Invisible Wall @ Overgrowth-Keep

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tiscan.8345

Tiscan.8345

There is an invisible wall near the green keep in EotM when you run east from the reactor towards the bridge leading towards the observatory-area.

Attachments:

Posted by: Beezlebub.1538

Beezlebub.1538

Yep, can confirm this!

Posted by: Carshateme.8564

Carshateme.8564

https://youtu.be/wp9GV5CDnDA

and here’s a youtube video of it happening

Posted by: Dara Potocska

Dara Potocska

QA Embed

Hail friends! This issue has a fix in the works and once QA has verified it, we’ll push it out in an upcoming release. Thank you for… raising visibility on this issue. =D

Posted by: Tiscan.8345

Tiscan.8345

Hail friends! This issue has a fix in the works and once QA has verified it, we’ll push it out in an upcoming release. Thank you for… raising visibility on this issue. =D

Glad to hear its getting fixed… and a very punny reply

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

This comment deserves more likes… I must like it…. Where is my like button!!!

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

I’m very happy the internal testing team saw what a problem this was causing. And didn’t stare in to the abyss of code too long, to see a fix for it.

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It reminds me of a game (link), that makes “jokes” about game development, because at a certain moment there is a “change log” note where a dev says about making a trigger volume “visible” because someone else had misplaced it. xD

(edited by shadow.6174)