"Key Maker" Daily Meta Achievement Broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

And no official ArenaNet answer about this bug ?
Ok it’s only one lost achievement point, i know, i know, but at some point it starts to become rather hard to have new ones …

Posted by: FrickinGnarly.2318

FrickinGnarly.2318

Same thing happened here. Piken Square.

It’s one point for the daily but it’s also 25 points for anyone a bit slow on the TA achievements.

Posted by: aline rp.4836

aline rp.4836

….
1: Yes this bug is serious, the amount of pages isn’t saying a lot everyone is affected and 99% of the people aren’t complaining here cause they see the thread and move along or hear bout it from guildies or in mapchat
2: It is sunday. Do you really think they should take time comment?

You can argue that they should have fixed this before the daily is over. But personally I disagree. Most people got their achievement for the overaching TA living story. some can be effected. For the daily there where a lot of alternatives. So though a lot of people are affected the impact on their gaming pleasure is low. ….

Yes, for most people it probably made no big difference. But for me, it meant I didn’t get the daily that day. I crafted at least 2, maybe 3 keys and it didn’t register, if it had, I would have had my daily because I had already done 4 other ones. With a few people in the guild we started the TA dungeon, new path, but for various reasons, we struggled and spent way too much time there. Way past the time for the daily reset. So I never got the chance to do a 5th achievement from the list of possible tasks. Should have done that before entering the dungeon…
So for me, the bug cost me my daily reward of xp, karma, essence of luck, coins, laurel, and one achievement point …
Anet, I’d like my daily reward retroactively. As I can imagine most players active that day tried to craft those keys, wouldn’t it be simple to award 1 extra point to everyone who was active that day?

As far as I know no-one in my guild got that achievement that day.

Posted by: Furutre.2193

Furutre.2193

So is this going to be totaly ignored from Arenanet? No info? Not even a small message? Thats quite weird ;p

Posted by: Aurontm.7389

Aurontm.7389

I don’t have a lot of free time because I work most of the day. I managed to get 9/10 for the Twilight Assault achievements and only had Key maker left to finally achieve something for a change. Now That opportunity is gone and I have only difficult In-Dungeon achievements left to complete that I, quite frankly, don’t have time for. I am very displeased that this happened because now I know I won’t get the special Item or the 25 Points. What the heck anet.

I too would like some sort of compensation for this. Ideally give me the Daily I earned and in turn, the event Item. I don’t think that is asking too much.

Posted by: FizKult.1927

FizKult.1927

Due to a bug with the keys I could not get this beautiful backpack!!! What do I do?

How do you think, if you write in support if they can add one point?

Attachments:

(edited by FizKult.1927)

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Can we get any acknowledgment please for the fact that the living story dailies are broken (again, sad to say)?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Due to a bug with the keys I could not get this beautiful backpack!!! What do I do?

How do you think, if you write in support if they can add one point?

Go do the aetherpath. I am sure you have an easy achievement left there

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Calcanius.5048

Calcanius.5048

I is truly sad that there has been absolutely no responce to this issue, and i bet it has cost lost of people 25+ AC points because not all players are fan of dungeons.

Very disapointed

Posted by: Maxtor.8710

Maxtor.8710

I did not complete the living story because of this bug. No one I know wanted to run that dungeon again. The “key maker” daily would have been my tenth point.

Posted by: Lonesamurai.4852

Lonesamurai.4852

I did not complete the living story because of this bug. No one I know wanted to run that dungeon again. The “key maker” daily would have been my tenth point.

Same here

Have we missed it?

Owner and GW2 DJ, Sanitarium.FM
Guild Leader – Wolf Pack Samurai
Owner and admin, The Guild-Hall2.net

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Sadly the LS for TA has been removed in place of the new LS content, so yes we missed it

Posted by: Lonesamurai.4852

Lonesamurai.4852

Sadly the LS for TA has been removed in place of the new LS content, so yes we missed it

Sucks we missed out because of bugged dailies…

Owner and GW2 DJ, Sanitarium.FM
Guild Leader – Wolf Pack Samurai
Owner and admin, The Guild-Hall2.net

Posted by: Slim Grady.6745

Slim Grady.6745

ANET. Seriously. Please do something about this. I missed out on the meta achievement by one point because of this bug. I’m a busy grad student who only has time to play so much, and working on achievements through the living story is one of the few gratifying and rewarding ways that I can afford to play. If the rewards are broken, so is the whole experience for me.

I will find another game that doesn’t leave me feeling so cheated. Please don’t drive me to it.

Posted by: Grifter.9203

Grifter.9203

Am annoyed at missing out on the cool back piece i worked for due to a bug please ANet please fix this

Posted by: Kara Taoa.6271

Kara Taoa.6271

I was also hit by this bug. I did put in a support ticket and received a response that it was being looked into, but nothing could be done at this time. If this daily achievement was not bugged, I would have gotten the meta achievement for Twilight Assault. I know there were other opportunities to gather more achievements to finish the meta, but my game play did not permit me to work on them as time ran out. I am wondering if this is still being looked into and if it will be addressed. I put in the work and feel I deserve the reward, specifically the slick back piece. Thanks.

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Yep, bugged keys cost me the achievement. Sure, I could have run the Twilight Arbor dungeon to get the extra points… but after my first experience with it, I chose to ignore it.

Also confused as to why this event lasted only 2 weeks while other have been carrying on for 4 (and overlapping).