In Tune - Achievement Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

6 tries, 3 times absolutely sure I did everything required including not getting downed or killed or ooc, still no achievement.

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

10+ tries, I have about 3 where I know I failed because I got the debuff.
I have around 5 tries where I am 100% certain I did not hit anything I wasn’t attuned for, including condition damage ticks (I checked the guys for damage counters and there were none). I am sure that I didn’t get any retaliation on me either.

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Its not bugged.

Hit on Stage 1: only with Prime Light Attunement… then go afk at safe spot.

Attachments:

Reaper – Anguîsh

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Im getting frustrated with this too, it seems silly that I must AFK in order to ‘achieve’ >.<

Not once have I got the debuff on todays kills.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

one problem is when you have 18 adds running around, 6 have each buff so if they all mix up, which they do, any attack with a cleave, bounce, aoe etc etc, can mean you hit one of each colour, which is a big problem, in face even fighting when those 18 adds up is suicide for this achievement.

I have a feeling this is what causes people to fail.

I think the only way I got it fairly easily is because one fight I was in, people killed the three holograms at once which meant they didn’t then split into 6 each.. so no chaos of holograms.

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

Its not bugged.

Hit on Stage 1: only with Prime Light Attunement… then go afk at safe spot.

Well, if you play like you -should-, you don’t get it. That means it’s bugged.

I can however update the thread with that you are not allowed to get downed. I just cleared it by contributing normally to each phase, making sure I had the right attunement. I also did not get downed. Alot of people in map chat said that if you get downed, you’re out of the game and that seems to be true.

Posted by: Forsakendusk.1694

Forsakendusk.1694

Hmm… Twice now I’ve gone in, hit only with the correct attunements and was never downed. I still have not received the achievements. Thinking next time I’ll go in and just video it. #frustrated

«Ñiymeria» {Norn Engineer}
Server:• Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

I’ve seen the many posts on both this forum and the Game Bugs forum reporting issues with the Assault Knights and I’d like to take a few minutes to respond to you all. We are certainly not ignoring the forums, the lack of red posts is because I have been running around trying to get the issues you report fixed as quickly as possible and I have not always had the time to follow up on your threads and let you know!

In regards to the Assault Knights, we are currently working on issues with:

1. How the Knights distribute their rewards to Players
  2. Design and balancing tweaks to help the all around functionality of the Assault Knight events

I do not have an ETA on the fixes, but be assured, they are of top priority. More details on exactly what was changed will be in the patch notes of the future hotfix when we release the fixes for both issues.

I would also like to touch base on the Achievements for the Battle for Lion’s Arch Release, in particular:

• Six Minutes to Knightfall
  • No More Tricks, Scarlet
  • In Tune
  • Bigger, But Not Faster

All of the Battle for Lion’s Arch achievements have been tested for their functionality and do unlock correctly; I have a few tips/notes for each:

Six Minutes to Knightfall

• This is likely not awarding due to the way we are currently awarding participation and rewards. Once we fix the first two issues listed in this post, this achievement should be attainable for everyone who gets event credit for an Assault Knight in a map.

No More Tricks, Scarlet

• This achievement requires a good deal of skill and awareness, make sure you are watching for the red telegraphs that show where the Holograms will fire next and make sure you do not run through any active scorch marks during the fight, good luck!

In Tune

• This achievement is also a tricky one, I would recommend you disable your auto attack so that you are precisely controlling when you hit the holograms. Necros, Rangers, Mesmers; watch your minions, pets, clones, and phantasms, their damage counts against you if you are not attuned. Engineers, your turrets fall under that category as well. For all professions, I would recommend crafting your build based solely on damage your character does and not use any summons or sources of outside damage. Again, attention is critical, always be aware of your current attunement and the attunement of the hologram you are fighting.

Bigger, But Not Faster

• This achievement also requires vigilant attention. Watch for the large red Extraction telegraph rings as a warning. Keep your dodges saved for this skill only. A good time to dodge is when you see the Knight jump up into the air; dodge sooner/later than that and you will miss the window and get hit by the Extraction attack.

I hope this post goes some way in helping you all progress through the Battle for Lion’s Arch content and I’d like to thank you all for posting in this forum. You all are invaluable in helping us to respond to issues that arises quickly as possible.

This recent post might help.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/escape/Battle-for-Lion-s-Arch-Open-Issues-and-Tips/first

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~