea this will take 2 hours.
Second question How in hell are they supposed to know that mate stuff happens when you add code.

What about backtracking all the stuff they’ve done in their “update” and find out who/why messed up the guild banks.
Not to mention the guy who messed up should be sanctioned. Oh w8.. in your opinion he should be awarded for doing half of his job?
Sometimes i really ask myself if the coders know what they are doing, and if they dont, why not?

And you dont think they are backtracking to find what messed up and attempt to fix it? but asking for it today is abit much mate.
Ofcourse he should be awarded hes puting out content for a game I play, crap happens sometimes you know murphys law.
So are you a coder aswell and know the trubble of puting new code into things? i know i aint, but i guess thats why some programs release new versions instead of pushing new code into the old one

Edit
Had to check and I also cant access 1 of my 3 bank guilds.
Its the first one i ever created that all my irl friends left.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

Is there any news on this getting fixed in the foreseeable future? I need to empty my main character’s personal storage into the bank before I can start on the new LS instalment.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Mitha.7039

Mitha.7039

Had this same issue, and I’m a Guildmaster. I can see everything that’s in the bank, I just can’t do anything: can’t move stuff in or out. The name of the different subsections is red with an (!) on it.

Sylvari roleplayers and fangirls: We’re suckers for the underdog…

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: deaths retreat.2905

deaths retreat.2905

It may be something to do with the world wide guild banks, i have two accounts as i was forced to get a separate one to play with other friends in European servers, now, on my american account i can access the guild bank, but on the euro account, i can not access it.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

got the same problem, any ETA on a fix know already or not? ;-)

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Lagwagon.9326

Lagwagon.9326

My personal guild bank is also greyed out and I cannot access any of the items I need. It’s nice that Anet can give canned responses but how about an update to at least allay peoples concern that it’s not a bug that Anet doesn’t considers a priority and that they are actually acting on and not just when they get to it because a small segment of the community is affected. There seems to be a lack of feedback on some issues that can give the perception that it isn’t important. Other mmorpg’s actually have a way to talk to someone in game that can, at the very least, acknowledge an issue and have an open ticket graphic to show that it is being addressed.

(edited by Lagwagon.9326)

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Chloe.6093

Chloe.6093

I have the same problem. No access to my own bank, and with leader rights. Access on other banks is possible.
Its the 4. time i have this problem. Last time it takes about 3 days to fix it.
I hope this time it takes less time.

Golem bank is fixed now

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Could be a bug against the person that created the guild. I can’t access one of my gbanks but other members can, I can access the other gbank I created with no problem.

My impression as well. Probably easy to fix.

For the mean time, it would be a super classy move if ANet mailed out limited-time guild bank golems to everybody.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Turkadactyl.5308

Turkadactyl.5308

Same issue, only with my main guild. Other guilds’ banks work fine, and other members can still access the main guild bank. :/

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Lets be honest .. it wouldn’t of been a patch day without the infamous guild and inventory resizing bugs cascading back into game.
You would think after all the previous patches producing these issues they might think to look out for them prior to patching.
Still lets draw a positive from this.. at least we’re actually showing as in a guild this time round, cos before we weren’t even showing as being in a guild and couldn’t see our guild stashes period…. so errmm well done 5/10 for QA

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: LindaPearl.2308

LindaPearl.2308

Ours is also bugged, and it totally makes me mad. Last month the golem banks were bugged, not sure if they still are or not, but that also is upsetting. I wish they would fix the bugs already, sent in many bug reports but so far doesnt seem to do any good.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

It may be something to do with the world wide guild banks, i have two accounts as i was forced to get a separate one to play with other friends in European servers, now, on my american account i can access the guild bank, but on the euro account, i can not access it.

You might have something there the only bank i cant access have a friend who moved over to Na servers from Eu totaly forgot that he was in there and started playing again.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: hamster bryan.8469

hamster bryan.8469

yup same here cant acces the guild bank end i am the leader of 490 ppl

Guild Bank bugged

Pixelpumpkin.4608

You might have something there the only bank i cant access have a friend who moved over to Na servers from Eu totaly forgot that he was in there and started playing again.

I created our guild. All 4 members are on the same server. None of us ever moved servers. The other three (one of which has full leader privileges) have access, I don’t.

I’m pretty sure that you cannot access the bank if you’re the one who created the guild.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Nazartan Izanami.5234

Nazartan Izanami.5234

Same problem for my guilds where I am the creator, since the update.
Guild Stash, Treasure Trove and Deep Cave are down…
Only 1 guild of my 4 is accessible.
I’m on the server Augury Rock, and my guilds are too.

(edited by Nazartan Izanami.5234)

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Senor Pantalones de Fuego.8069

Senor Pantalones de Fuego.8069

Can I haz bank axeses restorzed? Thanx pleez.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I created our guild. All 4 members are on the same server. None of us ever moved servers. The other three (one of which has full leader privileges) have access, I don’t.

I’m pretty sure that you cannot access the bank if you’re the one who created the guild.

I’m pretty sure this is the case because it also happens to me, the creator of my guild bank. They did fix the Golem Bank w/ this patch so there isn’t anything to do, besides making another feature to fix for the next patch.
Job security is always our main concern, is it not?

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m pretty sure this is the case because it also happens to me, the creator of my guild bank. They did fix the Golem Bank w/ this patch so there isn’t anything to do, besides making another feature to fix for the next patch.

I am the creator of my personal Guild, and I can access that vault. I am Leader, but not creator of another Guild, and can not access that vault. So, it does not seem to be who created which Guild.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

same here…

i am both the creator & leader of 2 guilds

one is personal guild, another is 500-men guild

i can access personal guild bank
not the 500-men guild bank

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Shalindra.5260

Shalindra.5260

I am the member of two guilds, one I am owner of, I can not access either guild’s vault, names in red, items greyed out.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

I am the creator of my personal Guild, and I can access that vault. I am Leader, but not creator of another Guild, and can not access that vault. So, it does not seem to be who created which Guild.

Neglect to say, I’m also the leader of the said guild.
For debugging assistance, can you guys list something like this, or revise your statement to reflect it:

A) Creator of guild bank: Yes/No
B) Leader of guild: Yes/No
C) More than 1 member: Yes/No
D) Any of your member can access: Yes/No
My case can’t access guild bank: A) Yes. Yes. C) Yes. D) Yes

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

Guild Bank bugged

Pixelpumpkin.4608

A) Creator of guild bank: Yes
B) Leader of guild: Yes
C) More than 1 member: Yes
D) Any of your member can access: Yes

Same as yours!

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue in which players became locked out of their guild banks.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: eldran.8134

eldran.8134

I’ve just relaunch the game after the new patch and it’s now working again. I was like you with one bank guild inaccessible (in red with !) and another one but now everything is fine. I can access both

Guild Bank bugged

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Yep, it works now. Then hopefully now they can look at the hot mess that is the LFG tool right now \o/

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

I just checked again after reset (my first login attempt of the day), and I now can access the guild banks in all guilds that I belong to.

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Nate Anabe.6091

Nate Anabe.6091

yep, I’m able to access all guild banks now

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
—Napoleon Bonaparte

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: Shadey Dancer.2907

Shadey Dancer.2907

Chears GM Talon and the team, all sorted and good to go now.

Guild Bank bugged

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

Previous

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Chears GM Talon and the team, all sorted and good to go now.

Glad to hear it! =) Thanks to everyone for the reports and fix confirmations!