Karma Boosters not getting full use!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Allso.5093

Allso.5093

With the new code ArenaNet have implemented to prevent botting or grinding or w/e you are no longer able to get full use of the Karma Boosters. I used two of these today and both times I were only able to play for 50 mins before the Karma from events started to decrease surely this cant be right and needs to be fixed.

I am reporting this as a bug because it quite obviously is a flaw is the system, I am paying real life money for Karma Boosters but I only get the full effect for 50 mins instead of 60.

You might say that its because I did the same event over and over again but that is simply not true. I did stay in Malchor’s Leap, Straits of Devastation and Cursed Shore but beeing in 3 zones should not trigger some anti bot code.

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

My Karma boosters don’t even give me bonus karma. This anti-botting thing is hurting normal players more than the botters

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Which patch did they change the Karma gain from doing DE’s? I was running DE’s and within an hour or 2 I went from getting like 350 karma per event to like 7…