Max Laurel @ 99

Max Laurel @ 99

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: indoryanw.4235

indoryanw.4235

This is my first post, and hopefully I’m in the correct section.

Let’s cut to the issue.

I’ve had 99 Laurels for the past 3 days. I’ve been completing daily achievements for the past couple of months. Last time I checked my total Laurels was 3 days ago. Today, I’m still at 99 Laurels. Moreover, I’ve also been completing the 3/3 Halloween daily achievement since it had started.

My question: Is 99 the new max cap for laurels?

and my concern: is my account bugged? I’ve been playing this game for almost a year. My account is about 330+ days old, heading towards my 1st “birthday”. Of course I have spent some laurels, but last time I did was about 6 months ago.
With these noted, I MAY have had 99 laurels for quite some time. It’s apparent that I’ve just been keeping track with the amount the past 3 days, but I’m hoping I haven’t ‘capped’ over for weeks, meaning I’ve been saving laurels just to let them go UNATTAINABLE AKA go to waste.

I appreciate any useful feedback.

Max Laurel @ 99

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I have 129 laurels, but I haven’t been paying attention to them so I don’t know if they got stuck at some point or not

Max Laurel @ 99

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There is no cap on Laurels, that I am aware of. Birthdays are character-specific, rather than Account-specific. You will receive a Birthday gift when any of your characters attain the age of 365 days, and multiples thereof.

No Laurels are rewarded for Halloween Daily Achievement completion.

You might consider a -repair of the client, in case of corrupted files. Instructions can be found at the Top of the Page – Support – Knowledge Base – Search (Repair).

Good luck.

Max Laurel @ 99

Pixelpumpkin.4608

No Laurels are rewarded for Halloween Daily Achievement completion.

Depends whether you finish the Halloween or normal dailies first. You get one laurel per day, for whichever you finish first.

Max Laurel @ 99

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, I was just coming back to say, you can receive a Laurel for finishing the Halloween Daily. My bad.

Thanks for the correction, Pp. =)

Max Laurel @ 99

indoryanw.4235

More side notes, I have over 5k Achievement Points. I fully understand of the birthdays, just mentioned it to inform my experience of the game.

I’ve done as suggested: Repair client (find gw2.exe, create shortcut, change target to -repair etc etc). Took about 15min to complete the repair.

Guess I’ll wait til next daily reset for status on max cap. I’ll be sure to record a video in case it bees the 4TH consecutive day of having 99 Laurels.

Max Laurel @ 99

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Let us know how it goes!

Max Laurel @ 99

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I finished a daily after reading your OP, and my Laurel count moved up from 217 to 218, so, no, Laurels aren’t stuck or have a cap. I’ve seen players post about having 500+, so if there is a cap, it’s after 999. /shrug

Max Laurel @ 99

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

I have ~670 laurels atm so the cap definitely isn’t 99

Max Laurel @ 99

indoryanw.4235

Good news: I’ve completed the daily and I now have 100 laurels.
Bad news: I’ve failed to convince you that I am NOT crazy.

I’ll keep an eye on those laurels. Either Repairing Client helped, or I simply mistook of a different amount.

Regardless the case, thank you guys for your help.

Max Laurel @ 99

Pixelpumpkin.4608

:)
Glad to hear it.

Max Laurel @ 99

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Lol, no worry, at times it happens. Sometimes we may miss something or overlook others and the more we look, less we can understand what’s wrong. Glad to see it’s normal now.

Max Laurel @ 99

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

No….you failed to convince us you are not in some way mistaken. I fully believe you “believe” your Laurels were stuck……so I guess maybe we are back to crazy….. :p

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances