Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dragonz.6953

Dragonz.6953

The daily will not activate if you have already done that specific run before.

(edited by Dragonz.6953)

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Valmarius.4150

Valmarius.4150

Seconded. Did all the runs already, and it will not give me credit for the daily.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: SirBirdford.2480

SirBirdford.2480

Likewise. None of the runs grant me credit for the daily achievement, having already completed them all.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Lynchy.6802

Lynchy.6802

Broke for me too.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: The Zed.7129

The Zed.7129

Same here. And I did try with multiple characters. If any character has done the run it wont count for the daily.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Wayland.3528

Wayland.3528

Central Torch Run counted. The Lyssa? one didnt.

(edited by Wayland.3528)

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Tawnee Em.8214

Tawnee Em.8214

same thing. already did ALL the torchbearer runs and now can’t get credit for the daily. does not matter which toon I use.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: maplemist.5897

maplemist.5897

The one in central works for me, but the one in Lyssa Road and Lower Komir Road does not count towards daily.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Dragonz.6953

Dragonz.6953

Confirmed: only the central torchbearer run will give credit for the daily.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Sorry for the confusion. In order to complete this daily, you need to do the Queen’s Torch Rally in the central garden of Divinity’s Reach.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Sorry for the confusion. In order to complete this daily, you need to do the Queen’s Torch Rally in the central garden of Divinity’s Reach.

The different torch runs have names?

Pretty sure that the achievement name doesn’t say so.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

“Complete 1 Beacons of Kryta torch runs.”

If that makes any sense.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: MadDemon.7548

MadDemon.7548

Wish I had known that before I tried it. Any chance you will update the description of the daily to reflect this?

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

So why in the name of sanity isn’t this an “activity”? I can’t get my activity participation daily and the zephyrite ones (the ONLY ones mentioned on the wiki up to a few hours ago) are inaccessible. Why is this a daily when there is exactly ZERO explanation about how to get it? Seriously, do the programmers put stuff like this in here with absolutely no explanation or logic and sit there laughing at us? I can’t even find anything googling activity participation.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

I think “activity” as mentioned in today’s daily is the Southsun Survival (at least now on August 7th). You find a guy near the tp in Lion’s Arch with two crossed flags above him. Speak with him, join Southsun Survival and leave it immediately (you can of course decide to stay if you like that minigame). Voila! Activity done

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Yes, the “daily activity” achievement only counts the four mini-games that are currently on rotation. You can access them through the NPC at Lion’s Arch’s Grand Piazza, as Claudius said.

The torchbearing thing has its own activity, which seems to be part of the daily rotation through achievements that that are specific to the Queen’s Jubilee festivities.

I can’t get my activity participation daily and the zephyrite ones (the ONLY ones mentioned on the wiki up to a few hours ago) are inaccessible.

I have updated the wiki now, last night I was busy playing the new content. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Activity

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: ShinChuck.9805

ShinChuck.9805

Interesting. What’s the point of the other ones if they don’t count? Are we getting some rewards for them I’m not seeing?

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Interesting. What’s the point of the other ones if they don’t count? Are we getting some rewards for them I’m not seeing?

Upon completing all four of them, you get an achievement in the Living Story category (this is a different one from the daily achievement that we’re talking about in this thread) as well as a permanent torch object. And fun.

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: ShinChuck.9805

ShinChuck.9805

Upon completing all four of them, you get an achievement in the Living Story category (this is a different one from the daily achievement that we’re talking about in this thread) as well as a permanent torch object. And fun.

Gotcha, thanks! We just had a kitten moment and overlooked that other achievement. All we knew was that torch runs weren’t counting toward the daily in question. Couldn’t figure out why torch runs were counting for some of us, but not all!

Krytan Torchbearer Daily

Posted by: dronzer.8392

dronzer.8392

such a lack of clarity for this new daily achievement associated to the living story………