Issues with the Guild System? Post here!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Spending-gold-for-guild-influence-not-working

So, I just spent 4 gold on Drinks for the City for 2,000 influence through the Guild Promoter at Lion’s Arch. Some guildmates spent Letter of Commendations from the Dead Drops. And none of them “arrived”.

Not sure if the guild system is lagging (in which case, they’ll arrive sooner or later) or they just disappeared because of some sort of bug.

Any information?

Still nothing. Some members spent Letters of Commendations this morning and they worked, but no sign from yesterday’s. The 4 gold I spent for 2,000 influence are missing, too :/.

Guild name: Hunters of Secrets [HoS]
Server: Baruch Bay [ES]

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

(edited by Lonami.2987)

Posted by: Saelufu.5389

Saelufu.5389

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but it is really disappointing.. Bf and I made a guild for the guild bank but then switched servers recently.. now all the points we’ve earned over time is gone and the guild bank is no more.. all the guild influence and upgrades history is gone too, and we can’t queue new upgrades, or do anything else for that matter.. It’s as if the guild is still in the previous server. Why can’t it move when we do? I had crafting materials and holiday items in there, it would be a shame to lose it all for good.

Edit: And all the upgrades we had (had everything up to at least tier 3) are now gone too.

Please tell me there’s a solution to this. :c (One that doesn’t involve rebuilding the guild and losing everything we had for good.)

(edited by Saelufu.5389)

Posted by: Philoctetes.4296

Philoctetes.4296

Guild: Pax Hellenica
Server: Desolation

I can’t invite more players to guild, neither can guild officers, we get this error all the time

Attachments:

Posted by: Sitael.4680

Sitael.4680

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but it is really disappointing.. Bf and I made a guild for the guild bank but then switched servers recently.. now all the points we’ve earned over time is gone and the guild bank is no more.. all the guild influence and upgrades history is gone too,

That is not a bug.

Influence is accrued and spent separately by the guild members on each world. For example, a guild with players in Maguuma, Blacktide, and Riverside will have three different pools of Influence and three different build queues, one for each world.

See: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Influence

Posted by: Sitael.4680

Sitael.4680

There ist another Bug there: i spend a lots of influence i got from Black-Lion chests, but there is after two days noting to see in the history and we did not get the poits too! It is about a couple of tousands of poits, we did not recived!

EDIT: i opened a support ticket to this issue (#130330-000899) as we still do not have the influence points!

(edited by Sitael.4680)

Posted by: Apocalyptica.4587

Apocalyptica.4587

Guild: Council of Divine Judgment
Server: Eredon Terrace

Can’t increase size of guild, can’t recruit more people. stuck at 67 people

Attachments:

Posted by: Saelufu.5389

Saelufu.5389

That is not a bug.

Influence is accrued and spent separately by the guild members on each world. For example, a guild with players in Maguuma, Blacktide, and Riverside will have three different pools of Influence and three different build queues, one for each world.
See: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Influence

Well that really sucks.. :/ Looks like we’re going to have to start over. Luckily I have a friend in our old server that can get all the things in the guild bank for us. Thanks.

Posted by: Gizeii.3781

Gizeii.3781

Bugs:
1. You have to change maps to see/make changes in guild panel, or to see influence that you bought from NPC.
2. “Art of War” upgrades for wvw claiming can dissapear when enemy attacking your keep (edit: Or its happening when im dying, since my guild has only one member. No guild members alive = no upgrades?)

(edited by Gizeii.3781)

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

I just deposited a rare light mask in the bank, and it doesn’t show. The history doesn’t load. I deposited a crest too, and the same happened.

What’s going on with the guild system? Some days ago I bought 4 gold of influence and it hasn’t still arrived, and now this :/.

Guild name: Hunters of Secrets [HoS]
Server: Baruch Bay [ES]

EDIT: I changed zone and those 2 missing items appeared back in my inventory.

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

(edited by Lonami.2987)

Posted by: Grey Moon.6531

Grey Moon.6531

Guild: Pax Hellenica

I can’t invite more players to guild, neither can guild officers, we get this error all the time

I’m getting the same error, should I log a ticket or is this a known bug waiting for a fix please?

Kind regards
Grey

Posted by: wubbaaa.4632

wubbaaa.4632

Guild: Monkey Madness
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks

For approximately the past two weeks, I have not been receiving influence. In the past, I did receive influence on 5 different characters. I have logged in, in different areas of the game, done activities and hearts, deleted a character, created a character and still no points.

Thank you for any help.

Posted by: Ironfist.2895

Ironfist.2895

Guild: Prayers Unto Balthazar
Server: Gunnar’s Hold

I’ve been seeing issues with influence not being properly added to the guild since Sat, either I’m seeing none at all or anywhere between 10 and 50% of the actual number of completed events.
I’ll need to check tonight, but, I have a feeling it’s possibly just the characters I was playing with on Sat when the guild\login server issues occurred that this is affecting

follow up: Definitely the characters I was playing on Sat that have the issues. did Jormag last night, 4 personal event rewards, guild shows completing 1 event for 2 influence. My Guardian who i didn’t play on Sat, did 5 events, and got credit for all 5.

(edited by Ironfist.2895)

Posted by: Schwarzeis.5309

Schwarzeis.5309

Guild: Fjordwalkers

I am the Guildmaster of Fjordwalkers, yet..

- I cannot edit the message of the day
- I cannot access the Guild vault – it says I don’t have it unlocked
- I cannot demote or promote members
- I cannot change what privileges a certain rank should be able to have
- I cannot put up build orders for banners or other upgrades
- I cannot edit our Guild logo

Why is this? It worked perfectly well yesterday, yet now.. I am unable to do anything, like the Guild doesn’t see me as the Guildmaster

I’ve put up two screenshots just to show example

Help is much appreciated

EDIT: Everything seems to be working when I am inside The Mists, what is going on? Or well.. I haven’t checked the bank nor if I could change the logo, but I guess it would work

EDIT2: I have found a hotifx for my problem, you just have to be anywhere that is not Lion’s Arch – might be something to look into

Attachments:

(edited by Schwarzeis.5309)

Posted by: Kichwas.7152

Kichwas.7152

EDIT: Resolved itself somehow by late that evening.

Guild name: Justice and Honor [JAH]
Server: Tarnished Coast.
- I formed this guild about 3 minutes after the servers went live on launch day.

Chat claims I am not in my own guild.

Have tried relogging, rebooting machine, restarting router (with 2 minute unplugged pause), restarting client, and several characters. Tried standing down and re-representing, and multiple zones.

I’m founder and co-GM and no, my brother has not booted me out, and there I am in the guild panel. But unable to guild chat…

Other abilities seem fine. I just promoted a member a second ago with no trouble. Also still able to edit guild emblem.

Attachments:

http://kichwas.wordpress.com/ – GW2 Blog Presenting the Opposing View
JAH Bless – Equal Rights and Justice for all.
Justice And Honor – Tarnished Coast.

(edited by Kichwas.7152)

Posted by: BamboPanda.8457

BamboPanda.8457

How so i unistall this game??

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Guild name: Atlantean Army[ÄÄ]
server: Underworld.

Since yesterday evening at around 21:00 GMT+0, my Guild panel got bugged. I can not order/edit/activate Guild upgrades anymore. I also cant see queu’s that are running anymore. I am the leader in guild so I’m pretty sure I can do the upgrades. I tried relogging, reboot etc but none worked.

Except for that part, my whole guild panel works great, no problems at all. I really hope u could help me to fix it, because as a guild leader I must be able to order upgrades.

regards C

Never stop improving!

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

sometimes Guild tag doesn’t show (Had this also confirmed by a few people, and tested it out myself using the parrot from the traveller runes).

Instead of showing [NERD] when I log in it shows [] (And I am still representing the guild….also in a second guild, but that doesn’t get repped often as meetings are bi-monthly) sometimes this doesn’t do this and sometimes it never shows, even after standing down & repping again.

Guild: Non Eventful Reality Dips [NERD]
Server: Eredon Terrace

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

Posted by: Farron.5860

Farron.5860

Guild: Sekz
Server: Ehmry Bay

Sekz got disbanded in the middle of a guild raid by the server. The guild got completely deleted. All of the leaders were online but none of them were kicking. The guild founder said that when he checked the guild list upon hearing the members say they were getting kicked on mumble he saw everyone getting kicked nonstop, before he himself was kicked.

Posted by: RogueZephyr.4372

RogueZephyr.4372

Whenever I try to withdraw items from the guild bank, they disappear and I have to log out and log back in again for them to appear in my inventory. Sometimes even that doesn’t work (I have already lost almost a stack of gold ingots which I tried to withdraw only to have them magically disappear into the ether).

Posted by: bitterjo.1695

bitterjo.1695

I spent 5000 queuing for Guild Research Economy, and 3 days later I have no upgrade and my influence is gone. This is a small guild, and every bit of influence is hard earned by our few dedicated members. Please look into it.

Posted by: Shichvi.2947

Shichvi.2947

I cant see guild upgrades!

Attachments:

Posted by: IrishFreak.8047

IrishFreak.8047

my guild has been getting “gifts” in the history log, yet none ever show up. they are coming from dungeon runs, but they never get added in. We have waited for days, so its not a time thing. anyone know how to solve this?

The attachment shows just 3 that have happened, but we have had it happen like this for the past 4 days.

Attachments:

Posted by: ataghg.1894

ataghg.1894

Hi,
I wanna know if there is a way to Remove the Guild Emblem Armorer, you should put a warning about the look may Change if use

Posted by: TeriLK.8910

TeriLK.8910

Guild: Fjordwalkers

I am the Guildmaster of Fjordwalkers, yet..

- I cannot edit the message of the day
- I cannot access the Guild vault – it says I don’t have it unlocked
- I cannot demote or promote members
- I cannot change what privileges a certain rank should be able to have
- I cannot put up build orders for banners or other upgrades
- I cannot edit our Guild logo

Why is this? It worked perfectly well yesterday, yet now.. I am unable to do anything, like the Guild doesn’t see me as the Guildmaster

I’ve put up two screenshots just to show example

Help is much appreciated

EDIT: Everything seems to be working when I am inside The Mists, what is going on? Or well.. I haven’t checked the bank nor if I could change the logo, but I guess it would work

EDIT2: I have found a hotifx for my problem, you just have to be anywhere that is not Lion’s Arch – might be something to look into

I am the founder and co-leader of The Drunk Tanks [RTDT] on Fort Aspenwood.

Problem? Unable to activate or queue upgrades, edit ranks, basically manage ANYTHING in my guild…. and apparently it is because I am in Lion’s Arch??

It is UNBELIEVABLE to me that my bug was “being in LA,” the hub of useless map chat and quaggan talk in Fort Aspenwood. Thank you very much for your post I didn’t even think that that was the issue, everyone was convincing me it was a problem with my network and having me re-log, get other officers to do it, etc. I have had to disband 2 bounty attempts because we couldn’t activate items in our kitten queue – and trust me it’s hard enough getting people co-ordinated enough beforehand without the ADDED FRUSTRATION of not being able to activate upgrades you have spent time and influence building.

Not to sound more off-putting since I am clearly frustrated as hell, but this should be a no-brainer Anet: Needs a Fix. IMMEDIATELY. I have only been through 3 pages of these guild issues and had to skip to the end because this is ridiculous. If I could understand what part of bug report to use in a situation (UI>Guild?) I would have sent this off, I’ll probably submit it under that anyway. Hope it doesn’t get lost in this very short thread.

Posted by: Adoh.3094

Adoh.3094

My Guild Thala Hen Faer [THF] on the Sanctum of Rall server has had the issue multiple times of listing fewer guild members on for the daily influence than what was actually on.
For example, last night (4/20), we had three guild members that were on, actively playing from 9pm CDT to about 12am CDT. At which time we all logged off. However, the guild history feed only lists 2 members logging in.

This has happened multiple times, sometimes not counting up to 3 members.

We are a small guild, and need all the influence we can get, and it is disappointing that this error continues to happen.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Many problems arrive because of Lions Arch! Also, as for guild login influence.(I personally, haven’t had any guild admin issues knocks on wood)however, I went through one day and filled out about 5 bug reports for daily login influence (one per character logged with a problem each and one for an end of day tally). My findings for those experiencing issues as well will now be listed in hopes this can help some of us smaller guilds.

1. Stay clear of lions arch at all costs! Do not log any character in la and expect points… Just doesn’t happen, and if you get stuck in an overflow, kiss the points you would’ve gotten goodbye. You can get points rarely, but again, it’s rare! Drop them in the Bloodtide coast or take a gate out to somewhere else, then log out.

2. Avoid zones with overflow, you won’t get them.

3. You will only ever get credit for a max of 5 characters per accountper day. Even if you have 8 characters logged a day, you only get 5 of them, so make them count.

4. Make sure each character you log is in a unique location. (don’t log 2 characters located in Rata Sum, for example, you’ll only get the points for the first one) As a precaution, make sure when you log off of a character, you drop them off in a unique location (unique map) before leaving them.

5. Now this one makes no sense at all, but it seems there is a connection between characters on different accounts within a guild and their locations. Say one person is logged in already at the Black Citadel, and you log on to your character in the Black Citadel, it seems, you won’t get your login points. I’ve tested this several times over the last few days and it has happened multiple times. So there you go… Go figure how that is possible!

6. Timing also seems to be related. If 2 people log in at virtually the same time, your guild may only get credit for one character… This includes switching characters. Not sure how that works either, but I’ve seen it happen. It may not be consistent, but very possible.

I can’t guarantee that any of you will have the same problems, but after tracking this for almost a month solid, I’ve found these issues and tested several of them multiple times. I’ve observed the guild login influence issues since november, but have only narrowed down specifics in the last 2 months. And sometimes, you still don’t get points on every character, for no apparent reason. But these problems still persist and it really makes problems for us smaller guilds. I mean, how many people leave their characters in Lion’s Arch due to convenience?!?! And if you leave multiple characters there, you shoot yourself in the foot.

Small guilds count on these influence points to build currency for upgrades. If you only have 5 players, 1 who logs almost daily and plays a lot, 1 who logs for a few hours on weekends only, and 2 who log only about 2 hours a week if lucky… Most on only one character, at 2 influence per event, it takes a long time to gain points for anything useful. Pve guilds barely stand a chance unless points accumulate smoothly and without fault.

So, I hope these tips I found can help other small guilds to maximise their influence gain. Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to be thorough. And please, refrain from telling us small guild peeps to find a larger guild or change guilds, because we are in these small guilds for a reason, so that’s not helping. These things need to be fixed!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this

(edited by Kyllaa.1385)

Posted by: TeriLK.8910

TeriLK.8910

1. Stay clear of lions arch at all costs! Do not log any character in la and expect points… Just doesn’t happen, and if you get stuck in an overflow, kiss the points you would’ve gotten goodbye. You can get points rarely, but again, it’s rare! Drop them in the Bloodtide coast or take a gate out to somewhere else, then log out.

2. Avoid zones with overflow, you won’t get them.

3. You will only ever get credit for a max of 5 characters per accountper day. Even if you have 8 characters logged a day, you only get 5 of them, so make them count.

4. Make sure each character you log is in a unique location. (don’t log 2 characters located in Rata Sum, for example, you’ll only get the points for the first one) As a precaution, make sure when you log off of a character, you drop them off in a unique location (unique map) before leaving them.

5. Now this one makes no sense at all, but it seems there is a connection between characters on different accounts within a guild and their locations. Say one person is logged in already at the Black Citadel, and you log on to your character in the Black Citadel, it seems, you won’t get your login points. I’ve tested this several times over the last few days and it has happened multiple times. So there you go… Go figure how that is possible!

6. Timing also seems to be related. If 2 people log in at virtually the same time, your guild may only get credit for one character… This includes switching characters. Not sure how that works either, but I’ve seen it happen. It may not be consistent, but very possible.

Thanks for the time you put into that! I was going to do the same thing and probably will keep an eye out for this now to track those results. Guess it doesn’t help that most of my characters log in/out next to SAB! I will definitely try to keep them out of LA after all the issues its causing.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Guild: King Thorn Krewe [MAD]
Server: Sanctum of Rall

When I double-clicked to put a few dyes in my personal guild bank, they went AWOL. I dragged my items into the guild bank window, and they appeared, but there was a slight delay in it.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Whispers.5249

Whispers.5249

Is there any news on when they will be giving us the ability to kick inactive (AWOL) guild leaders? Ours vanished before the guild mission update and as a result we can’t activate a single bit of that content. Seriously sucks to have all these people working so hard to get where we are and be denied the right to even participate in the guild mission content because we have no way to boot someone from the guild that hasn’t been seen in months.

Posted by: Zinnarra.4237

Zinnarra.4237

Guild: Cryptic Omen
Server: Kaineng/Dragonbrand

Recently our guild has begun the progress of changing servers. Starting today however, a problem has arisen with the guild bank. As far as I know currently, I am the only person able to access the guild vault. I’m not the guild leader. I’m just an officer. The guild leader and everyone else on both servers only receives “You do not have permission etc…” message. And yes, we have the bank unlocked on both servers. We are still trying to work together to fund more members transfers, and the loss of the bank is a huge hinderence to this.

Posted by: Omnix Skywatcher.6518

Omnix Skywatcher.6518

URGENT!!!
Guild Name: Covenant Of The Silver Dawn [CSD]
Server: Eradon Terrace

No one in my guild has access to the guild bank. Despite being an officer and having full permissions I am not allowed access to the guild bank. I also have fully upgraded the guild in regards to the bank. I also want to repeat that I have full permissions and yesterday I had access as well. No member, both high ranking and low ranking have access. The guild armorer and weapon smith is also not working. I have those unlocked too. Please help its hindering progression with the guild and not allowing us to retrieve items.

Posted by: protious.2145

protious.2145

I have a problem, my guild AMI has had its emblem removed from armour, guild storage removed, guild influence removed, guild upgrades removed. We are but a small guild and have spent a large amount of time and gold accruing guild stability. It is not practicable to restart this process in the hope of attaining the same standing as it was but 12 hours since.
Please rectify this.

Posted by: Razor Homunculus.9745

Razor Homunculus.9745

Guild Name: Nobles of the Phantom [NotP]
Server: Piken Square

I logged in this morning to discover that my guild has been destroyed. Everything has been deleted except the guild’s name. I’m now the only guild member and I can’t do anything in the guild panel.
Please help/fix this!

Posted by: DaLath.4619

DaLath.4619

I logged in this morning to discover that my guild has been destroyed. Everything has been deleted except the guild’s name. I’m now the only guild member and I can’t do anything in the guild panel.
Please help/fix this!

I have the exact same problem. It seems protious have it too.
I’m on Piken Square.

Posted by: MakJulos.6530

MakJulos.6530

my guild has been experiencing problems with guild system i will list the problems and post a pic

-cant use guild chat
-cant claim in wvw
-cant see guild roster
-cant invite 2 guild

This post is 5 months old, and same thing happens to me today- good job Arenanet….
Had issues with non-existing guild bank and upgrades (according to the list) but never had so much bug out- the guild i’m GL in and the other 2 guilds i’m part of- cannot see any other members in their guild rosters, no influence gained, or upgrades.
I think this is really bad, and perhaps i’m the only one reacting to it this way, but to me too much crap like this will become a game breaker most likely.
For now i just hope the current situation gets straightened out really quick.

EDIT: “Good” seeing we’re not the only ones having this issue- i sincerely hope our guilds aren’t actually destroyed somehow, i cannot imagine Anet has failed THAT bad, but since many guilds are affected i hope we’ll have it sorted really quick.

Swedish ex-SWG dinosaur, cheez doodles ftw!

(edited by MakJulos.6530)

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

Please help/fix this!

I’m on Piken Square.

i have the exact same problem too on whiteside ridge server

Posted by: youwatchi.6428

youwatchi.6428

Please help/fix this!

I’m on Piken Square.

i have the exact same problem too on whiteside ridge server

Same problem with all my 4 guilds (on various servers).
Namely Far Shiverpeaks, Desolation and Gandarra.

Btw, neither relog, restart of game, nor restart of computer helped.

(edited by youwatchi.6428)

Posted by: Delta.2093

Delta.2093

Guild panel empty, no members, no influence, no upgrades, all tabs empty, alone in guild with no leader icon. The guild emblem looks right. Also the Guild tag doesn’t show up on character select screen, it’s empty []

ArenaNet, please edit the first post and explain us what you do in similar situations, what we can expect and when? Thank You!

Delta | Spell (M) | Bold (W) | Conde (N) | Sky (El) | Flames (G) | Heart (T)
[FUG/SG/TDT] on the Jade Quarry

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

Guild panel empty, no members, no influence, no upgrades, all tabs empty, alone in guild with no leader icon. The guild emblem looks right. Also the Guild tag doesn’t show up on character select screen, it’s empty []

Got the same problem with my guild.
Seafarers rest
Guild name: Winter’s Talon [WT]

lots more with same problem here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Missing-Guild/first#post1925096

Posted by: freemaur.5360

freemaur.5360

Same thing all guild panels are empty no merits, influence wrong emblem all upgrades are gone only im showing in rooster but without any rank When i try to write in chat ’ You are not in guild’ message appears.

Every single member i met have same issues and we all are running with [] as tag

Whiteside Ridge
We Create Legends [WAR]

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

same problem

Tarnished Coast [ NA ]
Guild : Pro Baddies [Pro]

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Kafar.5813

Kafar.5813

Same

Desolantion – Daddy Cool

Posted by: Brosinho.5819

Brosinho.5819

Same here: Blackgate (US)
Cant represent my own guild and dont have bank access with a bunch of crafting materials..
Also cannot join any instance to play FOTM or dungeons since yesterday – those bugs must be somehow connected (have appeared the same time)
Game is unplayable.. Support is silent and does not answering any questions and tickets… sad…

Posted by: NiceSight.9837

NiceSight.9837

see: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Missing-Guild/first

Ring of Fire (EU)
Guild: The Nazgul [Naz]
On characther selection, all pgs belongs to the guild, but tag is empty “The Nazgul []”.
In guild panel, I’m the only player (1/1). Guild chat confirm that fact.
0 merits, no digit or sometimes 0 influence.
Upgrades in progress working, but all the upgrades done so far are missing, included the ones needed for that still in progress.
Tried to stand down and represent again, nothing changed.

Seems all guildmates have same issue.

Same problem for my first guild “The Black Lotus [tBL]” but not for “The Ring of Fire War Council” [RFC].

Attachments:

Mr. Copycat – Mesmer
Insert Coin [IC]
Gandara

Posted by: BORNtoLOSERUS.5126

BORNtoLOSERUS.5126

problem

World: Blacktide / EU
Guild: Russian Combat League [RCL]

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I just logged in to see im the only one in guild, cant use gchat nor watching the upgrades etc, tried to relog reboot system/router etc nothing happens, it does show guildname but my tag is [], read up on these threads for tips/tricks nothing happens and those posts are like what 5months old and this problem still persist? fix it Anet pls since this is laaaaaame

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Posted by: Rudi.9230

Rudi.9230

same problem here
world : jade quary
guild : Kneel Before Us[IMBA],Rudi At Home[RUDI],Order Of Java[Java]

Jade Quary
Kneel Before Us [IMBA]
Pisces Rudi – Mesmer

Posted by: Putrifier.6018

Putrifier.6018

Os Lusitanos I
server: Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: Romanion.9846

Romanion.9846

When I logged in today, it shows that I’m the only member in the all my guilds. I seem to be the only one with the problem in my guild.
Server: Crystal Desert
Guild: They Often Forget Us. (TOFU)

(edited by Romanion.9846)

Posted by: bubblyball.7591

bubblyball.7591

Looks like its the first annual ‘Kick Day’… and they wanna fool us with this bug thing.