Issues with the Guild System? Post here!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Its just come back on, ill keep you informed if it breaks again

Attachments:

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Posted by: Levistis.8356

Levistis.8356

As leader I cannot que any upgrades. I click the button, I have the influence, plenty, but it will not let me research it.

Magummadweller

Posted by: Deepcuts.9740

Deepcuts.9740

Guild: United Kryta
Server Vabbi – (some of us transferred to Desolation)
All upgrades and points gone.

This is not the first time it happens.
We are a small guild of friends so all points do matter for us.

Sent bug report in game as well as opened a ticket.
So far no response and no fix, but I got an email about rating how well my problem was handled

Posted by: Bruteface.8902

Bruteface.8902

okay big problem, The Heroes of Rage[Rage] the guild im a part of in Eredon Terrace cant access anything guild related like changing the emblem, using the guild bank, changing the message of the day, or even order upgrades, not even the guild Leader. this problem occured immediately after one of our own from Sorrow’s furnace Transferred back into Eredon Terrace(was guesting before she transferred). and it seems that it only doesnt work on Eredon Terrace, we could access all of those while guesting in other servers but never while we’re in Eredon.

Posted by: Wombatt.2546

Wombatt.2546

Guild name: International Genius League [SMRT]
Server: Kaineng
My guild rank: Leader
Issue: Upgrade queue showing completed upgrades, cannot add more upgrades to queue, or activate completed upgrades.
This seems to come and go. Last night I tried to pop a MF and Karma banner in CS, at Shelter’s WP. It wouldn’t let me do either. I had an officer try it, he managed to pop the MF banner, but not karma. A few minutes later, while at Penitent WP, it let me use the Karma banner, and showed the rest of my upgrades correctly. I went back to Shelter’s, and I had the same glitch reappear. It seemed to be a localized problem. Today, in Wayfarer, I’ve moved all over the place (different toon) and it only shows 2 upgrades finished (at 00:00 and not hurry-able), and I can’t activate or queue anything.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

Guild queues are still stuck and have been since 2/23. I have an upgrade that’s already completed with zero time to go blocking an upgrade that was executing before the bug. Any word on time to fix?

Posted by: Awkward.1286

Awkward.1286

Having an issue with increasing guild member max.
Cannot guild invite, cannot guild member upgrade.
Receiving error that is related to how many guild i currently have in my Represent list.

Attachments:

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Guild Name: Caedas [CDS]
Server: Sanctum of Rall
My guild rank: Knight
Issue: Purchased 2 drinks of the week to increase influence, game took gold but did not add influence to guild.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Blaiz.3854

Blaiz.3854

Hello,

Server: Sea of Sorrows
Guild: Blood Retribution [GG]

After update we lost all our Boosts and two upgrades queued vanished on the guild window:
+ 5% exp on kills & +10% magic find
I activated them an hour or so before the update & queued the same two upgrades
Can someone please help me with this?

Posted by: Akther.7385

Akther.7385

Guild Name: Unpredictable Human Research Co [AKFY]
Server: Darkhaven
Issue: One of my guild member can not earn influence for the guild, and have different guild panel shown with other members, his guild panel do not have any upgrade.

Posted by: TheDeliciousOne.6240

TheDeliciousOne.6240

Guild name: Ravens of the Veil
Server: Sanctum of Rall
My guild rank: Orange Cloak
Issue: Cannot increase max guild size. Says we do not have enough members to buy the 1 gold upgrade.

Posted by: ocelost.4321

ocelost.4321

I just found out that people trying invite me to their guilds have been getting errors, with no explanation to them and no notice to me whatsoever. I was a member of three guilds and had two unaccepted invites. When I rejected one of the unaccepted ones, a new invitation was allowed, so it seems there is an invitation limit that the game doesn’t tell anyone about.

This is just silly. I could understand an outstanding invite limit if it was high enough (maybe 10 or 20) that people are unlikely to hit it, but I reached the secret limit of 2 just by spending a few minutes in Lion’s Arch, and missed out on who-knows-how-many guild invitations before I had a chance to deal with those first two.

Posted by: LonelyReaper.8075

LonelyReaper.8075

Guild name: Ignis Fatuus [INFT]
Server: Jade Quarry
Issue: Canceled a upgrade that was placed wrongly and miss click the speed-up button thinking it was remove button. 75k influence from the speed-up didn’t get refunded. Could a-net help me refund our influence as of now we mostly comprised casual and most of our member left the hype train and all points are very important to us for our guild mission for the rest of the active members. Thanks!

Posted by: Lord Antioch.2194

Lord Antioch.2194

Dito. I am in complete agreement with you and am awaiting some sort of reply from anet as to when we can expect a refund of influence. A canceled project should also return the influence spent trying to expedite; regardless if it was spent purposefully or accidently.

Secondly, to prevent such issues in the future, I would recommend a “confirmation to spend influence in order to expedite” permission box.

Lastly, why such a huge expense of influence to play game content today. I already think waiting 3 days while it builds is silly. Let players access the content for goodness sakes.

I really feel sorry for those belonging to medium or small guilds…it will be weeks if not months to open the content. Oh! That would be our guild.

Posted by: Elder III.3158

Elder III.3158

Guild name: Tyrian Explorer’s Armory [TEA]
My guild rank: General (Leader)
Issue: Since the 2/26/13 Update the Guild Treasure Vault now requires Architecture Level 4 to be researched. My small (6 members) guild was very excited to be approaching the point where we could research the Treasure Vault and now we need an extra 10,000 influence, which is a Huge amount for us to acquire. I can understand having the Guild Deep Cave require a Tier 4 upgrade first, as well as all the new shiny stuff for Guild Missions, but why change it for the Treasure Vault as well? Several of my guild members do not have the luxury of multiple personal Bank tabs and extra Character slots just for storage, so this upgrade was going to mean allot to them.

I would like to know if this is just a bug or if it is meant to be this way?

Posted by: Shifty.9370

Shifty.9370

Guild name: Deadly Gaming [DG]
Server: Sea of Sorrows

I cannot invite anymore members to the guild (I receive error code 3040) and the guild registrar is telling me I do not have enough members. We currently have 14 members.

If you could help fix this ASAP it would be greatly appreciated, this is game breaking for us as we are starting up a new guild and looking to expand quickly.

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Guild name: The Brown Cow Train
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks
Issue: I queued up art of war level 5 and it took away the 20k influence, but didn’t show the upgrade in the queue or in the guild history. I’m the leader of the guild so I have access to everything, but it isn’t showing up anywhere, and my other guild members that are online don’t see it in the history or queue either, but they do see that 20k influence is missing.

The upgrade was put in the queue, I used the asuran outsourcing on it, and it should have finished, but it doesn’t show in the guild history that it was queued, and I’m still 20k influence down from it. I have the option to upgrade it again even though it should already have been completed, and my asuran outsourcing upgrade is gone too.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

As long as the easiest way to gain influence (by simply letting members of a guild log them in) is faulty, I am not going to buy any influence via guild promoter or laurel vendor. And as long I am not going to buy the guild missions either, because there is no way for small guilds to win something out of it.

Today it is 6 months since I’m checking the log in influence gathering. So far I only received about 1/3rd about what would be due to us. I’ve lost 14,980 points exactly from September 1st to February 28th. Lowest points last week have been 3 of 20 characters being awarded.
Just repair it or tell HOW we have to act in game in order to get it. I’ve got no clue on what is causing it.

Posted by: Valdus.1854

Valdus.1854

Server: Whiteside Ridge
Guild: Holy Sentinels [HS]
Last patch cancelled our upgrade queue without refunding spent influence.
As stated in the log we lost 2’250 (it’s not much, but for a small guild under ten member it is) influence points.
Is there any way to get the influence back or the queue back so the upgrades can finish?

Posted by: Valdus.1854

Valdus.1854

Ok for what matters my guild (Holy Sentinels [HS] in Whiteside Ridge) the upgrade queue is back as it should be… so maybe it was just not showing up!

Posted by: Kasier.2905

Kasier.2905

Getting this as well (Code=3016:1002:3:5300:101). Cant invite someone to the guild. Server: Dragonbrand Guild: Angels of the Final Dawn

Posted by: Danomeon.3201

Danomeon.3201

Hello! I just wanted to note that, in addition to the bug preventing my guesting character from receiving guild commendations, I am also encountering an issue in which I am unable to see how many merits my guild has in the guild window of the interface.

Thanks for working to resolve this issue!

Posted by: Rainbow Dash is best pony.9541

Rainbow Dash is best pony.9541

Hello,

I am unable to edit, or delete ranks in the guild or change what privileges other ranks are capable of. I am the creator of the guild and I have all the privileges necessary to make these changes but am unable to make them.

Guild: Rampagers Of Rakdos [RoR]
World: Gates Of Madness

Thank you,
Rainbow Dash is best pony (Jacob)
Sunday 9:24 A.M. March 3rd, 2013

Attachments:

(edited by Rainbow Dash is best pony.9541)

Posted by: Gintoki.8619

Gintoki.8619

Enemy of the world (ETW)
Underworld server

Spent over 100k influence to speed up econ level 6 guild page lagged once finished said we finished level 5.

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Guild: Protocol[PRO]
World: Dragonbrand

cant edit ranks, and guild bank not showing up as being there.

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

Enemy of the world (ETW)
Underworld server

Spent over 100k influence to speed up econ level 6 guild page lagged once finished said we finished level 5.

Did you previously have Economy level 5 upgraded? level 5 wasn’t released until before this recent patch. Unless you rushed both Level 5 and 6 you wouldnt have had time to get both by now.

Also you say 100k which makes me think it was a level 5 upgrade? 25% of Eco 5 is 50k while 25% of eco 6 is 75k.

Anyway

Ever since around valentines day this feature has become broken in my guild.
For example today it said only 77 of my 500 guild members logged online, which I know is wrong since I logged in to see 130 online last night.
This has been going on for a week or two and means we get less influence than we should and an inaccurate estimate of how many of my guildies are inactive

Posted by: Vengeance.9710

Vengeance.9710

So i ran into some form of, oh i don’t know. Mutiny? Perhaps it’s just a glitch. Anyways I was on the other day, and the last time i was on there were only 3 members. Me, my friend Chris, and my friend Tyler. We are all working to build our guild to the top, unfortunately that takes time. The guild’s name is Knights Aurora – A reformed guild from an old game we used to play, we are determined to make it number one once again. Anyhow i sort of got off topic there, The other day i finished Que on Guild Workshop, and we were going to save for the Next level of research, and get our guild stash. Unfortunately today when i logged in, the guild was… gone? No where to be found, vanished. Neither of us deleted it. Where did it go? why is it gone? what is its purpose of leaving us? lol, neither of us understands why this happened. Maybe someone can tell us whats up, or if there is a way to fix this issue? because we didn’t put ALOT of work in it. but it was a good start.

Posted by: Kasaeva.4691

Kasaeva.4691

Ok the wiki says this:

Attendance
Awarded to the guild being represented by a character when that character logs in. Each character can only give influence in this way once per 24 hours (on a per-character reset timer), and each account can only do so for up to five characters per day.
10 per member for the first 20 members.
5 per member from 20 to 50 members.
1 per each additional member.

The influence is awarded immediately upon login. A summary is added to the History tab once per day.

Since the patch, I have made a point of logging into all 5 of my characters each day. However, most days it says only 4 members logged in.

4 members logged in 3/1/2013 for 40 influence.
4 members logged in 3/2/2013 for 40 influence.
7 members logged in 3/3/2013 for 70 influence.
4 members logged in 3/4/2013 for 40 influence.
4 members logged in 3/5/2013 for 40 influence.

I know I logged into all 5 of my characters each of these days. In addition, I know that 4 other guild members logged into at least 1 character if not more each of those days as well. I made also made sure that there was more than 24hours between my logins.

~Kasaeva
Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Michael.4791

Michael.4791

Well, the phrasing that only 5 characters per account are counting is new. I guess it came along with the new update. But even then I don’t get all the influence I’m due: 3 out of 10 characters from 2 accounts awarded is still one third of which I am entitled to receive.

BTW It’s great that information like that, don’t turn up in update logs or in this thread. Here are many people complaining on not getting all influence and the new limit might explain some new / actual changes.

Posted by: Sowin.5187

Sowin.5187

I am missing a lot of daily influence as well.

Four accounts, we log in all 20 characters every day without fail. When you look at the guild history log there are sporadic numbers, some days don’t show any log-ins at all. We all do our daily everyday but get no influence for logging in.

Posted by: TinaH.3806

TinaH.3806

Guild Name: The United Forces of Tyria [HERO]
Server: Dragonbrand

Our guild leader had refunded his account as he didn’t like what he saw in the first few months of GW2. Now our guild is stuck without a guild leader while the active members (real life friends, we’re small) are still here hoping for guild fixes so that we can have power over our own guild again. He stated to make me guild leader and even will approve of ArenaNet questioning through email a long while ago. If need be we only have 1 active officer and he can just hand leadership to me if he gets it.

I heard that when an account is refunded, everything is wiped and so we should not even have a guild leader right now. If it isn’t wiped, is there a system that detects the inactive account and enables another guild member to be the guild leader just so our efforts aren’t wasted?

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

Looking for advise from community as how to proceed. Lately when ever I do an event either solo or with guild members. The points are not being added. Now I know the history shows up later. But I have noticed, as soon as you finish an event if you are watching the total points. You will see the points added to the total immediately . The only time we get influence points is if we guest to another server to do our events. If we are doing events in our homeworld we receive zero points for completing events. So I thought I would test something. I created a guild. I am the sole member. However for that guild. I am getting points added to total as soon as I complete an event. Even in our home world. My questions, is there anything I can do at this point to make sure the guild I wish to represent gets influence. Please understand, I am well versed in what must be done to acquire influence points, like representing/doing events to earn points ect. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

(edited by danielrjones.8759)

Posted by: Aije.7269

Aije.7269

Guild name: Swingers Guild Of America [STD]
Server: Kaineng
Issue: Without warning, my guild has completely disappeared. I have lost all items that were in guild storage and influence points we were accumulating to get a Treasure Trove.

Also, my guild of the same name has also disappeared from GW1, despite existing there for many years.

(edited by Aije.7269)

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Guild name: Eden
Server: Gandara
My rank: Member

Issue: We have had Economy level 6 in the build queue for a few days, and when it finally completed, we found in our history that we somehow have got level 5 for a second time. Thousands and thousands of wasted influence. We’ve bought it again in the hope that it won’t fail again.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

Guild name: Nordvegr

“Display guild emblem” not working for our guild members. They are unable to purchase a guild emblem armor or weapon.

I have “display guild emblem” checked for our member rank. I’ve tried toggling it off and on. I’ve tried creating a new guild rank and enabling the “display guild emblem” permission. Nothing has changed…. not sure what else I can do at this point.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

Posted by: Osculim.2983

Osculim.2983

Can’t access guild armorer or weapons vendor. Got it all unlocked and i have the rank to use it. tried the represent switch on all my caracter nothing works. Keeps getting the message that we dont have it unlocked even tho the switched worked for my guild memebers it doesnt for me. Its getting really frustrating takes forever to login and out on so many caracters. Pleeeeaase fix asap.

Posted by: Myste.3291

Myste.3291

Guild Name: HANDS OF THE SIX (HOTS)
Server: Aurora Glade

I have now been complaining and attempting to get a response since March 4, 2013. Since the latest horrible patch. Since this patch especially, our Influence gained from doing dungeons AS A FULL (5-Man) GUILD GROUP has been bugged. We are only getting 10 or 20 most of the time. Every 1 in 10 or so will give the correct amount of 100.

I have submitted countless tickets asking that this be fixed, and I have even posted on the Bug Forums asking the Developers to look it it … NO RESPONSE!

I feel that there must be some sort of bug causing this, and as we are a small guild, we do NEED every bit of influence we can get, given the new mess of changes that has come, and the broken Missions that are using our influence and not giving the “Riddle” that is required to progress, thereby ensuring we throw away precious influence for nothing.

The cost of LOST Influence keeps mounting, to date we have LOST over 10.000 every WEEK on Lost Influence because of this …. and I want it back for starters, and I want us to stop losing the Influence because of a BUG from YOUR side.

Can only add 1 picture …

Attachments:

Myste Stormme – 80 Ele; Oricle Myste – 80 Mes; Mystestormme – 80 Guardian;
Stormjayde – 80 Necro; Myste Dawn – 80 Ranger; Mysterayne – 80 Engi
Aurora Glade EU Server

(edited by Myste.3291)

Posted by: Ricardo Lopes.1827

Ricardo Lopes.1827

Hello!
It’s impossible to invite new people to our guild.
We have 495 members and 3 unanswered invites and seems impossible to invite more players. We already kicked an innactive member but it was equal.
Please fix this bug soon. We need to keep growing up our guild

Thanks,
Guild Leader, Heróis Lusitanos [LS]
Portugal

Attachments:

Posted by: hannie.8963

hannie.8963

Just bought a “Drinks for the City” for 2g at the guild promoter in Divinity’s Reach, but the influence hasn’t been added :/
I didn’t take a screenshot because I didn’t think my gold would be eaten like that…

Posted by: Ricardo Lopes.1827

Ricardo Lopes.1827

Hello Jason!
It’s impossible to invite new people to our guild.
We have 495 members and 3 unanswered invites and seems impossible to invite more players. We already kicked an innactive member but it was equal.
Please fix this bug soon. We need to keep growing up our guild

Thanks,
Guild Leader, Heróis Lusitanos [LS]
Portugal

Attachments:

Posted by: Siegfrid.1976

Siegfrid.1976

Our Guild Get kittenOn [GSO] just disappeared, everyone including the Guild Lead dont have access/doesn’t have the option to view our guild nor is it in the list of guilds on the guild tab, cant even access Guild Banks or anything. We’ve got alot of time invested in this for upgrading almost everything to t5 for the Guild missions and would like to get this fixed soon.

Posted by: Chik En.8973

Chik En.8973

Character Not earning Daily Influence bonus during login

Two points to make

1. Logging in with each of your chars gives X influence to the guild
  2. During attendance call (daily) another guild influence yield is given

However if you Buy with Gems another char slot.
Logging in with this char will prevent Any and All of your chars for earning influence for that days logins.

So having 7 Chars you end up with two that will not earn you influence and stop the others from earning that daily login bonus also.

I reported this in game (got no response) but few days later, I noticed it is no longer the same two chars stoping me from earning, now it is a different char slot that is affected. My problem was MOVED to another slot. And this is not a once off as I know others who also have the same issue as I do who bought char slots with gems.

This is really hurting my small guild, we are just a group of friends, and for expanding our character slots, we are playing russian roulette with guild influence, when logging in

Original post here

Posted by: edgematt.6934

edgematt.6934

I’m sure it’s been said already so:

Default roster sorting should go by rank AND online status, not just online status

Let us copy and paste guild announcements.

Posted by: Isis Gebnut.4609

Isis Gebnut.4609

Hello
We are trying to activate the Contract Asuran Outsourcing but it is greyed out even though we have the influence to activate it.
This makes us unable to activate a 3rd building order for the guild.

The server it happens on is Jade Quarry.

Also as above would be great to have the message thats already on MotD come up instead of a blank box especially since we can’t copy in game

Isis

(edited by Isis Gebnut.4609)

Posted by: David.8371

David.8371

Guild Name: Mofo Mojo [MoFo]
Server: Underworld
Issue: Can see guild screen but cannot access guild bank at NPCs. The last update and 4 repairs seem to have botched the whole thing. Just to see if it works, I made one of the characters Stand Down and that actually worked. I tried to build something and that didn’t work. According to the guild list, all my characters are still representing.

This is a small guild with only 3 accounts and all have the same problem.

Don’t know if posting here is better than on the account support link as people are complaining all the time.

I hope you can help me please.

Thank you.

Addendum:

I now have access to my guild bank. Don’t know if you have fixed anything but would like to say thank you very much if you have. This issue has been resolved thanks.

(edited by David.8371)

Posted by: The Rover.1206

The Rover.1206

Buying influence (drinks) gives me no influence. Just lost 2g+ on this.

Guild: Wanderers and Rovers on Piken Square

Posted by: Kruttmusa.8364

Kruttmusa.8364

• Can’t get emblem.
  • Can’t access guild bank.

Guild: The Berserkir
Server: Whiteside Ridge

Attachments:

Posted by: Lunasun.2491

Lunasun.2491

Same here, guild bank, stash and trove, , armor and weapon contract are gone..

Guild Leader of: We R In Style – Server: Underworld
http://werinstyle.shivtr.com/ https://www.facebook.com/WeRInStyle

Posted by: Sitael.4680

Sitael.4680

It ist not only the Guid Bank, which may be a connectivity problem (see: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/my-guild-bank-dissapeared/first#post1707306)

I’m the leader of our Guild with all Rights, but i can’t change the message of the day and can’t activate guild bounty.

Posted by: Kruttmusa.8364

Kruttmusa.8364

Working for me now. I changed some permissions on a rank, logged and now it’s working.