Issues with the Guild System? Post here!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yeah it seems to be hit or miss with this .. some of my logged on characters will give the 10 points, others will not. It’s odd.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

Guild Name: Dynasty Elite Warriors [DEWS]
Sever: Jade Quarry

I the leader of my guild. Recently I cannot add anyone into the guild (you can see in the pic), but I can kick any guild members.
So I really hope you guys can help me to fix this.

PS: My guild has the max upgrade on anything, hit 500 members before, this problem started few days ago.

Please ignore or remove this post as the issue has fixed itself, its seems a member did remove it but it did glitch still and lagged the better part of a day for everyone with access to the storage.

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Hi, is it possible to get confirmation on whether unaccepted invites automatically expire after a given period? We (Legion of Honour [XIII] – a cross server/region guild) had about 15-20 unaccepted invites in our roster and yesterday they all popped up at the same time to say that those people had left the guild.

We had recently hit our (at the time ) 200 member limit and wondered if maybe someone excepting an old invite caused the system to boot all the other unaccepted invites to make room, or if there is an automatic expiration.

Anyway, would be happy to provide more info and screenies if necessary – would love some clarification though – thanks.

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

Posted by: RundarMiyst.3967

RundarMiyst.3967

I have problems with guild influence too. Would something like this work?

Whenever a character represents a guild and earns guild influence for logging in a data structure for that account is added to the guild roster data structure with the server time of when this character earned the influence.

When the server time for influence is reset any character that is no longer in the guild that data structure is removed. For any guild member character logging in that tries to earn influence simply look at the data structure and do a check for when the last time influence was earned.

Posted by: Shimoto.6390

Shimoto.6390

Guild Name: ModNation [MOD]
Sever: Gates Of Madness
I am the leader of my guild. Recently I cannot add anyone into the guild but I can kick any guild members.
PS: Stuck at player member cap of 50 but even after removing inactive members down to 48 i am still unable to add new members.

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

Guild Name: ModNation [MOD]
Sever: Gates Of Madness
I am the leader of my guild. Recently I cannot add anyone into the guild but I can kick any guild members.
PS: Stuck at player member cap of 50 but even after removing inactive members down to 48 i am still unable to add new members.

There is a limit on open invites too. That can be the reason behind this.

Topic: Influence from logging in
I’m now up to 10,040 points lost since September 1, 2012.
Sometimes the second account is completely lost. Especially if it is the second in order to be called upon on a day. The sylvari city or the charr city seem to pose a problem too. Just be careful when reading this, because every time I saw a pattern it wkittentered the next time I logged in. So no definitive prove yet.

Posted by: Niyati.4215

Niyati.4215

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but i just transfered from Northern Shiverpeaks to Tarnished Coast and i lost everything i did in NS. All stats got reset to 0, i had a few things to rank 2 and one to rank 3. It was a lot of work lost considering i did all of that by myself…

Michael.4791

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but i just transfered from Northern Shiverpeaks to Tarnished Coast and i lost everything i did in NS. All stats got reset to 0, i had a few things to rank 2 and one to rank 3. It was a lot of work lost considering i did all of that by myself…

no bug – anything you do (influence points, guild buildings) is server bound. once you return, you get it back.

Posted by: mrtoxicacid.7196

mrtoxicacid.7196

I’m having a glitch with my guild where:
-I can’t access the guild bank (says the guild hasn’t built it yet)
-All the upgrades (politics, art of war) are at level 1, nothing has been upgraded
-No current upgrades, no upgrade history either
The problem has persisted, so I have tried:
-Standing down and representing
-Leave clan and go back in
-Lower and raise rank
-I tried changing characters
The guild always has a standard of 1-4k influence, a bank, and max upgrades. Everyone else sees that there are upgrades except me. Unless I’m crazy, or the guild is playing the biggest troll prank on me, I’m glitched. Can I get feedback on how I can fix this?

Posted by: EndlessDreamer.6780

EndlessDreamer.6780

Guild: Game On
Server: Crystal Desert
Issue: Our guild seems to have completely disappeared. It doesn’t look like anyone in the guild can see that they are in the guild anymore and it’s acting as if the guild doesn’t exist. It just happened last night and we’re not sure what’s going on. Pressing g shows that the guild doesn’t exist, however we have gotten confirmation that it does, in fact, still exist. So we’re not sure what’s going on. Even the guild founders are affected by this.

Posted by: SuperIkonBros.3906

SuperIkonBros.3906

My friend and I made our own guild so it would be easier to share items, but about a month ago all our guild upgrades disappeared so our guild bank also is now gone. Now we have no way to get the items that were in there if they even still exist. We were also nor refunded the guild points spent.

I hope someone can help us out with a fix.
Thanks

Posted by: NordicGod.6742

NordicGod.6742

Hello, I made a guild today with two friends and We’ve got 10 members but now when I try to invite anyone else I get an error code (Code=3040:1002:3:2016:101) I’m on “Sorrow’s Furnace”, Guild name is “Sorrows Legion” and Tag is “SoL”.
Many, many thanks.

Edit: I have no invites to people or anything like that, so that isnt the problem.

(edited by NordicGod.6742)

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

I am getting (Code=3040:1002:3:2016:101) error when trying to add people to the guild. I have paid the upgrade fee and am still getting error. I am on Devona’s Rest and the guild name is Solum Contego (SoCo).

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Dayblaze.9405

Dayblaze.9405

I recently purchased a “Drinks for the City” item from the guild promoter in Lions Arch for 2g. I was representing my personal guild, but when the item was purchased it applied the 1000 influence to a different guild I am a member of instead of my guild. I am on Jade Quarry server and the guild name is Critical Condition (Crit)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

When i try to invite to my guild, i get a message saying I reached the max membership message. I have 28 in the guild and no outstanding invite.

Im on Darkhaven and the guild is named "The Overnight Cats [BCAT]

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

Michael.4791

It’s now 5 months since I started watching and collecting the missing influence points for logging in with characters belonging and representing a guild. Since September 1 until January 31 I have lost exactly 10,950 influence points.
Almost never I earned at least half of the points. On average it is about one third of the points I should get (like yesterday I received 7 from 20).

No patch or update has changed anything. I have received or read no information even on the fact that it is on any to-do-list.
I am still waiting. I am stubborn, so I will continue to wait! (No threat, just the truth!)

Posted by: Exgermer.7436

Exgermer.7436

I Have been kicked out of my guild, yet nobody has been on too kick me out, and my guild members read it as left the guild. though this is not possible since i wasn’t online at the due time.

Anybody else had/has this problem and is there anything i can do about it?

Nvm i found out the problem

(edited by Exgermer.7436)

Posted by: Tharl.3742

Tharl.3742

Hello!
I also get the “You are not in a guild” bug sometimes: I am representing my guild but I can’t see guild chat and can’t send messages in it.
It appears to be quite random, like it didn’t work 2 days ago, was fine yesterday and is bugged again today :s

Posted by: kymaera.4739

kymaera.4739

Guild: Cute Demons Of The Underworld
Tag: [ETNA]
World: Devona’s Rest

This is a guild just with my five character slots. As many, I see very haphazard influence gains from logging in.

I created it on 1/28 and since at least 1/30, I’ve logged on all five characters each day.
Credits:
1/30: 3 members credited
1/31: 4 members credited
2/1: 4 members credited
2/2: No members credited
2/3: 3 members credited
2/4: 6 members credited…out of 5 total
2/5 (today): No members credited.

So, out of 7 days, I should have had 35 credits for 350 influence.
Instead, I have 20 for a total of 200 influence.

Posted by: DukeMalisto.5917

DukeMalisto.5917

Lost all of my guild memberships and information tonight sometime around 9:30-10pm PT. Everything else was available and working.

Couldn’t find a workaround from other posts. What fixed it for me this time was to exit to desktop and re-launch GW2. Hope this helps.

Posted by: Chaos.4395

Chaos.4395

It has been like this for 2 days now. I’ve tried everything. I have Art of War 4 upgrading with about 12 hours left. the +5% XP for the guild has been bugged for 2 days. It’s stuck at 0% and 0 influence to speed up. I’ve tried deleting it, removing it. When I Go away from the tab and come back it’s like I done nothing. Obviously an issue here, and i’m really egar to fix this! Please HELP!

Posted by: Xavori.3768

Xavori.3768

Guild: Crossroads of the Lounge (CLVG)
Server: Yak’s Bend

We hit 50 members. Trying to invite more correctly tells us we’re at the limit. However, no one in the guild can convince the registrar to let us raise the limit. Instead, she reports we don’t have enough members for upgrade.

Please fix. We’re a cuddly bunch and want more peoples!

Hey I just met you – And this is crazy –
But here’s my body – So rez me maybe?

Posted by: Ryahn.7254

Ryahn.7254

Guild: Crossroads of the Lounge (CLVG)

We hit 50 members. Trying to invite more correctly tells us we’re at the limit. However, no one in the guild can convince the registrar to let us raise the limit. Instead, she reports we don’t have enough members for upgrade.

Please fix. We’re a cuddly bunch and want more peoples!

I can second this. I just tried to upgrade our guild roster and she said the same thing.

Guild: Part-Time Heroes
Server: Gates of Madness

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

AS of today my Guild ’Masters of Ascendance [MOA] in Sorrows Furnace can not introduce new members. If I attempt to add new ones it informs me we are at our maximum number. We only have some 60 members and it will not allow me to increase our maximum capacity yet. I even removed some inactive members- but still i can not add anyone.

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Guild: The Iron Traingle
Ser:ver: Desolation

I cannot increase the guild size from 300 members. Even though we have 300 members it sais our membership is not large enough.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Posted by: Ryahn.7254

Ryahn.7254

Guild: The Iron Traingle
Ser:ver: Desolation

I cannot increase the guild size from 300 members. Even though we have 300 members it sais our membership is not large enough.

I have the same issue. Except I cant go from 50 e_e

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

I’m sure this has been mentioned (I think I saw one other person mention it on this thread at least), but login influence points don’t seem to be getting added properly. I understand if your char is an overflow, you may not get those points, but for random characters (not in overflow) to not get points randomly is weird.

I have 6 characters and many days I get credit for only 4 or less. I don’t know if having 2 characters in the same place causes issues or what (I had 2 in Rata Sum and randomly only one would get the points… sometimes neither). I have a small guild, 7 individual players, all on the same server, most with less than 3 characters each, all representing. And on days I’ve logged into all of my 6 characters and two other players logged in, I will see… 3 members logged in for 30 influence.

The other thing I’m seeing with this: you should see these 10 influence immediately upon login, but I notice that I’m only seeing 2-4 (depending on random day) characters get the influence, but sometimes at the end of the day, I still see 6 members loggin in for 60 influence, but I KNOW I am the only player that logged in at all! So when is it getting added? Is it finally tacking in my “overflow” influence?

Why are most/many of my characters not getting points? All of them get played at some point, some I craft a lot on, others I play with one friend or another (so they get played a little less), and one is my main who gets played the most (but I found out recently that overflow plays a huge part in that, so don’t be in LA!

Anyway, just wanted to share my experiences with this as well considering I’ve been monitoring it for the last couple weeks and have noticed these inconsistencies. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Here is a post I found before this one where someone else mentions his issues:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Guild-Attendance-Check/first#post1444164

Michael.4791

@Kyllaa
I’ve checked for this since September 1. I wait until the daily summary is up. Until yesterday I lost 12,890 points of influence. I have 20 characters which are testing. Yesterday I received only 5 logins, while 20 have been in. About 3 or 4 times I received the full amount due, but on average it is only one third that I am receiving.
I have not seen ANY reason why it is failing. Anytime I had an idea, it was crushed the very next day.
There have been no official information about this part of the guild related problems.

Posted by: Tormented.6380

Tormented.6380

Logged in today seems that we can’t access our guild treasure trove, as well as the fact that upgrades fail to activate or que up. Dreamers of Eden [DOE]
Hope you fix it soon!

Posted by: Kurakima.5148

Kurakima.5148

Logged in, seems im part of my guild this time around, but it now shows that i am the only member of the guild (wasn’t even guild leader) and i am currently representing but the tag is missing [tag]. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

Same problem here. Logged out and in 5 times now, but im the only member, offline, cant edit anything, and am frustrated :P

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Yeah logged out about an hour ago… all was fine, our guild had around 4k guild points saving up for out next guild bank upgrade…. just logged in and I am now the only memeber, no guild points, no upgrades at all and no tools are useable.

So.. which dev spilt the coffee over the guild hampster!!!
Better get our stuff back otherwise it will be back to DDO for me and the others!

Posted by: narkweak.9372

narkweak.9372

ive been trying to invite a someone to my guild for the past while, every time i try to send an invite though it tells me that im in too many guilds to join any more…
im adding a pic so you can see it, ive tried relogging, ive tried restarting my computer, me and my friend are the only 2 people in the guild at the moment, so i dont see how it could be a guild size issue, im also only in 1 guild
error code is
(3040:1002:3:1979:101)

edit: ive also had no other problems with my guild, im still earning influence, i can still use guild chat

Attachments:

Posted by: quickthorn.4918

quickthorn.4918

Guild: The Olden Gamers
Guild: The Orrian Ghosts
Guild: Bank of Thieves

All on Yak’s Bend. When I logged in the first guild today I found I was the only one displaying on the roster, as if no other members existed. There are 400+ members, someone’s always online and I could see the guild chat window as normal. Then I tried representing the second guild and the third, and the same happened. After a couple of minutes of swapping around, the full guild roster displayed with one of them and it was okay afterwards. Never seen that bug before.

My husband who is in the same guilds had the same issue at the same time, but it resolved itself faster for him.

(edited by quickthorn.4918)

Posted by: Dynamo.4978

Dynamo.4978

Guild Name: Black Flame [BF]
Server: Underworld

Hello!
I am the guild leader. Recently we cannot add anyone into our guild.
We got stuck at player cap 100 with only 47 members…
This problem started three days ago.

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

In our guild, People’s Front of Tyria [PFT], only a handful of our members can access the guild chat this morning, I just got a PM from one of our members saying shes unable to use the guild chat, but I can reply back to her beacuse the game thinks shes “offline”.
I asked the few members who could appear online whats going on, and they said they thought this bug was fixed before release, so its supposedly happened before.
You can tell who is and isn’t online beacuse they’re location is still displayed in the Guild Roster panel, but they’re recorded as offline and they’re names are grey’ed out.

Guild name – People’s Front of Tyria [PFT]
Server – Desolation

Posted by: Snoozy.6701

Snoozy.6701

Guild name: Legendary Karma
Server: SBI
Problem. I just put an upgrade for Level 5 Politic and it reduce my influence. The guild history show what is being upgraded but the Upgrade queue did not show the queue. Any upgrade or cancel upgrade is not shown ….

….nvm that, my officers can do the changes no problem … it’s just me

Snoozy
Legendary Karma [KARM]
Stormbluff Isle, SBI

(edited by Snoozy.6701)

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Guild name: The Brown Cow Train
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Issue: I queued up art of war level 5 and it took away the 20k influence, but didn’t show the upgrade in the queue or in the guild history. I’m the leader of the guild so I have access to everything, but it isn’t showing up anywhere, and my other guild members that are online don’t see it in the history or queue either, but they do see that 20k influence is missing.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

After the update/patch last night we (my guild) are unable to queue any bonuses via the guild upgrade UI. I have had other guildies that have permissions as well to try to no avail.

Serenity now~Insanity later

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Problem with the guild chat.
-I can’t see what other members say in the guild chat
-If I try to send a message it says that I’m not in any guild

I tried to represent another guild but I encountered the same problem.
I also tried to launch an upgrade and it worked.
I can see my name as online in the guild log.
It’s been this way for 3 days.

Posted by: Mysanthil.4796

Mysanthil.4796

Guild name: Despicable [Me]
My guild rank: Leader
Issue: Upgrade queue showing incorrect upgrades.

Details: I queued Level 4 Art of War about an hour ago, but build queue does not have Art of War queued. Instead, two upgrades that I reduced time to finish are still in the queue. It is building 15% Karma for 24hrs and 5% influence for 24hrs, even though both upgrades are already built and not activated. All of this is confirmed in the history log. Other guild members see the same thing.

Edit: Seems at least one guild member is seeing the queue as how it should be – Art of War at 94hrs, etc.

(edited by Mysanthil.4796)

Posted by: Lethokrates.5139

Lethokrates.5139

Similar issue. Activated upgrades have disappeared. I am unable, also, to queue anymore.

Posted by: Lordmordane.4067

Lordmordane.4067

Guild Name: Stay Gold Ponyboy [GOLD]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Guild Rank: Leader
Issue: Influence gain not calculating properly

It seems since the last patch influence gains haven’t been calculating properly. It looks like no matter who it is, if they’re partied up they don’t get the bonus influence for being in a guild group. Also the calculations for attendance seem to be having the same irregularities as others mentioned above.

With the upcoming guild missions I’d like to be able to gain everything that we’re able to, so you can see how this is a little disheartening.

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

Something definitely changed in that patch that “didn’t change anything”. I’ve had no influence logged for my guild since that last update. Logged in plenty of times on all my characters and done lots of events. The total inf hasn’t changed at all.

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

I have the samen bug

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

I am the leader, sole member of my guild. I have no permission to do anything in Hoelbrak. In every other town I am fine, but Hoelbrak won’t let me Q builds, set banners, access guild armorer (armorer upgrade is stuck in build Q at complete, but only in Hoelbrek)

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Jayshua.5068

Jayshua.5068

Our guild Hope Remains [HOPE] on Crystal Desert is having a Bug with our Build Q and showing the Buffs being built all at 00:00 and not finishing and not able to tell whats happening with them.
Anyone else having this issue or is it just us?
Thanks!

It also appears to ONLY happen while in Lions Arch on Crystal Desert and NOT on Overflows or any other map.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaldinn.2869

Zaldinn.2869

My Guild Gift of the Six Gods (GoG) on anvil rock server has upgrades that are stuck at 00:00 with 2 upgrades waiting to finish after that. The upgrades have been here for about a day now. Is there anyway to get them unstuck so my upgrades can continue.

Posted by: Mika.9815

Mika.9815

Guild name: Rautakäsi [Rakä]
Server: Kaineng
My guild rank: Leader
Issue: Upgrade queue not showing queued upgrade, cannot add more upgrades to queue

One day ago I added Economy Level 4 to the queue. The 10,000 influence was deducted and the event shows up in guild log. But the upgrade is not visible in Build Queue.

I am also unable to add any more upgrades to the queue.

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I clicked Art of War upgrade level 4 1 day ago and now its gone and reset.

Attachments:

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation